The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

+35
Marky
psycho-gooner
President Trump
ncfc_Tooze
Gregers
Dr Shoe
owen10ozzy
kingraf
MetalMotty
dyrewolfe
DrDeath
adamk
Nay
liverbnz
Nakatomi Plaza
Prometheus
bretmeharty
The_Enigma
Hero
nadeem2099
NickisBHAFC
Brilliant_yep
Crimey
XR
Shot 21 LCFC
RinoGattuso
crippledtart
TwisT
Kay Fabe
JamesLincs
talkingpoint
Jammy31
Enforcer
VDT
Adam D
39 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 11 Empty News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Adam D Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jim Ross has been signed for GWFs first show - New Japans Wrestle Kingdom 9 on Jan 4th.

That is all

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 11 Empty Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Prometheus Mon 06 Jul 2015, 4:50 pm

They may want to check that date again Very Happy
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 11 Empty Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Samo Mon 06 Jul 2015, 4:52 pm

My Kevin Owens T shirt arrived today.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 06 Jul 2015, 5:52 pm

I assumed it would be Austin, been waiting for him to have a cover.

I am actually tempted by the KO vest, and I do not suit vests. It just seems more Owens

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon 06 Jul 2015, 7:51 pm

KUSHIDA going to be performing for GFW at their TV taping. As he's in my top 5 wrestlers of interest right now, this is the most interesting news I've seen on GFW for some time.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon 06 Jul 2015, 7:57 pm

Raw:
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 06 Jul 2015, 8:08 pm

Prometheus wrote:
Raw:

Spoiler:

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:45 pm

Roddy Piper Blames Steve Austin for Podcast Move
Roddy Piper’s podcast, Piper’s Pit, has left Podcast One and is now being posted on other platforms. Piper released a podcast yesterday and blamed Steve Austin for his podcast being moved off of the service. The podcast titled “Stone Cold” was taken off of Podcast One six hours after being released. Piper said he was then threatened to be fired and moved on from Podcast One.
The podcast that was taken down included Will Sasso impersonating Austin. Piper said that the podcast had “so much love in it,” and Piper’s co-host added, “Some people should have a sense of humor.”

Having listened to the Podcast, I thought it was hilarious podcast and find it strange that Austin would complain, sounds more like a Corporate move by the sounds of it.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:51 pm

I'm continually perplexed at how just about anyone who's ever pulled on a pair of tights seems to have a podcast. I'd love to know what the business plan is of these, how much the hosts get paid, how much revenue they generate, etc.

I've never listened to Roddy's one. I've never really been a huge fan of his in the ring, but I do love that John Carpenter film he did. SCSA, I've listened to a few times. He runs a range of sometimes IMO hitting the nail on the head, sometimes missing it by a mile and often just talking and talking and talking to the point where you wonder if this broadcasting is just some soul cleansing exercise he does. Jericho has had some fine guests, but man can I find him annoying at times. JR, well he's just saying the same stuff he was 2 years ago, but talking at a different guest as far as I can tell. And I'm afraid I just can't listen to Flair.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:23 pm

Can I recommend (who would of thought I was complimentary about a pro podcast!) the Taz podcast. I didnt like him as a commentator but he is very good on his show. He doesnt ramble on about an appearance he will be making at Yonkers, Massachusetts but just talks good old wrestling. It also seems that he actually watches stuff out there.

I would recommend any of his fantasy draft pick shows with Mike Tennay who comes over brilliantly (another guy I dont like on TNA). Coincidentally JR has Tennay on last weeks show and the show sucks!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:36 pm

Adam D wrote:It also seems that he actually watches stuff out there.

That's a controversial approach. Most of the hosts don't seem to know much about the product outside of their own era. Which is kind of understandable that you retire from a job and you move on and have other interests. But is kind of odd, that they don't seem to want to know much beyond that narrow focus.

We can all recall the Jim Ross, "I love Lucha Underground, who's their champion again?".

And I guess, work smart, not hard. These guys can cruise by on what they know. But on the one hand, its kind of odd to listen to some of their take which can be summarised as "you never stepped in the ring, so you don't know wrestling" and counter it with "hey you don't know who Nakamura is, or Ricochet, so lighten up a bit on being the fountain of wrestling knowledge". Sorry, rant over.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:42 pm

You should really try to catch it - the fantasy draft shows are very funny and natural - like the v2 show but good Cool

And the real surprise is how funny Mike Tennay is! HE seems to really bounce off Tazz and his producer Seth.

