The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind The Curtain Presents 6CW The Power 5 11.02.14

Go down

Behind The Curtain Presents 6CW The Power 5 11.02.14 Empty Behind The Curtain Presents 6CW The Power 5 11.02.14

Post by MtotheC Thu 13 Feb 2014, 9:53 am

Behind The Curtain Presents 6CW The Power 5 11.02.14 Power10

Welcome one and all to another instalment of 6CW presents behind the curtain, that’s right it’s that time again to find out who has been making waves in the Copper Box and registered in the prestigious Power 5. I’m your host Jon ‘The Don’ Donaldson and boy have we got a jam packed show for you tonight,  don’t forget to keep us posted with your views and opinions by tweeting us @6CW using the #Power5.

So what’s in store on tonight’s show I hear you cry… well not only do we have the rundown of the most impactful superstars here in 6CW post Revolution, but as always I’ll be joined by Christy James for the Rumour mill, we’ve got yet another world exclusive interview for you and much much more, so without further ado let start by recapping the fall out from the hottest PPV in recent memory Revolution.

A video package cuts in… Control by Puddle of Mud starts to play and we are treated to highlights from the PPV, ending with a split screen of Enforcer and Nate Nack celebrating in the ring with their world titles. The scene cuts back to The Don with the image of the two champions remaining on the flat screen behind him…

Wow, just wow that gave me chills, what an event in the illustrious history of this great company, love them or hate them you have to take your hat off to the Authority for putting together arguably the greatest PPV we’ve seen in years, so much incident, so much controversy… 6CW just raised the bar in professional wrestling and in my humble opinion you’ll be hard pressed to find another federation that can bring you the level of action and intensity that 6CW does!

Christy James shuffles into shot as the image of Enforcer and Nate changes to the ‘Rumour Mill’ logo.

And right on cue I’m joined by the lovely Christy James who as always has been keeping her ear to the ground in the Copper box, our very own gossip girl with the Rumour Mill…

Thanks Don that’s right I’ve been keeping a close eye on Twitter, Facebook and all the backstage news to bring you all the latest 6CW Rumour Mill. Social media has been buzzing since the return of the legend that is Hobo, and although the 6CW fans are foaming at the mouth for his much anticipated in ring return, rumblings from the locker room is that certain sections of the roster are not too happy with the returning veteran. It appears the new breed see his return as a threat to their position on the card, one of my backstage sources who will remain nameless had this to say…

A VT of a blurred face begins to talk…

Man: I was in the locker room last night after Revolution and a number of superstars were not to complimentary about him, over the hill, washed up and has been were the main adjectives used, one went as far as to say that he couldn’t believe 6CW would give a never was another shot at bringing this company down!

The VT finishes and cuts back to Christy in the studio…

Well as his incident filled career proves where there’s Hobo there’s controversy and here in 6CW is looking like it won’t be any different.

One man who could fill this section of the show with his antics is the enigmatic Ice Cold Cassidy and yet again he’s been causing havoc in the Copper Box. After sneaking into the private area of the Authority and well how can I put this? ‘Fouling’ the champion’s prized possession Cassidy has got himself the tag of prankster around the Copper Box. From what I hear though the party could be about to come crashing down around him and BFF Billy Shaw when the Authority get their hands on the pair.

6CW’s very own love triangle rumours just won’t go away as more sightings of Thunder and Emmy continue to be reported, a lunch date no less when the Viper Liam Wood was attending a PPV press conference, we tried to catch up with Emmy for a brief chat after Revolution to squash the gossip but unfortunately she was unavailable for comment.

One man who the 6CW fans continue to tweet me about is the mysterious Alexander Altair, our faithful fans seem to be intrigued by this secretive superstar and I took it upon myself to find out more, so after many unanswered phone calls I decided to pitch myself outside Mr Altair’s locker room and ask him the questions you’ve been dying to know…

The shot focuses on the flat screen behind Christy and shows her standing outside Alexander Altair dressing room, as she begins to address the camera the man himself opens the door to leave…

Christy: Mr Altair a moment of your time for the Power 5 show?

