The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO.

+81
VinceWLB
seanmichaels
littlejohn
Wi11
wolfball
rainbow-warrior
Artful_Dodger
ME-109
asoreleftshoulder
Biltong
Hood83
westisbest
tigertattie
kingelderfield
Cari
yappysnap
RDSguru
stub
Duty281
HQ matt
Steffan
BamBam
doctor_grey
GloriousEmpire
No9
gregortree
LordDowlais
2ndtimeround
offload
englandglory4ever
profitius
Janecory
beshocked
nathan
nobbled
Cadair Idris
Notch
wales606
san
flyhalffactory
glamorganalun
Liam
rodders
international197
Norfolklass
The Saint
samuraidragon
Cyril
Casartelli
kiakahaaotearoa
daidimview
sportform
Nematode
Breadvan
munkian
irnbrew
George Carlin
overlordofthewest
wrfc1980
TJ
Jhamer25
jimmyinthewell68
Comfort
ScarletSpiderman
lostinwales
SecretFly
Jimpy
maestegmafia
Taffineastbourne
Scratch
bedfordwelsh
Seagultaf
gavstar
majesticimperialman
jammoboss
GunsGerms
whocares
BigTrevsbigmac
The Bachelor
hugehandoff
Scrumpy
85 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO. Vote_lcap51%Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO. Vote_rcap 51% 
[ 36 ]
Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO. Vote_lcap48%Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO. Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 34 ]
Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO. Vote_lcap1%Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO. Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 71

Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO. Empty Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO.

Post by Scrumpy Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:05 pm

Thought I'd start a thread seeing as our Welsh posters are few and far between this week.

Big, Massive, Huge game for both teams, how do you see it going?

1. Jenkins
2. Hibbard
3. Rhodri Jones
4. AWJ (c)
5. Coombes
6. Warburton
7. Tipuric
8. Faletau
9. Webb
10. Biggar
11. North
12. Roberts
13. Hook
14. Cuthbert
15. Halfpenny

16. James
17. Owens
18. A.Jones
19. Ball
20. Lydiate
21. Priestland
22. Phillips
23. Li Williams

News

- Wales centre Scott Williams has been ruled out of the rest of the Six Nations after injuring his shoulder in the 26-3 defeat by Ireland. (lesson to be learnt there for Mr Williams)

- Warburton and Gethin released to play for the Blues this weekend (Please note I used Warburton not WRUburton!)

- Guscott - "Wales should 'think about dropping Mike Phillips"

- "It's probably one of the worst performances that we've had since I've been involved," said Gatland.

- Wales scrum-half Mike Phillips has challenged One Direction's Niall Horan to train with the Welsh squad after the singer criticised him on Twitter.

- Ospreys duo Ashley Beck and Dan Baker called up for Wales training.

- Centre Jonathan Davies has been ruled out of Wales' Six Nations clash against France on Friday after failing to recover from a pectoral injury.  Osprey Ashley Beck, has also been ruled out.

Last edited by Scrumpy on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO. Empty Re: Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO.

Post by hugehandoff Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Very hard game to call. We know that Wales are better than their performance against Ireland and that France are not quite as good as one could think after 2 victories. Home advantage for Wales versus some momentum and confidence for France. It will require a big performance from the Welsh pack, which we know they are capable of, but whether they do it or not is a serious ? Wales could still win the Chanpionship and no doubt thrash England in the final match, but they need to kick things off in this match. As an Englishman I am thrilled to have been invited down for this match by a good Welsh friend  Hug Ale . I am also thrilled that another friend has invited me to Eng V Ireland the next day. Now that is a proper weekend!  clap  clap

hugehandoff

Back to top Go down

Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO. Empty Re: Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO.

Post by Scrumpy Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Sounds like I made friends with the wrong people!

I think Wales will bounce back, they're too good not to, I also don't think France are as good as they've been made to look.

Still not sure about Friday games.

Last edited by Scrumpy on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bachelor Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:25 pm

Scrumpy wrote:Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO.

