The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Promo Vault No.1

4 posters

Go down

Which promo should be entered into the Vault

The Promo Vault No.1 Vote_lcap58%The Promo Vault No.1 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
The Promo Vault No.1 Vote_lcap25%The Promo Vault No.1 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
The Promo Vault No.1 Vote_lcap17%The Promo Vault No.1 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

The Promo Vault No.1 Empty The Promo Vault No.1

Post by MtotheC Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:17 pm

So guys posted below is the first three promo nominations for the vault, simply vote for the one you think is the best and leave us a comment as to why, feel free to debate the merits of each one and its potential place in the vault.

Also please PM me any suggestions for promos that you feel should be considered for the vault.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

The Promo Vault No.1 Empty Re: The Promo Vault No.1

Post by MtotheC Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Promo by- GazzyD
Wrestler- The Talent Jimmy Phillips
Topic- Phillips sends a warning to FEAR

-------PLEASE WHILE READING IMAGINE JIMMY PACING IN THE RING TO SHOW HIS URGENCY TO GET HIS HANDS ON FEAR-------

The following takes place after Sparx is strectered out of the ring at the weekly house show

DF: Costello has gone too far tonight, he had no right interfering in this match up and who knows what damage he has caused to the champs knee

JK: this is true, but he may have screwed himself here, because if the champ is in that bad a state he may not be medically cleared to compete and Costello won't get his shot at the title afterall

DF: Well that title shots is his, he won it. It just means his shot will come at a later date

JK: If he still gets his shot, who knows what will happen when the boss intervenes, he won't be happy if Costellos actions costs him his main event, he may choose to punish Costello as a result and I ....

The commentators are cut off as 'Cold Cash and colder hearts' blasts from the speakers, the lights turn a deep red and Jimmy Phillips walks out to the stage. He hops from one foot to the other and then walks down to ringside and jumps onto the apron and climbs through the ropes.

JK: I'm surprised to see The Talent here after his actions last week! Carlton Jacobs is lucky to escpae with a concussion after what he done to him

DF: while I don't condone Phillips' actions, Jacobs was voluntarily in the wrong place at the wrong time and I'm sure he feels bad about what he did

JK: well we're about to find out

Phillips paces around the ring as the crowd chants his name. He waits for the chants to die down and then begins to speak

JP: While last week wasn't the greatest night in my professional career, I'm a big enough man to realize when I've crossed a line. Now I want you all to know nobody has forced my hand in this, I'm doing this all off my own back because I know that what I did last week was wrong, it showed weakness and a side of The Talent that shouldn't come out. So Carlton Jacobs, I know you're back there, and I just wanted to say I'm sorry

There is a big applause throughout the crowd  and more Jimmy chants erupt

JP: The truth is you were right. Dario did warn me off his campaign and yet I continued to go after him. But the reason for that is because The Talent doesn't understand the meaning of the word quit. I said I was going to put an end to this ridiculous campaign of his and I still will.

You see you may have upped your mindgames to gain an advantage in this war, but the fact of the matter is this, all you have done is placed a red flag in front of the bull, and like everybody knows, you mess with the bull, you get the horns. You've crossed a line that it's impossible to return from. You made this more personal than any title that has ever been on the line in any wrestling organisation from here to a parallel universe.

You think by setting up this cute little three stages of Hell match you've got this all sewn up. You think that when we're raised high above that ring, one fall and its all over, a career ending fall. But at the minute I don't care what I have to do, at what lengths I have to go to, you've unleashed a beast in me that won't back down. I'm going to rise above FEAR, because there may not be any title's on the line but as it happens there's something a Hell of a lot more important than any title, and I think we both know who I'm referring to.

You take my fiance? Well I say I'm gonna take something just as important to you. I'm going to take your career and with it your prescious FEAR campaign. The same campaign that has been a pain in my ass since day one. 46 days ago to be precise and 46 days too long for my liking. I ain't gonna stop till Hayley is safe and sound back in my arms. I ain't gonna stop till I've rid this company of your monkey ass and I ain't gonna stop till the only FEAR in EWF is the fear that both champions will have knowing that once I'm done with you the Jimmy Phillips title charge is back on track.

This Wednesday we may be on pay per view, but its not going to be about the glitz or the glamour, its going to be about two men pushed too far by your crap, it's going to be about two twisted sons of b!tches getting their asses handed to them two to nothing, everybody knows how much Mike Conrad likes a clean sweep. There'll be no place for your precious Dantes Peak stipulation because this Wednesday it's all about revenge, for the past 46 days your actions have wrote a lot of cheques your ass better damn well be ready to cash

JK: Phillips keeping a lid on it this evening, somehow I don't think he'll be able to contain himself come Wednesday

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Promo by- Marky
Wrestler- Max Adamson
Topic- Max gets serious

The lights go down and "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits the Copper Box Arena, the crowd erupt into a cacophony of boos, and the sole spotlight shines on the stage as Max Adamson emerges with a sly grin on his face. He is wearing jeans and a Gazzy D t-shirt "Seeing is Believing". Adamson walks methodically to the ring, not caring as the fans try to either touch him or shout obscenities at him. Adamson is in a world of his own as he slowly climbs up onto the ring apron then through the ring ropes, collecting a microphone from ringside on his way.

Max: Big shout out to my tag team partner, Gareth Darlington! Seeing is Believing! Woo!

(The crowd continue to boo as Adamson shows mock outrage)

Max: Oh no! The crowd is booing me again! Fortunately, I've come to expect this hooligan type behaviour from you British. It's a real shame 6CW isn't based in Australia where the fans and participants are of a much higher class...

