The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night of Glory V Feedback

+3
TwisT
Steel
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

Night of Glory V Feedback Empty Night of Glory V Feedback

Post by JJJohnson Mon 9 Jun - 23:42

Match of the night?

Shock of the night?

Superstar of the night?

One Match/Feud you would like to see this year?

One match you think will take place at the next PPV (Scars and Stripes)?

Any predictions for the rest of 2014?

Any additional feedback/improvements that can be made (honest answers) ?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Night of Glory V Feedback Empty Re: Night of Glory V Feedback

Post by Steel Tue 10 Jun - 0:28

Match of the night?

For me it was the chamber of horrors match was so brutal and twisted but very very entertaining.

Big shout ours to the main event, Wood vs Costello, the ladder match, Dubois vs hurst, chaos vs Cassidy, Harris masters vs authority, GazzyD vs enforcer, yeah pretty much every match was awesome

Shock of the night?
Has to be the max adamson screw job knew something would happen and Probly a max siding with authority was logical but was still brilliantly done.

Also didn't really pick Altair as a winner of the ladder match, but well deserved for all Pauls efforts

Superstar of the night?

I'd say viper in general both Liam wood and Edward plague

Cutler vs gazzy could be good.
Plague vs Joshua
Jackson black vs bam
Phillips vs Altair

Too many to mention

Honestly not a clue but if I had to pick one I'll go with

Plague vs ojore

It will be one of the best years in 6cw history, can' see the authority running on for a while, but whoever is pestering me jones to create his own group to take them on maybe at beachfront brawl if were having that PPV

Honestly I couldn't fault anything in that show from top to bottom was outstanding, just keep up the great work

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 10 Jun - 9:36

Match of the night?

Chamber of Horrors. And I'm not being biased....it WAS the best match on the card. Special mention to Enforcer v GazzyD.... the writing was so good you could really tell how much it would have meant for Gazzy at the end of the match.

Shock of the night?

I'm not going to say the ending of the ME. It wasn't a shock as such as myself and others guessed something like that was going to happen. It still had shock value but not as much as.......

The ending of Chamber of Horrors. What a brilliant play on words that I never expected, the brotherhood is actually the brothers of team Xtreme. Does this mean Plague is related to them in some way to? Ojore was so close to retaining and then we had that great swerve at the end.

Superstar of the night?

GazzyD. Although he ended up without a title, he put up an amazing battle against Enforcer and played a big part in the ME. Also, he is now free from Adamson. Good job too....very much doubt they are going to get along!

Special mention to Wood. Colossal match on a card full of them. Great performance and richly deserved PPV win.

Masters v Harris. I think it has to happen. The tension between those two at the end was huge. Losing the belts to the Brotherhood? That would mean we have them and Authority holding all the cards in 6CW. God help us!

Joshua v Brotherhood 2 on 1 handicap match. Plague still wants Joshua to join I bet. Let's find out who would be the strongest part in that group. Though Joshua works alone!

As Steel said, I am guessing the person that is pestering Jones will have a lot of influence. I don't think it's Johnson.....if I remember the first phone call segment correctly Jones said something about not caring that the person on the other end hired JJ. May have to reread that bit.

I see GazzyD becoming No1 face in the company now, finally seeing the Adamson feud we all predicted ages ago before Max seemed like he was helping Gazzy.

Johnson to make an impact. But how will that injury hold up? If he gets into a feud with one of the monsters, it could be a test of endurance.

The show was epic. Can't say more than that. The intro segments were sublime and picked exactly the right moments to showcase. All the matches were top drawer and on any other night, most would have been match of the PPV award winners. Roster is getting bigger, there is a huge interest in current storylines and the writing always seems to raise the bar. A golden age for 6CW? I believe we are in it. This coming wrestling year is hotly anticipated. Well done guys.....you have all made it so.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jun - 9:55

Match of the night?

Chamber match
Wood v Costello
gazzy v Enforcer

but seriously every match was good, they were just the stand out matches

Shock of the night?