Interesting titbit that came out of a show I listened to this week was that TNA tried to sign John Morrison (but couldnt agree terms - Taz was involved in the meetings) and that they also had a try out match with Sami Zayn which apparently was awful. They both said he was a phenomenal talent but his try out just was terrible!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:50 pm

Cheers. I'm still ranting in my head, I've now moved away from former wrestler podcast hosts who don't know the current day product to "adjective" commentators. You know the ones I mean "a devastating move", "an unbelievable kick". When they should be saying "Phoenix Suplex" or "Pele kick". Or even worse outside of WWE calling an Ace Crusher an RKO.

I definitely need more sleep. Maybe a Tazz podcast will relax me.

Was the John Morrison around the time he went to LU? I can see LU dropping a couple of hundred K on him to be one of their elite stars, which unless TNA were looking for someone to replace AJ (for example) would be hard for them to justify.

And I'm not that sure I ever understand these try outs. I mean I get it if the person has about 2-3 years experience. But if they are a seasoned performer then you should know if they can go or not. It kind of feels a bit like Real Madrid going "okay Mr Beckham we have some interest in signing you, can you just swing a couple of corners in as we'd like to see if you can do that".
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:54 pm

Prometheus wrote:Cheers.  I'm still ranting in my head, I've now moved away from former wrestler podcast hosts who don't know the current day product to "adjective" commentators.  You know the ones I mean "a devastating move", "an unbelievable kick".  When they should be saying "Phoenix Suplex" or "Pele kick".  Or even worse outside of WWE calling an Ace Crusher an RKO.  

I definitely need more sleep.  Maybe a Tazz podcast will relax me.  

Was the John Morrison around the time he went to LU?  I can see LU dropping a couple of hundred K on him to be one of their elite stars, which unless TNA were looking for someone to replace AJ (for example) would be hard for them to justify.

And I'm not that sure I ever understand these try outs.  I mean I get it if the person has about 2-3 years experience.  But if they are a seasoned performer then you should know if they can go or not.  It kind of feels a bit like Real Madrid going "okay Mr Beckham we have some interest in signing you, can you just swing a couple of corners in as we'd like to see if you can do that".

I never really thought about the try out thing - I suppose in TNa its about working with the 6 sides perhaps?

I think Morrison was a few years ago before LU.

The good thing about the draft shows is that Tenay is a real student of the game and Taz comes over knowledgeable. They come up with a lot of guys for their lists that I havent heard of or know little about. And then Seth comes out with a name that we all recognise to keep our interest. The last draft one they did was about top 10 craziest gimmicks.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:59 pm

Okay, I'm sold. I'm dl'ing it now. Tell Tazz to put the money in the post.

But that is the stupid thing about the 6-sided ring. It kind of means you can't come in from another organization and just start to work naturally. I'm pretty sure it was Dynamite Kid's book that I was reading years ago where he said something about European / US wrestlers leading with their right hand in exchanges and Mexican's with the left (though now I've written that how much wrestling did he do in Mexico even, maybe I mis-remembered Japan). Anyway, he'd say that it would take him a couple of shows to basically run the ropes again and some guys just didn't get it at all. So, I can imagine a 6-sided ring leaving you befuddled on your first couple of visits inside due the the geometry and different tightness, etc.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 07 Jul 2015, 2:15 pm

Some of the experienced Brits struggled with it on bootcamp last year (Noam Doar springs to mind).

Let me know what you make to the show - I think you will enjoy it. I am going to stop listening to JR completely as its so obvious he doesnt watch the show. In fact, he went so OTT on how good TNA was this week, he was kind of saying that he hasnt watched it in a while!

Another surprise with Taz was the Tommy Dreamer interview. Never rated the guy but the interview was very good - like two old friends having a blast.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 07 Jul 2015, 2:24 pm

I gave up with Ross a couple of months ago. Blame the Croissandwiches.

I am of the same disposition wrt Dreamer as a wrestler and I just never "got" ECW really. But the word seems to be that he really looks after the performers in his House of Hardcore promotion and he's pretty good at what he does.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 07 Jul 2015, 2:53 pm

MetalMotty wrote:Roddy Piper Blames Steve Austin for Podcast Move
Roddy Piper’s podcast, Piper’s Pit, has left Podcast One and is now being posted on other platforms. Piper released a podcast yesterday and blamed Steve Austin for his podcast being moved off of the service. The podcast titled “Stone Cold” was taken off of Podcast One six hours after being released. Piper said he was then threatened to be fired and moved on from Podcast One.
The podcast that was taken down included Will Sasso impersonating Austin. Piper said that the podcast had “so much love in it,” and Piper’s co-host added, “Some people should have a sense of humor.”

