The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
kingraf
Union Cane
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Feb 2015, 10:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Once I caught a fish alive.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Wed 11 Feb 2015, 3:48 pm

seanmichaels wrote:odd one out link you hampton.

Sounds like a game from your school days.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed 11 Feb 2015, 3:49 pm

With the lubrication and numbing effect of the ice I am sure sean is good for double figures.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 11 Feb 2015, 3:53 pm

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:odd one out link you hampton.

Sounds like a game from your school days.

laughing

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 3:57 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Zoom the odd one out because it is an ice lolly (cue shah pontificating how many zooms i can fit up my arris in one go).

6?
Have you taken into account the rapid melting rate of the lollies given the heat from sean's hole after the rampart lubricant-less drubbing he'll have taken from a passing homeless person?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 11 Feb 2015, 3:59 pm

i can't get zoom out of my head now.

benders

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Zoom the odd one out because it is an ice lolly (cue shah pontificating how many zooms i can fit up my arris in one go).

6?

6 or 600, its just sementics

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:02 pm

semtex

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:03 pm

seanmichaels wrote:semtex
Now you're talking shah's language

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:03 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

6?
Have you taken into account the rapid melting rate of the lollies given the heat from sean's hole after the rampart lubricant-less drubbing he'll have taken from a passing homeless person?

No.

I've clearly not thought this through.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:05 pm

All forgiven windows, unlike with shah, hopefully it is a rarity that you consider the thermostatics of my ring. Closet if ever there was one

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:07 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

6?

No.

I've clearly not thought this through.
Can't believe anyone's thought of anything else to be honest. Rowley's London trip was a bust. There's no-one on here to castigate for being a racist and Shah's prophecy that the rivers will run red with the blood of the non believers is starting to become tiresome (as I for one am looking forward to it) so I thought the image of sean frantically trying to plug his hole with melting ice lollies whilst a recently abused tramp shuffles off in disgust would be at the forefront of your minds

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:11 pm

Actually, this is a true story. The summer before last i'd had a pretty heavy night on the friday and was struggling during cricket on the saturday. Particularly as it was a hot and sticky day. My starfish was on fire (curry and vodka) and I had to resort to a well positioned ice cube for relief.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:15 pm

Curry and Vodka, these cricketers have some crazy nicknames.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:15 pm

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:17 pm

A zoom would have allowed me less restricted movement but I think a Milk Pop would have ticked all the boxes in terms of comfort and acid neutralisation.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:17 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Laugh

Laugh it up fuzzball.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:20 pm

Excellent work Union.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:26 pm

Rowley wrote:Excellent work Union.

nobhead

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:28 pm

Come on, Sean - that was LOL out loud funny.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

nobhead

Watch out union he's going to try and sit on your face

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:30 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

nobhead

Isn't that a fakir?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:34 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

nobhead

Isn't that a fakir?

A Fakir is someone who can purportedly tell the future, Union (and we) can't even tell seans arse from a hole in the ground.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:43 pm

superflyweight wrote:Come on, Sean - that was LOL out loud funny.  

c0ck off

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:47 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Come on, Sean - that was LOL out loud funny.  

c0ck off

and store it in your arris?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Feb 2015, 7:45 am

Enough of the vitrolite. There should be no cornice for such rough-hewn language on here.

Good morning all.

I saw a massive skink a few hours ago.
It waited until I got the camera on the phone ready but then it darted up behind a crack in the fence before I could press the button.
It was so metallic (don't think it was the neighbour's remote-controlled toy lizard) and it had very shiny, healthy looking skin (like a sardine in oil) which glinted spectacularly in the sun... when it twisted its well-fed torso. It was quite a handsome, fat bastard... for a lizard.

Besides that one off experience - it was a relatively productive day.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:03 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Enough of the vitrolite. There should be no cornice for such rough-hewn language on here.

Good morning all.

It waited until I got the camera on the phone ready but then it darted up behind a crack in the fence before I could press the button.
It was so metallic (don't think it was the neighbour's remote-controlled toy lizard) and it had very shiny, healthy looking skin (like a sardine in oil) which glinted spectacularly in the sun... when it twisted its well-fed torso. It was quite a handsome, fat bastard... for a lizard.

Morning Dawg.

Was it one of those skinks with tiny, almost non-existent legs? The ones that move and look like snakes? Or one with more pronounced legs more like a traditional lizard?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:08 am

I remember being desperate for an ertha on Fraser Island. Eventually got to one of the few bogs there and there were 4 or 5 monitor lizards patrolling the entrance and surrounding vicinity. Decided to sh!t on the beach instead.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:11 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Enough of the vitrolite. There should be no cornice for such rough-hewn language on here.

Good morning all.

Morning Dawg.

