The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
littleswannygirl
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Adam D
kingraf
14 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Headed to the dam this weekend. God I've missed it. Girlfriend's never been and I'm undecided on whether to take her or not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Sep 2014, 8:53 am

superflyweight wrote:  

I do like trainees.  I get older, they stay the same age.  

What do they think of portly Scotsmen with ginger hair?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Fri 26 Sep 2014, 8:55 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:  

I do like trainees.  I get older, they stay the same age.  

What do they think of portly Scotsmen with ginger hair?

Mild tolerance.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 26 Sep 2014, 8:57 am

I'm balding. But I'm not Toby Balding.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:01 am

Claire Balding's box? I'm suggesting more hair on Goodyew's bonce.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:09 am

seanmichaels wrote:Claire Balding's box? I'm suggesting more hair on Goodyew's bonce.

You would have loved the receptionist at my hotel this morning, Seany.

She looked like a young Susannah Reid. She was French as well.

She visibly recoiled when I breathed alcohol on her as I checked out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:17 am

The ineptitude of my line manager has resulted in me being left in sole charge of the department for five hours today. Should anyone watch a news article later about the total destruction of a police station in Bradford...chances are I had something to do with or I was elsewhere taking a statement from a witness and have no recollection of anything untoward that occurred at that time your Honour

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:21 am

Gone off Reid a bit. Why were you in a hotel? Get lucky?

I'm officially allowed to drink on fridays and saturdays these days, but the missus wants me to pick her up from Heathrow at half 7. It presents me with a real dilemma.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:22 am

Why do you need permission to drink Sean, and who grants said permission?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:23 am

Treat her to a journey on an airport bus, seany.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:26 am

seanmichaels wrote:Gone off Reid a bit. Why were you in a hotel? Get lucky?

Nah, I was out last night for a retirement do and had to work this morning so stayed in town.

I think I could have got lucky, but that would have involved paying for it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:28 am

I think I could of got lucky, .

Could have Tina. Twice this week, Julius will not stand for such sloppiness.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:30 am

Rowley wrote:

I think I could of got lucky, .

Could have Tina. Twice this week, Julius will not stand for such sloppiness.

Oh for f*cks sake. You could have PM'd me and let me edit it before he noticed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:32 am

Morning lads. Woke up this morning to news that the president has basically sold our country to the Russians for some nuclear power. Is Sky easier to work for than the Beeb?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:34 am

I've edited it for you Tina, he'll never know.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:37 am

Rowley wrote:Why do you need permission to drink Sean, and who grants said permission?

The missus. One of the conditions of us staying together. No drink Sun-Thurs and I have to go and see a therapist. Not a bad compromise as it was originally nil by mouth which I refused.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:37 am

Rowley wrote:I've edited it for you Tina, he'll never know.

It's only a matter of time before he does it again.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:39 am

seanmichaels wrote: Not a bad compromise as it was originally nil by mouth which I refused.

Been nil by mouth with TSMR for some time, guess that is a consequence of 12 years married.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:39 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:I've edited it for you Tina, he'll never know.

It's only a matter of time before he does it again.

Thanks Jeff. Glad Jules didn't pick up on it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:49 am

Anyone watching / following the Ryder Cup?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:50 am

seanmichaels wrote:I'm officially allowed to drink on fridays and saturdays these days, but the missus wants me to pick her up from Heathrow at half 7. It presents me with a real dilemma.

Remember that the drink drive limit only applies if you get caught.

Drink, drive, don't crash, dilemma sorted.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:51 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I'm officially allowed to drink on fridays and saturdays these days, but the missus wants me to pick her up from Heathrow at half 7. It presents me with a real dilemma.

Remember that the drink drive limit only applies if you get caught.

Drink, drive, don't crash, dilemma sorted.

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:Anyone watching / following the Ryder Cup?

Following for now, will watch later

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:53 am

seanmichaels wrote:Anyone watching / following the Ryder Cup?

I'm all over it. Gripping stuff, it really is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:54 am

I need a poo. Back in 10.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 26 Sep 2014, 10:04 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote: Not a bad compromise as it was originally nil by mouth which I refused.

Been nil by mouth with TSMR for some time, guess that is a consequence of 12 years married.

A gem that seems to have been ignored.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 26 Sep 2014, 10:07 am

Thanks Super, I felt it deserved better, but didn't want to come across as needy.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 10:08 am

superflyweight wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Too painful for me to comment on. I'm not even married.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Sep 2014, 10:10 am

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Too painful for me to comment on. I'm not even married.

