The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Message to George Groves on the Eve of the Fight

5 posters

Go down

A Message to George Groves on the Eve of the Fight Empty A Message to George Groves on the Eve of the Fight

Post by Steffan Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:13 pm

How you doing? Some kind of weather we're having.

It's pretty rough...But for what you have to do it's good.

You'll have to do almost everything alone, but I'll be with you.

Calzaghe was like my brother...I always watched him.

When he retired, part of me died.

But now you're the one....You're the one that's going to keep his boxing talent and spirit alive.

You're the one that's going to make sure he didn't take all that pathetic slimey cowardly badmouthing off Froch for nothing.

You'll have to go through hell...worse than any nightmare you ever dreamed.

But in the end...I know you'll be the one standing.

You know what you have to do...Do it

Regards

Steffan

Steffan

Back to top Go down

A Message to George Groves on the Eve of the Fight Empty Re: A Message to George Groves on the Eve of the Fight

Post by oxring Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:16 pm

Is that Rocky 4?
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

A Message to George Groves on the Eve of the Fight Empty Re: A Message to George Groves on the Eve of the Fight

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:17 pm

We had part 3 the other day.......

I think "He'll knock you into tomorrow Rock"......Is more apt..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by trenchtownbaboon Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:19 pm

Groves will LOOSE!
trenchtownbaboon
trenchtownbaboon

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:41 pm

Froch has retired more Men than Social security........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:43 pm

Groves is gonna p!ss lightnin' and cr@p thunder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:53 pm

Steffan wrote:You're the one that's going to make sure he didn't take all that pathetic slimey cowardly badmouthing off Froch for nothing.

Poor do when an all time great has to get a 19 fight kid to fight his battles for him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:56 pm

Rowley wrote:
Steffan wrote:You're the one that's going to make sure he didn't take all that pathetic slimey cowardly badmouthing off Froch for nothing.

Poor do when an all time great has to get a 19 fight kid to fight his battles for him.
Perhaps Calzaghe still thinks Froch isn't in his league

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 22 Nov 2013, 1:05 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Perhaps Calzaghe still thinks Froch isn't in his league
Fair point Dave, he is no Rick Thornberry.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 22 Nov 2013, 1:05 pm

The Creed character was a weaklink in Rocky 3 and 4.......

He fancies a sky high Russian who punches twice as hard as anybody in history but doesn't fancy Lang........

Bollox..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down