I'm gonna be a bit arrogant and say no retribution for gazzy. I think he was nailed on to come out on high (even if he turned heel) after a pretty crummy 18 months, however the sh1t just appears to be getting deeper

Superstar of the night?

Wood for finally getting the W that should propel him back into the spotlight where he belongs

I'm sure you guys could make anything work

Max v Enforcer
Masters v Harris

pass

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 10 Jun - 14:56

Match of the night?
Chamber of Horrors was awesome but I'm going for Costello v Wood. Superb match.

Shock of the night?
Max winning, others predicted it but I was convinced it was going to be a night for the good guys!

Superstar of the night?
Mr Jones. Technically not a superstar but he by far had the best night of any individual.

Enforcer v JJ Johnson

Enforcer or Adamson v Nate Nack or GazzyD (in any combo)

More thrills and spills, really looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Any additional feedback/improvements that can be made (honest answers)?
Needs more Scott Harris.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 10 Jun - 17:59

Match of the night?
I'm going to echo everyone else here and say that the Chamber, Gazzy vs Enforcer and Wood v Costello were the best of the night with Wood and Costello being my personal favourite for obvious reasons.

Shock of the night?
Although Percy going for the International title was crazy and Gazzy's streak ending actually shocked me I have to go for something that I think a lot of us saw coming...Max turning his back on Gazzy once again.

The reason I've gone for this is down to the fact that JJ and Paul both suckered me in and made me believe in MazzyD as a team, the segment where they were posing with fans made me forget about how they were trying to kill each other only a few months ago...it's making me worry about promise that Max made!

Superstar of the night?
I have to agree with Marky and say that Mr Jones got one over on the fans and the roster leaving the Authority looking strong.

I still think that Joshua and The Brotherhood has legs, Plague will want to add more to his little cult and who better than Joshua...It's a shame that Chaos is gone now though because he could have been amazing as part of the Brotherhood.

Apart from that I'd love to see a full on Masters/Harris feud as they've both shown that they work well together in promos and the match would be amazing.

Gazzy and Max feels like it could carry on but seeing Gazzy against some other people would also be awesome.

As I said in the thread last night with Helms and Daniels seemingly on the way out I can see the new team of Bad Influence taking their place nicely. Apart from that though I have no clue and I really like that, I feel like the guy pestering Jones is either his brother Drake flexing what little power he has left or even the old 6CW owner or old EWF owners Daniels or Magnuson.

I think telling you guys to improve at this point would be a massive disservice as N.o.G V was amazing, it managed to close the door on certain things and reopen them on others, I'd just like to say well done and thank you for letting us be a part of it.

Roll on N.o.G VI!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 10 Jun - 19:52

Match of the night?

Top to bottom full of excellent matches. My stand out match was Costello/Woods. Told a great story.

Shock of the night?

Like most have said, most people saw a swerve coming in the main event. I think a shock for me was how dominant The Authority was bar the tag title match, didn't see Altair winning the ladder match.

Superstar of the night?

Liam Wood. Thought a good fight and finally got one other Costello.

Max Adamson vs Liam Wood/Costello. From a personal point of view, I'd love Masters' to face someone like Plague or Joshua.

Plague vs Ojore.

Nothing but good things. Authority will continue dominanting and will try their hardest to caputure the one championship that alludes them in the tag team titles. I expect the Jones and Harris feud to pick up some time during the year. Brotherhood vs The Authority could also happen down the line. I also see changes in power, Jones' reign may come to an end.

Really great show guys. I thought whoever wrote the masters/Harris match did a great job, the dynamics/interactions between the two was spot on. Good to see them regain the titles for 6CW. You guys did a great job, the build up, the introduction to NOG was really well done with the past stories. Well done men, well done.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by roverstdt Tue 10 Jun - 19:59

Match of the night?

Can't pick possibly the best show ever made in 6CW history

Shock of the night?

Max turning his back

Superstar of the night?

Max Adamson

From a very very very selfish point would love to face Mike Masters, so ideally Masters vs Dubois

Adamson vs GazzyD

roverstdt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down