The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any one use an iPhone 5?

4 posters

Go down

any one use an iPhone 5? Empty any one use an iPhone 5?

Post by kingraf Fri 21 Mar 2014, 1:47 pm

so yeah - I've had my Samsung S4 for
about eight months now, and its been a
joy. But about ten days ago, I was
forced to update my software to the
one with improved NSA spyware - by
forced, I mean none of my apps would
work until I updated it. Since the
update, nothing works at the optimum
level - My web browsers have all
slowed down, and the damn thing is
just pi$$ing me of in general. So
change is needed... anyone have the
iPhone5, and would you recommend it?
Don't really care about spyware or big
brother.... just want a functioning
phone
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

any one use an iPhone 5? Empty Re: any one use an iPhone 5?

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:53 am

I have an iPhone 5 and have no problem whatsoever with it mate. I also work for them so if you have any issues with the iPhone then call our Applecare guys and they will run diagnostics on it...if it still doesn't work then they will replace it. But as I said, Iv had this phone for the guts of a year now and never has it failed me.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 23 Mar 2014, 7:09 am

thanks mate. Would never have thought I'd leave Android OS, but the system has failed me
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 26 Mar 2014, 12:04 pm

I'm anti iPhone as they come but when it comes to reliability you can't beat them, great phones that do what you want but not flexible enough for me.

I'm getting the new htc one soon, why don't you have a look at the nexus 5 great phones don't have the extra bloat, I've got the nexus 4 and it's superb don't want to part with it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Wed 26 Mar 2014, 1:30 pm

Also another benefit of the iPhone is the fact they retain their value really well even after another model is released. With many Android phones, their value plummets after around a year or so.

If you had an iPhone 4, you could probably still get around £150 for it were you to sell.

Match that with the Samsung Galaxy S2 which you would probably be lucky to get £90 for.

Now the 4g(or s) is about 4 models ago, whereas the Samsung S2 is only 2 behind the S4 which is available at the min. (S5, being released in a few days).

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 26 Mar 2014, 5:04 pm

Was really looking forward to upgrading to the S5, with its brand new features. Alas, cheers Scholesy, gonna have a look at Nexus, it's features, etc.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 27 Mar 2014, 9:09 am

Reliability? iPhone? Seriously.....?????????

Design, yes. Style, yes. Best app store, yes. Reliability? Hell no!!

Have had my S3 almost 2 yrs and everything works perfectly. Both my iphone 3g and 4 had major bugs and glitches by now, had totally shot batteries and needed parts replacing. Have had a few Apple products over the years and have come to the conclusion that they are all designed NOT to last so you are regularly and consistently forced to move with the times and upgrade.

A mate had exactly the same probs as you, Kingy, after updating software on his S4 and went through the same deliberations. He initially went iphone 5 but having read the below took it straight back and switched for the new HTC One (M8) and is raving about it, says it's miles better.

http://www.stuff.tv/apple/htc-one-m8-vs-iphone-5s/feature?utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_campaign=ENews+Bulletins&utm_source=March+26%2C+2014&utm_content=article_1_read_more

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down