The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outrage as Gatland drops O'Driscoll from Wales team

+21
Mickado
aucklandlaurie
DeludedOptimistorjustDave
RDSguru
Hound of Harrow
doctor_grey
Jenifer McLadyboy
Casartelli
Cyril
ScarletSpiderman
Barney McGrew did it
Luckless Pedestrian
Knowsit17
rodders
LordDowlais
GunsGerms
jimmyinthewell68
Artful_Dodger
SecretFly
GloriousEmpire
BigWilly
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Outrage as Gatland drops O'Driscoll from Wales team - Page 2 Empty Outrage as Gatland drops O'Driscoll from Wales team

Post by BigWilly Tue 05 Nov 2013, 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Breaking news:

Warren Gatland has controversially left Brian O’Driscoll out of the Wales team to face South Africa this weekend.

Keith Wood is expected shortly to make a characteristically balanced announcement denouncing this disgraceful move.

Gatland justified his decision by highlighting BOD's lack of welshness, namely a dislike of lamb, laverbread and leeks

BigWilly

Back to top Go down

Outrage as Gatland drops O'Driscoll from Wales team - Page 2 Empty Re: Outrage as Gatland drops O'Driscoll from Wales team

Post by aucklandlaurie Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:07 am

sex a fender.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Outrage as Gatland drops O'Driscoll from Wales team - Page 2 Empty Re: Outrage as Gatland drops O'Driscoll from Wales team

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:07 am

A Fender is a guitar. (Or an amp. Or a keyboard.)

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:09 am

LordDowlais wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:Good math
AAaaaaaaarrrrghhhhhh, come on Risca, the word is MATHS, we are not living in America, stop Americanising things, the word is MATHS.
Would you say “mathematics is a school subject” or “mathematics are school subjects”?

if you agree the word isn’t a plural then why pluralise it’s abbreviation?

"Math" makes perfect sense.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:09 am

Your'e all FENDERS.laughing 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:10 am

Mickado wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
AAaaaaaaarrrrghhhhhh, come on Risca, the word is MATHS, we are not living in America, stop Americanising things, the word is MATHS.
Would you say “mathematics is a school subject” or “mathematics are school subjects”?if you agree the word isn’t a plural then why pluralise it’s abbreviation?

Would you say a yolk of an egg is white, or a yolk of an egg are white ?

Last edited by LordDowlais on Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:15 am

Cyril wrote:A Fender is a guitar.
And a bender is cyril.

DeludedOptimistorjustDave

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:17 am

I'd say the yolk of an egg is yellow.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:18 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:I'd say the yolk of an egg is yellow.

My first pickings of the day.

Yahoo 

Gold star for Luckless, and be honest, did you have to think about it ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:20 am

Not hard, but yes. I thought it was a mistake rather than a trick question!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:21 am

The Fender is Corey Jane.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:23 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Not hard, but yes. I thought it was a mistake rather than a trick question!
Me and mistake in the same sentence, nah, you thinking I made a mistake was a mistake.Whistle 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Wed 06 Nov 2013, 12:41 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:I think you'll find that a "Fender" is actually a Bumper and not a wing.

Just saying like.......
I think you are wrong on this one, I was getting my hair off when watching Wheeler Deelers the other day when Mike Brewer was out in the states looking for a car, and he needed a new wing, but he was teasing them saying they call them fenders over there and he was telling them they were wrong to call them such a thing. You go Mike.Yahoo 
Fair enough. I have been labouring under a misapprehension for decades. Sad 

I thought because it "fended off" collisions etc. and you have a "fender bender" as in minor crash.

What do they call a bumper then?

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Wed 06 Nov 2013, 12:42 pm

Is a fender not also a fireguard?

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Wed 06 Nov 2013, 12:44 pm

Mickado wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
Would you say “mathematics is a school subject” or “mathematics are school subjects”?

