The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015: Big Year for Haye!

+15
Sir. badgerhands
Steffan
milkyboy
AdamT
Coxy001
ShahenshahG
rycoys
hampo17
Derbymanc
John Bloody Wayne
Hammersmith harrier
Adam D
Rowley
Mr Bounce
hayemaker
19 posters

Go down

2015: Big Year for Haye! Empty 2015: Big Year for Haye!

Post by hayemaker Sun 21 Dec 2014, 4:10 pm

Haye has his critics on here and even as a massive Haye fan there is no point denying that 2014 was a terrible year for him. However I think 2015 will see Haye back with a bang and with lots to look forward to. 2014 was a write off and the most important thing was about recovering from his injuries and getting back to full health. Reports are that his surgery was a total success so now its onwards and upwards to 2015! Heres why I think it will be a great year for Haye.

1. The WBC world heavyweight title will be contested between Wilder and Stiverne. I dont know who wins this one but both are an easy nights work for Haye so there is a massive opportunity there for Haye to win a world title.

2. A rematch with Klitschko. No matter what people say and how much they try to put a downer on Haye, a rematch between Klitschko and Haye is still the biggest fight in the division between the two best heavyweights on the planet. This first fight was disappointing yes, but there are reasons for that and I think a fully fit Haye with the right gameplan is still the only heavyweight out there that beats the big Ukranian. Also add in that Klitschko is now getting on while Haye is younger and fresher and I think that a rematch would see a new champion and also a great fight for the fans. Haye v Klitschko the rematch sells out stadiums in Engalnd and Germany. I think its got to happen.

3. Tyson Fury. Why am I including this chump on the list? Well firstly because I think everyone wants to see this guy knocked out. Apart from being deluded and having no talent he has also been running his mouth for far too long while basically fighting bums. Fury is trying to pretend Haye ducked him when only an unfortunate injury saved Fury from a total beat down. I would love to see Haye be the man to expose this fraud and I think this would be a big fight. I predict Fury will spend the whole year fighting more bums while pretending he is being ducked. If he does fight Haye he gets knocked out in a couple of rounds. It will be like the Audley fight and people will probably complain after but what do you expect? If Haye fights Fury please do not blame Haye when he wins easily.

On the negative side I have to admit I am worried about Haye parting ways from Booth. I am a massive fan of Booth as a trainer and I think he is one of the top few trainers in the world. He seems to know the sport inside out and speaks a lot of sense. He is also a great influence in the corner during fights. Smart tactical advice and a calming influence. He has transormed Andy Lee whos career was struggling before Booth and is now world champion. While in contrast George Groves has looked lost without Booth guiding him and is going backwards. I think the only mistake Booth has made is with the gameplan he chose for Haye against Klitschko and part of me wonders if Haye blames him for this. But I think Booth was the right trainer for Haye and should have been allowed another chance against Klitschko. I hope in 2015 they can patch things up get the old partnership going again for another crack at heavyweight glory.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

2015: Big Year for Haye! Empty Re: 2015: Big Year for Haye!

Post by Mr Bounce Sun 21 Dec 2014, 4:52 pm

I used to be a Haye fan. But his constant over-inflated opinion of himself and the messing around of his fans (particularly those who shelled out to see him "fight" Klitschko) has left him a bit of a laughing stock among those who follow boxing.

I have long since given up caring what he does. Sure he can bang a bit and has fast hands. But he's irrelevant in the heavyweight picture right now and all but the most blinkered fans know it. In the words of Duncan Bannatyne on Dragons' Den, "I'm Out".

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 21 Dec 2014, 5:02 pm

Will he fit all this in round his Hollywood commitments?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 21 Dec 2014, 5:12 pm

He ducked fury with a fake injury.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 21 Dec 2014, 5:16 pm

Stop saying he ducked Fury, it's a pathetic fallacy.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 21 Dec 2014, 5:28 pm

Adam D wrote:He ducked fury with a fake injury.

Thats just honestly laughable.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 21 Dec 2014, 5:29 pm

Rowley wrote:Will he fit all this in round his Hollywood commitments?

What Hollywood commitments?

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 21 Dec 2014, 5:32 pm

Mr Bounce wrote:I used to be a Haye fan. But his constant over-inflated opinion of himself and the messing around of his fans (particularly those who shelled out to see him "fight" Klitschko) has left him a bit of a laughing stock among those who follow boxing.

I have long since given up caring what he does. Sure he can bang a bit and has fast hands. But he's irrelevant in the heavyweight picture right now and all but the most blinkered fans know it. In the words of Duncan Bannatyne on Dragons' Den, "I'm Out".

