The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New iFilm London Tyson Fury Interview From This Afternoon

+9
sparxz
rycoys
azania
Boxtthis
88Chris05
Seanusarrilius
Herman Jaeger
Lumbering_Jack
Strongback
13 posters

Go down

New iFilm London Tyson Fury Interview From This Afternoon   Empty New iFilm London Tyson Fury Interview From This Afternoon

Post by Strongback Sun 29 Sep 2013, 10:20 pm

Tyson is in a bad mood. He gets seriously stuck into Haye. Fury says he believes the cut was an excuse to allow Haye to get out of the fight because his training camp had gone so badly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzGYNPIviU4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUdl_gZZR6BtKi45eHFGAduw

Strongback

Back to top Go down

New iFilm London Tyson Fury Interview From This Afternoon   Empty Re: New iFilm London Tyson Fury Interview From This Afternoon

Post by Lumbering_Jack Sun 29 Sep 2013, 10:23 pm

Was this before Haye resigned to fight him?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

New iFilm London Tyson Fury Interview From This Afternoon   Empty Re: New iFilm London Tyson Fury Interview From This Afternoon

Post by Strongback Sun 29 Sep 2013, 10:32 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:Was this before Haye resigned to fight him?
The interview was today so obviously that's after the resigning.  

Tyson said Sky don't want him to fight again before the rescheduled Haye fight.

Tyson was at Hughie's fight today in the York Hall and Kugan nabbed him.   Hughie won his 6 rounder by decision 60-54. He's 10-0 now.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Sun 29 Sep 2013, 10:33 pm

He's a moron. Quite why he think Haye is running scared is beyond me.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun 29 Sep 2013, 10:49 pm

Thanks for that, that was a good interview even by Fury standards lol.

Funnily enough, this delay might actually do wonders for the promotion lol.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 29 Sep 2013, 10:59 pm

Tyson is just feeling sick and sorry for himself, that's all. He'll be back in camp in December and looking forward to the big payday he is going to get.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 29 Sep 2013, 11:08 pm

The opening to the Hennessey interview is hilarious

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Sun 29 Sep 2013, 11:25 pm

Good to see that Tyson is a man of his word and is keeping the promise he made to me and Adam on the podcast a few weeks back to drop in the term "disasterize" whenever possible!

I genuinely reckon that, by the time February 8 comes round, a big majority of fight fans will be hoping Fury does the business against Haye. Big turnaround in their respective fan bases over the past few months.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 30 Sep 2013, 12:01 am

88Chris05 wrote:Good to see that Tyson is a man of his word and is keeping the promise he made to me and Adam on the podcast a few weeks back to drop in the term "disasterize" whenever possible!

I genuinely reckon that, by the time February 8 comes round, a big majority of fight fans will be hoping Fury does the business against Haye. Big turnaround in their respective fan bases over the past few months.

I forgot to say at the time of your Fury interview Chris that I was very impressed by your ability to think on your feet when asking questions and also with your composure. Yourself and Adam were excellent and again V2 got one of the most insightful Fury interviews out there.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 30 Sep 2013, 12:36 am

Strongback wrote:
88Chris05 wrote:Good to see that Tyson is a man of his word and is keeping the promise he made to me and Adam on the podcast a few weeks back to drop in the term "disasterize" whenever possible!

I forgot to say at the time of your Fury interview Chris that I was very impressed by your ability to think on your feet when asking questions and also with your composure.  Yourself and Adam were excellent and again V2 got one of the most insightful Fury interviews out there.
Ah, giz a kiss, you! kiss 
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:14 am

You've got to love Fury's honesty here.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:24 am

Can't stand the spitting. Vile

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Mon 30 Sep 2013, 6:07 pm

I don't , regardless of the delay the majority will be for haye , he has a big fan base fury does nt , a cut eye isn't gonna change that ,

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by sparxz Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:34 pm

We'll I for one, am a huge hate fan , and couldn't stand fury before, but the fact hate keeps dropping out if fights and using excuses, is making me distance myself from him, and growing fonder of Tyson due to his honesty. But then that's just little old me.

sparxz

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Sat 05 Oct 2013, 4:08 pm

Strongback wrote:

I forgot to say at the time of your Fury interview Chris that I was very impressed by your ability to think on your feet when asking questions and also with your composure.  Yourself and Adam were excellent and again V2 got one of the most insightful Fury interviews out there.
is there a link to this? would like to hear it. cheers

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Sat 05 Oct 2013, 7:27 pm

jokeing right ? Just because the fight is delayed does not change the fact that haye has a massive fan base and fury does not , delay it a year and the men arena would still be pro haye!

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 05 Oct 2013, 7:42 pm

Oasis all the podcasts are on www.v2journal.com and are available on iTunes.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Sun 06 Oct 2013, 12:11 am

cheers

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 06 Oct 2013, 10:00 am

Hopefully Haye gets his face caved in like the guy in Saving Private Ryan on the beach at the beginning who gets shot in the face. That snotty nosed ducker
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 06 Oct 2013, 12:59 pm

Haye is a joke to boxing. If he loses im sure he will blame his toe or finger or something before signing to fight David Price saying that he keeps getting emails asking to fight Pryce so he is giving the public what they want...

What Fury says just after about 7.15 minutes in Laugh

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down