(Adamson makes a "1 and 0" with his hands then mocks a Cricket shot into the crowd)

Max: But that's not relevent at the moment. What is relevent is that GazzyD "wants revenge". GazzyD "wants a rematch", the fact remains Gareth that you lost, to me, at Ground Zero. And you didn't lose because Max Adamson screwed you, you didn't lose because the Authority hates you, you lost because Max Adamson IS BETTER THAN YOU! You took your eye off the ball, you put your daughter before your 6CW career. And while that's cute, and while that's for once exactly what you should be doing, it wont win you wrestling matches. Max Adamson remained focused even with your family interfering in our match, and that is why I won. And what, now you want revenge? Revenge for what Gazzy? You had your chance at revenge and you blew it. The only person you should be angry with is yourself.

(Adamson then looks down at the GazzyD t-shirt he is wearing)

Max: But we move on, we've got a Street Fight at Seasons Beatings, but before then we're tag team partners! Here's the thing Gareth, I like winning. I don't care if my partner is GazzyD, Percy Percival or Duke Dylan Debadguy, Max Adamson will do what he does best, head to this ring and win my match. You may as well enjoy me being your partner temporarily Gazzy, because I swear to you, right now, that at Seasons Beatings... I will make you sorry you EVER messed with Max Adamson. Nothing has changed Gazzy. Your wife still left you because you're a nasty wife beating scumbag. Your daughter resents you because you abandoned her in order to pursue a career in 6CW. I still dislike you because you stole my 6CW spot after injury. But if you want to blame me for your personal life falling to pieces, so be it. You know where I'll be at Seasons Beatings and I will have no issues sending you back to the obscurity you deserve to be in. I came to 6CW to win Championships. I've already beaten you, but fine, I'll just have to beat you, again.

(Adamson takes off his GazzyD t-shirt, showing off his own "Incredible Hunk" t-shirt and proceeds to "towel floss" with Gazzy's shirt as the crowd boo again. Adamson's expression suddenly changes)

Max: It's all a load of nothingness isn't it Gazzy. Come to the ring, say something controversial, act controversially and leave with a smile on my face. But it is no joke that I will make you suffer for what you've done. I may play the joker well, but right now Gazzy, I'm not playing. I'm not here to entertain these people. I'm not here to pander to their dislikes, I'm here right now for one reason. To make Gareth Darlington suffer for the pain and heartache he has placed on his own wife and daughter. You may not like it 6CW, but I am your hero. I am here to be a hero for these innocent, vulnerable people who need my help. Not because I choose to, but because I have to. Because the sycophants like you would happily turn a blind eye as long as "Your hero GazzyD wins another match". It's sickening and I am here to end it. For good.

(Adamson leaves the ring angrily and heads to the back, "Radioactive" plays again as Adamson fails to acknowledge the crowd again)

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Promo by- The Cult of Personality
Wrestler- Mike Masters
Topic- Masters is out to prove a point

Champion hits the arena as Mike Masters makes his way out to a mixed reception to the crowd dressed in jeans and his own t-shirt. As Masters does his signature taunt, he turns around with a big smirk on his face. Masters makes his way to the ring apron as he slides to the turnbuckle and gets in the ring. Masters grabs a microphone as he is about to address the audience.

MM: Haha it's funny, it's really funny ain't it? Oh wait don't you guys get it? Oh yeah, their's nothing to laugh about now is there. You see before Beachfront brawl, I lost to Jack Hurst and was then ordered to be the number one entrant in the Ruler of the Ring match and you know what happened, you all laughed. Then the following week, I went to the ex Co - GM of this place Dean Andrews and requested I be on his side to face Mr. Jones but what happened? He mocked me, he belittled me and you all laughed. However, come Ruler of the Ring, I proved all the doubters wrong, I put all the laughter to an end. Hell Andrews ass got screwed, what a chump!

MM: You see for weeks and weeks, I have been bragging my ass off saying Im the best thing going in this company and at Ruler of the Ring, I showed to the world what Mike Masters is all about. Now did I win the Ruler of the Ring match? Unfortunately not however from number one entrant, I outlasted 23 other people. I witnessed 23 different people just come and go. My crazy god given talents were on display and I was totally in it for myself, hell I even through out the other half of the perfect outlaws, Marty Helms. Helms, no offense buddy, but I had to do what I had to do.

MM: And then after lasting longer than an hour in the match, Nate Nack came in and swooped the prize that I had worked long and hard for. You see I deserved that title, no one but me deserved that title. Hell ask these people, ask the thousands of people in the O2 Arena that were chanting my name, they all new I should have been new 6CW World heavyweight Champion, but it didn't happen, however I will be champion. Perfection doesn't lie, I am a future world champion and my Journey will begin on Anarchy when I defeat the helpless Blade. He's got anger in him, I mean who wouldn't when you lose consectutively to the same guy and so imma use that to my advantage because I am that damn good.

Masters smiles to the camera as he puts the microphone on the mat and walks away

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:29 am

So would anyone like to share who they voted for?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:44 am

I voted for Phillips - It was at a time when EWF needed somebody to step up against FEAR and Phillips captured the moment in that promo. It also for me signals a key step in the history of 6CW as we know it now

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:05 pm

I voted for Phillips, I wouldn't feel right voting for my own promo, and of the two remaining Phillips' is the marginally better of the two. Enjoyed reading all three if I'm honest!

And mine was the best Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:41 pm

I went for Max's due to the fact it's part of what I would class the best rivalry since the reboot began and it was a nice reminder of part of that...have to say though I love Phillips' as well because it brings back the EWF early days!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:30 am

I went for Max, purely because he's been awesome all the way throughout this feud

On reading mine I really struggle to understand what has happened. I just seem to have a total inability recently when it comes to promoing as Phillips, yet I'm quite proud of that one above and others from the FEAR feud

Guess I really need to knuckle down with that character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down