The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Had A Dream...

+14
kingraf
BallchinianMuffwig
John Bloody Wayne
milkyboy
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
Strongback
mobilemaster8
joeyjojo618
Fists of Fury
TRUSSMAN66
hampo17
Rowley
AlexHuckerby
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I Had A Dream... - Page 2 Empty I Had A Dream...

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Last night, and in it Groves KO'ed Carl Froch. This will now happen. It was as vivid as anything.

Mark my words.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

I Had A Dream... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Had A Dream...

Post by Rowley Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:48 pm

John Prescott used to box. That is how you steer a thread back onto topic Milky.

You still have a lot to learn.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Beautifully done rowley. Always good to see a master at work

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:11 pm

milkyboy wrote:The pied piper was a great leader.

Different skill set antagonising, stirring, picking fault, than running a country. Opposition skills, pressure group skills, not the same as managing efficiency and diplomacy.. Salmond might have those skills too, I wouldn't know, I turn the tv off pretty quickly when I see the odious creep. Which was my point. I don't like him.

Anyway, floyd top 10 ATG in your opinion truss?
But the trick is to be elected....His personal ratings are high..

Just like George washington's were post the War of independence...

Did Eva Mendez used to box too ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Had the same before Bradley Vs. Manny, trust me.
I thought you backed Bradley to win?

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:46 pm

He had two dreams...back to back..........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:01 am

I dreamt David Price lost his next fight last night....by TKO again. You heard it here first

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:16 am

I had a dream that South Africa beat Spain in footie... put ten pounds on it... and now Im in the middle of Ethiopia £250 richer
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:38 am

superflyweight wrote:I'm trying to be anti-independence but it's tough with that son of a bitch, Cameron in Downing Street.  

You may be right about the full blown intellectual thing, Jeff.  Being from da Oireland, Strongy is just confused because he has never met anyone who would qualify.

Figures the pseudo is a Unionist hence his history of anti-Irish rhetoric.

More King Billy than Bonny Prince Charles.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:48 am

Is superflyweight your new target of hate now that David has retired Strongy? Its like the baton has been passed in the past week.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:52 am

There'll always be a drop of bile reserved for Haye and Booth

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:53 am

Rowley wrote:
superflyweight wrote:I'm trying to be anti-independence but it's tough with that son of a bitch, Cameron in Downing Street.  

You may be right about the full blown intellectual thing, Jeff.  Being from da Oireland, Strongy is just confused because he has never met anyone who would qualify.
Don't bring Ireland into things Super, he has never forgiven the fictitious comedy character Alan Partridge for mocking Ireland in a comedy show for comedic purposes.
If I remember correctly you went off on a complete tangent that day defending Steve Coogan's parodies. Googan was never the issue as he's always been proud of his Irish roots and spent a lot of time in time in Ireland growing up. The issue that day was the SFW's misuse of Googan's intentions for the Partridge parody. He tried to be anti-Irish using Partridge's words in an attempt to wind me up which he readily admitted in the same thread.

SFW has a problem with Ireland, that's pretty clear from his snide comments today and in the past. A mixture of ignorance and a self belief he is smarter than he is is pretty unattractive.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:57 am

joeyjojo618 wrote:Is superflyweight your new target of hate now that David has retired Strongy? Its like the baton has been passed in the past week.

I have never singled him out. Check the history, if anyone could be bothered, the initial snide comment always comes from SFW.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:03 am

Strongback wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Don't bring Ireland into things Super, he has never forgiven the fictitious comedy character Alan Partridge for mocking Ireland in a comedy show for comedic purposes.
If I remember correctly you went off on a complete tangent that day defending Steve Coogan's parodies.  Googan was never the issue as he's always been proud of his Irish roots and spent a lot of time in time in Ireland growing up.  The issue that day was the SFW's misuse of Googan's intentions for the Partridge parody. He tried to be anti-Irish using Partridge's words in an attempt to wind me up which he readily admitted in the same thread.  

SFW has a problem with Ireland, that's pretty clear from his snide comments today and in the past.  A mixture of ignorance and a self belief he is smarter than he is is pretty unattractive.
And yet it's clear you have so much in common....(sigh)

SFW "problems" with the Irish (or to gve them their proper name, "Da Oirish") pale into comparison with your own persecution complex.

With all those rolling hills etc you'd think you'd be able to take a few deep breaths and chill the **** out!

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:09 am

If you had Louis number 6 in your list.......With no Mayweather top 10 !!

You'd end up with a persecution complex

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:12 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
Rowley wrote:

If I remember correctly you went off on a complete tangent that day defending Steve Coogan's parodies.  Googan was never the issue as he's always been proud of his Irish roots and spent a lot of time in time in Ireland growing up.  The issue that day was the SFW's misuse of Googan's intentions for the Partridge parody. He tried to be anti-Irish using Partridge's words in an attempt to wind me up which he readily admitted in the same thread.  

