The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Display against your team you have seen?

+4
Stella
Ent
Crimey
hbk48942
8 posters

Go down

Best Display against your team you have seen?  Empty Best Display against your team you have seen?

Post by hbk48942 Sat 09 Nov 2013, 7:24 pm

simple , either from the team or one player in that team that stood out?

we lost 3-2 to Arsenal one year and we were 2-0 at the break and they had 10 men so i would say that , Fabregas had one of his best games.

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

Best Display against your team you have seen?  Empty Re: Best Display against your team you have seen?

Post by Crimey Sun 10 Nov 2013, 12:59 am

Kaka the first half of Istanbul was insanely good. Until Didi Hamann put him in his back pocket. 

Andrei Arshavin when he scored 4 goals to get Arsenal to draw 4-4.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Best Display against your team you have seen?  Empty Re: Best Display against your team you have seen?

Post by Ent Sun 10 Nov 2013, 1:28 am

Ronaldo hattrick in cl.

Superb.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon 11 Nov 2013, 3:12 pm

Martin Bullock for Blackpool. A superb 3rd tier winger, who took the pee out of our right back and midfield at adams park.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 11 Nov 2013, 3:57 pm

Luis Suarez when Liverpool beat us 3-0 at Carrow Road and he scored from the half way line.

Just unreal
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Mon 11 Nov 2013, 4:47 pm

Juan Roman Riquelme against us for Villarreal in the Champions League was outstanding.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 11 Nov 2013, 6:39 pm

Been a few in my years supporting the Albion

Suarez was class against us at Anfield when we decided to have an own goal party and lose 6-1 in the cup a couple of seasons ago

Carlos Tevez for West Ham against us in the fa cup back in 2006.

For Championship games, David McGoldrick for Ipswich against us back in September. Never seen a better striker in all the Championship games i have been at. He was unreal!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 11 Nov 2013, 6:48 pm

Bale quite singlehandedly beat us last year, Giggs has had some stormers too. Silva is always so good for City against us.

Gerrard in that final we won could be a good shout

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 11 Nov 2013, 10:34 pm

Bet you still have nightmares about that 35 yarder in the 90th minute Dolph
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 12 Nov 2013, 2:06 am

Easily my favourite goal ever, not sure there was a player in the world that would have the balls to try that and pull it off at that time of the game. Funny that he only did it because he was nackered.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down