Thought I'd start a thread seeing as our Welsh posters are few and far between this week.
Probably due to the break this week and the fact that most of us are still crying about last weekend's result.
On topic: I'd imagine the team would remain the same barring injury, in which case it must be the last chance saloon for some of these Welsh players.

The Bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:28 pm

The Bachelor wrote:
Scrumpy wrote:Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO.

Probably due to the break this week and the fact that most of us are still crying about last weekend's result.

Fair point but the England v Ireland thread is in full flow.
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:30 pm

hugehandoff wrote:Very hard game to call. We know that Wales are better than their performance against Ireland and that France are not quite as good as one could think after 2 victories. Home advantage for Wales versus some momentum and confidence for France. It will require a big performance from the Welsh pack, which we know they are capable of, but whether they do it or not is a serious ? Wales could still win the Chanpionship and no doubt thrash England in the final match, but they need to kick things off in this match. As an Englishman I am thrilled to have been invited down for this match by a good Welsh friend  Hug Ale . I am also thrilled that another friend has invited me to Eng V Ireland the next day. Now that is a proper weekend!  clap  clap

Wow good friends HHO !

My welsh mate has got me a ticket for this game to but I am staying down & watching the England game on TV.
I can't call the result either but the welsh pack really need to stand up & be counted. Having said that France look a bit fragile despite their individual flair players (& lucky bounces) that have got them out of jail.

Should be a good weekend & hopefully the fffing weather improves.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by hugehandoff Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Big Trev - I am lucky indeed and cannot wait. This should be a very interesting game and we will all be most interested to see how it develops. Should be fun.

hugehandoff

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:58 pm

who's going to play 13 for Wales now?

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:16 pm

Hook?
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Wales vs France - Friday 21st Feb 8pm KO. Empty Wales team for France 21/02/2013

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:31 pm

So to get our 6Nations back on track we're up against possibly the tournaments favourites, what's the selection going to be? Personally I've gone for Hook at 13 due to lack of options, Biggar deserves a start and his Ospreys half back partner should be rewarded for his club form. Adam Jones, Lydiate and Phillips drop to the bench.

1. Jenkins
2. Hibbard
3. Rhodri Jones
4. AWJ (c)
5. Coombes
6. Warburton
7. Tipuric
8. Faletau
9. Webb
10. Biggar
11. North
12. Roberts
13. Hook
14. Cuthbert
15. Halfpenny

16. James
17. Owens
18. A.Jones
19. Ball
20. Lydiate
21. Priestland
22. Phillips
23. Li Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:36 pm

I thought there would have been more comments on this match up by now.

That defeat in Dublin seems to have turned away a number of fair weather supporters!
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by hugehandoff Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:16 pm

JD back playing this Friday for Scarlets V Ulster and if he proves his fitness should be straight back in?

hugehandoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:17 pm

hugehandoff wrote:JD back playing this Friday for Scarlets V Ulster and if he proves his fitness should be straight back in?

Thats a big ask!
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bachelor Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:40 pm

whocares wrote:who's going to play 13 for Wales now?
Ashley Beck has been called up for training. I'd like to see Hook there out of our current options, although the issue then is fat Bastareaud attacking his channel.

The Bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:47 pm

'Fat Bastareaud' - harsh! he isn't a bad player for his size.
Hook must have faced him before?

I guess if JD is selected if it all goes well this weekend then 'fat Bastareaud' will test his recovery from his injury.
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:52 pm

The Bachelor wrote:
whocares wrote:who's going to play 13 for Wales now?
Ashley Beck has been called up for training. I'd like to see Hook there out of our current options, although the issue then is fat Bastareaud attacking his channel.

It wont really be an issue because despite his size and mobility clueless PSA doesnt use Bastereau as a battering ram in any crash ball moves. Why pick him? France have been shockingly inept in terms of using their resources IMO.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by jammoboss Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Why not bring in Lee Byrne, i still think hes a great player or is he injured, i feel sorry for him for how he has not been selected.

I think it going to be a close match mind you i said that about the Wales v Ireland match lol

jammoboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:59 pm

I think Byrne's ship has sailed, Gatland has made that clear.

