The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson Fury

+35
captain carrantuohil
two_tone
User 774433
Hibbz
monty junior
Diggers
Soldier_Of_Fortune
owen10ozzy
BallchinianMuffwig
spencerclarke
lfc91
tomfinneywalksonwater
rycoys
Qoxiivi
TopHat24/7
Jayzeus24
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
Fists of Fury
mobilemaster8
superflyweight
bhb001
BoxingFan88
ShahenshahG
Big Paul
Union Cane
88Chris05
manos de piedra
milkyboy
Mr Bounce
seanmichaels
azania
eddyfightfan
Rowley
RANDY77
hampo17
39 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tyson Fury Empty Tyson Fury

Post by hampo17 Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:31 pm

Has this guy completely lost the plot? Don't know if anyone follows him on twitter but he's offered Chisora, Price and Haye a fight in the space of five minutes. Also started spouting how his dad and Maloney have to fight as well.

Any respect he'd started to earn has been lost due to his mental breakdown IMO.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tyson Fury Empty Re: Tyson Fury

Post by RANDY77 Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:36 pm

He's been getting under my skin all day.

Just trying to take some of Price's hype away from him after another knockout (albeit on Fraudley)

Can't stand Fury on TV or any other means of social media.

RANDY77

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:43 pm

hampo171 wrote: Don't know if anyone follows him on twitter but he's offered Chisora, Price and Haye a fight in the space of five minutes.

Does this mean the Maddalone rematch is not happening?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by RANDY77 Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:48 pm

rowley wrote:
hampo171 wrote: Don't know if anyone follows him on twitter but he's offered Chisora, Price and Haye a fight in the space of five minutes.

Does this mean the Maddalone rematch is not happening?

Don't be too sure, he's probably just drumming up interest before he announces it.

RANDY77

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:48 pm

is he really the only twitter offender out their? haye, khan, paulie the list goes on.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:50 pm

He's a lot worse than those guys tbf mate. Never seen Haye proclaim to be the greatest heavyweight in history as I've seen this clown do several times tonight. He's the Joey Barton of boxing, people following him for a good laugh.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:52 pm

Well it makes a potential fight more lucrative for both guys. Also it will add more viewers to C5 when Fury next fights and you all will tune in to see him lose.

But the guy is seriously unhinged. Like some posters Very Happy

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:52 pm

His latest tweet

Before I go bed one more time price haye bell end and chisora r all tossers I will fight them all at the same time! I'm the man furious T!!!

Furious T Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:57 pm

He said that? Is it a genuine account or some guy posing as him? Laugh

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:58 pm

His spelling his terrible. UC would slaughter him if he posted on here. I also like the way there are so many sluts around when Paris appears to be liberal at best.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:59 pm

azania wrote:He said that? Is it a genuine account or some guy posing as him? Laugh

There you go my colonial friend: https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:06 pm

Oh deary me...

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:11 pm

You guys are right, I wish fury would knuckle down, train properly and give some really insightful post fight monosyllabic interviews, like all his peers. Lighten up guys, he doesn't take himself seriously, it's all tongue in cheek with a heavy sprinkling of dingbats. I find him mildly amusing and would rather listen to his post fight interview than say price's.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:16 pm

Come on guys, lighten up. His friend miss jojo seems a sort Cool

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:19 pm

Him missus Paris Fury (I presume she is his missus) is taking some serious heat. Why oh why do these people go anywhere near social media?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:23 pm

His trash talking is so off the charts its hilarious. Lets have more of it. I'm totally fed up with these humble nobodies. Lets have more uneducated rants from A class clowns.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:24 pm

I saw he targetted James Toney a while ago for abuse and promised him a gypsy style beating in either boxing or MMA. The slagging match between the pair would probably be better than anything they could serve up in the ring.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:25 pm

I would pay to read that and watch their build up.....if I can understand Toney.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:29 pm

He'd be biting off more than he could chew (insert joke about Toney's ever-increasing weight here) trying to take Toney on in the pre-fight gobbing off stakes, I think.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:34 pm

Nobody out-obnoxiouses Lights Out. https://twitter.com/LightsOut68

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:35 pm

Don't call him names or else he will take you, you big stiff idiots.

Word is that his next fight will be someone from the WBCs top ten.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Paul Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:37 pm

His Twitter is comedy gold, his suggestion that Price, Bellew and Haye all get together in some sort of gay orgy had me nearly wetting myself, plus his uncle calling out Maloney is genius.

Seriously though, when he was on telly doing his wee rant, he looked off his head, severe blood test needed.

Big Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:41 pm

azania wrote:I would pay to read that and watch their build up.....if I can understand Toney.