Altair, unimpressed looks Christy up and down before brushing past her continuing down the corridor, Christy shouts after him…

Christy: I appreciate you’re a very busy man but our fans have some questions for you.

Altair continues without looking back…

Christy shrugs her shoulders and looks disappointedly into the camera as the scene fads back to her standing in the power 5 studio.

Well I tired folks; you win some you lose some… Alexander Altair remains an enigma. And that’s all we have time for on the Rumor Mill, The Don will be back after these commercials with your post Revolution Power 5.

The show cuts to commercials

Welcome back to the power 5 let’s get this show moving and jump straight into this weeks number 5:

Number 5

The first superstar to enter this week’s poll is a new entry and he makes his first appearance in the power 5 after main eventing and defending his world heavyweight championship at Revolution, yes you’ve guessed it’s the mighty mighty Nate Nack.

Nate has had a bull’s eye tattooed on his chest ever since he was crowned 6CW world champion, something all title holders should expect however since the Authority made obtaining the gold their number one priority Nate has had the deck stacked against him time and time again. Nack’schampionship now remains the final piece of the puzzle in the Authorities plans for complete domination of the company and it was at Revolution that they placed their prime asset, the badest man on the planet Tyler Roth into the main event to get the job done. But it was the mighty mighty one that once again prevailed and retained his championship gold in yet another act of defiance against Jones and Callahan. Nate is now the last line of defense between the uprisings all out failure to protect 6CW.

Number 4

Another new entry and debut in the power 5, in at number four it’s the man of war Ojore, who without a shadow of a doubt has proved that he is the most dangerous and destructive force in 6CW. The Xtreame champion proved yet again at Revolution that he is the man to beat when it comes to Xtreame Rules, DeMarcus Brown stood in front of Ojore one win away from an EWF world title shot and momentum on his side, surely this was the man to finally put Ojore down and squash his xtreame regain of dominance? And yet it was the man of war that was standing tall after the match and Brown that was wheeled away on a stretcher destined for the Royal Manchester infirmary., Can anyone end Ojore's xtreame title run?

Number 3

This week’s number three is down two after occupying the number one spot for past two power 5’s it’s the number one contender to the EWF world title…Mike Masters. Revolution encapsulated the biggest and most disappointing moments in Masters career after he pinned the world champion Enforcer 1,2,3 to win the title, cue the celebrations and deafening reaction from inside the arena, I was personally on the edge of my seat throughout the contest, after meeting Mike and interviewing him for the first ever power 5 I knew not only how much winning the championship would mean to him and his career but also how hard he has worked to get there. So when Mr. Jones restarted the match on a technicality I was devastated for the Masterful one, it was allways going to be an uphill struggle for Masters against the Authority and despite losing the restart Masters has another shot on the next edition of Anarchy to realize his dream of being the EWF world champion.

Number 2

The first non-mover of this week’s poll is the on coming storm Thunder, who retains the number two spot he held jointly with The Viper Liam Wood last time out. Thunder and Wood battled through three stages of hell at Revolution with each man taking a pin before Thunder claimed the deciding fall, this match of the night candidate will certainly have left its physical and mental marks on both men who friendship seems to be irreversibly damaged. The atmosphere here in the power 5 studio was palatable last week when we were joined for a sit down interview with them both in the run up to Revolution, it seems clear that Thunder is prepared to put their differences aside and move on but for Wood and his battered ego it’s a very different story. There has been no sign of Wood since the PPV either in person or on social media and I anticipate him cutting a very frustrated figure trying to come to terms with this bitter lose when we next see him. Thunder however is now riding high,just how far he can ride this wave of momentum is up to him.

Number 1

And now to the number one spot, the most impactful superstar on the roster and the man that sits at the top of the power 5…the incredible hunk Max Adamson. Max has been engulfed in the most bitter and personal feud 6CW has ever seen, it’s a feud that has dominated the landscape of this company and produced some of the most memorable matches in recent years. And Revolution was no different; Gazzy had his chance at redemption, he had his shot at finally putting Max Adamson and this whole sorry affair behind him, but alas this story didn’t have a happy ending it didn’t have a happily ever after moment, instead it was Max Adamson proving that he had and always will have Gazzy D’s number. And on that note I’d like to welcome into the studio the man himself the new number one entrant on the power 5 Max Adamson…

Don: Max welcome to the power 5 and congratulations on charting at number one, Revolution must have been very satisfying for you?

