The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugby League World Cup 2013 Thread

+16
LuvSports!
tigertattie
Manky-Flanker
aucklandlaurie
compelling and rich
Pal Joey
LeinsterFan4life
Dave.
Luke
Cari
Duty281
mystiroakey
Steffan
westisbest
The Beast
Kenny
20 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rugby League World Cup 2013 Thread  - Page 3 Empty Rugby League World Cup 2013 Thread

Post by Kenny Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:04 am

First topic message reminder :

For all things World Cup related post them here .

The Coaches are starting to name their squads with Scotland and Wales naming theirs today

Scotland squad : Gareth Moore (Batley Bulldogs), Danny Addy (Bradford Bulls), Peter Wallace (Brisbane Broncos), Jonathan Walker (Castleford Tigers), Ian Henderson (Catalan Dragons), Ben Hellewell (Featherstone Rovers), David Scott (Featherstone Rovers), Luke Douglas (Gold Coast Titans), Matthew Russell (Gold Coast Titans), Sam Barlow (Halifax), Dale Ferguson (Huddersfield Giants), Danny Brough (Huddersfield Giants), Adam Walker (Hull Kingston Rovers), Ben Fisher (London Broncos), Alex Hurst (London Broncos), Kane Linnett (North Queensland Cowboys), Andrew Henderson (Sheffield Eagles), Mitch Stringer (Sheffield Eagles), Alex Szostak (Sheffield Eagles), Oliver Wilkes (Wakefield Wildcats), Ben Kavanagh (Widnes Vikings), Brett Carter (Workington Town), Brett Phillips (Workington Town).

Wales squad: Neil Budworth (Moranbah Miners, Australia), Ross Divorty (Halifax), Gil Dudson, Ben Flower, Rhodri Lloyd (Wigan Warriors), Jake Emmitt, Jordan James (Salford Red Devils), Ben Evans, Elliot Kear (Bradford Bulls), Rhys Evans, Rhys Williams (Warrington Wolves), Dan Fleming (Castleford Tigers), James Geurtjens (Norths Devils, Australia), Danny Jones (Keighley Cougars), Craig Kopczak, Larne Patrick (Huddersfield Giants) Peter Lupton (Workington Town), Rob Massam, Christiaan Roets (North Wales Crusaders), Matt Seamark (Wynnum Manly Seagulls, Australia), Anthony Walker (St Helens), Ian Webster (Central Queensland Capras, Australia), Lloyd White (Widnes Vikings).

Last edited by Kenny on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Rugby League World Cup 2013 Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rugby League World Cup 2013 Thread

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:45 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:
tigerrobins wrote:Beautiful pass for the last but one Italy try. Score bit lobsided, as thought Wales played well, just didn't have enough ball to do anything.
Italy also look good, play basic RL with some good players, and a very strong looking defence.

Now up to Ireland on Monday to provide the British Isles with a 1st win,
British Isles? Really? Its 2013 man.

Whether you like it or not, the comment is correct. Ireland is part of the group of Islands called the British Isles. Ireland isn't part of UK, as you know, but then the poster didn't say that.

Not being part of a country doesn't mean you're not still part of a group of Islands.

Back to top Go down

Rugby League World Cup 2013 Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rugby League World Cup 2013 Thread

Post by Steffan Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Who cares how Ireland do anyway unless your Irish. Rubbish day for Wales rugby league. Italy were the better team though. I guess England getting beat by Australia in the MS made it a bit better

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Good start to the tournament as a whole.

Shame the organisers shot themselves in the foot by awarding the majority of the TV rights to a very obscure PPV channel. Would have been better if Sky and the BBC shared the games - very surprised Sky don't have any games.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Seeing as I'm a RL fan in general (ie not just my team but the sport), and like all British isles teams to do well (just England to do best), I would like the Irish to win on Monday, Scotland on Tuesday, all 4 teams to get through. Which in turn my help raise the popularity of the sport in these countries. Plus it would be fun if more Northern than southern hemisphere get through.

