The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Garcia: Alex Ariza will no longer work with us.

+5
Valero's Conscience
Derbymanc
TRUSSMAN66
wheelchair1991
hampo17
9 posters

Go down

Robert Garcia: Alex Ariza will no longer work with us. Empty Robert Garcia: Alex Ariza will no longer work with us.

Post by hampo17 Wed 18 Jun 2014, 4:19 pm

Interesting that he's been kicked out of this camp, you'd have to really start questioning him should this group of fighters drop off.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Robert Garcia: Alex Ariza will no longer work with us. Empty Re: Robert Garcia: Alex Ariza will no longer work with us.

Post by wheelchair1991 Wed 18 Jun 2014, 4:32 pm

no more magic shakes

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Robert Garcia: Alex Ariza will no longer work with us. Empty Re: Robert Garcia: Alex Ariza will no longer work with us.

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 18 Jun 2014, 4:39 pm

Wish I'd known an Alex ariza when I first came here....

Seemed to take me forever to acquire the right contacts.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Wed 18 Jun 2014, 4:49 pm

You live in mancland Truss, should have spoken to any bouncer in town  Laugh 

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Wed 18 Jun 2014, 5:02 pm

so does Ariza have any fighters now he works with?

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Wed 18 Jun 2014, 11:23 pm

Ariza has to be the most suspicious person involved in boxing in the modern era of the post Victe Conte era. Also that Angel Herrera fella.

You would think people would not use him to avoid accusations but legal or not he gets results so people will take a chance.

I can imagine he'll get regular clients but they won't go round telling everyone.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Wed 18 Jun 2014, 11:28 pm

Ariza being linked to manny's peak years has got to make him an attractive prospect for most boxers.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 20 Jun 2014, 9:07 am

And here endeth the fantastic run of Marcos Maidana.....

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 20 Jun 2014, 9:43 am

The thing with maidana is, I recall him
looking ripped earlier in his career. He's looked a bit fleshy to me as a welter. Not like the sudden transformation in jmm. Maybe the very latest wonder drugs soften you up to avoid suspicion!

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jun 2014, 9:47 am

Derbymanc wrote:You live in mancland Truss, should have spoken to any bouncer in town  Laugh 

I live in Mancland now but I lived in a village called Prestbury then..

Only juice there is for the Cows....What's left goes to four legged ones..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 20 Jun 2014, 10:02 am

milkyboy wrote:The thing with maidana is, I recall him
looking ripped earlier in his career. He's looked a bit fleshy to me as a welter. Not like the sudden transformation in jmm. Maybe the very latest wonder drugs soften you up to avoid suspicion!

His stamina's improved immeasurably in recent fights -- that's probably down to Ariza (it may not be shady but it'll be interesting to see whether he's as effective next time out).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 20 Jun 2014, 3:01 pm

Manny should hire him again. He hasn't been near as good since Ariza was helping him.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down