The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Adam D
Hibbz
trottb
kingraf
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Buenos días, los tres amigos.

I was caught up somewhere in the Milky Bar Way yesterday.

a dime for your thoughts?

Sometimes when this place gets kind of empty
Sound of their breath fades with the light

Are you hoping Michael Cadbury plays a scorcher tonight? It's just starting here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:52 am

That does not deserve to michaels a thread Jules. Excellent work, obviously smileys are beneath me, but was that not the case I would have used a positive one.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Roasted Veg Soup and an Egg and Cress sandwich, I now need to go chew on something dead for a while...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Corned beef sandwich for me Rick. Not had it yet, but it is awesome as I made it myself.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Chicken breast (no skin). Carrots, broccoli, roast potatoes and a smidge of gravy.

Lemon sponge for afters.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Proper sandwich jeff, good northern sarnie...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:40 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Proper sandwich jeff, good northern sarnie...

Agreed.

Did you bring it into work in your m*n-bag, Jeffo?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:58 pm

Rubbish on here today.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:02 pm

I had bread (homemade) and spread (Bertolli olive). Caught the cat licking one of the slices, she just about sh*t herself when she realised I was watching, still managed a quick last lick before she legged it. Joke's on her though, I didn't leave any Whiskas Temptations strategically placed on her activity centre and scratching posts to brighten her day.

Still phucking annoyed about the boiled eggs, could've got an extra fifteen minutes sleep last night.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:07 pm

superflyweight wrote:Rubbish on here today.  

Do you think beefster gets it?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:12 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Rubbish on here today.  

Do you think beefster gets it?

Not by a long shot.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Proper sandwich jeff, good northern sarnie...

Agreed.

Did you bring it into work in your m*n-bag, Jeffo?

Yes, how else would I transport it. A rucksack is not happening and I give far too much consideration to my satorial elegance to ever consider a carrier bag.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:15 pm

Rowley wrote: I give far too much consideration to my satorial elegance.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Seth

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:23 pm

Three words Sean, the first is Tech.

There are no prizes for guessing the other two.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:30 pm

No Techno?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Ha

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:39 pm

https://www.606v2.com/t56869-big-shoulders-medium-chest-or-medium-shoulders-big-chest

Well? What are we?

I'd say I prefer the chest, but a nice pair of shoulders shouldn't be overlooked.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:42 pm

I'm a shoulders man.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:44 pm

I am undecided at the minute, is too tricky a question to not give it the proper consideration.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:46 pm

My nipples are quite small.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:49 pm

T-Bone wrote:However most big guys with smallish shoulders tend to have big chests and most of these guys tend to comment about your shoulders.....and vice versa..

Who are these 'guys' who comment? I have never been in a gym, is that what goes on?

Men in small shorts and vests, sweating and writhing around whilst they pass comment on the next guys size?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:50 pm

Beefster Gym:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:51 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Beefster Gym:

Or Sean's dorm at lights out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:53 pm

seandorm:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:53 pm

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:54 pm

My sister used to work in a gym, but a proper hardcore weights and steroids gym. They are every bit as odd as you would imagine. Mirrors all the way round the walls and homo-eroticism thicker than a public school dorm room.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:18 pm

Never been in a gym in my life, keep sort of meaning to but never got round to it.

Luckily I'm naturally well proportioned.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Me too, although i've got a bit of a gut. Will get rid of that in the the spring with mowing the pitches and not eating.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:30 pm

I am not Don Covay.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Rowley wrote:I am not Don Covay.

elitist

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Don't know who he is, or, as is more likely, was.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:43 pm

Union Cane wrote:Don't know who he is, or, as is more likely, was.

looks a bit like Carl Lewis or Ian Bishop

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:45 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Harold-Bishop_Ian_Smith-1987-1991-and-1996...-1-
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:51 pm

That is what I imagine Windows looks like.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:56 pm

seanmichaels wrote:That is what I imagine Windows looks like.

At least we don't have to imagine what an ugly c*nt you are.

Jurgen.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:13 pm

I'm looking forward to Truss' response to my fat back comment on his latest attempt to groom the board.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:16 pm

He'll probably suggest that you rub in some of "TRUSSY's Special lotion" best served straight from the 'dispenser'

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:18 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:That is what I imagine Windows looks like.

At least we don't have to imagine what an ugly c*nt you are.

Jurgen.

phuck off nik nak.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:21 pm

25p.

B*ll*cks.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Union Cane wrote:25p.

B*ll*cks.
Sounds like the price list for some dodgy prostitute as she breaks down what it costs to fondle/lick various body parts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:07 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I am not Don Covay.

elitist

Do have some on the Ipod, so fair cop.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Just been on the shoulders/chest thread on the weightlifting forum, came fairly close to ROFL PMSL LOL out loud.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Galted wrote:Just been on the shoulders/chest thread on the weightlifting forum, came fairly close to ROFL PMSL LOL out loud.  

I have simple but amazing recipes for you g-fold. Peter Kuruvita. Amazing. Made carnitas con albores last night or something like it. If galltova the shoulder boulder holder likes mexican you're on to a winner with him.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Her. Sincerely meant her.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:15 pm

Cheers, michaels, will do some research at work.  Am in need of new recipes, he she's stopped being surprised by my halloumi and couscous surprise.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:29 am

Morning all, what's occuring?

Thought for the day... "If all corpses were cremated, would the zombie apocalypse just be a very insistent sandstorm?"

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:15 am

Morning RicKO.

Home today. Took one look out of the window and didn't fancy it much. Lost my bottle. Have to do something today though. I quite literally did no work at home on Monday and Tuesday.

How's the cut and thrust of corporate law?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:30 am

Quite cutting Tino, but mainly thrusting.

Fairly clement here again, though I have a big old case of the CBA's today, can not imagine a lot of productivity going on.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:35 am

Morning all. Things are the usual rollercoaster in the crazy world of middling immigration advising.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:38 am

Shoulders BTW

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:44 am

Shoulders, good, glad to hear it. I was afraid it might be knees, or even a thigh.

What are we talking about?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next