The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
littleswannygirl
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Adam D
kingraf
14 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Headed to the dam this weekend. God I've missed it. Girlfriend's never been and I'm undecided on whether to take her or not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:08 am

4 is Nobody Does it Better by Carly Simon

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:08 am

4. Er, The spy who loved me (since you put the title in there for us)
1. All I wanna do

Edit - oh f*ck. and f*ck you Jeff. F*ck you and your music knowledge.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:10 am

Union Cane wrote:4. Lady in Red?

incorrect. c'mon, get the story before Jeff turns up.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:10 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Number 1 is Cheryl Crow but I can't remember the song.

Seen her live.  She was supporting the Rolling Stones at the old Wembley in the mid '90's.

Very small lady.

So middle class.

Union right, Tino right and Rick right. 2 left

I didn't want to go. I don't really like them, and it meant traveling down to Laaaandon to mix with Cockernees. My mate persuaded me though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:11 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:4. Er, The spy who loved me (since you put the title in there for us)
1. All I wanna do

Edit - oh f*ck. and f*ck you Jeff. F*ck you and your music knowledge.

IN YOUR FACE BIATCH.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:13 am

There's still the news story to find....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:18 am

Tiger kills schoolboy at Delhi zoo?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:21 am

Man in Wisconsin has 100 orgasms a day?

Spoiler:

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:36 am

All I wanna do
Leaving on a jet plane
Country house
Nobody does it better
Yellow submarine

Erm...

Scotland.

All they wanna do is leave the country, but they better give our submarines back.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:37 am

Ringo Starr selling up and moving to LA (and taking the beauty that is Barbara Bach with him).

You lot are rubbish, do you not read the Sunday Times?

Last edited by seanmichaels on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:38 am

Is he getting there by submarine?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:39 am

I hope nobody does it better is a Barbara Bach reference rather than a reflection on his drumming ability.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:42 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2765212/Woman-21-pays-20-000-surgically-add-breast-desperate-bid-reality-TV-star.html

Perhaps it refers to the surgeon who performed this operation

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:44 am

Rowley wrote:Is he getting there by submarine?

No. He's leaving his big county house on a jet plane for santa monica boulevard with his wife Barbara Bach. Not difficult.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:48 am

Rowley wrote:I hope nobody does it better is a Barbara Bach reference rather than a reflection on his drumming ability.

Only found out he was with Bach after reading the article. How did that ugly get end up with her? Ridiculous. And he's a weirdo.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:50 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I hope nobody does it better is a Barbara Bach reference rather than a reflection on his drumming ability.

How did that ugly get end up with her? Ridiculous. And he's a weirdo.

It always amazes me how that sort of thing happens.

Jeff? Any ideas?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm

Charm, wit and intelligence Tina, I'd stay with Mrs Windows if I was you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:03 pm

He presumably has a sizeable Hampton. Either that or the royalties from Thomas the Tank Engine are more than you would expect.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:07 pm

sean wrote:Only found out he was with Bach after reading the article. How did that ugly get end up with her? Ridiculous. And he's a weirdo.

Reminds me of the Mrs Merton joke...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:09 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Only found out he was with Bach after reading the article. How did that ugly get end up with her? Ridiculous. And he's a weirdo.

Reminds me of the Mrs Merton joke...

The millionaire Paul Daniels?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:18 pm

Union wrote:The millionaire Paul Daniels?

That's the one...

Can't imagine old Ringo street sweeping in the near future

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:28 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Only found out he was with Bach after reading the article. How did that ugly get end up with her? Ridiculous. And he's a weirdo.

I could never get a Handel on how he ended up with Bach.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:28 pm

They met during filming of "Caveman" apparently, and married a year later in 1981.

Anyone seen it?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:39 pm

I would cut it off afterwards if I had just one go on this.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 1247215873-BarbaraBach-33

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:41 pm

Seriously? She ain't all that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:42 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Ringo-starr-barbara-bach-caveman-movie1
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:43 pm

Got to be honest is one of my preferred Bond girls. Also think Britt Ekland in The Man with the Golden Gun had something of a bounce in her step.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:43 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Seriously?  She ain't all that.