Having listened to the Podcast, I thought it was hilarious podcast and find it strange that Austin would complain, sounds more like a Corporate move by the sounds of it.

Austin and Will Sasso are friends and Austin is well aware that that is Sassos style of humour and that he has parodied Austin in the past, even on WWF TV! I highly doubt Austin would have complained about it.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 07 Jul 2015, 4:11 pm

Ohio Valley Wrestling announced early this morning that founder Danny Davis has sold majority ownership of the promotion to a private investor, after more than 22 years at its head. OVW was the primary developmental facility for WWE between 2000 and 2008, producing stars like John Cena, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, Dave Bautista, Shelton Benjamin, Nick ‘Eugene’ Dinsmore and many, many more under Davis.

The new majority owner of OVW will be announced at this Wednesday’s television taping in Louisville, KY. Visit OVWrestling.com for more information.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 08 Jul 2015, 12:10 pm

Did you manage to listen to any of Taz's podcast, P?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 08 Jul 2015, 12:48 pm

Not yet, I'm afraid. I've a long flight to take at the weekend, so I'm saving a few things up for that.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Wed 08 Jul 2015, 1:03 pm

I did based on your recommendation Adam, listen to the first fantasy draft - top 10 current wrestlers, I enjoyed it

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 08 Jul 2015, 1:23 pm

MetalMotty wrote:I  did based on your recommendation Adam, listen to the first fantasy draft - top 10 current wrestlers, I enjoyed it

Will download that one now as I havent listened to it - as Tenay on it?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 08 Jul 2015, 1:33 pm

It was previously reported that “Rowdy” Roddy Piper suggested the reason he was no longer with PodcastOne was because “Stone Cold” Steve Austin took offense to one of his segments and caused the show to be pulled.

For those unaware, comedian Will Sasso (MAD TV) did an Austin impersonation on Piper’s show, and it was said that Austin was upset with this and the show was then pulled “after six hours” according to Piper. Some of the things joked about were Austin’s rumored Wrestlemania week ‘heat’ with Vince McMahon, quitting WWE, basing his career off of “What” and “Hell Yeah”, among other topics.

Austin has now spoken out against the rumors, saying he didn’t like the podcast at all and thought it had some personal nature to it. He says he did have it removed from PodcastOne rotation, but says him getting Piper fired “couldn’t be farther from the truth.” He says while he can’t go into specific details, he says Piper requested a meeting with the president of PodcastOne and said he wanted to leave and focus on other things. He also said while he didn’t have anything to do with Piper leaving, Piper is still under contract (to his knowledge) and welcome back if he wants.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Wed 08 Jul 2015, 1:47 pm

Adam D wrote:
MetalMotty wrote:I  did based on your recommendation Adam, listen to the first fantasy draft - top 10 current wrestlers, I enjoyed it

Yeah Mike Tenay is on it also producer Seth

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Wed 08 Jul 2015, 8:04 pm

Adam D wrote:It was previously reported that “Rowdy” Roddy Piper suggested the reason he was no longer with PodcastOne was because “Stone Cold” Steve Austin took offense to one of his segments and caused the show to be pulled.

For those unaware, comedian Will Sasso (MAD TV) did an Austin impersonation on Piper’s show, and it was said that Austin was upset with this and the show was then pulled “after six hours” according to Piper. Some of the things joked about were Austin’s rumored Wrestlemania week ‘heat’ with Vince McMahon, quitting WWE, basing his career off of “What” and “Hell Yeah”, among other topics.

Austin has now spoken out against the rumors, saying he didn’t like the podcast at all and thought it had some personal nature to it. He says he did have it removed from PodcastOne rotation, but says him getting Piper fired “couldn’t be farther from the truth.” He says while he can’t go into specific details, he says Piper requested a meeting with the president of PodcastOne and said he wanted to leave and focus on other things. He also said while he didn’t have anything to do with Piper leaving, Piper is still under contract (to his knowledge) and welcome back if he wants.