How is he irrelevant? He is one of the best heavyweights in the world. Seems like Haye is the only boxer who gets blamed for getting injured. When he fights with injury he gets blamed, when he puls out with injury he gets blamed.

I think he learned his lesson after the Klitschko fight never to fight carrying an injury.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sun 21 Dec 2014, 5:35 pm

A literary device where the writer attributes human emotions to elements of nature such as the weather?

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sun 21 Dec 2014, 5:58 pm

Haye is irrelevant to the heavyweight division, where were the fights we were promised this year. Where was the 'i'll work my way into contention'. I'll stick with the current crop we've got, no matter how bad they may be.

Nothing worse than someone that tells their fans one thing and delivers nothing, not even a little bit.

*On a side note, my boss has met him and says he's a decent enough fella so hope he has a merry xmas.

Last edited by Derbymanc on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my spelling is pants)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 21 Dec 2014, 6:05 pm

John Bloody Wayne wrote:A literary device where the writer attributes human emotions to elements of nature such as the weather?

Very good John, you've raised the IQ of the place by about 50 points in on post. It now rests at 55.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sun 21 Dec 2014, 6:07 pm

He's irrelevant because he's not rated by any of the organisations. He hasn't fought since July 2012. He has messed the public around with a match-up with Fury which didn't materialise TWICE.

He talks a lot. People are BORED of it. If he went back to basics and worked his way back up the rankings to EARN a shot then fine. But he seems to expect a World Title Shot to drop in his lap after a fight or two. His opinion of himself is WAY higher than his fans, even those as devoted as you Hayemaker. The vast majority of the British public don't know or don't care who he is. Yup, he knocked out a few cruisers, one former heavyweight champ and wobbled a giant. Oh, and Audley after doing some posing for a couple of rounds. Whoop-di-doo. I don't see many promoters lining him up on their shows...

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 21 Dec 2014, 6:14 pm

Mr Bounce wrote:He's irrelevant because he's not rated by any of the organisations. He hasn't fought since July 2012. He has messed the public around with a match-up with Fury which didn't materialise TWICE.

He talks a lot. People are BORED of it. If he went back to basics and worked his way back up the rankings to EARN a shot then fine. But he seems to expect a World Title Shot to drop in his lap after a fight or two. His opinion of himself is WAY higher than his fans, even those as devoted as you Hayemaker. The vast majority of the British public don't know or don't care who he is. Yup, he knocked out a few cruisers, one former heavyweight champ and wobbled a giant. Oh, and Audley after doing some posing for a couple of rounds. Whoop-di-doo. I don't see many promoters lining him up on their shows...

You are very much mistaken. Haye is a top draw and ppv fighter. He can fight chumps like Fury and Audley Harrison on ppv. He can sell out stadiums fighting boxers like Chisora. When he does fight again, his fights will be big time. A rematch with Klitschko sells out pretty much any stadium in Germany or England. Its the biggest and best fight in the division. Why should Haye earn a title a shot by beating a couple of bums when he is a proven world class heavyweight and should be fighting for world titles? People like woud then complain he should be fighting better opponents instead of bums. How does fighting bums make Haye relevant? Haye should only be interested in big fights and rightly so. He has proven himself over his career.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 21 Dec 2014, 6:18 pm

Yeah Bounce, you seem to think the fact that Haye lost t Wlad by a country mile last time, has a history of pulling out of fights often on very short notice, has delivered some stinkers on PPV and has been inactive for over 18 months will have some impact on his marketability or ability to shift tickets. I sometimes wonder what goes through your head.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sun 21 Dec 2014, 6:22 pm

No-one trusts him anymore. 2 fights with Fury down the toilet, a VERY poor showing against Klitschko (toe injury or not) and a brawl with Chisora followed by a dodgy Luxembourg-licenced fight are pretty much all he's got to show for the past 3 years.

He's not exactly making a lot of headlines right now. I have heard very little of him in the general press and even in the Boxing Press. The current exciting KO artist is Wilder (rightly or wrongly), definitely NOT Haye. He's been bleating about coming back for a while now. As usual from Haye, nothing concrete. So who would YOU (have him) fight then Hayemaker? I can't see Fury's people taking it. I think Haye will soon learn he's unable to command as much as he thinks he's worth.

Last edited by Mr Bounce on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sun 21 Dec 2014, 6:24 pm

Rowley wrote:Yeah Bounce, you seem to think the fact that Haye lost t Wlad by a country mile last time, has a history of pulling out of fights often on very short notice, has delivered some stinkers on PPV and has been inactive for over 18 months will have some impact on his marketability or ability to shift tickets. I sometimes wonder what goes through your head.

