The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Open Day 10-14 - Djokurray! And others! :P

+33
banbrotam
VTR
MrInvisible
Gerry SA
dummy_half
slashermcguirk
invisiblecoolers
Calder106
bradman99.94
bogbrush
Johnyjeep
Danny_1982
socal1976
hawkeye
ListenUp
Mad for Chelsea
HM Murdock
Born Slippy
LuvSports!
DirectView2
temporary21
naxroy
laverfan
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
TRuffin
It Must Be Love
CaledonianCraig
summerblues
TopoftheChops
Silver
Haddie-nuff
Jahu
37 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Australian Open Day 10-14 - Djokurray! And others! :P - Page 5 Empty Australian Open Day 10-14 - Djokurray! And others! :P

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 2:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well some of you hardcore mob will no doubt be up watching the first round matches and even up first thing if your boarding the Fed Express. I will be utilising the power of Sky+!

So we have Federer, Nadal, Murray, Berdych, Gulbis and Dimitov all in action on the men's side.

On the ladies we have Halep, Sharapova, Bouchard, Ivanovic, Kerber and young gun Bencic.

Should be an action packed day.

Last edited by legendkillarV2 on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Australian Open Day 10-14 - Djokurray! And others! :P - Page 5 Empty Re: Australian Open Day 10-14 - Djokurray! And others! :P

Post by temporary21 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 12:21 pm

bogbrush wrote:Physical endurance is gone when you're outlasting an opponent late in the 5th?

Erm
Does this look like the super fit Nadal to you? Hes stayed in this on the back of smashing his FH at every chance

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Australian Open Day 10-14 - Djokurray! And others! :P - Page 5 Empty Re: Australian Open Day 10-14 - Djokurray! And others! :P

Post by temporary21 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 12:22 pm

Not yet 40-30

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 12:24 pm

OH! at deuce, bh dtl winner from Nadal!

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 12:24 pm

There it is. A humdinger and Nadal is given a second life, now then back to Tomic and Kohlschreiber

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Wed 21 Jan 2015, 12:27 pm

That must be what waterboarding feel likes.

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Wed 21 Jan 2015, 12:36 pm

The BHDL from Nadal at deuce in that last game was rather special. It's not a shot he goes to very often, and to produce it when under pressure like that (off too a decent attacking FH from his opponent) takes serious doing.

Tomic-Kohlschreiber was an excellent match all round, some superb ball striking from both players, Tomic through in four sets. I'd like to get excited and say Tomic has finally cracked it, but reallistically I've been waiting for it for about 5 years or so now, maybe more, so it's more hope than expectation at this point...

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:03 pm

a bit tired of nadal being so dramatically injured-ill when he is about to lose

glad he went through, but wish he for once gives the oponnent the chance to win without feeling sorry for him

naxroy

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:05 pm

naxroy wrote:a bit tired of nadal being so dramatically injured-ill when he is about to lose

glad he went through, but wish he for once gives the oponnent the chance to win without feeling sorry for him
I have a picture of him vomiting in the third set

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:11 pm

Please don't post it.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:11 pm

Well done to Nadal, despite his physical condition. clap

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:35 pm

Great fight from Rafa, that was some grit. Sitting on that forehand really worked wonders for him, he should do it more often.

Seeds that went out:

20: Goffin (d. by Baghdatis in 4)
22: Kohli (d. by Tomic in 4)
23: Karlovic (d. by Krygios in 4)
26: Mayer (d. by Troicki in 4)
28: Rosol (d. by Sela in 4)
29: Chardy (d. by Seppi in 4)
32: Klizan (d. by Sousa in...yep, 4)

That's a lot of upsets for R2. Only Gasquet survived the culling of the 20 seeds. Baggy - Dimi, Gasquet - Anderson, Berdych - Troicki and Groth - Tomic look like the interesting matches next round, on this side of the draw.

socal1976 wrote:Wow I wish I could be watching this. Is this like Robert Kendrick at wimby where after an early tournament scare Nadal goes on to win the tournament or is this a reflection of how far he has to go in terms of form to get back to where he was.

thumbsup  I think he'll win it now.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:43 pm

Silver wrote:Great fight from Rafa, that was some grit. Sitting on that forehand really worked wonders for him, he should do it more often.