The latest on this
WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair brought up the topic of Roddy Piper requesting to be released from his Podcast One contract on his latest "Wooooo Nation" podcast. Flair noted WWE took away Roddy Piper’s Legends contract as a result of the rumored issues with Austin.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 08 Jul 2015, 9:59 pm

Raw ratings slightly up this week. At 3,647,000. This seems to be the number they've been bouncing around at since the Raw after Mania

Post-Mania show 5,364,000
April 7 3,964,000
April 14 3,666,000 (pre-recorded London show)
April 21 4,038,000
April 28 3,756,000 (Post Extreme Rules)
May 5 3,573,000
May 12 3,687,000
May 19 3,985,000 (post Payback)
May 26 3,599,000
June 2 3,974,000
June 9 3,645,000
June 16 4,113,000 (Post MitB)
June 23 3,671,000
June 30 3,463,000
July 8 3,647,000
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 09 Jul 2015, 1:39 am

Someone wrote this down wrote:On this week's Ross Report, Jim Ross shares the story of how Gail Kim was hired into WWE:
Vince:"Do you want to hire this Asian girl, right?... I don't know, I just don't know."
JR: "Vince, there's a lot of guys who like Asian women. There's Asian porn sites."
Vince [in disbelief]: "No! No! GET OUT!"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 09 Jul 2015, 1:47 am

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/magnus-no-more-nick-aldis-on-tna-turmoil-and-joining-jeff-jarrett-20150708?page=2

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 09 Jul 2015, 2:10 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Someone wrote this down wrote:On this week's Ross Report, Jim Ross shares the story of how Gail Kim was hired into WWE:
Vince:"Do you want to hire this Asian girl, right?... I don't know, I just don't know."
JR: "Vince, there's a lot of guys who like Asian women. There's Asian porn sites."
Vince [in disbelief]: "No! No! GET OUT!"

Classy

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 09 Jul 2015, 2:36 am

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 11 Tumblr_mqx1gu06Ui1qhjbxeo1_500

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 09 Jul 2015, 10:23 am

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 09 Jul 2015, 4:14 pm

Adam D wrote:

I listened to some of it at work.  And maybe its because I was meant to be working, but just too much talking too fast, not clear enough when each speaker was speaking and too much bouncing around.  Which probably would make for a great conversation in the pub, but I think you just have to be a little clearer when making radio.

EDIT: Its much better now I've left work. Everything is much better outside of work Cool
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 09 Jul 2015, 7:31 pm

So, Eric Van Wagenen (producer) has apparently been talking about LU on Austin's podcast. I've not listened to it yet, but I understand these are the main points.

LU has been offered a Season 2 40 episode extension by El Rey. But, and this is a big but. The El Rey money would not be enough money to maintain the production values they currently have.

And that seems obvious to me El Rey is a small fledgling network, it has been drawing tops around 100K LU viewers and I've seen estimates of $20M for this run.

So, they are still scrapping around (other channels, Netflix, DVD, whatever) to try to close that gap. What seems interesting is that EVW says there are 4 decision makers and he's the one who is fighting that LU isn't watered down from the vision they have (e.g. losing the blood, or intergender matches - which I'm more than happy for them to lose, but still).

So, I'm not overly optimistic as the clock is really ticking on them getting going with Season 2. But I guess this means its not dead in the water.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 09 Jul 2015, 9:07 pm

GFW Amped. Sounds like Rock 'n' Wrestle, doesn't it?
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 09 Jul 2015, 9:11 pm

Who cares? Maven is back! Very Happy Laugh

#NextTNAWorldChamp Wink

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 09 Jul 2015, 11:56 pm

HHH is actually wrestlings saviour

Russo wrote:"I was very disappointed when I almost went back to WWE back in 2002 and found out more or less Triple H was not in my corner after all I did for him. Fast forward twelve years later and you see the position he is in and Stephanie is in and now it makes all the sense in the world. If you eventually want the power, then you want to keep a guy away like a Vince Russo away who from a creative stand point is going to produce better content and better TV than you can. A Vince Russo is a better writer and went to school for writing to be a writer and knows the art of writing. When that happened in 2002 and I learned he was working behind the scenes to keep me out of the WWE, I would be lying to you if I told you my opinion of him did not change.” – Vince Russo

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 10 Jul 2015, 7:30 am

I read that earlier in the week. I live Russo and his demented mind/ opinion of himself!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 10 Jul 2015, 8:39 am

TNA: 353,000 + 100,000= 453,000
ROH: 128,000+134,000= 262,000

Up from last week. Must have been Dixies influence!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:24 am

Adam D wrote:TNA: 353,000 + 100,000= 453,000

I don't think I'll ever understand TNA fans Rolling Eyes

I expect that final line might be part in jest, but it will be interesting to see if the cliffhanger keeps the numbers high next week.

Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 10 Jul 2015, 2:49 pm

Kevin Owens vs Finn Balor has been announced for the NXT special the night before Summerslam.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 10 Jul 2015, 4:38 pm

I did not expect that. Hard to know what to think of it. I mean its gonna be another great fight, but the implications for NXT/WWE, the push of the two, etc. are all quite interesting.

