The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Of Glory Feedback (Will obvs contain spoilers you fools)

+7
Beer
ncfc_Tooze
x12x
Engel Harlequin
Dolphin Ziggler
Good Golly I'm Olly
Fernando
11 posters

Go down

Night Of Glory Feedback (Will obvs contain spoilers you fools)  Empty Night Of Glory Feedback (Will obvs contain spoilers you fools)

Post by Fernando Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Be nice to Chris he's suffered enough being in Aus and do feedback

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Night Of Glory Feedback (Will obvs contain spoilers you fools)  Empty Re: Night Of Glory Feedback (Will obvs contain spoilers you fools)

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Chris is in Australia?

Who knew
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Night Of Glory Feedback (Will obvs contain spoilers you fools)  Empty Re: Night Of Glory Feedback (Will obvs contain spoilers you fools)

Post by Fernando Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:26 pm

I know right?

Did you know he went to Wrestlemania once?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:32 pm

The first line of this thread took one comment to ruin, you'll pay for this

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Who is writing the Paul Mac seggies
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:49 pm

Great start. Though not quite digging hogans involvement being as he is a racist.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:55 pm

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Who is writing the Paul Mac seggies

I got bored, so added some very questionable punditry (you wait until the footballers suddenly appear)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:56 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Who is writing the Paul Mac seggies

I got bored, so added some very questionable punditry (you wait until the footballers suddenly appear)

Enjoyed the exclamation mark banter immensely
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:01 am

Paul used to leave Easter Eggs of hints and clues; I leave Easter Eggs of unnecessary jokes

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:22 am

Well this has been interesting

JD with the assumable heel turn
Steel sending Hill off into retirement maybe (mat seems more creative)
TA retaining was lovely.
Plague won & recruiting Gazzy who's turned his back on Christy Shocked

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:23 am

Hope you guys enjoyed the Gazzy/Plague match and aftermath
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:19 am

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Hope you guys enjoyed the Gazzy/Plague match and aftermath

I did. I expected the result to further the story but was shocked by the aftermath. Poor christy :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:41 am

46000 words later, 1:41am, we are done!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:36 am

I guess this is the best place to post this

Before reading this I would like to stress that this is NOT a comment on Cerberus as a character becoming champion as the character is great, it is also not a comment on Nando as a promoer becoming champion because, again, the last year has shown that Nando has been one of the most consistent and deserves the step up to the main event scene.

I would also like to point out that this is NOT me just being a sore loser because I've dealt with loss before, the first two years of Wood's career had a two and a bit year losing streak in a “WHAT DOES LIAM WOOD HAVE TO DO TO WIN?!” style storyline and week in, week out I never missed a promo for a show, I never really complained and I went with the story lines given to me because I had the confidence in the team that the outcome would be awesome.

So with that out of the way I can finally say what this rant (for lack of a better word) is about and that is the way Liam Wood has been booked since last year's Night Of Glory because at this point in time I'm sat here asking myself where does Liam Wood go from here? In a storyline sense I assume he's going to either have a rematch for the title or feud with Gazzy but I don't mean in a storyline sense...I mean in a credibility sense as I don't know if he has any anymore...the last year since Night Of Glory 7 has made Wood looks really weak and I don't get why.

So, as mentioned before Liam Wood came in to 6CW and was booked on a losing streak, this never really bothered me as it told a great story of Liam Wood adapting, finding his way to the top again and ultimately turning heel to get back in to winning ways. After the heel turn he beat Dicey Reilly, Mike Masters and then finally Keith Leone to become the champion but that is where things kind of came off the rails for Wood and his booking.

At Night Of Glory 7, the first PPV after Wood's title win and Wood's first defence he lost the belt via cash in (after beating Dicey Reilly to retain). The booking did make sense as Liam Wood's pride got the better of him and it set up a feud with Thunder which would have been good if Thunder hadn't left 6CW shortly after but it also kind of set up another “what does Liam Wood have to do/is Liam Wood good enough?” sort of storyline...which I went with because again, proving he was good enough seemed like a fun challenge...sadly instead of getting to prove that Wood was as good as said he was he joined Edward Plague and basically admitted he wasn't.

The issue I have is that Wood joining Plague didn't make sense to me...I wrote Liam as a character who believed in himself, believed he was the greatest...even to the point of delusion and had confidence in himself as a wrestler. So, to have him then rely on anyone else not only didn't make sense...it also to me at times felt like it answered the 'is Liam Wood good enough?' question with a big fat no. This was backed up at Night Of Glory 8 when Liam Wood loses the belt again after 1/2 (?) defences the moment he decided to fight on his own, without the help of Plague.