Duty, whilst I agree Sky would give it. Something more professional, premier have done alot this year regarding RL, so only fare the also got some games. Sky didn't show the games last WC either. Given the problems the sport has regarding sponsors and other things though it's not surprising.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:59 am

Griff wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:
tigerrobins wrote:Beautiful pass for the last but one Italy try. Score bit lobsided, as thought Wales played well, just didn't have enough ball to do anything.
Italy also look good, play basic RL with some good players, and a very strong looking defence.

Now up to Ireland on Monday to provide the British Isles with a 1st win,
British Isles? Really? Its 2013 man.
Whether you like it or not, the comment is correct. Ireland is part of the group of Islands called the British Isles. Ireland isn't part of UK, as you know, but then the poster didn't say that.

Not being part of a country doesn't mean you're not still part of a group of Islands.
I studied Geography for 5 years and not once did I ever hear that term. I know that no Irishman would ever use it and it would actually come as a shock to most that Ireland would be even considered apart of the "British Isles".

Anyway good luck Ireland, even if there are no actual Irishmen on the team Smile

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:17 am

Not trying to start an argument, but just because no Irish man would use the term doesn't mean it's wrong! They just may not like the term (which I can understand). But that's what it is. It's also the reason for the 'Great' in Great Britain - I.e. The biggest (or 'greater') of the British Isles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Isles

There's over 6 thousand isles that make up the British Isles, surprisingly.

P.s. I've also got a geography degree but I never heard the term during my studies either - but then you tend not to study place names or capitals. It was all urbanisation, rivers and volcanoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:40 am

Griff wrote:Not trying to start an argument, but just because no Irish man would use the term doesn't mean it's wrong! They just may not like the term (which I can understand). But that's what it is. It's also the reason for the 'Great' in Great Britain - I.e. The biggest (or 'greater') of the British Isles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Isles

There's over 6 thousand isles that make up the British Isles, surprisingly.

P.s. I've also got a geography degree but I never heard the term during my studies either - but then you tend not to study place names or capitals. It was all urbanisation, rivers and volcanoes.
The only time the term is used is when an Irish sporstman/team is doing well Wink 

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:16 am

Leinster, I think at least 1 of the players was born in Ireland .

Just out of interest, Would you prefer a team that may get stuffed every game but was made up solely on players born in Ireland, or a side made up of Irish through family ties, but may win a game or are competitive?

Its a real question, as this is one of the arguments in SL with regards foreign players against local.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:55 am

tigerrobins wrote:Leinster, I think at least 1 of the players was born in Ireland .

Just out of interest, Would you prefer a team that may get stuffed every game but was made up solely on players born in Ireland, or a side made up of Irish through family ties, but may win a game or are competitive?

Its a real question, as this is one of the arguments in SL with regards foreign players against local.
Oh ye thats not what I was saying. Ireland should definately be getting anybody they can to play for the natinal side.

Most of Ireland doesn't even know we have a rugby leage team. Calling it a minority sport in Ireland would be an understatement. We really are not marketing the Ire v Aus game in Thomand at all. Which is a shame.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:11 am

I know there's a league in Ireland, but it is no way ever going to challenge the big 4 (Football,hurling Galiec Football and Rugby union), I think it's just about having a presence in Ireland even if it is a minority sport (after all it could be argued its a minority sport here).

To be honest the whole of the world cup has been poorly marketed, but I had heard that tickets were.going quite well for the Limerick game. 4000 for that would be a good crowd, anything more would be fantastic, but seeing as only a few games are sell outs or close (England/Ireland is a sell out, Ireland/Fiji close). And they only really started putting the competition into the public eyes a couple of weeks ago. You really do have to ask what the RFL marketing department has been doing for the previous 10 months of the year.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:32 am

Ye tiger I agree. The marketing for the world cup has been a joke. Also the timing seems a bit odd. Would it not of been better to have it in the summer when there wasn't much on?

Then purhaps sky could have bought the rights and marketed it.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:23 am

Both RL comps (SL & the NRL) are played during summer, they would never agree to suspend there leagues for the tournament & the squads time together about 6 week's, given tv's influence (especially in Australia where it is pretty much there national sport), in RL.

RL not like RUin that clubs & TV tend to havr more influence, Plus there isn't an established international game (this being the only real comp, there was a 4 team tournament as well). Were as in RU you got the 6 nation's, the world cup plus the Autumn series.