I've been getting a little worried that NXT are in danger of falling off the tightrope the higher and higher it is raised. Obviously selling out the venue in Brooklyn has been identified as a big deal. But, I'd hate for them to mess what Owens can be to WWE "just" to sell out a venue for one night.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 10 Jul 2015, 7:27 pm

Got Lucha Libre live at the Albert hall tomorrow.

Luchadores confirmed to be taking part are: Blue Demon Jr., La Parka, Psyco Clown, Villano 4, Hijo Del Fantasma, Pentagon, Fenix, Texano Jr., Blue Demoncito Jr., Mini Histeria, Octagoncito, Mini Abismo Negro and Drago. The final big star mystery luchador is to be named nearer the time.

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 11 CI_Zxp2WcAAedKJ

They were on the one show Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 13 Jul 2015, 12:45 am

Tyson Kidd's injury has probably not been as discussed as it could have been on here, but sounds like hes extremely lucky to have escaped how he has. 

C&P'd from somewhere wrote:Source: 07/12/2015 Wrestling Observer Radio
Its was described to Meltzer, that the odds were 20 to 1 that he would have survived, the odds that he's not in a wheelchair are astronomical, the closest and most well known situation to compare it to is Christopher Reeves, Reeves' situation was at the time considered a miracle, it's unbelievable that Tyson Kidd came through as good as he did.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 13 Jul 2015, 12:49 pm

Prometheus wrote:
Adam D wrote:TNA: 353,000 + 100,000= 453,000

I don't think I'll ever understand TNA fans Rolling Eyes

I expect that final line might be part in jest, but it will be interesting to see if the cliffhanger keeps the numbers high next week.

I thought it was quite intriguing. The less rational part of me is expecting them to announce Jeff Jarrett as the new Executive Manager (or whatever the post is) and that the whole GFW thing was just a ploy for him to regain control over TNA. Laugh
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 13 Jul 2015, 1:51 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Tyson Kidd's injury has probably not been as discussed as it could have been on here, but sounds like hes extremely lucky to have escaped how he has. 

C&P'd from somewhere wrote:Source: 07/12/2015 Wrestling Observer Radio
Its was described to Meltzer, that the odds were 20 to 1 that he would have survived, the odds that he's not in a wheelchair are astronomical, the closest and most well known situation to compare it to is Christopher Reeves, Reeves' situation was at the time considered a miracle, it's unbelievable that Tyson Kidd came through as good as he did.

If Kidd wrestles again it will be incredible. Its such a shame for him because despite him being a good worker, he was only just getting his big break on the main roster. That picture they put up of his surgery scar was gnarly.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 13 Jul 2015, 1:58 pm

Apparently it was a build up injury and any back drop could have done it. Thats why Joe isnt being blamed for the musclebuster causing it.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 13 Jul 2015, 2:01 pm

Feel bad for Joe aswell, whether he was at fault or not he'll still feel incredibly guilty.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 13 Jul 2015, 2:16 pm

No chancedI'd even consider wrestling again, he lived the dream, worked for the biggest show in town, held the same belts (albeit with less prestige) as his father in law and worked WrestleMania, chances are his career has likely peaked, he had horrendous luck but is also a very lucky young man, I'm sure he'd be a great trainer having came through the dungeon

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 13 Jul 2015, 4:12 pm

With a 95% mortality rate you'd feel like you'd won the Frak lottery. I wouldnt risk it again. Training is a much safer way to stay in the industry, and like you said, he came through the dungeon so he's got the credentials.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 13 Jul 2015, 10:51 pm

Global Force Wrestling’s first TV tapings take place on Friday night, July 24th from Las Vegas. Be there for a historic night as the TV cameras roll for the very first time! Today, we’ve announced the match-ups for the tapings in Las Vegas. Click here to purchase tickets!

Here is the card:

Global Championship Tournament
Brian Myers (formerly Curt Hawkins) vs. Chris Mortedzky (formerly Chris Masters)

Bobby Roode vs. TBA

Kongo Kong vs. Nick Aldis (formerly Magnus)

Tag Team Championship Tournament
Chris Sabin and Kushida vs. Reno SCUM

NEX*GEN Championship Tournament
PJ Black (formerly Justin Gabriel) vs. Seiya Sanada

NEX*GEN Championship Tournament
Jigsaw vs. Sonjay Dutt

Women’s Championship Tournament
Christina Von Eerie vs. Mickie James vs. Lei’D Tapa

Bestia 666, Blood Eagle & Steve Pain vs. Phoenix Star, Zokre & Misterioso Jr.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next