The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
kingraf
Union Cane
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 21:07

First topic message reminder :

Once I caught a fish alive.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:00

Torporific on here today, it really does all fall down when Tino isn't about.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:10

seanmichaels wrote:Lovely lyrics, sound like charming young men.
They really do possess a wonderfully macabre sense of humour. Check out "Masticated by the Sp*sticated" from one of their albums...one of which is entitled "Only Tools and Corpses"

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:11

Film

Spoiler:
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:14

Scarface

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:14

You're too good, Jefferey.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:20

Music

Spoiler:
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:24

Blue tape measure Ninjas?
Biue smoke alarm Ninjas?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:25

Force and Styles

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:28

Afternoon lads. Day 2 and the ecig seems to be working. Takes the edge off the craving and I can actually go through the day without headbutting my wife. Happy days for her. Anyhow. Trotton you ever find a way to get your dog back.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:41

Man up Shah, if you want to stop smoking, stop buying them. It really is as easy as that.
Don't mess around with all this e-cig nonsense, show a bit of inner fortitude.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:55

Union Cane wrote:Man up Shah, if you want to stop smoking, stop buying them. It really is as easy as that.

Perhaps I should. It's done wonders for your disposition

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:56

ShahenshahG wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Man up Shah, if you want to stop smoking, stop buying them. It really is as easy as that.

Perhaps I should. It's done wonders for your disposition

Up yours.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 0:01

Blue Oyster Cult

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 0:02

seanmichaels wrote:Blue Oyster Cult

Yay!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 0:15

Music

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 0:18

Fine Young Cannibals

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 0:21

Yay.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 1:08

How is Unionito/ta coming along Cane? Any headway?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 1:09

A brief quiz with a presidential air:

1) Which Four Presidents Appear on Mount Rushmore?
2) Which four presidents have been assassinated?
3) Who was the second US president?
4) Two future presidents signed the declaration of independence, name them?
5) How many US presidents graduated from Harvard?
6) Who was the only president with a PhD
7) What was the name of the man who tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 1:11

4 - Lincoln and Washington?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 1:12

Or was it Lincoln and Jefferson? Honestly know nothing about US electorate
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 1:12

Jefferson is right, neither Lincoln or Washington are.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 1:15

1. Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Jefferson

2. Lincoln, Kennedy

3. John Quincy Adams

6. Clinton?

7. Jodie Foster's mate.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 1:18

1 is bang on Jules
2 you have just taken the low hanging fruit
3 is bang on
6 is wrong
7, I am going to need a bit more.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 1:21

kingraf wrote:How is Unionito/ta coming along Cane? Any headway?

He's being a bit of a sod, showing no sign of wanting to come out.

Perhaps he got wind of the Grimsby Town themed clothing that awaits him.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 1:48

2. McKinley.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 1:48

6. Jimmy Carter?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 1:49

2 is one of the difficult ones Jules ignored, 6 is wrong I'm afraid.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 1:49

4. Washington and Jefferson.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 2:00

7/ John Hinkley?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 2:09

Knew Dave would get the attempted murderer, lunatic question. Washington is not right for the declaration, Jefferson is though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 2:16

Benjamin Franklin for 4?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 2:16

Afraid not Fly

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 2:27

I'm out of educated guesses for 4.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 2:32

It was Adams again.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 2:57

Should have figured the second prezzi would have been there or thereabouts when the damn thing got signed.

Completely at a loss about the two presidents not named Kennedy or Lincoln to get killed... maybe Geoff subscribes to the Tin foil conspiracy that Thomas Jefferson was assassinated and an imposter spent the rest of his life as "Thomas Jefferson"?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 3:00

No consipracy theories I'm pleased to say Raf, Mckinley and Garfield were also done.

As a bonus question does anyone know the only British PM to be assassinated?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 3:04

Spencer Percival 11/05/1812, its what happens when the attorney general makes prime minister

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 3:10

Good skills Shah, your knowledge of assassinating British Prime Ministers is a little troubling though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 3:10

Music

Spoiler:

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 3:13

Japan

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 3:25

Rowley wrote:Good skills Shah, your knowledge of assassinating British Prime Ministers is a little troubling though.

I was seeking inspiration, but I saw a vision where a pig wearing a british flag was eating a poison dart Frog and I was unable to slaughter the pig. However once the poison dart frog had been eaten the pig squealed and died an agonising slow death. I interpreted this as leave David cameron alive, the result will be much worse than if you kill him.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 4:12

Rowley wrote:Japan

Correct

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 4:33

1) Which Four Presidents Appear on Mount Rushmore? Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln
2) Which four presidents have been assassinated? Abraham Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy
3) Who was the second US president? Adams
4) Two future presidents signed the declaration of independence, name them? Thomas Jefferson and John Adams
5) How many US presidents graduated from Harvard? 8
6) Who was the only president with a PhD Woodrow Wilson
7) What was the name of the man who tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan? John Hinkley

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 18:25

Morning folks, what's occurring?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 18:57

Morning Rick - I'm reading a 60 odd page license agreement for the merchandising of various products associated with well known cartoon characters.

Have been doing this for an hour and am only 8 pages in.

How you diddling?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 19:25

I'm bossing life at the moment. Had a killer gym session, girlfriend tried to cook last night, and there's basically no new news to report. I'm basically gonna make my salary standing around and watching YouTube today.

Might take Dave's cue and make tons of coffee for everyone
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 19:37

super wrote:Morning Rick - I'm reading a 60 odd page license agreement for the merchandising of various products associated with well known cartoon characters.

Have been doing this for an hour and am only 8 pages in.

How you diddling?

I am doing better than you by the sounds of it mate, you have my sympathy... Though I do have a popular(?) software company in all morning to tell me how they are doing us a favour for banging in a big charge for extending support... Gits.

Raf, would you like me to show you how to initially save a Word doc so that it autosaves all the time?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 20:00

kingraf wrote:I'm bossing life at the moment. Had a killer gym session, girlfriend tried to cook last night, and there's basically no new news to report. I'm basically gonna make my salary standing around and watching YouTube today.

Might take Dave's cue and make tons of coffee for everyone
There's no-one in to make tea for. Technically, I've been left in charge which is folly on an epic scale and clearly illustrates why the Police are on their ar$e at the minute. Still, even with an empty office, the ratio of work done by me to everyone else and the intellectual standards haven't altered in the slightest!

Think I'll make myself a cup of tea just so I don't feel like I'm unemployed...hang on, that's all the unemployed do isn't it... toss it off on the internet and drink tea/lager/meths all day? (I dunno, it's been a while since I sampled the joys of the dole queue)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 20:02

I know how to dammit.... I just didn't think to. It didn't even start responding. It just stopped, and then the computer stopped. There might have been a tear or two
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next