This was only real time to play it.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:29 am

Today's results

Papua New Guinea 8 France 9.
New Zealand 42 Samoa 24.

Both these games were in group B (which 3 go through from). The 2 sides that won were always expected to go through, the big game will be PNG v Samoa for the third spot in my opinion.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:54 am

How was the PNG-France match, Kenny? Pity they couldn't nail that penalty but it looked quite tricky weather conditions.

This Fiji-Ireland game has some fire in it. Ireland right in there... Fiji losing shape just before HT.

I'd love to see the Isle to the West of Great Britain spring an upset. Smile 

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:16 am

Linebreaker wrote:How was the PNG-France match, Kenny? Pity they couldn't nail that penalty but it looked quite tricky weather conditions.

This Fiji-Ireland game has some fire in it. Ireland right in there... Fiji losing shape just before HT.

Do the Isle of Man even have a RL team? Wink

Anyone know if RTE will show Ireland v Australia?

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:31 am

Just turned this on.

18-4 down, very tough ask to turn this round.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:30 am

if fiji really turned there mind to league you would imagine they could be a decent outfit. league suits all what is strong in the Fijians game without being pegged back by the lack of discipline/organisation of the pack/break down of union

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:35 am

i also agree about the marketing, although the ticket prices have been excellent. i should know I've got world cup final tickets for £30, decent seats as well

hoping eng got a chance of being there after there decent display against the aussies. more than likely be a NZ v aus though so i'll get my support anyone playing Australia head on

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:52 pm

New Zealand can win the world cup if:

1. They put Sonny bill at centre.

2. Mannering back into the second row.

3. Give the captaincy to Kieren Foran.

Unless they do the above they will never beat Australia, and if you cant beat australia then you will never win this tournament.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Most definitely, Laurie. You have a very strong side with plenty of big game experience.
I can almost see a repeat of the last RLWC Final... the Roos can be rattled again I believe.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:51 pm

L.B we have as much power, muscle, athleticism and defence as any other team in the world, but we have to not only control it but also steer it around the park ( for 80 minutes), and thats what we arent doing..

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Manky-Flanker Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:13 am

Nail-biting finish to the Scotland Tonga game, great spectacle. Being a union fan, that was the first league game I've really watched. Might have to tune in to a few more. thumbsup 

Manky-Flanker

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:15 am

Manky-Flanker wrote:Nail-biting finish to the Scotland Tonga game, great spectacle. Being a union fan, that was the first league game I've really watched. Might have to tune in to a few more. thumbsup 
 Manky, that defence for the last twenty minutes by Scotland, is one of the best defensive displays Ive seen in a long time (even if Tonga only had three left on the bench). Who says League cant have an International Comp?

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Manky-Flanker Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:29 am

aucklandlaurie wrote:
Manky-Flanker wrote:Nail-biting finish to the Scotland Tonga game, great spectacle. Being a union fan, that was the first league game I've really watched. Might have to tune in to a few more. thumbsup 
 Manky, that  defence for the last twenty minutes by Scotland, is one of the best defensive displays Ive seen in a long time (even if Tonga only had three left on the bench). Who says League cant have an International Comp?
Yup, the defence was outstanding, and it needed to be - Tonga really stepped things up in the 2nd half. As for the comp, I'll be watching more games thats for sure.

Manky-Flanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Linebreaker wrote:How was the PNG-France match, Kenny? Pity they couldn't nail that penalty but it looked quite tricky weather conditions.

It was an error strewn game LB lots of dropped ball but some big hits going in aswell , PNG really should of won and would of done if they had a goalkicker .

from a Hull KR point of view Costigan and Maki looked unfit to be honest in fact a lot of the PNG side looked tired , Larroyer from the French had a good game though he could be a really good signing for us .

Not been on here since it started as i have been busy but really enjoying the games so far and am looking forward to a busy weekend with the games on friday and saturday we are going to
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:50 am

Off to the New Zealand v France game tonight in Leeds

anyone know anywhere nice to grab a bite to eat before the game in Leeds ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:34 am

Kenny wrote:Off to the New Zealand v France game tonight in Leeds

anyone know anywhere nice to grab a bite to eat before the game in Leeds ?
If by car the there's TGI/Beñ & Jerries (carn't remember which), just after the turn off the motorway towards Headingley.

