The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind The Curtain Presents 6CW The Power 5 12.01.14

Go down

Behind The Curtain Presents 6CW The Power 5 12.01.14 Empty Behind The Curtain Presents 6CW The Power 5 12.01.14

Post by MtotheC Wed 15 Jan 2014, 6:34 pm

Behind The Curtain Presents 6CW The Power 5 12.01.14 Power10
Good afternoon folks and welcome to The Power 5 a brand new show brought to you by the hottest federation in professional wrestling 6-C-W, I'm your host Johnny 'Don' Donaldson and every week I'll be bringing you the low down on the top 5 superstars making the biggest impact in 6CW.

To land a spot on the Power 5 it's simple really, make a statement, an impact, produce the goods in the Copper Box and before long your name will be etched into 6CW history as the recipient of the converted number one spot!  

So without further ado let's get into it and jump straight in at number 5...

The first entrant in this weeks Power 5 is a man that seems to be at war with himself, a man who claims he'd rather burn 6CW to the ground and be King of the ashes if he can't wear the EWF world title around his waist, the leader of Costello's law and former world champion Vincent Costello.

Costello has put together an impressive run of victories recently and on this past edition of Anarchy picked up the win for his team in a ferociously contested six man tag, Costello is the master of finding a way to win and yet again managed to slither his way to the 'W' after pinning the English Gent Jack Hurst. Curiously Costello finds himself embroiled in a mysterious contract dispute with 6CW which unfortunately due to legal reason we are unable discuss here on the Power 5, in fact despite our attempts we have been unable to uncover any details of the injunction Costello and his team have served to 6CW. Frustratingly not even our spies in the Copper Box have been able to get us any details, watch this space as this one develops further.

Next up at number 4 is one of the newest members of the 6CW roster, a superstar that is riding the tide of an impressive unbeaten streak since his elevation from developmental...The Sharpshooter, Scott Harris. This 'Snake Pit' graduate has defeated every obstacle put in his path and is still hungry for more, having displayed an extremely impressive array of technical skills coupled with a hard working never say die attitude this ambitious rookie took his most high profile scalp to date on this weeks edition of Anarchy, defeating the powerhouse that is Jonathan Daniels. Harris certainly has a bright future here in 6CW but having 'crossed the boss' now finds himself scheduled to face three opponents in a handicap match next week. If Harris wanted a challenge he's certainly got it, be careful what you wish for Scot because here in 6CW you might just get it. Can the rookie continue to remain undefeated or has he bitten of more than he can chew? Find out on January 22nd.

At number 3 is Big E! The EWF world champion and solider of Authority continues to show us exactly why he is the gold standard in 6CW and go to guy for the Authority. After defeating the Viper Liam Wood for the title Enforcer has been producing the level of performance that made him a household name and one of the most dominating Superstars on the 6CW roster. This past week on Anarchy Big E faced off against Drake and his fellow world champion counter part Nate Nack in a thrilling tag match, teaming with fellow SOA Tyler Roth it was the EWF champ that secured the win for the Authority after nearly decapitating Drake with a stunning, devastating Flying fore arm clothesline.

If Enforcer can take this form into Revolution where he will defend his title against the challenger Mike Masters he will almost certainly be considered the favourite in what promises to be one of most anticipated match ups since the re brith of 6CW... Can Big E continue to cement his legacy or will the Masterful one achieve his dream of finally being crowned world champion, tune into Revolution on February 11th to find out!  

The superstar in at number 2 is the number one contender to the 6CW world title, the current reigning and defending UK champion, the baddest man on the planet, yes that right sports fans it's...Tyler Roth

This solider has proven himself to be a prime asset in the Authority's Arsenal delivering dominating performance after dominating performance that has led him to being crowned the first ever 6CW UK champion. And it was at this weeks Anarchy that Roth was declared the newest number one contender to Nate Nacks world heavyweight championship. Roth with a little help from his friends left the champion decimated in the middle of the ring, towering over the beaten body of Nate with his world title in hand. 

With the power of the Authority behind him it surely won't be long before the baddest man on the planet is standing at the top of the 6CW mountain.

And now to the main event, the man who has claimed the number one spot on this the first ever episode of the Power 5, the Superstar who has made the biggest impact in 6CW this week...The new number one contender to the EWF world title Mike Masters!

