The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England vs India at Lord's - two tickets available

4 posters

Go down

England vs India at Lord's - two tickets available Empty England vs India at Lord's - two tickets available

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 29 Jan 2014, 3:22 pm

Good afternoon all

Just a quick one to let anyone that might be interested know that I've got two tickets (face value £65 each) available for England vs India day one at Lord's on Thursday 17th July 2014.

I won them through the ballot, but having completely forgotten I'd even entered the ballot I now can't make it due to a holiday I'd gone and booked.

Should anyone be interested in taking them off my hands please get in touch via a private message and we can go from there.

Thanks

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

England vs India at Lord's - two tickets available Empty Re: England vs India at Lord's - two tickets available

Post by Stella Wed 29 Jan 2014, 3:26 pm

I am, i'll e-mail you

I was. I to, am on holiday.......bum.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

England vs India at Lord's - two tickets available Empty Re: England vs India at Lord's - two tickets available

Post by kingraf Wed 29 Jan 2014, 3:33 pm

Interesting - on one hand... the 18th July is my birthday, and a cricket match in England would be absolutely fantastic... alternatively, the nineteenth is my girlfriend's birthday and she'd rather watch grass grow next to a freshly painted wall... It's a conundrum*...

*Not really the current free fall of the economy means I cant really budget for events six months down the line
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 29 Jan 2014, 3:35 pm

Not ducking out now that England are cr@p are you Wink

Can we all chip and buy these for Duty and KPF to sit next to each other?

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 30 Jan 2014, 2:49 pm

Haha!

They're still available gents so just give me a shout should you wish to take them off my hands at face value.

Your girlfriend could always watch the Lord's grass grow, kingraf.

Cheers

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down