So do I. I am so obviously wrong  Very Happy

In 2015, "And the NEW undisputed heavyweight champion of the world...."

You heard it here first. Oh, hang on...

Last edited by Mr Bounce on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 21 Dec 2014, 6:27 pm

Just because you dont like a boxer, it doesnt make them irrelevant. Thats not how it works. Like him or not, Haye is one of Britains biggest selling, most successful and best boxers.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 21 Dec 2014, 7:19 pm

You keep mentioning Haye was not fully fit for the Klitschko fight, the only injury I can remember is his little toe being swollen, hardly career or even fight threatening.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sun 21 Dec 2014, 9:27 pm

hayemaker wrote:Just because you dont like a boxer, it doesnt make them irrelevant. Thats not how it works. Like him or not, Haye is one of Britains biggest selling, most successful and best boxers.

It's got nothing to do with whether I like him or not. Yes he's been successful, yes he's been a big seller, has been both an exciting puncher and a fine boxer. However the key words here are "HAS BEEN". The part where he's not relevant (in case you didn't read the previous posts) consists of these facts:

He's not fought since July 2012.

He's not rated by any of the Councils/Federations/Organisations.

There's no fight lined up against any ranked contender.

He has not been announced in any promoter's stable of fighters, nor does he have a tv deal.

A lot of fans and former fans (myself included) feel badly let down not only by the poor showing against Klitschko but the pulling out at short notice twice against Fury. Like it or not this will have a major effect for the amount of money and trust people are prepared to invest in him.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Mon 22 Dec 2014, 7:02 am

I really hope it's true what he says about he's comeback im a massive fan believe he can regain the title. But I think the general feeling is until he is gloved up in the ring there's no point talking about it. I don't blame anyone who have given up on haye he has brought it on himself
. He stated in june he lied and fans down and will box 2 times this year so we've already had a massive let down from he's comeback. The fact hes left adam booth worries me a bit a top trainer who knows haye inside out a bit late in hes career to be changing trainer. Let's hope this time next year we are all positive about the hayemaker he has the talent for sure but im not holding my breath.

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Dec 2014, 7:34 am

hayemaker wrote:Haye has his critics on here and even as a massive Haye fan there is no point denying that 2014 was a terrible year for him. However I think 2015 will see Haye back with a bang and with lots to look forward to. 2014 was a write off and the most important thing was about recovering from his injuries and getting back to full health. Reports are that his surgery was a total success so now its onwards and upwards to 2015! Heres why I think it will be a great year for Haye.

1. The WBC world heavyweight title will be contested between Wilder and Stiverne. I dont know who wins this one but both are an easy nights work for Haye so there is a massive opportunity there for Haye to win a world title.

2. A rematch with Klitschko. No matter what people say and how much they try to put a downer on Haye, a rematch between Klitschko and Haye is still the biggest fight in the division between the two best heavyweights on the planet. This first fight was disappointing yes, but there are reasons for that and I think a fully fit Haye with the right gameplan is still the only heavyweight out there that beats the big Ukranian. Also add in that Klitschko is now getting on while Haye is younger and fresher and I think that a rematch would see a new champion and also a great fight for the fans. Haye v Klitschko the rematch sells out stadiums in Engalnd and Germany. I think its got to happen.

3. Tyson Fury. Why am I including this chump on the list? Well firstly because I think everyone wants to see this guy knocked out. Apart from being deluded and having no talent he has also been running his mouth for far too long while basically fighting bums. Fury is trying to pretend Haye ducked him when only an unfortunate injury saved Fury from a total beat down. I would love to see Haye be the man to expose this fraud and I think this would be a big fight. I predict Fury will spend the whole year fighting more bums while pretending he is being ducked. If he does fight Haye he gets knocked out in a couple of rounds. It will be like the Audley fight and people will probably complain after but what do you expect? If Haye fights Fury please do not blame Haye when he wins easily.

On the negative side I have to admit I am worried about Haye parting ways from Booth. I am a massive fan of Booth as a trainer and I think he is one of the top few trainers in the world. He seems to know the sport inside out and speaks a lot of sense. He is also a great influence in the corner during fights. Smart tactical advice and a calming influence. He has transormed Andy Lee whos career was struggling before Booth and is now world champion. While in contrast George Groves has looked lost without Booth guiding him and is going backwards. I think the only mistake Booth has made is with the gameplan he chose for Haye against Klitschko and part of me wonders if Haye blames him for this. But I think Booth was the right trainer for Haye and should have been allowed another chance against Klitschko. I hope in 2015 they can patch things up get the old partnership going again for another crack at heavyweight glory.

