The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture to close WM30

3 posters

Go down

Picture to close WM30 Empty Picture to close WM30

Post by KasperTheFriendlyGhost Mon 17 Mar 2014, 11:10 am

Hello all, long time reader of the forum but haven't actually logged in for a long time - Over the years we've had some iconic moments to end Wrestlemania, how do you see WM30 ending? A yes chant? A no chant?

My prediction is that we see Batista with title, to a chorus of boos. To set this up, Daniel Bryan would have beat HHH earlier on, with help from the Shield who look as though they're coming out to assist HHH - Or something like that anyway, I really can't see HHH losing cleanly. Then in the main event, when it looks as though DB is about to get the win, CM Punk comes through the crowd and puts him to sleep, leaving Batista to get the cheap win. I know, I know, CM Punk is supposedly done with WWE, but I still carry the smallest of hopes that this is all a work. Though if I'm wrong, replace CM Punk with HHH or even Vince and the end scene is still the same.

Going forward, we would then get a DB Punk feud ("You took my moment" vs. "You took my spot"), and/or a Vince HHH power struggle, "You couldn't get the job done so I hired someone who could / did it myself, depending on Punks involvement. Sadly, it also leaves Batista as champ, with his first feud with Orton - something we all want, right? RIGHT?!

This is more to get your views on what the end scene of WM30 will be, rather than the before and after but that's just  my justification I guess. Over to you guys...

KasperTheFriendlyGhost

Back to top Go down

Picture to close WM30 Empty Re: Picture to close WM30

Post by Hero Mon 17 Mar 2014, 11:24 am

Whilst I could see them screwing DB I think they realise WM desperately needs the feelgood ending after recent PPVs. I can only see a DB victory at Mania.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Mon 17 Mar 2014, 12:16 pm

If Punk returns, I see it being more like the Warrior WM8 return to make the save, rather than him coming back to turn on Bryan.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down