SFW has a problem with Ireland, that's pretty clear from his snide comments today and in the past.  A mixture of ignorance and a self belief he is smarter than he is is pretty unattractive.

SFW "problems" with the Irish (or to gve them their proper name, "Da Oirish") pale into comparison with your own persecution complex.

With all those rolling hills etc you'd think you'd be able to take a few deep breaths and chill the **** out!
Dave how well do you take the racial jokes..............case closed.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:14 am

SFW has a problem with Ireland, that's pretty clear from his snide comments today and in the past. A mixture of ignorance and a self belief he is smarter than he is is pretty unattractive.
Yep, us Catholic, Celtic Supporting, quarter Irish, people with a Celtic surname are know haters of all things Irish.  As I admitted at the time, the intention behind that Partridge quote was purely to wind you up and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.  

Not intended as a dig at the Irish because anyone with any sense of perspective would understand it to be what it was.  You, being completely devoid of any humour, failed to see that.    

Does jeff have an issue with the Scottish because of his earlier comments?  Actually, I think he probably does -utterly typical of those Yorkshiremen.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:15 am

Strongback pulls out the race card, again.......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:15 am

I'd say how ironic.......But I'm American so I don't get irony..I Had A Dream... - Page 2 3845856932 

chill out fellows.........You could be knocked down by a train later..

Strongy do me a favor and start travelling by rail !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:16 am

At the risk of fanning the flames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM-DtAXBUpI

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:25 am

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Dave how well do you take the racial jokes..............case closed.
In the spirit they're intended...

As a mixed race male I have tried to have the term "International Beige" introduced into the lexicon

I still live in hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:40 am

You take them about as well as you do criticism of David "Sicknote" Haye.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:50 am

Strongback wrote:You take them about as well as you do criticism of David "Sicknote" Haye.
You mean with the air of someone who realises that those doing the criticising are sad pathetic little people not worthy of pity or contempt? Yeah, you'd be right.

Nice of you to mention David Haye though...completely relevant to the conversation.

Anyway, back to this persecution complex of yours...how's it going?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:51 am

superflyweight wrote:
Does jeff have an issue with the Scottish because of his earlier comments?  Actually, I think he probably does -utterly typical of those Yorkshiremen.
I hate anyone who challenges our Yorkshire folks reputation as the most tight wad people, we pride ourselves on that title.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:58 am

seanmichaels wrote:Strongback pulls out the race card, again.......
Sean going by the UN definition of racism, which is as follows:

"the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or nationality "

You can see I didn't start the mud slinging that led to jibes throwing up connotations of "thick Paddies".

When people can't debate and argue on the point of issue out come the bigoted comments, nothing new in that.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:02 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:You take them about as well as you do criticism of David "Sicknote" Haye.
You mean with the air of someone who realises that those doing the criticising are sad pathetic little people not worthy of pity or contempt? Yeah, you'd be right.

Nice of you to mention David Haye though...completely relevant to the conversation.

Are you saying I should pity SFW and the others who made derogatory comments about Ireland including yourself.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:04 am

Holds head in hands. Looks back at screen. Shakes head. Laughs.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:06 am

Heaven sakes.......I get fat dumb ignorant American chucked at me all the time on here....

I'm not fat by the way......Worked hard on my physique..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:09 am

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Are you saying I should pity SFW and the others who made derogatory comments about Ireland including yourself.
I fear you lack the capacity to do so, such is your solipsistic attitude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:11 am

superflyweight wrote:Holds head in hands.  Looks back at screen.  Shakes head.  Laughs.  

You had to drag nationality into it. The pseudo intellectualism wasn't working.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:16 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

This pseudo intellectualism is spreading.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:19 am

Isnt SFW a lawyer? I'd have thought his turn of phrase was an occupational hazard rather than a deliberate attempt to appear smarter than he is. And dave, take a bow son, that was exceptional.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:19 am

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

But not at the rate of your rampant persecution complex.

I'm certain Freud (Emma, Clement or Sigmund) would tell you to get a grip and then give you a slap, followed by a prescription for slaps on an hourly basis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:24 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Isnt SFW a lawyer? I'd have thought his turn of phrase was an occupational hazard rather than a deliberate attempt to appear smarter than he is. And dave, take a bow son, that was exceptional.
Or perhaps a reflection of the fact that Supefly is possibly quite bright.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 am

This is getting a bit silly..

Maybe a good Curry thread will calm you all down.....Cool 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:27 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

I'm certain Freud (Emma, Clement or Sigmund) would tell you to get a grip and then give you a slap, followed by a prescription for slaps on an hourly basis.
Good boy. Argue with you and get dragged down to your level.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:27 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:This is getting a bit silly..

