The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
kingraf
Union Cane
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Feb 2015, 10:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Once I caught a fish alive.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:31 am

Do we think TIMC has gone into labour?

Due today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:35 am

Love to be the bearer of bad news but I'm off to SA for a couple of weeks so my limited contributions will continue to be limited (assuming that there'll be electricity and that I will be arsed to log on in the first place).

I have to say that this thread is particularly sh1t and I expect that it will be even more so in my absence.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:37 am

Galted wrote:Love to be the bearer of bad news but I'm off to SA for a couple of weeks so my limited contributions will continue to be limited (assuming that there'll be electricity and that I will be arsed to log on in the first place).

I have to say that this thread is particularly sh1t and I expect that it will be even more so in my absence.

Say that to my face and I'll beat you to death.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:41 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Love to be the bearer of bad news but I'm off to SA for a couple of weeks so my limited contributions will continue to be limited (assuming that there'll be electricity and that I will be arsed to log on in the first place).

What if I just whisper it next to your head when you're on the train so you're not really sure if it was said or not?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:43 am

Galted wrote:... but I'm off to SA for a couple of weeks...

If you're lucky raf might take you out to the dam for some groot klap and a bit of jet-skiing.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:44 am

Galted wrote:

What if I just whisper it next to your head when you're on the train so you're not really sure if it was said or not?

Will you put your tongue in my ear at the same time?

I am off to Spain for half term next week so it will be doubly sh*t on here. I almost certainly won't be logging on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:44 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Galted wrote:... but I'm off to SA for a couple of weeks...

If you're lucky raf might take you out to the dam for some groot klap and a bit of jet-skiing.

I hope so, I've dyed the tips of my back-hairs blonde so I can fit in.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:56 am

Drive past Phalaborwa on my way to the farm... Might make a detour to laugh at Galted for vacationing in a backwater hole.

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:00 pm

kingraf wrote:Drive past Phalaborwa on my way to the farm... Might make a detour to laugh at Galted for  vacationing in a backwater hole.

I'll have the last laugh when I'm being gored to death by a buffalo.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:07 pm

Half term?!?! Get in !!!

No fat mothers on the roads, and no Windows on the Culture cup. Bliss.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:15 pm

sean wrote:No fat mothers on the roads, and no Windows on the Culture cup.

Why did you make the distinction?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:21 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:No fat mothers on the roads, and no Windows on the Culture cup.

Why did you make the distinction?

He likes to keep an inventory of the things he can fit up his arris

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:21 pm

Galted wrote:

I am off to Spain for half term next week so it will be doubly sh*t on here.  I almost certainly won't be logging on.

Rick and I will keep things ticking over.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:23 pm

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

I am off to Spain for half term next week so it will be doubly sh*t on here.  I almost certainly won't be logging on.

I've no doubt you will. Because you're both f*cking awesome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I love the fact that Sean is pretending he won't miss me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:30 pm

Galted wrote:

Hope you have a thoroughly spiffing holiday.

I love you, Tino, I really really love you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:33 pm

Galted wrote:

Hope you have a thoroughly spiffing holiday.

I love you, Tino, I really really love you.

I hope you have a lovely time as well, G-Star. You're fabulous, don't let the haterz win.

I love you too. Please think about me, in anyway you see fit, and come back with some heroic tales and arthropod anecdotes.

Be safe, you wonderful man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:33 pm

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

I've no doubt you will.  Because you're both f*cking awesome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I love the fact that Sean is pretending he won't miss me.

What a lovely thing to say Tina, say hi to Wlad for me. If you can persuade him to give me a signed glove that would be a welcome addition to my collection, but no pressure. I'm sure you'll do your best.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:34 pm

Rowley wrote:

What a lovely thing to say Tina, say hi to Wlad for me. If you can persuade him to give me a signed glove that would be a welcome addition to my collection, but no pressure. I'm sure you'll do your best.

If he is there, Jeff, I won't leave without one.

There are very few things I wouldn't do for you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:42 pm

Was chucking out the rubbish before I go and bumped into the new & very fit downstairs neighbour (it's a she). Unfortunately I was wearing a crappy grey tracksuit that keeps slipping down past my knees and I've got a big glowing red obscenity the size of a golf-ball on the end of my nose.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:45 pm

Blimey Jeff, we can actually whip some culture into this place...

Maybe hit a recuitment drive on other boards, cherry picking only the most cultured.

We will miss you all but with the #oneteam attitude we have, we shall survive.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:50 pm

Galted wrote:Was chucking out the rubbish before I go and bumped into the new & very fit downstairs neighbour (it's a she).  Unfortunately I was wearing a crappy grey tracksuit that keeps slipping down past my knees and I've got a big glowing red obscenity the size of a golf-ball on the end of my nose.

She might as well get used to seeing you dressed like a d1ckhead!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:53 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:Was chucking out the rubbish before I go and bumped into the new & very fit downstairs neighbour (it's a she).  Unfortunately I was wearing a crappy grey tracksuit that keeps slipping down past my knees and I've got a big glowing red obscenity the size of a golf-ball on the end of my nose.