He should have got more caps IMO.
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:04 pm

jammoboss wrote:Why not bring in Lee Byrne, i still think hes a great player or is he injured, i feel sorry for him for how he has not been selected.

I think it going to be a close match mind you i said that about the Wales v Ireland match lol

Wales backlash like last year?

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:19 pm

Well Wales playing at home i would normally back Wales. But the way France are playing at the moment, and the way Wales played last week against Ireland, i can only see a France win.

I do agree with the poster above that for some of these Welsh players it could well be the last chance saloon, on how they perform against France.

Surely Gatland will not play Phillips, or rather not start with Phillips against France?

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by gavstar Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:41 pm

beck,baker,bevington,king,biggar and webb are al back for the ospreys this weekend.

gavstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:12 pm

majesticimperialman wrote:Well Wales playing at home i would normally back Wales. But the way France are playing at the moment, and the way Wales played last week against Ireland, i can only see a France win.

I do agree with the poster above that for some of these Welsh players it could well be the last chance saloon, on how they perform  against France.

Surely Gatland will not play Phillips, or rather not start with Phillips against France?

The way France are playing? Everyone on here outside of Wales has been telling us that France have been gash, that they are not playing like a team, that they cannot compete at the breakdown, and as our token French poster Whocares posted: a one legged Warburton could outplay their back row at the moment (and Warburton is severely off form). So what are you seeing that others are not, Maj?!

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:45 pm

Griff wrote:
majesticimperialman wrote:Well Wales playing at home i would normally back Wales. But the way France are playing at the moment, and the way Wales played last week against Ireland, i can only see a France win.

I do agree with the poster above that for some of these Welsh players it could well be the last chance saloon, on how they perform  against France.

The way France are playing? Everyone on here outside of Wales has been telling us that France have been gash, that they are not playing like a team, that they cannot compete at the breakdown, and as our token French poster Whocares posted: a one legged Warburton could outplay their back row at the moment (and Warburton is severely off form). So what are you seeing that others are not, Maj?!

Griff

Wales are a better team than they played last week, but they all looked tired to me, they looked like they had played too mutch rugby and wanted a rest. And when Wales was denied that try their heads went down and never looked they wanted to win. Gave me the impression that the game was over at that point.

France on the other hand although have had a few lucky bounces of the ball, do look a lot fresher than Wales IMHO. France are going for 3 wins this Friday night and will not want to give Wales any chance of knocking them their stride.

France have been able to score tries where Wales could only manage 3 points last week end, from the boot of Leigh Halfpenny.

Wales are going through a bad patch right now. But they will bounce back before the tournament is over. Probably against England.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagultaf Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm

I really hope Wales don't play that side. Rhodri Jones can't scrumage (at tight head) and should not even be on the bench. Coombes is a good player but too light for lock at test level. The only change in the starting back line should be a replacement for Scot Williams and I really hope that someone other than Hook is available.

For what its worth. The changes I would suggest from Saturday's team are; Charteris in place of Coombes, James in place of Jenkins and Davies if fit, or if not Beck at 13.

On the bench: Jenkins would replace James, Lee to replace Rh Jones (good loose head but useless at tight head), and Biggar for Hook (because Biggar is a better player, in my opinion).

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Seagul,

Coombs had a good game last week and one of few to hold head high, that said I would start Charteris.

Here is my side

James (should have started last week)
Hibbard (Rocket up his backside)
A Jones (Rocket up his backside)
AWj
Charteris
Lydiate (Rocker up his backside)
Faletau
Tipuric (But we know Warburton will start)

Webb
Biggar
North
Roberts
JD (If not fit then god knows as Hook and certainly Beck does not fill me with confidence)
Cuthbert

Halfpenny

Bench Jenkins, Owens, Lee (will be Jones) Warburton, Coombes, Phillips, Biggar, Li Williams.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:24 pm

I don't know how the majority of the Welsh players can complain about being over played its not as if they turn out for the Regions week in week out.

If I am honest I really don't know what to expect next week, my heart says we will bounce back and put defeat behind us but head says there is something not quite right and all the off field fuss is bounds to affect them so are their heads in right place.