To translate fury to toney, you just need to drink 2 bottles of jd, then gangsta rap the fury script whilst eating a minimum of 5 cheeseburgers. Admittedly it's harder to translate in reverse though I suspect understanding it wouldn't actually assist in deciphering it

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:48 pm

He had one deleted/banned a while ago apparently I read on another forum. Might be a new one. There was a genuine runour going around a couple of months ago that Toney and Fury would possibly be fighting later this year. For all his obesity and advanced years I still think he is better than the sort of Maddalones/Rogans/Skeltons that are being selected at the moment. I think he would provide a much sterner test.. His defence and chin are solid enough that he could take either Price or Fury into the later rounds and give them a decent workout.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:59 pm

Loving the idea of toney giving anyone a decent workout. 'Get toned with toney' would make a great video, especially if he wore a leotard.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:04 pm

Toney in a leotard is like janet street porter without crap hair to distract from her face. Everyone who watches will end up blind

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:07 pm

Toneys workrate is pretty poor these days but hes never been knocked out so he could provide Price or Fury with some rounds against an experienced but still not too high risk opponent. Price especially could do with an opponent that doesnt collapse within a few rounds. Look what happened to Wlad for example when he became accustomed to blasting guys out quickly. He completely gassed against a durable journeyman the first time he had to go deep in a fight and didnt pace himself.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:14 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Toney in a leotard is like janet street porter without crap hair to distract from her face. Everyone who watches will end up blind

I'm confused here shah, you masterbate to Janet st porter or James toney in a leotard? Not sure which is more perverse

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:16 pm

toney still can turn it on if he thinks his man is hurt or tired, can be dangerous, he's definitely better than domestic level opposition.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:24 pm

milkyboy wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Toney in a leotard is like janet street porter without crap hair to distract from her face. Everyone who watches will end up blind

I'm confused here shah, you masterbate to Janet st porter or James toney in a leotard? Not sure which is more perverse

I think the perverse thing in this conversation is that a man named milkyboy initial reaction to james toney in a leotard or janet street porter is to think of me masturbating.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:27 pm

He offered price 5k for every time he lands a punch.....

I would love to see that fight!

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:28 pm

Its probably a good plan - price pulls back his power to maximise and Tyson get a lucky shot in Laugh sneaky.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:39 pm

Toney's twitter is hilarious. Pure gold. Laugh

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:57 pm

His Twitter is hilarious, but in his current state he would get annihilated by all the fighters he mentioned.

Great fighter in his day, but his day has passed...

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 16 Oct 2012, 12:03 am

It seems the spoilsports and boxing killers known as the BBBC are considering what to do with Fury and his twitter feeds. Perhaps the Luxemburg commission can come calling.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:01 am

hampo171 wrote:His latest tweet

Before I go bed one more time price haye bell end and chisora r all tossers I will fight them all at the same time! I'm the man furious T!!!

Furious T Laugh

Sounds more like a drunk than a boxer! And I quite like the guy. I'm surprised he didn't finish it with "no probs, yur me bes mate ... hic"

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:04 am

Seriously, you would have to assess the mental competency to get in the ring of someone who posts this sort of thing . The guy needs medical help.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:06 am

Love this extract:

26 Sep James Toney ‏@LightsOut68
@Tyson_Fury Mo_________er you better learn some respect. Have your people call my people and i'll knock you out in England. Bum

26 Sep Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury
@LightsOut68 dream on u old Tinkywinky! No one is interested in u! U will never get to fight me

@Tyson_Fury Cuz your a bum. I'll tap that ass then your mommas ass

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:08 am

alma wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Don't call him names or else he will take you, you big stiff idiots.

Word is that his next fight will be someone from the WBCs top ten.

where did you hear that? There's some rubbish in the WBCs top ten though to be fair.

Uncle Peter Fury was spouting off as well. I'll find the link, but I will warn you, it is painful to read. Apparently the plan is that when Furious T beats his next opponent (a big name top 10 ranked opponent no less) he will then be the WBC's number one contender, he will then fight Price on his own terms, then wait for Vitali to vacate and hope to be gifted the title.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:09 am

I like the idea of Fury giving Price's "sole" to the devil.

I just can't figure out if it was it the piece of lemon sole that David's mum had bought him for his tea or if it was one of the soles off his favourite pair of shoes.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:10 am

Cheers UC. Again, telling everyone your plans in details in not the sign of a great strategist. He probably as Fraudley as an adviser.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:11 am

Uncle Peter's take on this in all it's illiterate glory...

Yesterday has seen some very derogatory comments, from mainly David Price fans, on Tyson's response to Frank Maloney's challenge on BoxNation after his victory over Audley Harrison. I will name Maloney here as Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Why will become clear as I explain to the British public the past history of events surrounding Price v Fury.

It is a fact that Gollum was offered £125,000 by Mick Hennessy to box Tyson on Channel 5. Gollum declined this offer quoting the fight would have to go on Sky TV, only to find out later that not only did he refuse the fight with Price, the reason he gave regarding Sky was false as he never actually had a deal with Sky.

He screwed that deal up and lied to the public and us with his bogus Sky deal! Then we hear Gollum spouting about 'Chicken Tyson' refuses to fight etc, when the fact is he lost his sky deal and now he's got Price fighting on BoxNation! Whereby if Gollum would have taken the offer, the Price fight would have gone on terrestrial TV and Price would have been paid well and the rest history.

I was then told that Gollum approached Mick Hennessy again to do some joint deal whereby Price gets screened on Channel 5 and after four fights, pair them with each other? All a little too late when he declined our first offer.

