The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramirez W12 Whittaker - Still the worst decision in history ?? - 27 years later ..

+11
superflyweight
captain carrantuohil
spencerclarke
hazharrison
Hammersmith harrier
bellchees
Rowley
RatBoy66
milkyboy
88Chris05
TRUSSMAN66
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ramirez W12 Whittaker - Still the worst decision in history ?? - 27 years later .. - Page 2 Empty Ramirez W12 Whittaker - Still the worst decision in history ?? - 27 years later ..

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Don't think this fight will ever be topped..........Although we can speak too soon...

Many including me didn't give Ramirez a round.........

If anybody can give me a fight that stunk more before or since please post.....

Louis Michel - 116-115
Newton Campos 118-113
Harry Gibbs 113-117..........(This scorecard sucked too !!)

Don't moan about the Chick who did Mayweather-Alvarez until you've seen this fight..

Biggest stink in history !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Ramirez W12 Whittaker - Still the worst decision in history ?? - 27 years later .. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramirez W12 Whittaker - Still the worst decision in history ?? - 27 years later ..

Post by rapidringsroad Wed 05 Nov 2014, 7:18 pm

I'll go with you Ratboy, Lewis Holyfield was the
most blatant injustice I've seen.There was allsorts of rumours about $50.000 turning up in Euginia Williams' bank account, but just as bad was the British judge who scored it a draw. Another bad decision was de la Hoya's gift against Sturm,but then we wouldn't have seen him beaten by Hopkins.

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Ramirez W12 Whittaker - Still the worst decision in history ?? - 27 years later .. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramirez W12 Whittaker - Still the worst decision in history ?? - 27 years later ..

Post by Atila Wed 05 Nov 2014, 8:12 pm

I'm surprised that no one has yet mentioned Bradley v Pacquiao. Their first fight definitely created an uproar.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2