The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Had A Dream...

+14
kingraf
BallchinianMuffwig
John Bloody Wayne
milkyboy
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
Strongback
mobilemaster8
joeyjojo618
Fists of Fury
TRUSSMAN66
hampo17
Rowley
AlexHuckerby
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I Had A Dream... - Page 3 Empty I Had A Dream...

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Last night, and in it Groves KO'ed Carl Froch. This will now happen. It was as vivid as anything.

Mark my words.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

I Had A Dream... - Page 3 Empty Re: I Had A Dream...

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:You take them about as well as you do criticism of David "Sicknote" Haye.
You mean with the air of someone who realises that those doing the criticising are sad pathetic little people not worthy of pity or contempt? Yeah, you'd be right.

Nice of you to mention David Haye though...completely relevant to the conversation.

Anyway, back to this persecution complex of yours...how's it going?
Are you saying I should pity SFW and the others who made derogatory comments about Ireland including yourself.
I fear you lack the capacity to do so, such is your solipsistic attitude.
This pseudo intellectualism is spreading.
But not at the rate of your rampant persecution complex.

I'm certain Freud (Emma, Clement or Sigmund) would tell you to get a grip and then give you a slap, followed by a prescription for slaps on an hourly basis.
Good boy.  Argue with you and get dragged down to your level.
Seems someone has an over inflated opinion of himself dear chap. You're not that special as you'd probably be doing something more productive than being outwitted with hilarious regularity by a bunch of people you claim superiority over. It would be tragic if it wasn't so darned funny
Dave I would call you a Beckett play, Waiting for Godot, it's like putting a box over your head and talking to yourself.
You've used that line before...just prior to me telling you to sit in a similar box and drop off a cliff. It was at that point your intellectualism came flooding to the fore, you lost it completely and used the term "sole meat trombonist" although I believe the swear filter may have assisted you on that one. I believe it was Proust who said something like "don't try to understand me too soon" Well STRONGY, we all figured you out a long loooong time ago.

Try not to get on your high horse STRONGY, you're a weak little man trying to play mind games with people who have better things to do with their time.... like make fun of you

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:51 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:You take them about as well as you do criticism of David "Sicknote" Haye.
You mean with the air of someone who realises that those doing the criticising are sad pathetic little people not worthy of pity or contempt? Yeah, you'd be right.

Nice of you to mention David Haye though...completely relevant to the conversation.

Anyway, back to this persecution complex of yours...how's it going?
Are you saying I should pity SFW and the others who made derogatory comments about Ireland including yourself.
I fear you lack the capacity to do so, such is your solipsistic attitude.
This pseudo intellectualism is spreading.
But not at the rate of your rampant persecution complex.

I'm certain Freud (Emma, Clement or Sigmund) would tell you to get a grip and then give you a slap, followed by a prescription for slaps on an hourly basis.
Good boy.  Argue with you and get dragged down to your level.
Seems someone has an over inflated opinion of himself dear chap. You're not that special as you'd probably be doing something more productive than being outwitted with hilarious regularity by a bunch of people you claim superiority over. It would be tragic if it wasn't so darned funny
Dave I would call you a Beckett play, Waiting for Godot, it's like putting a box over your head and talking to yourself.
You've used that line before...just prior to me telling you to sit in a similar box and drop off a cliff. It was at that point your intellectualism came flooding to the fore, you lost it completely and used the term "sole meat trombonist" although I believe the swear filter may have assisted you on that one. I believe it was Proust who said something like "don't try to understand me too soon" Well STRONGY, we all figured you out a long loooong time ago.

Try not to get on your high horse STRONGY, you're a weak little man trying to play mind games with people who have better things to do with their time.... like make fun of you

You really are a tedious bore and it's clear you don't have better things to do with your time you self perpetuating wind bag. If they could harness the wind energy that comes out of your mouth and ar$e we could dispense with fossil fuels.

And get it right I said "urine off you Meat trombone soloist".

T

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Move on........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:06 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Move on........

I have new found respect for you. I didn't realise how tedious Dave is. How you stomached arguing with him for years I'll never know.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:06 pm

Not yet, Truss. I need to know if "meat trombone soloist" is a euphemism or if Dave does actually play first trombone in some kind of meat orchestra.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:17 pm

superflyweight wrote:Not yet, Truss.  I need to know if "meat trombone soloist" is a euphemism or if Dave does actually play first trombone in some kind of meat orchestra.  
Dave is just continuing the theme by his favourite artist - LADY GAGA she wears a dress made of meat and Dave plays instruments of meat. That said until proven otherwise LADY GAGA also posseses a meat trombone.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:27 pm

superflyweight wrote:Not yet, Truss.  I need to know if "meat trombone soloist" is a euphemism or if Dave does actually play first trombone in some kind of meat orchestra.  

tomato 

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:02 pm

I think you have serious mental deficiencies Strongy, you take this site far too seriously and if anyone is a bore it's you.

.... Awaits retort mentioning googled facts, boxrec or aliases.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Well I do listen to Meatzart and Pork Chopin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3