What?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:44 pm

Rowley wrote:Got to be honest is one of my preferred Bond girls. Also think Britt Ekland in The Man with the Golden Gun had something of a bounce in her step.

Have you seen her in the original Wicker Man? Good lord.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:44 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Seriously?  She ain't all that.

What?

She isn't ugly by any stretch, but there are way better out there.

TSMR for one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:45 pm

Indeed I have Tina, good lord covers it more than admirably.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:46 pm

Rowley wrote:Indeed I have Tina, good lord covers it more than admirably.

Terrible dancing, but who cares.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:49 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

TSMR for one.

I am becoming increasingly worried by the number of references Tina makes to TSMR, given he is a well known stalkerish little wa*ker and knows my actual name I suspect I have good reason to be concerned.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:51 pm

Quite liked the one in Golden Eye. Tasted like strawberries according to Bean. Saw her in a film where she played an assasin. She would definitely get it in that.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:51 pm

Rowley wrote:

TSMR for one.

I am becoming increasingly worried by the number of references Tina makes to TSMR, given he is a well known stalkerish little wa*ker and knows my actual name I suspect I have good reason to be concerned.

No need Jeffrey. You know in Silence of the Lambs when Starling learns that Lector has escaped and tells her colleague that she isn't worried as Lector would consider it rude to go after her?

It's much like that with you, me and TSMR.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:57 pm

Jeff, I watched Miliband on the Marr Show on Sunday. You'd seriously vote for him?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:58 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Jeff, I watched Miliband on the Marr Show on Sunday. You'd seriously vote for him?

People vote for the party, not the leader.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:59 pm

What Tina said.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:00 pm

Technically they vote for the candidate.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:01 pm

Miliband would be a national embarrassment.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:02 pm

Union Cane wrote:Technically they vote for the candidate.

Technically, I like you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:02 pm

Labour would be a disaster. Balls and Miliband were in charge of the treasury for pete's sake!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:03 pm

Technically, I like you.

Technically you're not obese.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:03 pm

Balls, lol.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:07 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Technically, I like you.

Technically you're not obese.

Technically, you're not mentally ill.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Labour would be a disaster. Balls and Miliband were in charge of the treasury for pete's sake!

Don't vote for them then. We have not closed the News and Current Affairs section and then the off topic section all in the hope the debate could be continued on here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:13 pm

I remember an episode of Take Hart or Hart Beat or something from my youth, where Tony Hart did this thing where he spelled out his name by pointing at parts of his body ; toe, knee, heart. He then said that we could try this at home with our own names, but I was like hang on, that is fine if your name can be made up of parts of your body but I certainly can't do that with my name, and I went through the names of everyone in my class, and then the whole school, and it didn't work with a single person. I've carried my anger at Hart over this around with me ever since, to me he is nothing more than a charlatan and a rogue.

The point to this story is that I have just realised that Ed Balls could do it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:18 pm

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Labour would be a disaster. Balls and Miliband were in charge of the treasury for pete's sake!

Don't vote for them then. We have not closed the News and Current Affairs section and then the off topic section all in the hope the debate could be continued on here.

They're still nobheads...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:20 pm

Union Cane wrote:I remember an episode of Take Hart or Hart Beat or something from my youth, where Tony Hart did this thing where he spelled out his name by pointing at parts of his body ; toe, knee, heart. He then said that we could try this at home with our own names, but I was like hang on, that is fine if your name can be made up of parts of your body but I certainly can't do that with my name, and I went through the names of everyone in my class, and then the whole school, and it didn't work with a single person. I've carried my anger at Hart over this around with me ever since, to me he is nothing more than a charlatan and a rogue.

So could Ed Koch.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:24 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:I remember an episode of Take Hart or Hart Beat or something from my youth, where Tony Hart did this thing where he spelled out his name by pointing at parts of his body ; toe, knee, heart. He then said that we could try this at home with our own names, but I was like hang on, that is fine if your name can be made up of parts of your body but I certainly can't do that with my name, and I went through the names of everyone in my class, and then the whole school, and it didn't work with a single person. I've carried my anger at Hart over this around with me ever since, to me he is nothing more than a charlatan and a rogue.

So could Ed Koch.

If he carried a member of the formicidae family with him at all times, then so could famous actor Anthony Head.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next