The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Happening People, It's finally happening....Well Maybe..WWE Network UK Date released

+3
Samo
Marky
Fernando
7 posters

Go down

It's Happening People, It's finally happening....Well Maybe..WWE Network UK Date released Empty It's Happening People, It's finally happening....Well Maybe..WWE Network UK Date released

Post by Fernando Mon 05 Jan 2015, 12:05 am

WWE's website has a video message at this link of Vince McMahon announces that the WWE Network is finally coming to the UK and Ireland, and this time he means it.

Beginning Monday January 19th, fans in the UK and Ireland can visit WWE.com to sign up. It will be available on the Web, iOS and Android devices, gaming consoles, Smart TVs and digital media players.

WWE Network will be available £9.99 in the U.K. and €12.99 in Ireland with no commitment.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/wwe-network-is-coming-to-the-uk-and-ireland-26972520

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

It's Happening People, It's finally happening....Well Maybe..WWE Network UK Date released Empty Re: It's Happening People, It's finally happening....Well Maybe..WWE Network UK Date released

Post by Marky Mon 05 Jan 2015, 10:19 am

Still cheaper to stay American. But still good value.

I'm cancelling after Mania regardless I've only got it because its the cheapest way to have the Rumble and Mania.

Marky

Back to top Go down

It's Happening People, It's finally happening....Well Maybe..WWE Network UK Date released Empty Re: It's Happening People, It's finally happening....Well Maybe..WWE Network UK Date released

Post by Samo Mon 05 Jan 2015, 1:50 pm

Gonna sit here with the US version till the 11th hour cancellation again. I'll believe it when I see it.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 05 Jan 2015, 2:43 pm

Tenner a month is fine by me. I can get it on my ps4 right?

I'm right in saying Raw, Smackdown and NXT is still on sky sports isn't it?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 05 Jan 2015, 4:15 pm

As long as we get free PPVs then I will get it. Can't see it actually happening though. I'm sure it will be "delayed until further notice"

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 05 Jan 2015, 4:18 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Tenner a month is fine by me. I can get it on my ps4 right?

I'm right in saying Raw, Smackdown and NXT is still on sky sports isn't it?

NXT is Network only I think. But you don't get Raw and Smackdown on the Network anyway. Correction, you get them a month later.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 05 Jan 2015, 4:39 pm

NXT is as live, rather than thrown in randomly like sky do it

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:11 pm

Yeah NXT is shown live on the Network much like the PPV's are. Looking at it just now and you get episodes of RAW all the way back to the start of 2012, and other episodes that had big moments on them, like the Nexus debut and Jeff Hardy vs The Undertaker Ladder match.

I cant believe how good value a tenner a month is. NXT, PPV's and a 2000 hour video back catalogue, Im really amazed more people havent signed up for it.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:56 pm

As long as you can get stuff for free most pepple6 will always swerve it, YouTube and live streaming are becoming more popular by the month and the picture quality gets better and better too, well it does for Football so I'm assuming it will for the rasstling

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down