Max: Oh definitely. Its been a tough few weeks as I've had to contend with GazzyD throwing absolutely everything at me, it all boiled down to Revolution, and I went into that match expecting a one on one war. You saw the match. Everything was stacked against me. Gazzy knows Ladder matches aren't my forte. That's why he chose that stipulation. It was inGazzy's home city of Manchester. As if I don't get enough stick in London! But every single fan in the Phones 4U Arena was vociferously behind Gazzy. And then I had to contend with Gazzy's tag team partner Angel getting involved. And I STILL won. And here's the thing Don. I didn't just beatGazzyD. I beat the former 6CW Tag Team Champions TheUntouchables, in a 2 on 1 handicap Ladder match in their own back yard with 21,000 fans willing me to fail. No wonder I'm number one this week.

Don: So Max it seems to me that you now have all the control, you won the match, you have the contract and Gazzy is in your pocket. Our Twitter account has been going crazy today asking us what how you plan to torment your former friend, can you give us any details on the contract clause?

Max: Now that's where I have to disappoint you. I've already explained previously the financial implications, those are just the beginning for Gazzy. It’s ironic that the Revolution match was billed as "The Finale", because this is far from finished.Gazzy wrestles Percy Percival this week and I will be at ringside, to get a view first hand. And if you all tune in, you may, just may see and hear me reveal some details.

Don:  So what now for Max Adamson, you’ve gone to battle and appear to have won the war, what does the future hold for you?

Max: The future has to be aiming for Championship gold. As soon as this whole Gazzy thing is finished, I will be straight into the offices of those in charge and I will be demanding my shot at either the 6CW or the EWF World Championship. I don't care if its Nate Nack or Tyler Roth, I dont care if its Mike Masters or the Enforcertron 4000. When Max Adamson is done with GazzyD, consider both the 6CW Champion and the EWF Champion on notice.

Don: You’ve been around this business a long time Max , you’ve pretty much seen and done it all, the buzz around 6CW right now is the returning Hobo, for those fans watching who don’t know anything about this man can you share your thoughts on what this means for 6CW and the rest of the locker room?

Max: What this means for 6CW is that literally anyone can apply to join 6CW if they let Hobo join. Come on, the guy couldn't stay away despite no longer being relevant, despite no longer being in shape. Don't ever underestimate Hobo's fight and hunger, but the guy always has an ulterior motive. He wasn't even a real Hobo when we discovered he was a secret billionaire that to me just sums up the fraudulent attitude of Hobo. I can’t wait for him to step in my way because I have no doubts that he will come up short, just likeGazzyD did.

Don: And finally Max, tell us how disappointed were you with the result of the ‘Gashes’ I mean come on England spanked your Sheila’s?

Max: Don, I advise you to stop watching those DVD's of "Sheila’s being spanked", you'll go blind mate. I'd shake your hand, but I don't need any of your homemade moisturiser on my hand...

Don: Well Max that seems like the perfect place to say thank you for joining me tonight, once again congratulations on your huge win at Revolution and placing number one on the Power 5, I for one can’t wait to see where you and Gazzy take this rivalry next!

And that wraps up yet another edition of the power 5, make sure you tune into Anarchy and the next episode of the power 5 with me your host The Don, finally thanks to Christy James for the Rumor Mill and thanks to you for watching…

February 11th 2014
#1 New Entry- Max Adamson
#2 Non Mover- Thunder
#3 Down two- Mike Masters
#4 New Entry- Ojore
#5 New Entry- Nate Nack

January 22nd 2014
#1 Non Mover- Mike Masters
#2 New Entry- Liam Wood/Thunder
#3 New Entry- DeMarcus Brown
#4 New Entry- Daniel Reilly
#5 New Entry- Jimmy Phillips