Ah Mick! Jaysis. You have been working for yank multinationals for too long now. Also, you are too young to be a grumpy old man. Sad 

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 06 Nov 2013, 12:47 pm

The American English is invading pretty bad. Just had a new control system installed at work, it had been designed by a bloke from Bristol, and checked out by about 5 of us local lads too. Then today I noticed that one of the tabs reads 'Color Tab'. Not one of us noticed!
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 06 Nov 2013, 12:47 pm

Mickado wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Did you study physic at school?

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Wed 06 Nov 2013, 1:18 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:The American English is invading pretty bad.  Just had a new control system installed at work, it had been designed by a bloke from Bristol, and checked out by about 5 of us local lads too.  Then today I noticed that one of the tabs reads 'Color Tab'.  Not one of us noticed!
Was it in the Center? Half the people on here use that too.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Wed 06 Nov 2013, 1:27 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
Mickado wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Did you study physic at school?
No but physics is not an abbreviation. Mathematics is the name of the subject, math is a perfectly sensible abbreviation of it.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Wed 06 Nov 2013, 1:30 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Mickado wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Ah Mick! Jaysis. You have been working for yank multinationals for too long now. Also, you are too young to be a grumpy old man. Sad 
Yes but my US colleagues still talk about inches and pounds in conversation, which I have no problem in correcting them on.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 1:33 pm

I prefer mathemateg.Whistle 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Wed 06 Nov 2013, 1:35 pm

Mickado wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Mickado wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Yes but my US colleagues still talk about inches and pounds in conversation, which I have no problem in correcting them on.
             i always measure mine in centimeters Very Happy makes better reading

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 06 Nov 2013, 1:36 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:The American English is invading pretty bad.  Just had a new control system installed at work, it had been designed by a bloke from Bristol, and checked out by about 5 of us local lads too.  Then today I noticed that one of the tabs reads 'Color Tab'.  Not one of us noticed!
Was it in the Center? Half the people on here use that too.
Center, Meter (form distance) and Haitch were three of my nans bug bares, and would end up with her getting a big dictionary out to show us that it they should be Metre, Centre and Aitch.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wed 06 Nov 2013, 1:40 pm

Jeremy: You do the math
Mark: -ssss

All fear of using Americanisms has to be left at the door if you've ever had to do hard-coding of HTML and CSS etc.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 1:54 pm

Oh and another thing, JAM is JAM not jelly and JELLY is JELLY not jello, and I want my Marathon bars back, what the feck is Snickers ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 06 Nov 2013, 1:55 pm

LordDowlais wrote:what the feck is Snickers ?
I asked a snake that and the snake's reply was "Snickers Sis Swhat Swomen Swear Sto Skeep Stheir Slady Sbits Swarm."
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:00 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
I asked a snake that and the snake's reply was "Snickers Sis Swhat Swomen Swear Sto Skeep Stheir Slady Sbits Swarm."
Laugh 

So thats where they keep their chocolate.Whistle 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:01 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Laugh 

In their thighs and hips I think, or at least my wife says whenever she has chocolate it goes straight to her thighs and hips.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:04 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Laugh 

In their thighs and hips I think, or at least my wife says whenever she has chocolate it goes straight to her thighs and hips.
And like me, you tell your wife not to be so stupid, you look lovley and you are perfect, blah,blah,blah, is it ok if I go out to watch the game this weekend.Run  then Ale 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:05 pm

Tip; cut down on your syllable usage by saying aloominum instead of aluminium.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:07 pm

LordDowlais wrote:And like me, you tell your wife not to be so stupid, you look lovley and you are perfect, blah,blah,blah, is it ok if I go out to watch the game this weekend.Run  then Ale 
Also a fan of the " don't worry love I will be back around quarter past" making damn sure I don't give what hour it will be a quarter past, then when I roll in at whatever time I can say something lik "its only twenty past I am not too late" or " hey its quarter too I'm early".
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:08 pm