And that is my issue with the booking, even before the loss at NOG 8 people's go to thing was about how Wood wasn't good enough, how he can't keep the title longer than one or two defences and this result has just confirmed that he can't. Now as I said before, I don't really care if Wood loses as long as the storyline's are good but I think we can all agree that we don't put the effort in to the promos to have our characters come out as a weak at the end of it. I think the bigger issue to me is that there are other characters that don't promo sometimes half as much as me and have characters that come across as these strong, destructive characters while I seem to have a character that for the past year hasn't won a thing unless someone has been holding his hand and that is not how I wrote him in the slightest.

Right now it feels like Wood has no credibility and is once again back in the loop of “what does he have to do to get back to the top” and I honestly have no idea where I go with him next as Plague was the LAST place I would have gone...I went with it though as that's what I do, I go with the storylines given to the character and do the best I can to carry those on and felt the need to rant to get this off my chest...maybe I'll look back on this and realise I was just throwing a strong but I don't know, I feel that the character despite having someone promoing each week has been booked as weak despite not being written like that at all and I don't and never got why.

So yeah, I don't know if this is just a standard 'I lost' rant, asking if people agree with what I think or asking where the character goes next but I wanted to post something instead of just keep it to myself.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:35 am

I can do more detail later, as the day goes on, and more people are unhappy with things, as I don't want to be writing too many combative-seeming posts too early in (your) day.

There are multiple aspects to be handled up here in "why did you do this you d*ckhead" land, but in particular:

Character staleness
Moving stories
The ascent and descent of multiple other characters and promoers
People leaving
Storylines
Adapting to what is written
Not taking things personally
That "big picture" 
Different challenges for characters
Character limitations (of which all have)
Weaknesses needed (which are generally written more in show as they have to match the ongoing stories and change with time)

There are many facets to the Liam Wood character. Arguably, how you see yourself presenting him might not always be how he is perceived, whilst it is also fair to say that us higher-entity beings in Creativeland have to try and do things with different characters to tell different stories. I think I would struggle to do anything with Liam Wood if seeing him beat Dicey at NOG last year isn't presenting him as good enough. 

The crisis of then seeing his former best friend in that role, with Wood a heel too, means he needed to do something. He had been the d*ckhead Wood and wasn't going back to the early days Wood, so weakness was preyed upon by Plague and Wood also made the desperate decision as he wanted the glory.

Further to that, maybe it was deemed that Wood wasn't a fit for the role of destroyer and conqueror by fair means, but could play a good heel alongside this meant-to-be-dominant character. Outside of the show, Plague has never found his fit with most people. Who better to make him look dominant than an extremely credible character who is also under the same promoer? They have become almost one vehicle for you. 

Personally, Wood fits the bill in many ways for me with Plague. Egotistical, arrogant, power-hungry, addicted to success - a man easily broken down once he is unable to feed any of those needs. Ego starved without the title, unable to back the arrogance up, both devoid of power and success. Plague offers him a hand to all of those returning, with Wood's own arrogance telling him that he is in control.

Your sense that Wood is on a "what must he do?" journey is your own perception and limitations. I don't think he has been booked week on week as weak, and I'm not sure losing to Cerberus weakens him either. 

Overall, to underline everything said in this thread, it's a game of opinions in a lot of parts, and mine and Mat's are just opinions. Not every decision is going to be gold - not every opinion will translate into a story that works as we go down the line.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:32 am

gazzyD wrote:
Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Hope you guys enjoyed the Gazzy/Plague match and aftermath

I did. I expected the result to further the story but was shocked by the aftermath. Poor christy  :'(

It's OK uryu will look after her

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:06 am

gazzyD wrote:

I did. I expected the result to further the story but was shocked by the aftermath. Poor christy  :'(

I too was shocked when Chris told me the plans. I thought we was gonna get a nice NOG moment!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:16 am

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:
gazzyD wrote:

I too was shocked when Chris told me the plans. I thought we was gonna get a nice NOG moment!

Haha, tbh I prefer this. It progresses the story nicely, I don't think a gazzy win would have made sense as then the feud wouldn't have really been for anything.

I must admit the way I thought it was going to play out was similar to when Bryan joined with bray for him to later beat him from within, but what happened afterwards genuinely shocked me as it looks quite genuine that gazzy has turned.