Seeds that went out:

20: Goffin (d. by Baghdatis in 4)
22: Kohli (d. by Tomic in 4)
23: Karlovic (d. by Krygios in 4)
26: Mayer (d. by Troicki in 4)
28: Rosol (d. by Sela in 4)
29: Chardy (d. by Seppi in 4)
32: Klizan (d. by Sousa in...yep, 4)

That's a lot of upsets for R2. Only Gasquet survived the culling of the 20 seeds. Baggy - Dimi, Gasquet - Anderson, Berdych - Troicki and Groth - Tomic look like the interesting matches next round, on this side of the draw.

socal1976 wrote:Wow I wish I could be watching this. Is this like Robert Kendrick at wimby where after an early tournament scare Nadal goes on to win the tournament or is this a reflection of how far he has to go in terms of form to get back to where he was.

thumbsup  I think he'll win it now.

I never saw Rafa's match and by the look of it I must say Im pretty glad I didn't, I hate seeing him win ugly. Im not sure I agree with your last comment Silver. I know by past events that Rafa is vulnerable to the underdog.. why ?? the devil you know and all that me thinks.  If he gets through this week I may be feeling more optimistic.. but I was one who advocated that he should have missed this tournament.. if Im wrong I will be happy to be so.. but Erm

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:47 pm

Silver wrote: I think he'll win it now.
That will be my cue to find another interest.

If a player can be out for months and be short of full fitness but still win a slam, it's time to concede that tennis is dead on its derriere.

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnyjeep Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:49 pm

naxroy wrote:a bit tired of nadal being so dramatically injured-ill when he is about to lose

Precisely. No question it threw his opponent. But he's through. Job done. Don't think it impacts all that much. His game was there. Just not his legs. Infact that will give him confidence I would imagine.

Johnyjeep

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:52 pm

Johnyjeep wrote:

Precisely. No question it threw his opponent.
He vomited on the court, but just behind the sponsor board; do you think he could have hid it better ?
Also true your opponent vomiting might throw your opponent, but I'd prefer to still be the one not vomiting.

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:52 pm

Haddie-nuff wrote:I never  saw Rafa's match and by the look of it I must say Im pretty glad I didn't, I hate seeing him win ugly.  Im not sure I agree with your last comment Silver. I know by past events that Rafa is vulnerable to the underdog.. why ?? the devil you know and all that me thinks.  If he gets through this week I may be feeling more optimistic.. but I was one who advocated that he should have missed this tournament.. if Im wrong I will be happy to be so.. but Erm
You don't watch him much then?
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:54 pm

HM Murdoch wrote:

If a player can be out for months and be short of full fitness but still win a slam, it's time to concede that tennis is dead on its derriere.

Unless that player is Fed Whistle

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:57 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Haddie-nuff wrote:I never  saw Rafa's match and by the look of it I must say Im pretty glad I didn't, I hate seeing him win ugly.  Im not sure I agree with your last comment Silver. I know by past events that Rafa is vulnerable to the underdog.. why ?? the devil you know and all that me thinks.  If he gets through this week I may be feeling more optimistic.. but I was one who advocated that he should have missed this tournament.. if Im wrong I will be happy to be so.. but Erm

How droll you are BB..does being plain NASTY come natural to you .?. because you dont have to work very hard do you/
So little respect you pay other posters.. you live UGLY

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:58 pm

It's bad enough that Federer is still doing as well as he is regularly, reflecting appallingly on the rest. If he wins this on a surface that's so against his game, well.........
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:16 pm

HM Murdoch wrote:

Where were you in 2013??!! Erm

My interest is just meh. All I see is glimpses and then it's business as usual. The top players find form and upcoming startlets just fall away.

Look at all the fanfare behind Goffin. Loses to Baghdatis, who looks as if he ate all the pies and fat dave with it!

Kyrgios since his Wimbledon exploits. Beaten Youzhny and Karlovic at Slams. Not reaching for the clappers just yet on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnyjeep Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:26 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:
Johnyjeep wrote:

Precisely. No question it threw his opponent.  
He vomited on the court, but just behind the sponsor board; do you think he could have hid it better ?
Also true your opponent vomiting might throw your opponent, but I'd prefer to still be the one not vomiting.

So what if he did throw up? Get on with it. Seem to recall Zinedene Zidane throwing up once. Gary Linekar sh1t himself on the pitch once. Many many examples of sporting players not feeling sorry for themselves when pushed to the limits. His attitude for a set and a bit was not good. Regardless of whether he had vomited or not. If you can't see that...what am I saying. Of course you won't see that.

Johnyjeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:27 pm

After three days, of the seeded players #20-29, only Gasquet is still in this tournament. That's pretty crazy. Does it indicate that those players just aren't very far ahead of the unseeded guys behind them? Mind you, we were commenting before the tournament that apart from the top 10 seeds, there weren't really any names to inspire fear - pretty much what LK is saying.

Nearly half the seeds out and we're not even at R3 yet.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:30 pm

Haddie-nuff wrote:
bogbrush wrote:

How droll you are BB..does being plain NASTY come natural to you .?. because you dont have to work very hard do you/
Thats enough you two. I concur that respect for other posters is important but if you feel thats happening just report it and completely ignore it afterwards.

In terms of the vomiting throwing his opponent off,

absolutely it must have, but then have any of you ever tried to induce vomiting? Its not easy and its very painful, if someones gonna play possum, no way would they stick their fingers up their mouth and do that.
I havent seen the incident, if it was a little bit he might not have been able to go to the toilet in time to do it, Pete Sampras in 96 did a similar thing in a 5th set breaker

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:30 pm

Johnyjeep wrote:

So what if he did throw up? Get on with it. Seem to recall Zinedene Zidane throwing up once. Gary Linekar sh1t himself on the pitch once. Many many examples of sporting players not feeling sorry for themselves when pushed to the limits. His attitude for a set and a bit was not good. Regardless of whether he had vomited or not. If you can't see that...what am I saying. Of course you won't see that.
The level of hate some Federer fans have for Nadal is quite shocking.
He did get on with it, after he vomited. What more do you want him to do ? He tried to hide it best he could by being behind a sponsor board, then walked back, and kept trying to play.

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:31 pm

Silver wrote:After three days, of the seeded players #20-29, only Gasquet is still in this tournament. That's pretty crazy. Does it indicate that those players just aren't very far ahead of the unseeded guys behind them? Mind you, we were commenting before the tournament that apart from the top 10 seeds, there weren't really any names to inspire fear - pretty much what LK is saying.

Could be an anomalous result, the AO represents the start of the season and they might be caught unaware, not to mention the heat. That being said the unseeded players are putting up a good showing lately

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:33 pm

temporary21 wrote:
Haddie-nuff wrote:
bogbrush wrote:

Thats enough you two. I concur that respect for other posters is important but if you feel thats happening just report it and completely ignore it afterwards.

absolutely it must have, but then have any of you ever tried to induce vomiting? Its not easy and its very painful, if someones gonna play possum, no way would they stick their fingers up their mouth and do that.
I havent seen the incident, if it was a little bit he might not have been able to go to the toilet in time to do it, Pete Sampras in 96 did a similar thing in a 5th set breaker

What do you mean YOU TWO..who started this my comment was to Silver.. dont go at me Doh

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:35 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:
Johnyjeep wrote:

He did get on with it, after he vomited. What more do you want him to do ? He tried to hide it best he could by being behind a sponsor board, then walked back, and kept trying to play.
I agree, but not with the hate part, lets keep that out of the conversation. If hes sick and cant get somewhere quickly enough, that was the best he can do, he didnt feel sorry for himself enough to give up did he? He was apparently suffering, according to him, and it took him a set or soo to get his head back in the game.

Linekar also has the massive advantage of playing in a team, soo the spotlight, and the pressure can be taken off him, nowhere to hide on a tennis court.

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:36 pm

temporary21 wrote:
It Must Be Love wrote:
Johnyjeep wrote:

I agree, but not with the hate part, lets keep that out of the conversation. If hes sick and cant get somewhere quickly enough, that was the best he can do, he didnt feel sorry for himself enough to give up did he? He was apparently suffering, according to him, and it took him a set or soo to get his head back in the game.

Linekar also has the massive advantage of playing in a team, soo the spotlight, and the pressure can be taken off him, nowhere to hide on a tennis court.
If he had felt sick I suppose he could have gone off court quickly; but in reality it's impossible to now exactly when you're going to vomit.

