The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing 777

+9
Derbymanc
TRUSSMAN66
trottb
ONETWOFOREVER
rodders
dyrewolfe
seanmichaels
kingraf
GloriousEmpire
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Missing 777 - Page 2 Empty Missing 777

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue 18 Mar 2014, 10:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here's what happened. I'm telling you. Trust me, I'm psychic.

1. There have been TWELVE reported cockpit fires in 777's in the last 6 years.
2. The most recent was an Egypt air flight just twelve months ago
3. In a fire, a well trained pilot will pull all fuses and bring the circuits back one by one.
  A) transponder
  B) ACARS
4. He turned towards the nearest airport. West.
5. Malaysian Military spotted the plane flying back over the peninsula
6. They didn't mention it for several days.
7. Malaysia bought a brand new surface to air missile defense system just three months ago according to the interweb
8. An eye witness saw a burning plane low in the sky
9. Malaysian airlines lost $3B last year and just two weeks ago threatened to declare bankruptcy and lay off massive numbers of staff
10. The pilot may have climbed to 45k to deprive an external fire of oxygen

11. Malaysian airlines and their government sponsor and military are cagey on timings, withholding information and generally shuffling suspiciously.

12. Boeing can't afford another expensive service withdrawal after the Dreamliner debacle.
13. Most of Malaysian airlines fleet is Boeing 777s

PLEASE
JOIN
THE
DOTS

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Missing 777 - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing 777

Post by kingraf Sun 01 Feb 2015, 6:08 pm

And a point of correction. I don't think all Americans are scum. I don't even think some Americans are scum. I do however think Government is inherently evil when not monitored. And this is any government. Unfortunately people can't self regulate to any degree of sustainability, so it is unfortunately a necessary evil. This isn't unique to America. You're just scummier hypocrites who do things like protest the Genocide of people with a murder rate of 8 per 100 000 in a country with a murder rate of 33 per 100 000. Couple that with helping said people create an actual genocide, and you can surely see where you and I differ?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 01 Feb 2015, 6:35 pm

Derbymanc wrote:Can you post me a link Strongy, i'd be interested to see that and the reasons why. (No crappy conspiracy links though)

Here's a video with opinions from engineers, physicists, metallurgists etc in relation to WTC 7.

My own view is Towers 1 and 2 were brought down by the plane strikes, no issue there.  The manner in which WTC 7 fell looks like a controlled explosion but it may not be.  The explanations given in the government report into the collapse of the building doesn't dig deep enough.  I would like to see an independent inquiry into how the building fell into its own footprint at great speed in such a symmetrical manner.  The report to date is unsatisfactory.

I have no interest in conspiracy theories, I am solely interested in the scientific and engineering reasons for the buildings collapse.  My view is that it is unbelievable to imagine the American government would carry out 9/11 on its own people.  It is the mechanism of the buildings collapse that intrigues me.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sun 01 Feb 2015, 6:40 pm

Cheers Strongy will take a look at that later and might dig a bit deeper. I'll pass on anything if I find anything interesting.

I actually find the 'truthers' themselves interesting as a lot of them (not all) seem to fly in a rage when someone disagrees with them. Remember watching a documentary years ago on it and the geezer at the end (a young lad late teens/early 20's) Told the cameraman/producer to eff off and stormed out in a rage when they handed him an engineers report into something. (It was a while back now and alas i'm getting older)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 01 Feb 2015, 7:01 pm

Can't be bothered to get dragged into this debate again, as I suspect my views on this and conspiracies in general are well known. However for anyone with an interest in the subject or in an articulation of the cynics views on 9/11 and conspiracy theories in general you could do worse than read David Aaronovitch's Voodoo Histories. Articulates the position far better than I could ever hope to do.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sun 01 Feb 2015, 7:06 pm

Cheers for that Rowls and we all know your one of OneTwo's most avid followers Wink

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sun 01 Feb 2015, 9:13 pm

Rowley wrote:Can't be bothered to get dragged into this debate again, as I suspect my views on this and conspiracies in general are well known. However for anyone with an interest in the subject or in an articulation of the cynics views on 9/11 and conspiracy theories in general you could do worse than read David Aaronovitch's Voodoo Histories. Articulates the position far better than I could ever hope to do.

I would also like to reccomend the work of Richard Gage. Over 20 years being an architect and an expert in steel frame buildings.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 01 Feb 2015, 10:36 pm

Who gives a F**k...........

Sick to death of people looking for any reason to run down America and making up s**t to do it!!

Islamic terrorists were responsible now just leave it !!......Or maybe the pilots were doing impressions on the radio...

I'm just sorry Bin Laden died quickly............would have preferred to see him waterboarded first.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 02 Feb 2015, 12:24 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Who gives a F**k...........

Sick to death of people looking for any reason to run down America and making up s**t to do it!!

Islamic terrorists were responsible now just leave it !!......Or maybe the pilots were doing impressions on the radio...

I'm just sorry Bin Laden died quickly............would have preferred to see him waterboarded first.

Quite a lot of 9-11 victims families give a f**k actually. You are just an insecure patriot. You don't truely believe the story presented to the world. Most of the world knows its bulls**t people are not stupid yet you are willing to defend it to the hilt is you're d**k that small???

If this was clear cut there would be NO so called conpiracy, but theories always persist when something stinks to high heaven and no event in my life time will stink more then that day.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:16 am

"Quite a lot of 9/11 families.."

You cheap son of a b**ch .

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 02 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

If this was clear cut there would be NO so called conpiracy, .

Not really accurate, there are theories that Elvis is still alive and tupac faked his own death. For as long as people of limited intelligence are allowed access to the internet there will be conspiracy theories.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 02 Feb 2015, 1:05 pm

Paul McCartney had no shoes on when he was crossing the road............On the Abbey road cover..........

Code that it wasn't the real Paul !! thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 02 Feb 2015, 2:10 pm

Rowley wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

If this was clear cut there would be NO so called conpiracy, .

Not really accurate, there are theories that Elvis is still alive and tupac faked his own death. For as long as people of limited intelligence are allowed access to the internet there will be conspiracy theories.

Best/funniest thing I've read on v2 in a long long time laughing

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Mar 2015, 2:19 pm

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/02/jeff-wise-mh370-theory.html

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 16 Apr 2015, 1:58 pm

seanmichaels wrote:http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/02/jeff-wise-mh370-theory.html

I think he makes a lot of sense.
Also, one of the links in the comments section which suggests George Soros may have had something to do with it as payback to the Malaysian Government. I'd like to think that part is not true but then there is the duplicate 777 (sister jet) in Tel Aviv. Would be almost incredible if true.

Food for thought.

Just heard that they might be extending the search area in the southern Indian Ocean.
I don't think it's there (just my gut feeling). However, maybe there are some people want us to think that it is.
The northern arc route skimming the borders of several countries seems more and more plausible.

What do you think, sean?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 16 Apr 2015, 3:17 pm

Not sure. I think they may have ballsed up the satellite readings though.

Read an article based on the work of volunteer beach combers in Tas. Apparently they pick up tonnes of rubbish every year. Receipts from Madagascar, bottles from India. Not a shred related to 777.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 16 Apr 2015, 3:25 pm

Obviously the work of Général Zod. 777 is in the Phantom Zone now
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2