Due to his deceit and lies levelled against my nephew and putting his name into disrepute with the fight fans quoting 'Tyson Chicken Fury,' Gollum the cheat and deceit artist can no longer be any part of any negotiations with myself, my friend Mick Hennessy or Tyson in any capacity!

When Gollum calls my family cowards to cover his lies when he was offered the deal in the first place, he has no room to broker anything with us in its entirety. However, we at Team Fury and Hennessy Sports want this fight and we noted Gollum again for his tricks by offering £500,000 for the fighters at the weekend.

A fight between the two men is career defining for them both. This is a massive fight that the whole UK and beyond want to see. We and Hennessy Sports are confident of a sell out arena of up to 80,000 capacity. I know Tyson wants this fight as he and Price have young families and I'm sure both men need to get this fight on as soon as possible.

If talks are to progress and gross the boxers their rightful pay days, then leave Gollum out of it as he screwed the last deal up. I strongly suggest that Price's team contact Mick direct themselves and lets do the deal without greedy liar Golem in the middle.

By all means Team Price can give Gollum what they like from their pie as that's theirs to choose. But we want nothing more to do with him whatsoever! This is a massive fight that needs to happen in the spring of next year.

Tyson is almost there in sealing a deal whereby he faces a top ten world rated opponent for December 1st and this will be for the number one slot with the WBC. Tyson would then defend that ranking against David Price instead of opting for a world title challenge.

So here it is in the public domain without some Hobbit playing games. Let this fight happen as we want it and the public want it. Make the call and let's get it on!

This is the biggest clash of the heavyweights in the UK for years!

We respect Price and his talents and we also understand the passion of his fans. Tyson has endured flack as a direct result of Gollum's false misleading allegations .Tyson comes from a history of fighting people generations back and to have him insulted by some parasite Hobbit is to us, the limit.

Regarding vacating the British belt, the Hobbit firstly refused Hennessy's offer. We wanted purse bids as if he was successful, this meant Tyson would have then have to box on BoxNation and this would have put Tyson and Hennessy sports in complications with Channel 5.

Tyson has enjoyed a massive audience as a result of Channel 5's coverage and this station has much more viewers than the other said channels. This left Tyson with no choice but to vacate the belts in order that he can progress his career with Hennessy Sports and Channel 5 TV.

We hope this fight will now happen as it should have over one year ago! Tyson wants it. The public want it so lets make this fight happen!

Regards Peter Fury.

http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2012/10/peter-fury-cuts-frank-maloney-out-of.html
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:18 am

So here it is in the public domain without some Hobbit playing games. Let this fight happen as we want it and the public want it. Make the call and let's get it on!

Gollum was no longer strictly a hobbit though. Smeagol was a hobbit but being in possession of the "one ring to bind them all" for all those years had essentially killed Smeagol and instead the monster, Gollum inhabited the vessel that had once been Smeagol's body.

Stop getting Tolkein wrong, Peter.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:24 am

Uncle Peter wrote: I will name Maloney here as Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Why will become clear as I explain to the British public the past history of events surrounding Price v Fury.
To be honest, it didn't become clear at all.

The WBC Top Ten, for those not in the know...

1.Chris Arreola (US) USNBC
2.Bermane Stiverne (Canada) SILVER
3.Denis Boytsov (Russia)
4.Tyson Fury (GB)
5.Tony Grano (US) NABF
6.Luis Ortiz (Cuba) FECARBOX
7.Tomasz Adamek (Poland)
8.Manuel Charr (Germany) INTL SILVER
9.Magomed Abdusalamov (Russia)
10.Odlanier Solis (Cuba)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:31 am

God i hope someone hurrys up and knocks this Class A clown out.

Hopefully its Price.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Tue 16 Oct 2012, 10:08 am

superflyweight wrote:

Gollum was no longer strictly a hobbit though. Smeagol was a hobbit but being in possession of the "one ring to bind them all" for all those years had essentially killed Smeagol and instead the monster, Gollum inhabited the vessel that had once been Smeagol's body.

Stop getting Tolkein wrong, Peter.

Tolkien, you mean Wink

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Oct 2012, 10:12 am

Damn you, Fists!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Tue 16 Oct 2012, 11:32 am

seanmichaels wrote:
@Tyson_Fury Cuz your a bum. I'll tap that ass then your mommas ass

a bit like the time Randy Couture made him tap in the UFC boxing

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue 16 Oct 2012, 12:38 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
milkyboy wrote:

I think the perverse thing in this conversation is that a man named milkyboy initial reaction to james toney in a leotard or janet street porter is to think of me masturbating.

Says the man who mentioned wAtching Janet st porter and going blind in the same sentence? Each to their own fetishes shah, but don't come on here all defensive and deflecting blame. You've been outed matey Wink

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Oct 2012, 12:42 pm

alma wrote:Nowhere does anyone say "one ring to bind them all" in Lord Of The Rings btw. And Smeagol is described as a 'hobbit-like creature' I believe, not an actual hobbit.

You'd almost think I was winging it off the top of my head.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next