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:36 pm

Haddie-nuff wrote:
temporary21 wrote:
Haddie-nuff wrote:
bogbrush wrote:

What do you mean YOU TWO..who started this my comment was to Silver.. dont go at me Doh

Im not going at anyone, if you think someones trying to wind you up, then dont respond, its only gonna get worse if you bite back OK? Now lets get back to the tennis

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:36 pm

My God what a outpouring against Nadal.. at least HE didn't withdraw from the tournament Whistle

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:38 pm

Ok serious question guys. Fed won in 4 today, I didnt see it but apparently he hurt his hand, something like a bee sting or a blister making it hard to play with. Anyone got something new on that?

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:40 pm

Im not going at anyone, if you think someones trying to wind you up, then dont respond, its only gonna get worse if you bite back OK? Now lets get back to the tennis

mmmm Ill be sure to remember

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:40 pm

temporary21 wrote:Ok serious question guys. Fed won in 4 today, I didnt see it but apparently he hurt his hand, something like a bee sting or a blister making it hard to play with. Anyone got something new on that?

Did he vomit ??

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:50 pm

It's always amused me how people get upset at players for playing better after MTO's. That'd be the reason they were introduced. To hopefully, try sort whatever's wrong in three minutes, and then play better. They aren't notifications that the guy's injured, and will doubtless take a hiding from here.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Calder106 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:51 pm

bogbrush wrote:It's bad enough that Federer is still doing as well as he is regularly, reflecting appallingly on the rest. If he wins this on a surface that's so against his game, well.........

Thought Federer liked the court playing fast. He said after the match 'Conditions were playing fast, and it's not so easy if you serve well to break.'

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2015/01/3/Australian-Open-Wednesday-Federer.aspx

So maybe the surface suits him more than you care to admit.

Calder106

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:54 pm

It wasn't his hand.. it was his little finger.. and had no part in him losing the first set. Bollelli attacked from the outset of the match. and played brilliantly,, had he been able to keep up that standard of play....he would have given Federer a real problem Rolling Eyes But there hangs the tale

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:57 pm

Earlier in the week, Novak was saying that the courts were quicker than the last two years, for comparison.

temporary21 wrote:Ok serious question guys. Fed won in 4 today, I didnt see it but apparently he hurt his hand, something like a bee sting or a blister making it hard to play with. Anyone got something new on that?

Nothing beyond what you've just mentioned, I don't think he really elaborated beyond that. It was obviously hacking him off, but he seemed to play well after that though.

I'd agree with Haddie - probably just a bit of minor discomfort, plus Bolelli playing a very good first set.

Last edited by Silver on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:58 pm

Silver wrote:After three days, of the seeded players #20-29, only Gasquet is still in this tournament. That's pretty crazy. Does it indicate that those players just aren't very far ahead of the unseeded guys behind them? Mind you, we were commenting before the tournament that apart from the top 10 seeds, there weren't really any names to inspire fear - pretty much what LK is saying.

Well the Men's draw has seen 13 seeds out in 2 rounds. 2 due to retirement in their matches. Oddly the women have seen less seeds out which must a first for a long time!

Wouldn't mind if the seeds were going out to new blood. Only Kokkinakis that warrants a mention.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:08 pm

The odds you'd get on a positive stat with the clauses "Of the", and "Only Gasquet is still in this tournament", must be rather high
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:19 pm

temporary21 wrote:
Haddie-nuff wrote:
bogbrush wrote:

So a short jab at Rafa's ugly play, with no personal criticism or abuse, is now considered worthy of a rebuke from the moderater? "You two"??

Seriously? Exactly what forum rule did I violate?

I didn't even complain about the vitriol directed my way so I don't know what you're going on about.

bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnyjeep Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:21 pm

temporary21 wrote:
It Must Be Love wrote:
Johnyjeep wrote:

Dear me IMBL. You truly do live in your own little Rafa world. I'm not denying he was struggling. He clearly isn't match fit. It was a very good win in the circumstances. That's not to say he is not fit. There is a difference. He clearly is still fit as anyone watching the last set will testify. Probably got a second or third wind which is understandable as the end approaches.

I believe if you actually read my posts there is next to no hate there? Probably...probably...because I don't hate him. I watched the whole match so I'm entitled to my opinion.

His attitude and demeanor at times was poor. He stopped doing his ticks. He rushed through points. I have no idea when he supposedly vomited so unless he was throwing up after each point, is there any need to give the impression to your opponent that you don't care. Not celebrating points he was winning, even important ones - and in the 4th he was still winning important points. It's hard to quantify. And I have no vested interest here or there with that observation, but it is how I felt and I've seen it numerous times now. The commentators themselves referred to his mood numerous times. You can still be fried and look to give a d@m.

