The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
trottb
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
12 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:47 am

First topic message reminder :

An arthropod is an invertebrate animal having an exoskeleton, a segmented body, and jointed appendages. Arthropods form the phylum Arthropoda, and include the insects, arachnids, and crustaceans.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:29 am

Fist
Morning all, and a lovely one at that. My mate and I finally decided to take our friendship to the next level, and buy matching jet Skiis. We're so gonna be the cool kids at the dam and the beach.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:11 am

Sicond.

The struggle not to say some homophobic about Raf's post will have me in turmoil all day.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:15 am

super wrote:The struggle not to say some homophobic about Raf's post will have me in turmoil all day.

Don't worry super, someone will be along soon to fill in the void (fnarr)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:18 am

Yeah, Geoff will be in soon. So it shouldn't take too long. Fantastic looking skiis though. Electric Orange Kawasaki 400cc at R15 000 for two. That converts to around £850 for two. Plus it's the same colour as my Fiesta.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:20 am

Just noticed that Raf is closing in on his 10,000th post. Perhaps he's planning to use that opportunity to come out of the closet and he's just easing us in (fnar).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:27 am

Highly unlikely mate. I'm just really close to my best buddy. We probably spent an inordinate amount of time together during the high school years. Monday to Sunday quite literally for an entire year. Even in the Rugger, once he lost some weight, he was the outside centre to my inside. In cricket we probably have at least a dozen century partnerships. He was my tennis practise partner. He sacked at footie though, and couldn't really play basketball.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:28 am

Highly unlikely mate. I'm just really close to my best buddy. We probably spent an inordinate amount of time together during the high school years. Monday to Sunday quite literally for an entire year. Even in the Rugger, once he lost some weight, he was the outside centre to my inside. In cricket we probably have at least a dozen century partnerships. He was my tennis practise partner. He sacked at footie though, and couldn't really play basketball.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:36 am

Double posting to get to 10,000 all that much quicker?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:38 am

Haven't had one in a while, thought I'd just sneak one in.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:56 am

I have been trying to give up innuendos but it's hard... So hard.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:00 am

It's not the giving it up that's hard, Rick, it's the keeping it up.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:02 am

True super, I just can't stop coming, up with them

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:04 am

F*cking hell. One day away and this place has turned into a gay dating site.

You need some manliness to arrive. Good job I am here.

Have a lovely autumnal brown jumper on with a darkish red shirt. I feel fantastic.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:08 am

Tino wrote:F*cking hell. One day away and this place has turned into a gay dating site.

'fraid it's always been the way Tino, you have obviously been missing the point all this time...

Morning

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:10 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:F*cking hell.  One day away and this place has turned into a gay dating site.

You need some manliness to arrive.  Good job I am here.

Have a lovely autumnal brown jumper on with a darkish red shirt.  I feel fantastic.  

You look fantastic mate heart

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:12 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:F*cking hell. One day away and this place has turned into a gay dating site.

'fraid it's always been the way Tino, you have obviously been missing the point all this time...

Morning

It seems so. Morning mate.

Made it back from Grimsby. I ain't going there again though. My abiding memory is how difficult it is to distinguish between males and females. Strange place.

I had to leave London at 06:30 and didn't get back to my house till gone 23:00. And then come into work today. Life is tough, I can tell you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:13 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:F*cking hell.  One day away and this place has turned into a gay dating site.

You need some manliness to arrive.  Good job I am here.

Have a lovely autumnal brown jumper on with a darkish red shirt.  I feel fantastic.  

You look fantastic mate heart

Stop it Jules, you're making me blush.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:16 am

Moving away from the old people homoeroticism, I watched a doccie on Y2K last night. Jeez people really were moronic in the 90s
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:16 am

Tino wrote:Made it back from Grimsby. I ain't going there again though. My abiding memory is how difficult it is to distinguish between males and females. Strange place.

I had to leave London at 06:30 and didn't get back to my house till gone 23:00. And then come into work today. Life is tough, I can tell you.

Did you hook up with a mildly autistic man muttering something about reverse lineal champions?

The company I work for has offices there, I have managed to avoid it to date...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:18 am

Raf wrote:I watched a doccie on Y2K last night. Jeez people really were moronic in the 90s

The odd thing about Y2K was that a lot of time and money was spent to avoid the issue, and then when nothing happened people complained... Not often people complain about something working.

And then there were the nutjobs...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:21 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Did you hook up with a mildly autistic man muttering something about reverse lineal champions?

Nah, Cane is in Suffolk these days. There was something scrawled in one of the public toilets about a gay Ashley Giles lookalike though. I think that was about him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:31 am

Morning. Bloody electric orange car???

Cooked for the frenchies last night, impressed them with my french which improves markedly after 4 cans of cider. Bloody nice food as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:34 am

Bloody KP as well. That's what you get when yopu play foreigners in the England side.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:40 am

yes, electric orange, Sean. A Ford performance hatchback isn't a Ford performance hatchback if it isn't in electric orange.

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:43 am

Haven't read the KP book, and I'm not planning on buying it, but he'll be at the Sixes tournament next Sunday, and my tickets are supposed to mean I'll be in very close quarters to him. I'll ask him If he still harbours any resentment to cheese.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:49 am

Don't listen to the critics kr.

