The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muddled messages on Scotland leadership

+6
kiakahaaotearoa
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
tigertattie
21st Century Schizoid Man
funnyExiledScot
R!skysports
10 posters

Go down

Muddled messages on Scotland leadership Empty Muddled messages on Scotland leadership

Post by R!skysports Tue 04 Mar 2014, 5:48 pm

an Article from the BBC on SJ 'new' old captain

"There was a story once about a guy who set himself a challenge of reading the most head-wreckingly complex novels ever written, one a week for 52 weeks.
He began with some James Joyce, then kicked on with a bit of Kafka, some Tolstoy and a couple of doses of Dostoyevsky.

By the time he had conquered this literary Everest all of his friends called him The Boffinator. His head had swollen to the size of a large melon.
He read Proust to his children at night. He took Sartre with him to the toilet. He went on holiday and read the complete works of Vladimir Nabokov by the swimming pool every day while simultaneously listening to the audio version of One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
But he never tried to get his over-sized brain around Scott Johnson's team selection"

Is anyone out there brave enough to see if they can work it out?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/26441239

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Muddled messages on Scotland leadership Empty Re: Muddled messages on Scotland leadership

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 04 Mar 2014, 6:21 pm

That is a great article, and I agree 100%.

Scott Johnson is a complete moron. The sooner Cotter takes charge the better.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Muddled messages on Scotland leadership Empty Re: Muddled messages on Scotland leadership

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 05 Mar 2014, 4:51 pm

Brilliant Risky  clap Laugh clap Laugh 

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 05 Mar 2014, 8:16 pm

Good piece on Reporting Scotland by Rob Robertson (?). He stated clearly that Kelly Brown's treatment was an utter disgrace by all at the SRU. This was a man who Scotland (esp Glasgow and Borderers) could identify with and give our backing to. Will those helmet wenkers at the RBS now have to paint Kelly B back into their nauseating advert ? Hope it costs them a bleeding fortune !

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 05 Mar 2014, 10:41 pm

If Johnson doesn't get sent packing when cotter arrives then that's it. The change campaign will kick into top gear. The man is destroying Scottish rugby. He is the 2nd matt Williams.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 06 Mar 2014, 8:55 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:That is a great article, and I agree 100%.

Scott Johnson is a complete moron. The sooner Cotter takes charge the better.
+1

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu 06 Mar 2014, 9:00 am

Best match day team thread ever risky.  clap 

No surprise FES your pressing preference for a Kiwi over an Aussie. It's just the way of the world, at least the Down Under part.  Kiwi 

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Fri 07 Mar 2014, 1:27 pm

When SJ was apponited I posted my sympathy for Scotland. All the time he was in Wales he didn't make one coherent comment. He's the biggest freud in world rugby. Send him packing with a Glasgow kiss goodbye.
offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 07 Mar 2014, 1:50 pm

offload wrote:When SJ was apponited I posted my sympathy for Scotland.  All the time he was in Wales he didn't make one coherent comment.  He's the biggest freud in world rugby.  Send him packing with a Glasgow kiss goodbye.
Bit of a Freudian slip there, was it? drumroll 

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 07 Mar 2014, 1:52 pm

Fair dinkum there, offload. But of course you know that's a canary up a chimney talkin' to crows. You're blindsided by the girl at the cafe who is winking your way but has the hots for the girl behind you. You're overthinking the truckstop. The driver, he isn't goin' for a sandwich, he's just goin' for a p-iss. He isn't payin' for nothing - he's cheap.

I prefer my bums rootin' round in bins - at least you know their breakfast was beer, their dinner was beer, their supper was more beer. So you're not inclined to drop a penny in their box for a cuppa tea......................... are ya?

Signed SJ

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:15 pm

SecretFly wrote:Fair dinkum there, offload.  But of course you know that's a canary up a chimney talkin' to crows.  You're blindsided by the girl at the cafe who is winking your way but has the hots for the girl behind you.  You're overthinking the truckstop.  The driver, he isn't goin' for a sandwich, he's just goin' for a p-iss.  He isn't payin' for nothing - he's cheap.  

I prefer my bums rootin' round in bins - at least you know their breakfast was beer, their dinner was beer, their supper was more beer.  So you're not inclined to drop a penny in their box for a cuppa tea......................... are ya?

Signed SJ

Girl on girl? fantastic

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Fri 07 Mar 2014, 3:10 pm

I sometimes forget that intellectual giants inhabit this board
 Very Happy 
offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:04 pm

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Fair dinkum there, offload.  But of course you know that's a canary up a chimney talkin' to crows.  You're blindsided by the girl at the cafe who is winking your way but has the hots for the girl behind you.  You're overthinking the truckstop.  The driver, he isn't goin' for a sandwich, he's just goin' for a p-iss.  He isn't payin' for nothing - he's cheap.  

I prefer my bums rootin' round in bins - at least you know their breakfast was beer, their dinner was beer, their supper was more beer.  So you're not inclined to drop a penny in their box for a cuppa tea......................... are ya?

Signed SJ

Girl on girl? fantastic

Did someone mention girl on girl

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:08 pm

SJ did.... but only as an allusion for deeper things. Stop looking at the surface when SJ speaks. He's a mineshaft of useful tools in an abandoned gold field.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:14 pm

Careful, ABSO will blow a gasket at his age

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:25 pm

There are wobbly lines all over the roads now. It's all Secret's fault he should know that ASBO@S hand go all atremble at the thought of such matters Sapphic.
Calm down ASBO think of Nick De Luca at catching practice, and in the background McVisser is lying under a tackle bag. See better now, the paint isn't coming out in nasty spurts anymore is it?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down