The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illegal Sports Streaming Sites Being Targeting In The Uk

+10
Izzi
kingraf
Rowley
Steffan
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Derbymanc
Soldier_Of_Fortune
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
TopHat24/7
Strongback
14 posters

Go down

Illegal Sports Streaming Sites Being Targeting In The Uk Empty Illegal Sports Streaming Sites Being Targeting In The Uk

Post by Strongback Tue 08 Apr 2014, 3:21 pm

Boxing Guru has been shut down, police are reporting they have arrested illegal streamers.

Sky and BoxNation cracking down?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Illegal Sports Streaming Sites Being Targeting In The Uk Empty Re: Illegal Sports Streaming Sites Being Targeting In The Uk

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 08 Apr 2014, 3:40 pm

censored

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Illegal Sports Streaming Sites Being Targeting In The Uk Empty Re: Illegal Sports Streaming Sites Being Targeting In The Uk

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue 08 Apr 2014, 3:44 pm

Damn

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Apr 2014, 3:47 pm

Quite right too...shocking state of affairs.

How Eddie Hearn has been allowed to get away with it for so long defies description

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 08 Apr 2014, 3:47 pm

They wil never be able to do complete crackdown. There will always be proxies

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 08 Apr 2014, 3:59 pm

Your never going to stop it completely but the less there is it's one less excuse for dour cards being put on ;-)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 08 Apr 2014, 8:23 pm

There are loads of them and will continue to be
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 08 Apr 2014, 9:14 pm

Watching illegal streaming is bad. If you watch illegal streaming...your bad. So dont watch illegal streaming...cause thats bad

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Apr 2014, 9:16 pm

Well done Steffan. You're a shining example to the rest of the board.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 08 Apr 2014, 9:19 pm

Rowley wrote:Well done Steffan. You're a shining example to the rest of the board.
Ah thanks

Im just your ordinary guy really trying to make his honest way in the world

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 08 Apr 2014, 9:53 pm

about time - I watched a UK stream once and it left my laptop convulsing like an infantile
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Wed 09 Apr 2014, 9:56 am

I mention streaming and get banned, yet this clown writes an article on the subject and is still here?!

and like myp2p they will simply move their servers and spring up again.

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 10:51 am

Streaming is bad in that they ALLEGEDLY YOUR HONOUR have those stupid chat boxes that allow dingbats who make STRONGY look rational an outlet to spew a combination of racist bile and complete drivel ("Naz would have flattened Calzaghe at LM" etc) so I for one am delighted that they're clamping down.

However, I do feel a bit more research is required into it before they to disable people's ability to do so. One date would be after Froch/Groves II...just for example.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 09 Apr 2014, 10:52 am

The article stays up because it illustrates that promoters and TV companies clearly take this issue seriously and it is one that clearly can have consequences to sites participating or seemingly promoting this activity. As such it helps illustrate why we have adopted the stance we have on this issue. Would have thought that much was pretty obvious though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 09 Apr 2014, 10:53 am

just to make sure i understand the post, and to ensure that i NEVER accidentally go onto one of these evil sites could the mods provide a full list of banned sites, and also a list of the working ones that may be targeted. its the only way we can avoid them, by working together to rid us of this plauge. thanks

Last edited by eddyfightfan on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 10:55 am

Streaming is bad in that they ALLEGEDLY YOUR HONOUR have those stupid chat boxes that allow dingbats who make STRONGY look rational an outlet to spew a combination of racist bile and complete drivel ("Naz would have flattened Calzaghe at LM" etc) so I for one am delighted that they're clamping down.

However, I do feel a bit more research is required into it before they to disable people's ability to do so. One date would be after Froch/Groves II...just for example.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 09 Apr 2014, 10:56 am

Eddy none of the mods care what sites you go on, how you choose to break your computer is very much your business. We do care though if you choose to discuss them on here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 09 Apr 2014, 11:00 am

thats the attitude that allowed glitter to get away with it for so long.

okay sorry, i was only joshing

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 09 Apr 2014, 11:01 am

DAVE667 wrote:Streaming is bad in that they ALLEGEDLY YOUR HONOUR have those stupid chat boxes that allow dingbats who make STRONGY look rational an outlet to spew a combination of racist bile and complete drivel ("Naz would have flattened Calzaghe at LM" etc) so I for one am delighted that they're clamping down.

i think it may be wise with such a important subject to add this to the referendum on Europe, no point rushing

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Wed 09 Apr 2014, 11:05 am

Everyone is brain washed by our capitalist rulers.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Wed 09 Apr 2014, 11:06 am

Long live streaming. Power to the people.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Wed 09 Apr 2014, 1:58 pm

Streaming is not all bad fellas, I replied to one of the 'pop-ups' a couple of months ago. Now I am happily married with an authentic Thai dish(with extras) waiting for me every night after work.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 2:08 pm

aja424 wrote:Streaming is not all bad fellas, I replied to one of the 'pop-ups' a couple of months ago. Now I am happily married with an authentic Thai dish(with extras) waiting for me every night after work.
Is he good looking?

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Wed 09 Apr 2014, 2:25 pm

Very pretty. I still prefer Eddie's cheeky little smile

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 09 Apr 2014, 2:57 pm

aja424 wrote:Very pretty. I still prefer Eddie's cheeky little smile

Good lad, you'll fit in well round here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Sun 13 Apr 2014, 10:18 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Streaming is bad in that they ALLEGEDLY YOUR HONOUR have those stupid chat boxes that allow dingbats who make STRONGY look rational an outlet to spew a combination of racist bile and complete drivel ("Naz would have flattened Calzaghe at LM" etc) so I for one am delighted that they're clamping down.

why read the chat?

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down