The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyatt and Cena.

4 posters

Go down

Wyatt and Cena. Empty Wyatt and Cena.

Post by bretmeharty Mon 17 Feb 2014, 12:41 pm

After the attack that cost Cena the championship, did we get any reasoning or closure to why Wyatt attacked. Must be another example of that long term booking CM punk was talking about.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Wyatt and Cena. Empty Re: Wyatt and Cena.

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Feb 2014, 12:51 pm

Been put on the back-burner for a little bit, Wyatt came for Cena's team in that 6-man tag for the EC place, and that then cost the Shield so they have stepped in the way for a feud.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 17 Feb 2014, 12:52 pm

No no, just be patient. They attacked Cena at the Royal Rumble. They attacked him again on Raw, but that inadvertantly cost The Shield a chance in the EC match. This started a faction war between the 2, which means Wyatt currently has Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose to worry about. As soon as they beat The Shield they will turn their attentions back to Cena in time for Wrestlemania 30. Wyatt even mentioned something in a promo against The Shield, I cant remember word for word, but it was a definate hint that they hadnt finished with Cena.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 17 Feb 2014, 1:30 pm

I don't think its a case of being patient, plans have obviously been changed due to the Punk situation, Cena was taken out of the Wyatt equation I believe to free himself up for the title at the Chamber, Cena/Wyatt will happen down the line but I dont think it was done with a fued down the line in mind, Wyatt was given a big win in a long match against Bryan to set him up for the insyant feud Cena

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 17 Feb 2014, 2:36 pm

I still think they will clash at WM30.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Feb 2014, 2:47 pm

Would love to see the lights go out during the chamber and when they come back on Wyatt is in the Pod with Cena where he proceeds to either beat him senseless or the lights go out again and when they come back on the pod is empty.

Failing that when it inevitably comes down to Cena and Orton, the lights go out and when they come back on all three Wyatts are in a pod each providing a distraction to allow Orton to pick up the win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Feb 2014, 2:58 pm

Like I've said before, more by luck than by judgement WWE has set themselves up so that come Mania they can go forward with many setups for the card and tell a story backwards that looks logical. So, if Wyatt does face off with Cena they can say it was obviously planned, but if he doesnt they can explain it away, or more likely, ignore it and save it for later

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 17 Feb 2014, 3:44 pm

K-PX0110 wrote:Would love to see the lights go out during the chamber and when they come back on Wyatt is in the Pod with Cena where he proceeds to either beat him senseless or the lights go out again and when they come back on the pod is empty.

Failing that when it inevitably comes down to Cena and Orton, the lights go out and when they come back on all three Wyatts are in a pod each providing a distraction to allow Orton to pick up the win.

This is exaclty what I think will happen. It will be John Cena, Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan as the last 3. Cena will get to a point where he has Orton and Bryan down, and the Wyatt entrance will happen, and they will come out from the floor a la Shawn Micheals and cost Cena his spot. They will either give him the Sister Abigail, allowing Orton to pin him, or they may even drag him down though the hole in the chamber floor. This means Cena doesnt get the title, and also gives him reason to feud with Bray Wyatt.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down