I reckon you and your mate will look sweet, upon the seat of an Electric Orange Kawasaki made for two.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:53 am

No Jules. Its not one Electric orange Kawasaki Jet skii made for two. It's two matching electric orange Kawasaki jet Skiis. The latter is a a great investment, the former has slightly homosexual undertones.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:56 am

Fair enough then, one for you and one for your 'mate' Daisy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:06 am

Playing, playing with the boys
Staying, playing with the boys
After chasing sunsets
One of life's simple joys
Is playing with the boys

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:09 am

Can't beat a bit of Kenny Loggins.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:10 am

kingraf wrote:Highly unlikely mate. I'm just really close to my best buddy. We probably spent an inordinate amount of time together during the high school years. Monday to Sunday quite literally for an entire year. Even in the Rugger, once he lost some weight, he was the outside centre to my inside. In cricket we probably have at least a dozen century partnerships. He was my tennis practise partner. He sacked at footie though, and couldn't really play basketball.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:11 am

Loggins has the hits.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:12 am

Mrs Goggins had the T1t5 (maybe)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:12 am

Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:Highly unlikely mate. I'm just really close to my best buddy. We probably spent an inordinate amount of time together during the high school years. Monday to Sunday quite literally for an entire year. Even in the Rugger, once he lost some weight, he was the outside centre to my inside. In cricket we probably have at least a dozen century partnerships. He was my tennis practise partner. He sacked at footie though, and couldn't really play basketball.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

But shoot it in the right direction
Make making it your intention-ooh yeah
Live those dreams
Scheme those schemes
Got to hit me
Hit me
Hit me with those laser beams

I'm coming
I'm coming-yeah

Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:15 am

Call me good
Call me bad
Call me anything you want to baby
But I know that you're sad
And I know I'll make you happy
With the one thing that you never had

Baby, I'm your man (don't you know that?)
Baby, I'm your man
You bet!
If you're gonna do it, do it right - right?
Do it with me

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:17 am

Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts
There they are, all standing in a row
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head
Give them a twist a flick of the wrist
Thats what the showman said
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:19 am

Think I'd better leave right now
Before I fall any deeper
I think I'd better leave right now
Feeling weaker and weaker
Somebody better show me out
Before I fall any deeper
I think I'd better leave right now

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:20 am

That old dog has chained you up, alright
Give you everything you need to live inside a twisted cage
Sleep beside an empty rage
I had a dream I was your hero

Damn, I wish I was your lover
I'd rock you 'til the daylight comes
Made sure you are smiling and warm
I am everything, tonight, I'll be your mother
I'll do such things to ease your pain
Free your mind, and you won't feel ashamed

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:21 am

No, I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way the story goes
You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows
Yes, it shows

No, I can't forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrow
When I had you there, but then I let you go
And now it's only fair that I should let you know
What you should know

I can't live if living is without you
I can't live, I can't give anymore
I can't live if living is without you
I can't give, I can't give anymore

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:22 am

You have a heart of gold
A precious jewel to which I was sold
But I just can't justify your love

It hurts to see you walk away
And I'd like to ask you back to stay
To hold you in my arms just one more time

Another day has passed me by
Our shattered dreams a distant cry
And a feeling that I lost my world to you

For a thousand years here I could stand
Your precious stone held in my hand
But I just can't justify your love
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:23 am

Do you really want to hurt me
Do you really want to make me cry
Precious kisses words that burn me
Lovers never ask you why.
In my heart the fire is burning
Choose my color find a star
Precious people always tell me
That's a step a step too far.

Do you really want to make me cry
Do you really want to make me cry.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:26 am

Everybody, summertime love
You'll remember me
Everybody, summertime love
Be my lover, be my baby

Boys, boys, boys
I'm looking for a good time
Boys, boys, boys
Get ready for my love

Boys, boys, boys
I'm looking for the good time
Boys, boys, boys
I'm ready for your love

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:26 am

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money, but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live

If I was a sculptor, but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show
I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song, and this one's for you

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:28 am

Don't know why
I'm surviving every lonely day
When there's got to be
no chance for me

My life would end
and it doesn't matter how I cry
My tears of love
are a waste of time
if I turn away

Am I strong enough to see it through
Go crazy is what I will do

If I can't have you
I don't want nobody baby
If I can't have you, oh oh oh oh
If I can't have you
I don't want nobody baby
If I can't have you, oh oh oh...

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:28 am

The rain falls down but the sun still shines
And as you smile you start to cry
So I wipe the tears from your eyes
I painted pictures in my mind
Of the paradise I long to find
But will it make anything alright?

If I'm not wrong then I must be right
Just as day must follow night
I climbed a mountain to your heart
I longed to hold you from the start
The rain falls down but the sun still shines
As you smile you start to cry
So I wipe the teardrops from your eyes

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:32 am

Could you be love and be loved?

Don't let them fool ya,
Or even try to school ya! Oh, no!
We've got a mind of our own,
So go to hell if what you're thinking is not right!
Love would never leave us alone,
I am the darkness there must come out the light.

Could you be love, wo now! - and be loved?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:33 am

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay, would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:34 am

Laugh

This is the most fun I've had on hear for a while.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:35 am

Candle light and soul forever,
A dream of you and me together,
Say you believe it, say you believe it,
Free your mind of doubt and danger,
Be for real don't be a stranger,
We can achieve it, we can achieve it
Come a little bit closer baby, get it on, get it on,
'Cause tonight is the night when two become one
I need some love like I've never needed love before
(wanna make love to ya baby)
I had a little love, now I'm back for more
(wanna make love to ya baby)
Set your spirit free, it's the only way to be
Silly games that you were playing, empty
Words we both were saying,
Let's work it out boy, let's work it out boy,
Any deal that we endeavour,
Boys and girls feel good together

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:36 am

Angel face, I love your smile
Love your ways, I like your style
What can I do to get closer to you?

Don't think twice or count to ten
Don't take advice, don't ask me when
Just come my way, simply kiss me and say

Hands up, baby, hands up
Gimme your heart, gimme, gimme your heart
Give it, give it

Hands up, baby, hands up
Gimme your heart, gimme, gimme
All your love, all your love
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next