The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is Josh Lewsey doing?

4 posters

Go down

How is Josh Lewsey doing? Empty How is Josh Lewsey doing?

Post by butterfingers Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:53 pm

He must've started his role at the WRU as Head of Rugby, anyone have any inside as to how he's settling in?

I used to love the guy in his playing days but he has decided to take contracts 4 months at a time in the last few years, so will he still be at the WRU at charistmas?

butterfingers

Back to top Go down

How is Josh Lewsey doing? Empty Re: How is Josh Lewsey doing?

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:30 pm

I doubt we'll hear much about how he gets on unless he c0cks it up. Joe Lydon didn't really make the news when he was in the job.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:15 am

Is it more a case of 'what' is he doing.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:59 am

Largely an administrative role I think, so not really a headline grabber. He'll be looking a structure, processes, organisational charts, etc. we'll probably never get reports on anything, but might notice some changes if we're involved in leagues, coaching, teaching, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Griff wrote:Largely an administrative role I think, so not really a headline grabber. He'll be looking a structure, processes, organisational charts, etc. we'll probably never get reports on anything, but might notice some changes if we're involved in leagues, coaching, teaching, etc.
Great vision shown by the WRU to not go the obvious route of appointing someone with a proven record of business administration. They've thought outside the box on this one.

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfingers Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Casartelli wrote:
Griff wrote:Largely an administrative role I think, so not really a headline grabber. He'll be looking a structure, processes, organisational charts, etc. we'll probably never get reports on anything, but might notice some changes if we're involved in leagues, coaching, teaching, etc.
Great vision shown by the WRU to not go the obvious route of appointing someone with a proven record of business administration.  They've thought outside the box on this one.
And they'll probably have to do so again after xmas when he moves on...

butterfingers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down