Oh and Temp21 - Linekar was playing in the World Cup at the time. Pretty sure there are no hiding places at a World Cup - especially when you are on the pitch. In fact the exact moment it happened is readily available to be viewed time and time again!

Johnyjeep

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:21 pm

Calder106 wrote:
bogbrush wrote:It's bad enough that Federer is still doing as well as he is regularly, reflecting appallingly on the rest. If he wins this on a surface that's so against his game, well.........

Thought Federer liked the court playing fast. He said after the match 'Conditions were playing fast, and it's not so easy if you serve well to break.'

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2015/01/3/Australian-Open-Wednesday-Federer.aspx

So maybe the surface suits him more than you care to admit.
That would be great news, thanks for that. I loved Brisbane though, that looked more to my liking.

At least with this place it won't degrade by the end of the 2nd week like Wimbledon does.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:22 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:Where were you in 2013??!! Erm
I thought the feat of 2013 was rather oversold.

Fabulous season, no doubt, but the comeback was managed to perfection.

He skipped Australia and found his game again in low key clay tournaments. He played very well in IW but then skipped Miami so as not to overdo things ahead of the clay season.

This time around, he is clearly entering a slam not at his best.

If the likes of Murray and Djokovic can't beat him on this surface, when his preparation has been so far from ideal, then they may as well grab a souvenier t-shirt and go home.

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:26 pm

HM Murdoch wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:Where were you in 2013??!! Erm
I thought the feat of 2013 was rather oversold.

Fabulous season, no doubt, but the comeback was managed to perfection.

He skipped Australia and found his game again in low key clay tournaments. He played very well in IW but then skipped Miami so as not to overdo things ahead of the clay season.

This time around, he is clearly entering a slam not at his best.

If the likes of Murray and Djokovic can't beat him on this surface, when his preparation has been so far from ideal, then they may as well grab a souvenier t-shirt and go home.

To miss 7 months and comeback and sweep up is quite something. I sort of laughed to myself and thought "I can't say that on an open forum" Laugh

When you look at players who missed a bigger or even smaller chunk of tennis action and take literally months to find their groove again.

I don't think it's oversold, just more of a don't go there type of discussion Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:40 pm

JohnyJeep wrote:He stopped doing his ticks. He rushed through points. I have no idea when he supposedly vomited so unless he was throwing up after each point, is there any need to give the impression to your opponent that you don't care. Not celebrating points he was winning, even important ones - and in the 4th he was still winning important points.
I never got the impression that he didn't care; if not anything it looked liked he cared a lot and was very very worried.
Also I'm not sure at your criticism of him not celebrating; I saw the 'Vamos' and fist pump quite regularly throughout the match when he won a big point.

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnyjeep Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:58 pm

Yes there were. But at times they were absent. Like throughout the 4th set. Anyway, other people saw it too. The commentators. Even an allie of yours. Just read through the thread. I have no interest in trying to convince you. I'm just pointing out that it's not just 'Federer haters' who make the gentlest of criticisms about your beloved Rafa.

Johnyjeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnyjeep Wed 21 Jan 2015, 4:21 pm

Anyway, he's not the only one in the wars today haha

http://atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2015/01/3/Australian-Open-Wednesday-Federer-Reaction.aspx

Always tryin to steal Rafa's thunder

Johnyjeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnyjeep Wed 21 Jan 2015, 4:52 pm

Nadal said he 'almost throw up'. Not good I grant you. But let's not embellish. I was suprised that that the commentators there missed it or never mention it.

Saying that, I'm expecting to see a picture of a pool of vomit fresh from Rafas mouth any moment now...

Johnyjeep

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 4:59 pm

bogbrush wrote:
temporary21 wrote:
Haddie-nuff wrote:
bogbrush wrote:

So a short jab at Rafa's ugly play, with no personal criticism or abuse, is now considered worthy of a rebuke from the moderater? "You two"??

Seriously? Exactly what forum rule did I violate?

I didn't even complain about the vitriol directed my way so I don't know what you're going on about.

I haven't rebuked you BB, its some general advice to Hn who feels you slighted her, you haven't read what I said properly. You two, means neither of you start jabbing back at each other, sadly you both already have

Soo lets put a line under this and move on.

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 5:09 pm

Some decent matches tomorrow, Monfils v Janowicz might be pretty good, if both/neither turn up properly

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next