If by train, at the station there's a McDonald's,KFC,Burger King Subways and a Weatherspoons pub this gets busy.
If you go out by these, cross the main road there's a place on the square. Go diagonally across towards the church and up that road (it's buses only), on one of the side streets on your left (think it's the 2nd), there's a Tapas place. Go up to the main rd (Head row think it's called), turn right there's a Red Grill and couple other places.

Don't drive in town center as easy to get lost and expensive to par. Around Headingley there's not really alot.

Sorry, I try not to go into Leeds, and if do its by train, and I try and spend as little time there as possible.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:36 am

thanks tiger
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:58 am

England v Ireland team news

England make three changes to their squad , Josh Charnley and Lee Mossop are left out while Sam Burgess is banned. James Graham,Sean O'Loughlin and Tom Briscoe all come in.

Ireland will be without Simon Grix and Eammon O'Carroll , while Warrington second rower Ben Currie with play halfback .

England squad: Carl Ablett (Leeds Rhinos), Tom Briscoe (Leeds Rhinos), George Burgess (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Thomas Burgess (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Rob Burrow (Leeds Rhinos), Rangi Chase (Castleford Tigers), Leroy Cudjoe (Huddersfield Giants), Liam Farrell (Wigan Warriors), Brett Ferres (Huddersfield Giants), James Graham (Canterbury Bulldogs), Ryan Hall (Leeds Rhinos), Chris Hill (Warrington Wolves), Sean O'Loughlin (Wigan Warriors), James Roby (St Helens), Kevin Sinfield (captain) (Leeds Rhinos), Sam Tomkins (Wigan Warriors), Kallum Watkins (Leeds Rhinos), Ben Westwood (Warrington Wolves), Gareth Widdop (Melbourne Storm).

Ireland squad: Dave Allen (Widnes), Luke Ambler (Halifax), Bob Beswick (Leigh), Damien Blanch (Catalan Dragons), Danny Bridge (Warrington), Ben Currie (Warrington), Liam Finn (Featherstone, capt), Simon Finnigan (Leigh), Kurt Haggerty (Barrow), James Hasson (Manly), Rory Kostjasyn (North Queensland), Stuart Littler (Leigh), Tyrone McCarthy (Warrington), James Mendeika (Warrington), Anthony Mullally (Huddersfield), Apirana Pewhairangi (Parramatta), Pat Richards (Wigan), Joshua Toole (St George Illawarra), Brett White (Canberra).
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:27 am

New Zealand 48 - 0 France

could and should of been more , though i thought France were poor tonight rather then NZ being brilliant
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:30 am

Well that was a disappointing game, New Zealand were so far out of France's league. The All Blacks looked frighteningly good, France looked Hopeless.

Worrying from an English point of view, how good the All blacks are looking, and with Australia losing there rustyness things looking bleak, really need to put on a good show tomorrow.

Also Good to see Scotland win the other day.

Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:36 am

We are going to the match tomorrow hopefully England can put on a show and win by a big margin so as to give Aus and NZ something to think about for later on in the tournament
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:41 am

Are both games on at the same time?(union and league!)

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:47 am

mystiroakey wrote:Are both games on at the same time?(union and league!)

yep, stupid scheduling. im a union man anyway but many casual fans who might have switched on for the world cup will more than likely watch eng v aus as its a much bigger game, than us easily beating the irish.

my plan today is eng v aus on the tv, united game on the laptop. and i'll record end v ire

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:54 am

I will have to have all 3 on at once Compelling.

Not that interested in the league stuff but ok well worth watching

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:01 am

Afternoon All.

I'm watching england v Ireland...I'm curious about the Irish team. Didn't even know they had a league side!

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:25 am

Game over, and it's only half time. England dominant and probably should be futher ahead. Pack playing really well giving the halfs enough space to work with. Backs looking threatening every time they get the ball.

Ireland are, well rubbish. Look one paced with no idea.

Only other thing to say is god it's cold, and the people around me are wondering what the record WC score is (apparently it 100-4). Disappointing game to be at for my first game this tournament.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:48 am

2nd half scrappy & Flat. Ireland got more possession but didn't do alot with it.

