The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v2 Wrestling Podcast 26th November - special guest Miss Tessmacher

4 posters

Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast 26th November - special guest Miss Tessmacher Empty v2 Wrestling Podcast 26th November - special guest Miss Tessmacher

Post by crippledtart Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 18:06

Today's v2 Wrestling Podcast is now up at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2013-11-26T09_47_31-08_00

Hosts Adam and Paul are joined by a special guest, Brooke Tessmacher of TNA, for an exclusive interview!

Brooke talks about her recent heel run with Aces & Eights, her influences, last year's Knockouts Title victory, and the numerous online rumours about her WWE release.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast 26th November - special guest Miss Tessmacher Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Podcast 26th November - special guest Miss Tessmacher

Post by MetalMotty Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 20:44

Good interview guys,
Think Adam loved it and had several cold showers :-P

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast 26th November - special guest Miss Tessmacher Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Podcast 26th November - special guest Miss Tessmacher

Post by Adam D Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 21:38

I don't know why but I always seem to get on well with the female guests. They always seem to get flirty!!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 4 Dec 2013 - 15:23

Adam d wrote:I don't know why but I always seem to get on well with the female guests. They always seem to get flirty!!
Well, obviously you're either a total stud...or that horrendously expensive pheromone stuff you bought online actually works.

Or I suppose it could be they just fall for your witty, charming personality... Wink Run

Anyway, congrats you lucky so-and-so. You should've asked if she ever got her "booty shorts" back from Mike Tenay :P
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down