LordDowlais wrote:Oh and another thing, JAM is JAM not jelly and JELLY is JELLY not jello, and I want my Marathon bars back, what the feck is Snickers ?
A smaller version for the same price.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:11 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:Oh and another thing, JAM is JAM not jelly and JELLY is JELLY not jello, and I want my Marathon bars back, what the feck is Snickers ?
A smaller version for the same price.
Like todays wagon wheels, FFS don't get me started on that one as well.censored 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:22 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:And like me, you tell your wife not to be so stupid, you look lovley and you are perfect, blah,blah,blah, is it ok if I go out to watch the game this weekend.Run  then Ale 
Also a fan of the " don't worry love I will be back around quarter past" making damn sure I don't give what hour it will be a quarter past, then when I roll in at whatever time I can say something lik "its only twenty past I am not too late" or " hey its quarter too I'm early".
Do you always bring home enough take away grub to feed the country as well ? Many of times I have come home woken the wife up with a "look what I've got for us" in a heroic way, with her then saying "what the feck have you bought all that for !!!!!", and she then goes to bed peed off because I have woken her up and I have wasted about thirty quid, so I start placing out about thirty quids worth of food, eat as little as possible, grumble under my breath how ungreatfull she is, then wake up in the morning wondering what the feck I was thinking buying all this food, and telling everybody "dont worry I will have it for dinner", and my wife and daughters looking at me in disgust when I eat some for breakfast.

Or is this just me ?Doh 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:34 pm

Lord - I think that is just you mate Laugh 

Also just thinking about words and stuff, how come someone from America is American yet someone from Canada is Canadian. Why is it not Americian or Canadan?

Also how come it is Cah-nah-da and Cah-neigh-dee-ann, and not Cah-neigh-da or Cah-nah-dee-ann?
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:40 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Do you always bring home enough take away grub to feed the country as well ? Many of times I have come home woken the wife up with a "look what I've got for us" in a heroic way, with her then saying "what the feck have you bought all that for !!!!!", and she then goes to bed peed off because I have woken her up and I have wasted about thirty quid, so I start placing out about thirty quids worth of food, eat as little as possible, grumble under my breath how ungreatfull she is, then wake up in the morning wondering what the feck I was thinking buying all this food, and telling everybody "dont worry I will have it for dinner", and my wife and daughters looking at me in disgust when I eat some for breakfast.

Or is this just me ?Doh 

Substitute "wife" for girlfriend and "daughters" for dog and i'm in the very same boat pal.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:41 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:Lord - I think that is just you mate Laugh 

Also just thinking about words and stuff, how come someone from America is American yet someone from Canada is Canadian.  Why is it not Americian or Canadan?

Also how come it is Cah-nah-da and Cah-neigh-dee-ann, and not Cah-neigh-da or Cah-nah-dee-ann?
I'm the only one then am I ? Oh well, don't tell my wife, I tell her everybody does it.Cool 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:43 pm

Mickado wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Or is this just me ?Doh 

Substitute "wife" for girlfriend and "daughters" for dog and i'm in the very same boat pal.

Phew, I am not alone with my daft drunken idea's.Yahoo 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:52 pm

Mickado wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Or is this just me ?Doh 

If a dog looks at you in disgust while you're eating I think you might want to reconsider your table manners Laugh

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:53 pm

Cyril wrote:If a dog looks at you in disgust while you're eating I think you might want to reconsider your table manners Laugh
clap 
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Wed 06 Nov 2013, 3:10 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Cyril wrote:If a dog looks at you in disgust while you're eating I think you might want to reconsider your table manners Laugh
clap 
Laugh 

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Wed 06 Nov 2013, 3:28 pm

jimmyinthewell68 wrote:
SecretFly wrote:...and your school let him in????  
          yeah come to think of it  , it was strange . one of the songs he played was another one bites the  dust by queen
"Tsud eht setib eno rehtona" - pure evil that is...
... is it Welsh?

Maths isn't an abbreviation at all but rather a slang substitute, and the American version 'math' is also a lazier slang substitute. If math was a proper abbreviation it should have a period full stop after it - do the gram.