Best thing was Ireland Winning a scrum against the head ( this really is a rarity in league). That's Ireland out of the tournament.

Hopefully Australia v Fiji will be a better game tonight 8pm kick off.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:56 am

that was almost pointless wasnt it!

this Wc should only have 3 teams within!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:07 am

mystiroakey wrote:that was almost pointless wasnt it!

this Wc should only have 3 teams within!

I can see your point, but disagree. Yes we should always beat these sides, but unless they play in these tournaments they will never get better. Plus as in the RU world cup there are sides that can spring surprises. Italy and USA, Fiji, Samoa Scotland Tonga are decent sides in this WC, but against the top 3 sides they tend to struggle (though will be interesting to see how Fiji do tonight, and next week's game v England should be a good game).

Like I've said before there is no other international tournament for these teams to improve. The fact that there's only to big leagues (SL & NRL) dosn't help, as most countries have a league it's just not upto these standards, but it would be wrong to deny them a chance to compete in these competitions and help the games in there countries in my opinion.

To be fair Ireland were better second half, but by then it was game over. The best game of the WC so far in my opinion was the Scotland/Tonga game. And you would hardly say they're established RL strongholds, and that's the point of any WC, to see countries and players who you don't regularly see, and how they perform. Rather than just the same big countries over and over again.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:18 am

tiger

It was bloody cold wasn't it Laugh , my lad wrapped up like a mummy but was still moaning after only 5 minutes . We were in the John Smiths stand were were you ?

I thought England played ok but i would like to of seen them be more ruthless and of put some more points on the board in the second half .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:28 am

Riverside stand (one down the side), and yes it was b****y cold, plus with the rain reminded me of what the winter season was like.

First 20 minutes I thought we were great, but then we stopped. 2nd half was a non event (and when I really started to feel like my feet were dropping off). Subs didn't help (seriously Abblett?) but yes would have liked us to have been more clinical. Next week's game is massive, really need to Finnish 2nd.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:01 pm

can someone explain why pat richards was playing for ireland?? hasnt he played for Australia?

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:43 pm

compelling and rich wrote:can someone explain why pat richards was playing for ireland?? hasnt he played for Australia?
Not at full international, he has an Irish Grandma. If memory serves me right he also played for Ireland in the last world cup, and has also represented the Exiles (a team of non English players that play in SL, in a game v England.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am

i always presumed he had played for Australia, surely he was good enough?

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:52 am

compelling and rich wrote:i always presumed he had played for Australia, surely he was good enough?
Trouble is that Australia have multiple players who can play the same position, so in my opinion no as there are better players. That's not knocking Richards who's a very good player.

As for your original question, it is a problem with the pacific islands (Fiji,Samoa,Tonga), who do have players that have appeared for the Kiwi's or Australia (Petro Civiconciva (spelling), played for Fiji last night after a good international career with Australia).
This is partly because they have only become international countries recently, and because other than the world cup they don't play big games.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:58 am

Wales are the first team to be eliminated from the World Cup after losing to the USA 16 - 24 .

Wales still with one game left to play against the Cook Islands to try and gain some self respect back .

On the point of players representing more then one team Eddy Pettybourne played for the USA today against Wales , he played schoolboys for Australia was then selected by New Zealand for the 2009 four nations before playing last year for Samoa and now the USA
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:08 am

Scotland draw 30 all with Italy in what was a fantastic game. Scotland doing very well, hopefully it will continue.

I don't mind players playing for other countries than there births when it's to do with Fiji etc, who other than the world cup don't really play internationals. But cases like Pettybourne just take the urine really. Don't agree with the Chase case just because you can't get into the All Backs side tough.

But it's happening in other sports (football etc), so unless it becomes a major rule across all sports, then it will always carry on.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:10 am

are you going to anymore matches tiger ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:19 am

2, as back at work from tomorrow(and as you know I work most weekends). And I don't drive. Going to New Zealand/Papua New Guinea at Headingley getting a lift straight from work, ticket in Carnegie stand. Then Tonga/Italy at the Shay.
Not bothered by the final, don't think England will get there.

How many games you going to Kenny?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next