Maybe a good Curry thread will calm you all down.....Cool 
Well, there's a first time for everything I suppose

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:31 am

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Isnt SFW a lawyer? I'd have thought his turn of phrase was an occupational hazard rather than a deliberate attempt to appear smarter than he is. And dave, take a bow son, that was exceptional.
I didn't say he wasn't - just that he'd be used to using language that we'd not use everyday and wasn't affecting it as a means to talk down to strongy.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:32 am

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Good boy.  Argue with you and get dragged down to your level.
Seems someone has an over inflated opinion of himself dear chap. You're not that special as you'd probably be doing something more productive than being outwitted with hilarious regularity by a bunch of people you claim superiority over. It would be tragic if it wasn't so darned funny

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:42 am

"Six brits against One American It isn't fair!!...Go and get some more"

That's a line I used to use Strongy when under the kosh on the old 606..

But you're British so you can't use it!!

Ain't life a B**ch !!! Sad 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:44 am

Rowley wrote:
He's an air traffic controller.  It's a takes a very specific type of person to do this, somebody that can concentrate for long periods of time and obviously never make serious mistakes.  It's about as close to being a human robot as any job gets.  They don't have to be overly bright and it's better off if they don't have a sense of humour or like messing about.

SFW feels the need to make snide remarks to my comments and goes out of his way to appear intelligent in doing so.  Why he feels the need to correct me on my rants is beyond me.  I have never commented on his views probably because they are so sane and boring.

This need to seem intelligent on a message board is something I don't really get.  Everybody has different motivations but I like the fact I am anonymity on here and I can say  controversial and ridiculous things once I don't push it too far.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:44 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:"Six brits against One American It isn't fair!!...Go and get some more"

That line only works if you're trying to feed one hamburgers fast enough for him not to faint from starvation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:47 am

Strongback wrote:
Rowley wrote:
He's an air traffic controller.  It's a takes a very specific type of person to do this, somebody that can concentrate for long periods of time and obviously never make serious mistakes.  It's about as close to being a human robot as any job gets.  They don't have to be overly bright and it's better off if they don't have a sense of humour or like messing about.

SFW feels the need to make snide remarks to my comments and goes out of his way to appear intelligent in doing so.  Why he feels the need to correct me on my rants is beyond me.  I have never commented on his views probably because they are so sane and boring.

This need to seem intelligent on a message board is something I don't really get.  Everybody has different motivations but I like the fact I am anonymity on here and I can say  controversial and ridiculous things once I don't push it too far.
In that case, you'd be as well not wasting his time whinging about how your ickle feelings got hurt by the mean things he said...lives are at stake. Similarly, stop wasting my time as there are a number of thirsty people getting thirstier by the second.

Arrogant AND selfish, you are STRONGY

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:50 am

He is actually a lawyer, but as you were.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:50 am

DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:"Six brits against One American It isn't fair!!...Go and get some more"

That line only works if you're trying to feed one hamburgers fast enough for him not to faint from starvation
It doesn't even work then !!.....I've tried!!Cool 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:51 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Good boy.  Argue with you and get dragged down to your level.
Seems someone has an over inflated opinion of himself dear chap. You're not that special as you'd probably be doing something more productive than being outwitted with hilarious regularity by a bunch of people you claim superiority over. It would be tragic if it wasn't so darned funny
Dave I would call you a Beckett play, Waiting for Godot, it's like putting a box over your head and talking to yourself.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:52 am

Rowley wrote:He is actually a lawyer, but as you were.
He PM'ed me the other day asking....

"Have you had an accident which wasn't your fault?"
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:52 am

This need to seem intelligent on a message board is something I don't really get.
Evidently.

You keep lobbing them up and I'll keep knocking 'em out of the park!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:56 am

Rowley wrote:He is actually a lawyer, but as you were.

Divorce lawyer or ambulance chaser?

Mixed him with another Scot who said he was an air traffic controller.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:01 am

superflyweight wrote:
This need to seem intelligent on a message board is something I don't really get.
Evidently.  

You keep lobbing them up and I'll keep knocking 'em out of the park!  

You've knocked nothing out of the park. You went for the lowest common denominator little man. Pretty odious but then again you are a liar by profession I'm told.

Anyway I'll keep ranting away and you can keep up the pseudo intellectualism.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:05 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
Rowley wrote:

In that case, you'd be as well not wasting his time whinging about how your ickle feelings got hurt by the mean things he said...lives are at stake. Similarly, stop wasting my time as there are a number of thirsty people getting thirstier by the second.

Arrogant AND selfish, you are STRONGY

Dave I've got an hours work to do to before I finish so I'll keep this simple: Blow it out your ar$e!!!!

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next