She might as well get used to seeing you dressed like a d1ckhead!

Responding to that would be beneath Jeff so it will be beneath me as well.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:55 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Blimey Jeff, we can actually whip some culture into this place...

Maybe hit a recuitment drive on other boards, cherry picking only the most cultured.

We have to be careful Rick, guildfordbat would be welcome. He reminds me of Windy, fourth lion would be an issue. I get bored finishing one of LD's posts, can you imagine wading through an average post by Lion?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:59 pm

For god sake, don't invite Super_Realist.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:00 pm

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Blimey Jeff, we can actually whip some culture into this place...

We have to be careful Rick, guildfordbat would be welcome. He reminds me of Windy, fourth lion would be an issue. I get bored finishing one of LD's posts, can you imagine wading through an average post by Lion?

Just imagine that it's being said by Uncle Albert from Only Fools and it'll be easy to get through.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:01 pm

superflyweight wrote:For god sake, don't invite Super_Realist.  

Onetwo? Whilst I think we cover most affairs of a cultural nature admirably we fail miserably on conspiracy theories. He can certainly fill this gap for us.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:01 pm

Maybe we can have some black ball system, FL seems to be very tedious, like Buzz Killington from Family Guy

FL:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm

Jeff wrote:He can certainly fill this gap for us.

Toppy can fill any gap

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:04 pm

I'm handing the Chairmanship over to Jeff for a week.

No new members can be ratified without the Chairman's agreement. Think carefully, Jeff. Think very carefully.

Also, if you want to kick anyone out, feel free. Especially if it's Sean.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:04 pm

Could just increase Hibbz and Trott's time on here. That would certainly be a massive improvement on Tina and Galted.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:05 pm

superflyweight wrote:Could just increase Hibbz and Trott's time on here.  That would certainly be a massive improvement on Tina and Galted.  

C*ck.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:06 pm

We have one city boy already in Tina, all Top Hat brings to the table is absolute contempt for the poor. I like to view Tina as top hat without the unpleasantness.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:06 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:He can certainly fill this gap for us.

Toppy can fill any gap

Sean arris says otherwise

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:07 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'm handing the Chairmanship over to Jeff for a week.

No new members can be ratified without the Chairman's agreement.  Think carefully, Jeff.  Think very carefully.

Also, if you want to kick anyone out, feel free.  Especially if it's Sean.

It's a lot of pressure but I'm up to it. My aim is the bring Il G back, that would smash the job out of the park.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:07 pm

Tino is actually a pretty well rounded guy except that he's a bit of a pussyy. So I shall miss him when he's gone.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:08 pm

2 odd ones out:

1.)Cause maybe they've seen us, And welcome us, all yeah,With so many lightyears to go, And things to be found (to be found)

2.)It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you. There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do

3.)I want to fly and run till it hurts, Sleep for a while and speak no words.....

4.) Fifty nine cents gets you a good square meal, From the people who care how you feel

5.) Stop making the eyes at me,I'll stop making my eyes at you. What it is that surprises me is that I don't really want you to

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:09 pm

5) Arctic Monkeys - I bet you look good on the dance floor

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:10 pm

Damn you Rick!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:11 pm

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'm handing the Chairmanship over to Jeff for a week.

No new members can be ratified without the Chairman's agreement.  Think carefully, Jeff.  Think very carefully.

Also, if you want to kick anyone out, feel free.  Especially if it's Sean.

It's a lot of pressure but I'm up to it. My aim is the bring Il G back, that would smash the job out of the park.

F*cking right it would. I love Il Gia. You find him and you can have the job permanently.

And Shah. I love you. You're a terrorist, but you're our terrorist.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:11 pm

You were too busy scrolling down that Tyson article superflyweight

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:14 pm

F*cking right it would.  I love Il Gia.  You find him and you can have the job permanently.

And Shah.  I love you.  You're a terrorist, but you're our terrorist.

Before I gave it up I manged to get the line:

Sputnik, Chou En-Lai, Il G On The River Kwai

into my re-hash of Bill Joe-el's classic

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:17 pm

I love you too Tino. I shall light candles covered in plasters awaiting your return And they won't be dynamite this time.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:19 pm

super wrote:Damn you Rick

Will do super

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:34 pm

If you were to ask me to name three geniuses, I probably wouldn’t say Einstein, Newton... I’d go Milligan, Cleese, Everett.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:35 pm

What is the main brewery in Swindon?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:38 pm

2 is Africa
4 is Americana by holly Johnson

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:40 pm

Rowley wrote:2 is Africa

Correct for no. 2. Disappointingly bad answer for no.4, incorrect.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:41 pm

1 is The Final Countdown by EUROPE

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:41 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:2 is Africa

Correct for no. 2. Disappointingly bad answer for no.4, incorrect.

You're right it is Magic America by Blur. Poor work there by me

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:42 pm

Rowley wrote:1 is The Final Countdown by EUROPE

I think you mean EUROPE

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next