The French love oral, don't they?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 10:18 am

Used to. Annoying thing is, when I go out it would be so easy. I think men enter their prime at 35. You can either go old school or snag yourself a 20 year old. Seems a waste.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 10:27 am

Cracking cricket match on at the moment. Lancs v Middlesex. Lancs needed to score 40 odd runs for the bonus point without losing 3 wickets, chapple hit a 6 to achieve that after 2 had fallen. Now they need to bowl out middlesex and chase the runs today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Sep 2014, 10:48 am

I just had a slice of chocolate and banana cake.

Quite possibly the best piece of cake I have ever eaten.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:03 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I just had a slice of chocolate and banana cake.  

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:05 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I just had a slice of chocolate and banana cake.  

Spoiler:

That's Toblerone, not cake.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:05 am

My mother in law made a Lime cheesecake with crème fraiche (by mistake) recently and it was absolutely delicious. Don't think she could repeat the feat if she tried and she's made some corking cakes over the years. She does seem to be improving just as I've announced my latest fitness regime and requested no-one force feed me sweets biscuits, crisps and junk food etc

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:08 am

Not a cake fan but I am partial to a blackforest gateau if it has that alcohol-y moistness to the dark sponge.

I do like a crumble as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:09 am

DAVE667 wrote:The ineptitude of my line manager has resulted in me being left in sole charge of the department for five hours today. Should anyone watch a news article later about the total destruction of a police station in Bradford...chances are I had something to do with or I was elsewhere taking a statement from a witness and have no recollection of anything untoward that occurred at that time your Honour

It's great having another cop on the site. Also good to know our lives are in secure hands in the engine rooms of law and order.

Btw, do you fly choppers, DAVE?
I've noticed a lot of increased Police activity here... so if you need a change of scenery or whatever I'm sure they could get you outdoors more, mate. Wink

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:10 am

oooh, it is Kirsch in the cherry that gives it the alcoholic bite.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:14 am

early wicket of Morgan for Lancs but rain has stopped play!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:16 am

Roosters absolutely giving the Bunnies are severe scratching, sean.

12-0 after 12 mins.

I was going to go (it's only about 3 km away) but my team is already out. I went to this same match last year when they beat Souffs.

It could be Big Slamming Sam's last game. Also Minni's.

The lads (builders) were so confident today - so confident - that I gave them both an hour early mark this afternoon. One of them is out there tonight. I wish them luck. Wouldn't mind a Rabbits-Dogs GF. That would be a cracking match.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:17 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

It's great having another cop on the site.

Dave's not actually a rozzer, he just works for them.

He wanted to be one but his appearance on the sex offenders register put paid to that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:19 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

It's great having another cop on the site.

Dave's not actually a rozzer, he just works for them.

He wanted to be one but his appearance on the sex offenders register put paid to that.

Oh OK.

Apologies Dave.
Best of both world's, huh?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:25 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Roosters absolutely giving the Bunnies are severe scratching, sean.

How good is he going to be do you reckon?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:Not a cake fan but I am partial to a blackforest gateau if it has that alcohol-y moistness to the dark sponge.

I do like a crumble as well.

Me too. I crumble under slightest pressure.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:32 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Roosters absolutely giving the Bunnies are severe scratching, sean.

How good is he going to be do you reckon?

Who? Minni? Laugh

Depends where he plays. Think he would be great either flanker or No.8.
Not sure he'd be a top line out jumper but could play 2nd row... or even prop!

It's all about how he makes the adjustment to the pace of the game. He'll need to get cracking into it right after this finals series.
What do you think?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:35 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Who? Minni? Laugh

Depends where he plays. Think he would be great either flanker or No.8.
Not sure he'd be a top line out jumper but could play 2nd row... or even prop!

It's all about how he makes the adjustment to the pace of the game. He'll need to get cracking into it right after this finals series.
What do you think?

Word is that Bath are playing him at 12. That is the only position I see him being a success at.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:35 am

I wanted to be a Police officer for about five minutes but thought "F**k it, I really don't need the hassle!" Also lots of forms to fill in and questions asked when you keep CS gassing people and as I despise people in general, Policing is not something I'd be particularly suited to....

Quite happy doing whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing and today is giving me insight into the dizzying heights of Lower middle management. Whilst I'm unhappy at the extra responsibility I can safely say that my current staff quota contains some of the sexiest and witty people I've ever met.

Also whilst I could get done for having a w*nk in the office, they couldn't do me for sexual assault on a staff member. I do have to make my own tea but at least I don't have to make anyone else a brew either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:37 am

seanmichaels wrote:I do like a crumble as well.

We noticed.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:38 am

shall i go to the pub at lunch to watch the ryder cup? questions, questions....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:39 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I do like a crumble as well.

We noticed.

Jules effort was better.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:40 am

bog off windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next