Just don't know.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Beds

Lydiate gets a Rocker up his backside…..Niall Horan perhaps?

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:50 pm

I don't expect wholesale changes, but yes various rockets up backsides.

Charteris has to come back though he is perhaps even more unpredictable than France

If i was picking I think Adam Jones might get dropped. He is already on a warning.

I also think Warbs might start in the bench.

I would like to see North at 13 if JD2 is not back though i know that won't happen. But if hook doesn't het the 13 shirt even now then Gatland is really using the guy and i think he would be justified in leaving camp.

It's a real shame about SW, it was an interesting tackle…seems like BOD had his way with Wales after all.

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:17 pm

The only reason Charteris would be picked is because hes a bit of a safer line out option, hes not offering as much around the park as he used to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffineastbourne Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Charteris offers a fair bit of grunt in the scrum.I would start Coombs at 6 and have Lydiate benched.
Reese to play9.North at 13.Liam at 15.Halfpenny on wing.Bigger 10
Won't happen but I can dream.

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Griff wrote:

I sort of said that but it was depending of certain players ending up in their clubs this weekend...

whocares wrote:Most of french players (toulouse ones) will probably be playing for their club this weekend. Without a fully fit nyanga and picamoles, even  a one legged warbutton will dominate the breakdown. Cant see past a welsh win unfortunately but stranger things have happened.

I hope they are not knackeree but let's see on monday  Fingers Crossed 

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:54 am

I though PSA didn't have to release players this week, that it was his choice?

Guy Moves boss issued his opinions on it last week after Toulouse lost to Montpellier..

Here is a link in English

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,9818_9158114,00.html

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:48 am

PSA was looking for a gentleman agreement apparently. Toulouse are just missing too many players at the moment so their president threaten to sue the LNR and FFR.
Players like Picamoles and nyanga played almost all games since december so I do fear for their health.
More bad news as Le Roux is out following a likely concussion while Slimani is suspended 2 weeks following his red card. Means the back up TH might be Ducalcon :/

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:50 am

France havent got into second gear yet, and are far better than their first two performances would suggest, not the other way round. Wales, on the other hand, look as though they have been through the gearbox and the only cogs they could find were reverse. France to win this at a canter.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:44 am

I disagree Jimpy, apart from their winning Try France didn't really threaten England both kicks that lead to tries should have been dealt with or on another day the ball would have bounced the other way.

I think Wales won't play as badly again this 6 nations plus with home advantage I'd put my money on Wales.

Wales by 7pts or more.
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:22 am

Wales also has a better back 3 than Italy and England so dont think Fofana and Huget would be able to run around North and co like they did recently. could be a low scoring game with Wales eventually winning.

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:30 am

whocares wrote:Wales also has a better back 3 than Italy and England so dont think Fofana and Huget would be able to run around North and co like they did recently. could be a low scoring game with Wales eventually winning.

Don't know to be honest. North has been found wanting against certain wingers before (Bowe and the Aussies targetted him defensively in the Autumn). I am not convinced JD2 will be ready, as I thought he pulled out of last weekend's Scarlets game as he was still suffering pain in his pec? We certainly need him, or North might feel he has to try cutting in to help out the centres, like he did in the AIs.

I see France as favourites. I also don't think Gatland will make many changes. Probably Lydiate out for Tipuric and Charteris (if fit) in for Coombs. I think after what he said last week about maybe giving players another chance, that Adam and Gethin will be safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:30 am

Wales have a better back three than any team of the 6N (on paper), but Italy pressured them and Irealnd made them look ordinary. All France have to do is attack the Welsh Plan A, because as we've seen, there isn't a plan B. France look capable of improving and have the players to do it. Wales just look tired and bereft of inspiration. Home advantage may help, but post Lions history would suggest that France will emerge victorious.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:35 am

Jimpy wrote:Wales have a better back three than any team of the 6N (on paper), but Italy pressured them and Irealnd made them look ordinary. All France have to do is attack the Welsh Plan A, because as we've seen, there isn't a plan B. France look capable of improving and have the players to do it. Wales just look tired and bereft of inspiration. Home advantage may help, but post Lions history would suggest that France will emerge victorious.