I hope people enjoyed the matches I wrote (james v jack and the tag ladder match). Enjoyed writing both, although was tearing my hair out trying to keep track of what was what in that ladder match

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:25 pm

gazzyD wrote:
Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:
gazzyD wrote:

Haha, tbh I prefer this. It progresses the story nicely, I don't think a gazzy win would have made sense as then the feud wouldn't have really been for anything.

I must admit the way I thought it was going to play out was similar to when Bryan joined with bray for him to later beat him from within, but what happened afterwards genuinely shocked me as it looks quite genuine that gazzy has turned.

I hope people enjoyed the matches I wrote (james v jack and the tag ladder match). Enjoyed writing both, although was tearing my hair out trying to keep track of what was what in that ladder match

Yeah I kinda think he's turned too - actually your promo this past week fitted really well because if you read it back it's almost a tease of what happened...!

The ladder match was awesome mate - you really nailed the Adamson/Ellsworth spot. I enjoyed James/Jack but would've liked to have seen a clear winner (but it will extend the feud I guess)
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:* I think I would struggle to do anything with Liam Wood if seeing him beat Dicey at NOG last year isn't presenting him as good enough. 

* Your sense that Wood is on a "what must he do?" journey is your own perception and limitations. I don't think he has been booked week on week as weak, and I'm not sure losing to Cerberus weakens him either.

I never said him beating Dicey wasn't good enough, it was a good feud...I think the cash in while it made sense did kill off some momentum of a title run which should have lasted longer than just one defence though as it was the culmination of a 2 and a bit year redemption storyline...others have said it shouldn't have happened, I personally think it worked but had negatives that were increased when Thunder sadly didn't stick around after winning the title.

For me the Cerberus loss did make him look weak, no matter how strong he was made to look in the match or no matter how strong Cerberus has been booked because it still came down to one fact...when Liam Wood fights without the help of Plague he isn't good enough and he loses the big match. As said before we have people who don't promo who's characters are booked stronger than him yet I promo show in, show out.

I stand by saying that Plague and Wood didn't and doesn't make complete sense to me but as I always do I went with it and tried to put my spin on it...I get that how we try to present the characters doesn't always come across but for me someone who openly says things like "I'm the best" or "I'll achieve greatness" and someone who's whole thing was that he didn't need the fans to back him...it was pretty clear he believed in himself and wouldn't actively allow someone to take any part of the credit.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:08 pm

Excellent show lads, the chat, the build, the writing... it was top notch throughout.

I didn't much care for the first match, I had hoped it would be a platform for a returnee, it makes sense for JD to turn heel though. And the match was enjoyable to read.

Steel versus Hill was excellent, good to see this one put to bed, and you could tell at the end with Steel's reaction after making Hill say I Quit that he was sending a message to the GM's. Put us in another match and i'll kill him. I hope Geoff gets to kick on now. As for Mike Hill, welcome to Match 1 my friend....

The Tag Team match was brilliant, and the right teams one. Loved the Max Ellsworth moment, good to see him getting reward for bringing life to the Tag Team Division. Hopefully Tooze and JJ carry on with their pairings, as it has potential to really kick on.

Ah, poor Gazzy.....i mean, poor Christy. I was actually shocked at the end of this match, not because of what Gazzy does to Christy, but moreso, him turning. I really thought this would be his redemption, and he'd come out of this patch with a victory, but the heel turn works and i think it could be really good for Gazzy/Plague and probably Liam Wood.

On to my match. I fully expected to walk out with a defeat here, i've not been around as much as i'd like and it felt like we just needed to pick a winner. I was also a bit confused, as throughout the feud i've tried playing the heel, but in the match I was booked as a face. I know others have mentioned the word 'direction' at times, but if you can't give that, at least read the promos so we're on the same page. The match for me was Match of the Night, I thought it was brilliantly written, it flowed tremendously, and the finish was spot on, which doesn't usually happen in a Double Count-Out. Whilst I was ultimately grateful to walk out with my titles, I did think it needed an end. Having heard 'not everything ends at NOG', I do think on this occasion it needed it. But, we go again, Jack!

The EC was great, even the long delays were managed by the Chat. Wasn't surprised as to the final 3. Hero, Crimey and JJ haven't done anywhere near as much work as the other two in recent months, so it was probably fitting they went first. I thought id got it nailed on when Grace pinned JJ, only to read 'Anthony Grace must be favourite' and know instantly that OC was winning, which i'm delighted about. Thought he was unlucky to lose the GTG.

Was hard to get in to the 6CW title match, not because of the storyline, just that Dec has carried it on his own. Congrats though, Potato, deserved.