Sometimes the snow comes down in June,
sometimes the sun goes around the moon,
just when I thought the chance had passed
you go and save the best for last

BBC Comic Relief Team 2014

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Mon 22 Dec 2014, 9:24 am

Rowley wrote:Yeah Bounce, you seem to think the fact that Haye lost t Wlad by a country mile last time, has a history of pulling out of fights often on very short notice, has delivered some stinkers on PPV and has been inactive for over 18 months will have some impact on his marketability or ability to shift tickets. I sometimes wonder what goes through your head.

Still a bit peeved Rowlsey that he cost you a few pennies on one of his many pullouts when he signed to fight Wlad in Germany?

Personally I couldn't care less what Haye says or does until he actually gets in the ring and fights Fury. And I would demand deposits from friends for the PPV/pre-ordering of pizza/wine/beer as I'm not going to go and splurge money on something that may not happen. Heck, would probably only order the PPV at the very last minute (during the ring walks) and even then would be nervous he'd trip over a beer can and hurt is little toe again.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon 22 Dec 2014, 10:09 am

Could Joshua maybe step up and drop Haye?

Yeah I get he is still earning his stripes but Haye has been very injury prone and inactive.

It's a pity because I do think Haye is a classy operator and has dynamite in his fists. If he comes back now it's just for pay days imo.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 22 Dec 2014, 10:25 am

rycoys wrote:I really hope it's true what he says about he's comeback im a massive fan believe he can regain the title. But I think the general feeling is until he is gloved up in the ring there's no point talking about it. I don't blame anyone who have given up on haye he has brought it on himself
. He stated in june he lied and fans down and will box 2 times this year so we've already had a massive let down from he's comeback. The fact hes left adam booth worries me a bit a top trainer who knows haye inside out a bit late in hes career to be changing trainer. Let's hope this time next year we are all positive about the hayemaker he has the talent for sure but im not holding my breath.

that's just unfounded malicious gossip rycoys

from a purely boxing perspective i'd be more than happy for haye to have a comeback, but i certainly won't be wasting any time thinking about it. If he signs to fight someone half decent, and turns up, and no-one asks me to pay for it, i'll happily watch it. I won't be holding my breath though. In the meantime, we have hayemaker here to keep us abreast of any exciting developments.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 22 Dec 2014, 12:47 pm

Coxy001 wrote:

Still a bit peeved Rowlsey that he cost you a few pennies on one of his many pullouts when he signed to fight Wlad in Germany?

Not at all Coxy, got to spend a weekend away with the TSMR in a lovely city and got the chance to get p*ssed with Ricky Hatton, a good weekend by any standards.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 22 Dec 2014, 1:06 pm

Did you tell him you thought he was a witter ducker? Or did you decide descretion was the better part of valour? Rhetorical question, the fact it was considered a good weekend kind of answers it. I guess you found common ground with your love of pies.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 22 Dec 2014, 1:12 pm

I told one of his mates if that counts, diplomatically obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 22 Dec 2014, 1:29 pm

'... It was a shame ricky never fought witter, just to shut him up. I understand why he didn't want to give the idiot a payday, and witter brought nothing to the table and always stank the place out... But I'd just like to have seen Ricky batter him'

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 22 Dec 2014, 1:44 pm

I predict Haye's year will go like this:

January: Have nothing to do with boxing

February: Have nothing to do with boxing

March: Say he wants a Wlad rematch

April: Have nothing to do with boxing

May: Sign to fight Tyson Fury

June: Talk about beating Tyson Fury

July: Talk about beating Tyson Fury

August: Pull out of fight with Tyson Fury

September: Say he is retiring to become the next James Bond

October: Have nothing to do with boxing

November: Have nothing to do with boxing

December: Say that he isn't retiring and wants a Wlad rematch

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 22 Dec 2014, 1:54 pm

And my predictions about David Haye have been proved correct as well  Smile

https://www.606v2.com/t5395-david-haye

2015: Big Year for Haye! 1503273_10152683945208089_9160820895393951495_n

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Mon 22 Dec 2014, 2:27 pm

I'm at a complete loss with Haye, is he retired is he not retired, who knows.

Feel fairly sad at how his career seems to have become a pantomine in recent years as I thought he was a wonderful fighter at CW.
Would much rather Fury be given a shot at Wlad than Haye, especially when considering the fiasco of an excuse that Haye gave after the Wlad fight (I hurt my little toe so therein lies the reason for gettng jabbed in the face for 12 rounds).