I don't buy this post Lions talk, the only reason France may do better is that they have been together longer as a squad due to their summer tour.

Keep the faith Jimpy Wales will beat France.
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:45 am

Wales should lick their wounds...stop feeling sorry for themselves... bang some foreheads against walls to waken themselves up and go kill off France.

Afterall, you have to give us some pointers on how to do it Wink We'll be watching closely.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:07 am

Scrumpy wrote:
Jimpy wrote:Wales have a better back three than any team of the 6N (on paper), but Italy pressured them and Irealnd made them look ordinary. All France have to do is attack the Welsh Plan A, because as we've seen, there isn't a plan B. France look capable of improving and have the players to do it. Wales just look tired and bereft of inspiration. Home advantage may help, but post Lions history would suggest that France will emerge victorious.

I don't buy this post Lions talk, the only reason France may do better is that they have been together longer as a squad due to their summer tour.

It's been 23 years since a post Lions 5/6N ended otherwise, so not buying it might be short-sighted. Besides, based on this year's performances so far, it's difficult to see how Wales have the tools in the bag to do the job this time either.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:16 am

And you have to be more discriminating when you say that Wales have a better back 3. They are not the best at all aspects. They are the best attacking back 3 - especially when 1/2p is on form and joining the line. They have the best kicker too.

Defensively I am not at all so sure.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:19 am

Jimpy wrote:
Scrumpy wrote:

It's been 23 years since a post Lions 5/6N ended otherwise, so not buying it might be short-sighted.  Besides, based on this year's performances so far, it's difficult to see how Wales have the tools in the bag to do the job this time either.

I also said!

'the only reason France may do better is that they have been together longer as a squad due to their summer tour.'

Nothing to do with tiredness or games played.
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:25 am

Jimpy wrote:
Scrumpy wrote:

It's been 23 years since a post Lions 5/6N ended otherwise, so not buying it might be short-sighted.  Besides, based on this year's performances so far, it's difficult to see how Wales have the tools in the bag to do the job this time either.

Are you saying that France will win all future 6N tournaments after the Lions, lets say for the next 100 years (if the Lions lasts that long)?

Trends are there to be broken. Not saying that Wales will be the ones to do it (win it or stop them next Friday), but I don't think it's France's year this year. Not to do with Lions Hangovers, or lack of, but to do with France's form not being so good over the last few years in this tournament.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:26 am

Scrumpy wrote:
Jimpy wrote:
Scrumpy wrote:

I also said!

'the only reason France may do better is that they have been together longer as a squad due to their summer tour.'
Nothing to do with tiredness or games played.

That doesn't wash when you compare the experience (in terms of caps) of the Welsh team in the Gatland era.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:37 am

What has the Gatland era got to do with it?

France traditionally do well in the 5/6 nations after a Lions tour because they have been together longer than the other squads due to key players being absent over the summer.

Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:59 am

Scrumpy wrote:
hugehandoff wrote:JD back playing this Friday for Scarlets V Ulster and if he proves his fitness should be straight back in?

Thats a big ask!

Very big ask, funny enough he is still unfit to play and has not even made the Scarlets bench for the weekend.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:03 pm

I guess he'll be back to his best for the Eng v Wales clash!  Wink 
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:09 pm

My side for France would be:

1. Jenkins
2. Hibbard
3. Samson Lee
4. AW Jones
5. Jake Ball
6. Warburton (hes going to play)
7. Tipuric
8. Faletau
9. Rhodri Williams
10. Biggar
11. North
12. Roberts
13. Owen Williams (blues)
14. Cuthbert
15. Halfpenny

16. Paul James
17. Ken Owens
18. Adam Jones
19. Charteris
20. Coombes
21. Rhys Webb
22. Priestland
23. Byrne.

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:09 pm

Scratch wrote:

It's a real shame about SW, it was an interesting tackle…seems like BOD had his way with Wales after all.

Well a very pointed, symbolic (given the day that was in it) end to Williams' 6N - yes.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next