Wood v Cerberus was a really good match, and i'm glad Cerberus won. I don't get Liam's points regarding the booking of Wood. Wood has been pretty much front and centre of the top feuds since i started. That's not a character that has been booked to look weak. If you think you're hard done by, just remember, Pete pays his jews and doesn't have a title. I think someone mentioned on the chat that winning the GTG doesn't mean you're winning the title, and in a way, i get that. If it was the right character, you could make a case for them not winning....but not with Cerberus. He deserved his moment, and it shouldn't be anything other than a compliment that it was Wood that put him over.

I do think the GM's should try communicating a little bit more. I'm not a fan of the way promo's are ignored, and part of the reason i didn't get a reply up to Jack was because of a comment about decisions being made before those promo's go up. I think the guys that put in the hard graft week in, week out deserve a bit more recognition for their work. Don't think it' ever hurt to use someones work, or ideas in a show.

Overall, an excellent show. Brilliant by everyone involved.

4/10

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:48 pm

That's on me Beer so apologies. I didn't even think and just worked off an old character sheet I found which had him listed as face

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:23 pm

I thought it was a very very good show. I really enjoyed the extra segment parts that made it feel like a must see event and the matches were really well written. Stand out ones for me were Hill v Steel and the chamber.

I think every winner was a deserved one with maybe the James v PJ match the only one where I would say the result was wrong. I certainly would have ended it at this point but as there was some good stuff coming out promo wise maybe it does work to prolong it a bit longer.

It was great that Grace eliminated JJ and, what with him eliminating Zhi at GtG, I will certainly use that going forward. However, Olly really deserves it. I think he has grown immensely into the O'Callghan character and I think the FFTR was the right award. Grace was always about trying to get his own way but his lack of talent means he never gets it, so he will cry like a diva as per in his next promo and try and twist the issue.

I would like to see more of that diva type tantrums now in segments. I like how he is being shown as an international star (TIME magazine interviews) but now that he has failed on the biggest show of all (after all his promises and ploys) I would like his attitude of being a spoilt brat to come out more backstage.

The two world championship titles went how I hoped they would go. I was worried Dicey wouldn't win, hence why I picked Zhi for the league. But I don't think anyone can begrudge Dec getting there at last. And at 6CW's biggest show. Now what he needs is a feud with a rival that is around as I think thats the only sad point on his win.

I read Liam's points and the match itself and all I would say is Cerberus deserves it as he has been built as an absolute monster. Losing to him, after coming so close after the World Eater, has no dishonour. I take what you say about people that haven't promoed as much being pushed as stronger characters and agree that it perhaps needs looking into more. I do think the results of NoG rectifies that somewhat.

However you have had two massive matches at the biggest show in 6CW 2 years in a row. You beat Dicey last year, and yes Thunder cashed in, but you had big moments. Same this year......you headlined the show when perhaps the most obvious choice would be to end with the 6CW title. Personally I think being part of that should not be ignored even if ultimately it meant one lost match and two title losses. It doesn't scream to me that creative don't think you are a valid and important member of the roster.

Overall I really enjoyed it. Thanks to everyone who contributed

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Guess it's feedback time.

Glad JD retained, hopefully will be around more when Theo gets back from Holiday. Faith now filling the Costello AI void.

Steel & Hill needed to come to an end and rightfully Steel won, Hopefully he'll move into one of the midcard title pictures.

Marky single handedly holding up the tag division at the moment which is unfortunate. Was an excellent match.

PJ & Clarke. I get everyone wanted a winner and think it probably should of had one but obviously got an idea so see where it goes before complaining.

Edward/Gazzy - I expected this moment later in the night more than anything, Does make me wonder what Plague needs with Wood anymore now he has Gazzy & Wood has nothing.

FFTR - The right person won really, Olly's push is well deserved and can go Irish vs Irish just like a leprechaun fight or come after the guy that threw him out the GTG so long term makes sense.

Main Event 1 - I think everyone expected it really, Dec could of written 3 words and just not bothered but he's made an effort to make it feel a big deal instead of a foregone conclusion. Looking forward to seeing Dec with someone who will light a fire under his arse again.

Main Event 2 - I get why Liam is disappointed with the past year. Truth be told over the last few months ive felt like possibly Wood needs to disappear and come back in a good 6-18 months time. Everyone has a time limit when the character needs a break it's why people leave & return and i honestly believe Wood could use one now. Nothing against Liam he's awesome promo-er but it feels stale so possibly time to put eggs in a Plague basket for a little while.