After a hellacious fatal four way Masters was crowned the newest challenger to Enforcers championship and is now scheduled to face Big E at 6CW's first PPV of 2014 Revolution. After years of applying his trade on the independent scene Masters finally has his shot at the 'big one' the holy grail for any pro wrestler...a world title. The masterful one has played an integral part in the rebellion against the Authority's and it's failure to gain complete control over 6CW, his win in the main event of Anarchy has put an emphatic exclamation point on his recent form. But wining a title shot is by no means job done, Masters now has to take on one of the most seasoned, battle hardened competitors in the business today in Enforcer, a win at Revolution and nothing less will prove Masters claim that he really is that damn good!

And just for you the 6CW faithful we have a world exclusive right here on the Power 5, it's my pleasure to introduce the Masterful one himself, the number one contender to the EWF title and number one power 5 superstar MIKE MASTERS!!!

Don: Mike it's a pleasure to welcome you to the Power 5 how does it feel to be our very first number one?

Masters: It's no surprise really Johnny, a man of my talent was always destined to be number one. To be honest I've been showing off to the 6CW universe for weeks now, its about time I get the recognition I deserve. So to sum up how i'm feeling, I feel great.

Don: Mike you spent many years working the independent scene, paying your dues wrestling all over the world, did you always know that one day you would get your shot at a world heavyweight championship?

Masters: Have you heard the lyrics to my theme song? The chorus goes..."I was born a champion". I always knew this day would come. Getting to this position was probably the hardest, yet greatest accomplishment of my career. You're right, I payed my dues, I busted my ass. My whole career has been a roller coaster ride filled with ups and downs. I remember one time, a few years ago now, I got kicked out of a wrestling promotion because they felt I weren't "respecting" my opponents and I was too arrogant to make it in this business. Well I always told myself its not arrogance, its greatness. And look where I am now. 

Don: You are now scheduled to face Enforcer at Revolution for the EWF title in undoubtably the biggest match of your professional career, whereas the champion has made a career out of wining and defending titles, how do you plan on beating a champion that has been so dominate over the years?

Masters: Enforcer simply put, is the most dominant man in professional wrestling. He's beaten the best in the business. But he's never faced someone like me. I mean come on Johnny, Big E ain't really felt the grace of the masterful one now has he? I'm someone that will never give up, he puts me down, i'll get straight back up. I got the speed, the wit, the heart and of course the crazy god given wrestling abilities that can run circles around Enforcer. Enforcer may think i'm a punk a55 who only talks the talk. But let me tell you something, months ago, The Authority lit this fire inside of me. That gave me the motivation I needed to take them down, and that includes Enforcer and that will happen at Revolution. 

Don: You've been very outspoken recently about your opinions of the Authority, publicly siding against the owners of 6CW, do you fear that your title aspirations maybe over before they have even begun if they decide to stack the deck against you?

Masters: Of course I do. The Authority have screwed me over time and time again. Its gotten to the point where i'm always expecting something to happen. But will that stop me? No. The Authority are a bunch of goons that need to realise this company belongs to 6CW. You see I made it my mission to end the Authority ever since they got involved in my business. All I did was speak my mind. Something a lot of the cats around here are afraid to do. Just listen to the fans, just look at the money rolling in from my merchandise, they completely ignored this so I had to speak. And yeah, that has stacked the deck against me but me it will not stop me and my title aspirations. 

Don: So Mike picture this, the scene is set at revolution, the official has just counted 123 after you've pinned Enforcer, raised your arm in the air and hands you the EWF World Championship! Explain to me if you can, what would that mean to the Masterful one?

Masters: Jheeze Donny, you're getting me all excited. I'm starting to get that tingling sensation. You know that same feeling I presume you get every time a girl touches you. But in all seriousness, that would just cap off everything i've been working for over the years. To raise that belt, to tell the world i'm perfect, you're not, would make me the happiest man alive. It would mean that I have entered the "big leagues" as Enforcer puts and I have conquered.

Don: And finally if you could say one thing to your opponent, send a message to the champion, what would you say to Enforcer right here on the Power 5?

Masters: One thing? Enforcer, I believe i'm destined for greatness. You and The Authority will realise what all the hypes about and why I am that damn good. Oh and i'm taking that title all of yours too.

Don: Well there you have it, Mike Masters a man who stands on the brink of gorily,  a superstar with the world at his feet and at Revolution he takes the first steps on the road to what he hopes will lead to the Heavyweight Championship of the World. 

So ladies and gentlemen thats it, the first ever 6CW Power 5, I hope you enjoyed the show and don't forget to tune in next time to find out who has made the biggest impact in the most must see wrestling federation in the sport today, I've been Johnny 'Don' Donaldson and you've been watching the Power 5.

#1 Mike Masters
#2 Tyler Roth
#3 Enforcer
#4 Scott Harris
#5 Vincent Costello

MtotheC

Back to top Go down