A 'meter' is usually something that measures, such as a barometer or ammeter, and never ends in 're'.
Metre on the other hand is the S.I. unit of length, but is actually French not English (or American).

American-English is here to stay due to its proliferation on the internet. It's not perfect and loses a lot of the pure perfection of it's predecessor, a bit like the RCC version of the HEC really. Still maybe we should be thankful it's not Mandarin? Personally I find it easier to live with words that drop the odd 'u' than the ever encroaching text-speak such as substituting 'of' for 'have'.

Here's a question a bit off topic.
Should the mods shut this thread down for being off topic, or try to get it back onto a 20 page vitriolic path?

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 06 Nov 2013, 3:41 pm

Aukster, the problem with American-English, is that it is evolving, and that is what gets me. Can I aks if it annoy you, or anyone else, too?

Also no the mods should leave this thread going as long as realistically possible, just as proof that threads can get derailed by humour and banter, and not just wummery.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 3:49 pm

[quote="The Great Aukster"]
jimmyinthewell68 wrote:
SecretFly wrote:...and your school let him in????  
          yeah come to think of it  , it was strange . one of the songs he played was another one bites the  dust by queen
"Tsud eht setib eno rehtona" - pure evil that is...
... is it Welsh?

Maths isn't an abbreviation at all but rather a slang substitute, and the American version 'math' is also a lazier slang substitute. If math was a proper abbreviation it should have a period full stop after it - do the gram.

A 'meter' is usually something that measures, such as a barometer or ammeter, and never ends in 're'.
Metre on the other hand is the S.I. unit of length, but is actually French not English (or American).

American-English is here to stay due to its proliferation on the internet. It's not perfect and loses a lot of the pure perfection of it's predecessor, a bit like the RCC version of the HEC really. Still maybe we should be thankful it's not Mandarin? Personally I find it easier to live with words that drop the odd 'u' than the ever encroaching text-speak such as substituting 'of' for 'have'.

Should the mods shut this thread down for being off topic, or try to get it back onto a 20 page vitriolic path?[/quote]

No, No, No, No, this thread should be a place where people can come and have a moan and get things off their chest, I say anything goes !!!!! So, people if you have a splean to vent, then commeth on here and let us all share in your frustrations, my latest one that somebody has got me grinding my teeth about, is the fact that Wagon Wheels are half the size now than when they were when I was a kid. What is the fecking nonsence with that ? Who's idea was it to make them smaller ? Or is it just the fact that I am now bigger and the Wagon Wheels are still the same size they always have been ? It is an outrage if you ask me, BRING BACK THE BIG WAGON WHEEL. steam 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Wed 06 Nov 2013, 3:53 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:Aukster, the problem with American-English, is that it is evolving, and that is what gets me.  Can I aks if it annoy you, or anyone else, too?

Also no the mods should leave this thread going as long as realistically possible, just as proof that threads can get derailed by humour and banter, and not just wummery.
It annoys me too as does their spelling, color for example and the way they pronounce certain words such as ask (axe), leisure (leezure) and route.

However, english will evolve anywhere where it is spoken and there are also pronounciations in the UK that baffle me such as sixth (sickth) etc. and words that have evolved such as moreish that make my skin crawl.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 06 Nov 2013, 4:09 pm

GunsGerms wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:Aukster, the problem with American-English, is that it is evolving, and that is what gets me.  Can I aks if it annoy you, or anyone else, too?

It annoys me too as does their spelling, color for example and the way they pronounce certain words such as ask (axe), leisure (leezure) and route.

However, english will evolve anywhere where it is spoken and there are also pronounciations in the UK that baffle me such as sixth (sickth) etc. and words that have evolved such as moreish that make my skin crawl.