On that note would like to thank creative for giving me a chance as Champion, Always thought id retire being worse then Edd Laugh I always assumed that i was pushed cos i was the least angry out of Me,Pete & Dec over the Xtreme Title Laugh Been a fun couple of years storywise so looking forward to see where it goes even if it lasts to the next PPV or show even.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:15 pm

Just finished up reading the show and what a show it was, enjoyed all the matches a segments really felt like a grand occasion.

Loved the steel and hill match whoever wrote that massive thanks it was incredible.

Also thought the tag ladder match and chamber were also phenomenal.

Big congrats to everybody involved

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:54 pm

Just to add:

Two decisions were made on the day cos observing promos.
One decision was changed in the middle of the second week due to promos.
I wrote the finish to a match so we could leave it open too.

On the final week, there were only three results I was attached to and unlikely to be dissuaded of.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:56 pm

Are we allowed to know which Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:21 am

Probably pretty easy to guess!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:38 am

Fine show peeps

All the matches had a big night feel to them even if people weren't invested in all of them

JD/Faith was a good match with the right winner, hopefully when sexy Theo is back from holidays he will be more active promo wise

Steel/Hill its been a looooong road but finally we have an end to the story and rightfully Steel walks out a winner, I can see him go for the TV Title against JD which if everyone is firing should be a cracker

Tag Team match was brilliant, I really enjoyed it, I could only see a Team Max win but will it kick start the division again?

Gazzy/Plague I expected the turn from Gazzy but like others more so at the end of the night

PJ/CJ I predicted a draw and a draw we got, it was too soon to end the feud even if it was NoG so a draw was the right call in my eyes

The EC was great story telling, it was up for grabs by any of them really, I don't think O-Callaghan needed the briefcase to get that ME push but he is the rising star of 6CW so it makes sense that way maybe Grace or Engel holding it and chasing a title would have been more fun to see as they would have brought something different

Its a pity people weren't invested in the 6CW title fight as it read great, maybe if they went with JJ being involved it would have brought more interest in it but it finished a year long story between Dicey/Zhi just a pity ED wasn't about to promo

EWF title match was great and a deserved win for Cerberus as for Liams comments I can see were he is coming from, two losses in two NoGs and losing his title in both is hard to take and come back from, its hard to reinvent your character or pick them up over and over but you can either just do it or give them a breather and bring them back in a month or so refreshed but as others have said Wood has been on top for awhile now and has beaten a lot of big names so I don't think this loss has done him any lasting harm

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:51 am

All I can say is it's definitely not down to you that people weren't invested in that - we easily could have thrown a curveball I suppose and made it a different match to add impetus but I couldn't help but give Dicey the win over the man who cost him and a man who has spouted of the death of 6CW for a year. Seemed fitting, and a small part of me hoped it would entice ED back.

Not a negative on you and I'm sure all would echo that, it was just what it was. Glad to say that JJ also smashed it with the match.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:01 pm

To be honest I would be the same if I wasn't in it Laugh it was a brilliantly written match that people should have enjoyed just for what it was

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:10 pm

Great event everyone. The highlights for me were;

Gazzy turning. But when you go back and read the promo's and the one he's just posted now it kinda all makes sense. Looking to see how this plays out.

Happy to see Dicey winning the title. Like he said a shame ED wasn't around to promo but these things happen.

Not surprised to JD retain, but with Geoff winning hopefully we see those two go up against each other.

I thought both multi-man matches were great. Happy to see O'Callaghan winning the chamber match, it was great fun promoing with him during the UK/International title feud. The tag match was great, well done to the one who wrote it.

Bit surprise my match was a draw, I predicted CJ to win but I'm happy for the feud to continue as Beer is great to work with.

For the EWF title match, i thought Woods would of retained with O'Callaghan cashing in the FFTR briefcase to extend the current feud with the inclusion of O'Callaghan. I can see why x12x would be frustrated to see Woods lose 2 NOG main events in a row but I guess there could be a little personal story developing for the Liam Woods character. Kind of like how he can't retain a world title at NOG but in a future NOG he finally retains a world title. Maybe as a face at one point. I hope I explained that right, I kinda got the idea of from The Rock v Stone Cold at Wrestlemania. The first two with Stone Cold winning and then for the final match the story being that The rock needs to beat Austin for validation. I don't think Liam Woods looked weak, there's no shame in losing at Night of Glory but I can definitely see why x12x may disagree with the booking.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:35 pm

PJ keeping kayfabe alive.

What a guy clap

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:48 pm

What is kayfabe? Headscratch

Oh and thanks thumbsup

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:46 pm

I think the match was a fitting thumbs up moment to a respected member of the fed. Would like to think, even if Zhi was around, that Dicey would have still won.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down