Think Fury could give Wlad a few problems as well.

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Mon 22 Dec 2014, 6:09 pm

Steffan wrote:I predict Haye's year will go like this:

January: Have nothing to do with boxing

February: Have nothing to do with boxing

March: Say he wants a Wlad rematch

April: Have nothing to do with boxing

May: Sign to fight Tyson Fury

June: Talk about beating Tyson Fury

July: Talk about beating Tyson Fury

August: Pull out of fight with Tyson Fury

September: Say he is retiring to become the next James Bond

October: Have nothing to do with boxing

November: Have nothing to do with boxing

December: Say that he isn't retiring and wants a Wlad rematch

This is pretty much on point.

I now reside in the USA and the amount of times american boxing fans take the pee out of me for having haye and khan as our representatives for boxing.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Mon 22 Dec 2014, 7:35 pm

I rate Haye as a fighter, Hayemaker. Out of interest, which fights (at heavyweight) have led you to hold him in such high esteem?

I'll reply without resorting to insults.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeymax71 Mon 22 Dec 2014, 7:38 pm

I am a big Haye fan but you have to be realistic after his last 3 fights have been the joke against Audley; the embarrassment of the whole defeat due to a bad toe against Wlad and the beer fuelled punch up in the east end with Chisora. Lack of activity for whatever reasons and way too much time in the public eye for talking and not fighting is turning him in to a boxing version of Beckham in his twilight years.

Haye needs to do something really simple, just fight!!

Not sure about how true his split with Booth is but Haye will always struggle with Wlad due to his lack of work rate especially to the body which for me would need to improve drastically should any rematch take place.

Give it 12 months and the only fighter that will be on our lips this side of the water is Anthony Joshua and Haye is serious would have to fight him which would be a completely different proposition to him having to fight a lumbering Tyson Fury

mikeymax71

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Mon 22 Dec 2014, 8:18 pm

3fingers wrote:I rate Haye as a fighter, Hayemaker. Out of interest, which fights (at heavyweight) have led you to hold him in such high esteem?

I'll reply without resorting to insults.

I think everyone rates Haye as a fighter. That much goes without saying I think. He is a proven world class fighter and former heavyweight and cruiserweght champion. I think Haye has been top drawer in all his heavyweight fights apart from Klitschko. But it also says a lot that even not fully foot and with the wrong tactics he gave Klitschko one of his toughest fights. Klitschko never came close to knocking him out.

Might be controversial but I would say Hayes best performance was against the Russian giant Valuev. He showed a different side to his game. It wasnt the brutal punching explosive Haye that we are used to. It was a much more disciplined performace. I thought he won almost every round against Valuev who couldnt lay a glove on him and Haye even came close to the unthinkable of knocking Valuev out (no one else came close). If the art of boxing is hit without being hit then Hayes performance against Valuev was close to masterclass in that regard. It was also surreal seeing the two of them in the ring at the same time and the sheer size difference. Haye holds the record of winning while giving away the most weight. Valuev was stupidly bigger than him.

From reading comments I think a lot of people are disappointed in Haye but only because they know the true potential he has. I wont deny its been a pretty bad couple of years for Haye but I think its depressing that after one loss and some bad injuries people just turn on him and try and knock him down.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeymax71 Mon 22 Dec 2014, 8:26 pm

I think Haye would not get the negativity if he kept a lower profile if he was not going to be active in the sport apart from being a self publicist. The only way people want to know about fighters is by what they are doing inside the ring.

mikeymax71

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Mon 22 Dec 2014, 9:16 pm

I dont rate Haye but I can see why he is reluctant to retire when no matter how bad his fights suck or how underwhelmingly he performs people continue to believe he is an exciting, world class boxer. He has made enough money that he isnt bothered fighting regulalarly but he will keep his nose out for a payday if one emerges. I think there is a good chance Fury v Haye will happen at some stage because there is more money in that fight than they can get elsewhere. I think if Fury boxes like he did recently against Chisora then Haye would find it tough going to get the win.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 22 Dec 2014, 10:01 pm

catchweight wrote: He has made enough money that he isnt bothered fighting regulalarly but he will keep his nose out for a payday if one emerges.

Think that is spot on. If Haye was serious about relaunching his career he would have done what he was threatening to do in the middle of this year, fight three or four well ranked opponents in rapid succession. In doing so he would have rebuilt some good will with the fans, TV companies and promoters, would have got himself ranked with the governing bodies and thus back in the title picture. However none of this really fits Haye's MO at heavyweight which has always been maximum payday for minimum risk. Suspect he is just hanging around now on the off chance such an opportunity arises.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down