What about Family Guy, when Stewy was pronouncing the H in word like whip, and Brian wanted to kill him, well Brian, SO DID I, in the English language we have silent letters, if their silent DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!!!!  Anyway back to Wagon Wheels, BRING BACK BIG WAGON WHEELS.Drool

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Wed 06 Nov 2013, 4:30 pm

Dost change of ye mother tongue inflict thou pain? I prithee feare it hast always been thus. Forgive my ham fisted attempt, but English has always evolved, as have all live languages. Even minority languages such as Welsh have by necessity incorporated 'foreign' words, as they don't have an equivalent.

One man's bant is another's loose wummin. How do you tell what's humourous? I mean for example Gatland was just having a bit of an auld Kiwi laff by dropping BOD but some mistook it for the crime of the century. A lay poster like myself can only marvel and ponder whether 'mod' is short for Master Of Discernment or Mad Old Drunk...

Last edited by The Great Aukster on Wed 06 Nov 2013, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Wed 06 Nov 2013, 5:17 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Great Aukster wrote:Here's a question a bit off topic.
Should the mods shut this thread down for being off topic, or try to get it back onto a 20 page vitriolic path?[/quote]

No, No, No, No, this thread should be a place where people can come and have a moan and get things off their chest, I say anything goes !!!!! So, people if you have a splean to vent, then commeth on here and let us all share in your frustrations, my latest one that somebody has got me grinding my teeth about, is the fact that Wagon Wheels are half the size now than when they were when I was a kid. What is the fecking nonsence with that ? Who's idea was it to make them smaller ? Or is it just the fact that I am now bigger and the Wagon Wheels are still the same size they always have been ? It is an outrage if you ask me, BRING BACK THE BIG WAGON WHEEL. steam 
Wagon Wheels are a treat for meeeee
They're the biggest biscuit you ever did seeeee...

It's not just you LD. They can't be described as that now, they're both smaller diameter and thinner. They were:
Round, like a circle in a spiral, Like a wheel within a wheel, Never ending or beginning, On an ever-spinning reel... it used to take four of us half a day to break one in two, and eight of us to eat that half in a week (do the Mat.). My Gran would always keep a few spare and pull one out with the Massey if she was catering for any special events like a Sunday School outing or a Miners strike or the Commonwealth games (actually she might have got two out on that occasion).

Anyway they just can't make them that size anymore, what with the economic collapse and the loss of Cacao trees. The carbon deficit just to transport them alone would have needed the immediate introduction of fracking and four times the number of new nuclear power stations. Oh and then there's the Health and safety regs - safe lifting, eating at heights, meltdown procedure, blah de blah de blah...

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Wed 06 Nov 2013, 5:30 pm

The Great Aukster wrote:

Dost change of ye mother tongue inflict thou pain? I prithee feare it hast always been thus. Forgive my ham fisted attempt, but English has always evolved, as have all live languages. Even minority languages such as Welsh have by necessity incorporated 'foreign' words, as they don't have an equivalent.

One man's bant is another's loose wummin. How do you tell what's humourous? I mean for example Gatland was just having a bit of an auld Kiwi laff by dropping BOD but some mistook it for the crime of the century. A lay poster like myself can only marvel and ponder whether 'mod' is short for Master Of Discernment or Mad Old Drunk...
A friend of mine convinced a group of English girls at a recent festival we were at that in Ireland we pronounce all words phonetically. He managed to speak to them for about ten minutes pronouncing eveything as it is written. The resulting conversation was hilarious.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 07 Nov 2013, 10:12 am

LordDowlais wrote:
GunsGerms wrote:

What about Family Guy, when Stewy was pronouncing the H in word like whip, and Brian wanted to kill him, well Brian, SO DID I, in the English language we have silent letters, if their silent DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!!!!  Anyway back to Wagon Wheels, BRING BACK BIG WAGON WHEELS.Drool
Very Happy 

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 07 Nov 2013, 10:16 am

The Great Aukster wrote:

Should the mods shut this thread down for being off topic, or try to get it back onto a 20 page vitriolic path?
Or shift it to "News and Current Affairs".

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next