Was it one of those skinks with tiny, almost non-existent legs?  The ones that move and look like snakes?  Or one with more pronounced legs more like a traditional lizard?

Morning Tino,
Its legs seemed unobtrusive. In proportion with the rest... maybe they were a little on the small side though.
It went up a vertical face of concrete block with ease. It must have had those backward-pointing scales on its feet.

'Day Seany!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:16 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Good morning all.

Morning Dawg.

Was it one of those skinks with tiny, almost non-existent legs?  The ones that move and look like snakes?  Or one with more pronounced legs more like a traditional lizard?

Morning Tino,
Its legs seemed unobtrusive. In proportion with the rest... maybe they were a little on the small side though.
It went up a vertical face of concrete block with ease. It must have had those backward-pointing scales on its feet.

The skinks with tiny legs are beautiful to look at. They are relative newbies in the evolutionary cycle as well. Something like 3 million years I think. A blink of an eye in the scheme of things.

I think they evolved like that when their legs became unnecessary/a hindrance for hunting. I have held a few at local zoo near us. The keeper said that eventually they will just evolve without them at all and will just look like snakes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:22 am

Morning all.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:23 am

Morning DagSTer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:26 am

Good day ahead Tino?

Good herpetelogical start to the day, and the zoo keepers knowledge of evolution as fact is a winning start to any morn.

Alas I will be drowned in the tedium of meetings for most of the day.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:30 am

I think they evolved like that when their legs became unnecessary/a hindrance for hunting.  I have held a few at local zoo near us.  The keeper said that eventually they will just evolve without them at all and will just look like snakes.

That makes sense. Its head was broad with barely no neck. Like a snake.
I'll keep my eye out for it tomorrow.

Can't believe it.
I emptied the pool with a pump (around 4000 litres) last week, added 10 litres of chlorine in a small puddle in the deep end (only 100mm deep at most) to kill off any nasties. I just go out there and the residual cesspool is swarming with mosquito wrigglers. They are phucking thriving in there!

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:32 am

rick_dagless wrote:Good day ahead Tino?

Good herpetelogical start to the day, and the zoo keepers knowledge of evolution as fact is a winning start to any morn.

Alas I will be drowned in the tedium of meetings for most of the day.

Unlikely, but I live in hope.

We had some philosophy and mathematical theory yesterday, some reptile based knowledge today. We cover all bases, RiCK.

To be fair to the zoo keeper, he was only speculating. I may have made it sound like he was Darwin. He wasn't. Very nice chap though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:34 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Can't believe it.
I emptied the pool with a pump (around 4000 litres) last week, added 10 litres of chlorine in a small puddle in the deep end (only 100mm deep at most) to kill off any nasties. I just go out there and the residual cesspool is swarming with mosquito wrigglers. They are phucking thriving in there!

Mossies! Kill em all.

How are you going to deal with the little critters, LD?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:39 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Can't believe it.

Mossies!  Kill em all.

How are you going to deal with the little critters, LD?

If sean has any advice on what to use?

I might opt for some hydrochloric acid tomorrow. Pretty sure it was "dead" on Tuesday... these few hundred have just appeared it seems.
There is thin prehistoric looking layer of brown-orange sludge on the bottom. Maybe they came out of there?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:40 am

Tino wrote:How are you going to deal with the little critters, LD?

Petrol and a match?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:How are you going to deal with the little critters, LD?

Petrol and a match?

That thought crossed my mind the other day.
Alternatively... whack in the chemicals, wait for some more rain... then pump out the dead bodies.
I'll also send a shot of acid down the drain for good measure.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:48 am

Petrol and a match would look pretty cool. Not the be all and end all of pest extermination I grant you, but still...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:49 am

Morning all. I'm not an antipodean mosquito.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Feb 2015, 8:51 am

rick_dagless wrote:Petrol and a match would look pretty cool.  Not the be all and end all of pest extermination I grant you, but still...

That's my preferred method. I love the smell of charcoal in the evening.

Good Morning Marxy.
I know. You are not from the Ross River area.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Feb 2015, 9:28 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

If sean has any advice on what to use?

I might opt for some hydrochloric acid tomorrow. Pretty sure it was "dead" on Tuesday... these few hundred have just appeared it seems.
There is thin prehistoric looking layer of brown-orange sludge on the bottom. Maybe they came out of there?

I'm a bit behind on the pool development......

Why can't you fill it and get the pumps / skimmers running? Unless you have circulation you are going to get all the crap that comes with stagnant water especially in Oz. If you can't for what ever reason then I'd dry the pool completely rather than leave a stagnant pond.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Feb 2015, 9:30 am

And you should really think about the use of chemicals. Some of that sh!t can stay in the ecosystem for years....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:02 am

Anybody fancying running a book on how long the Convict or No bit in the Off Topic section stays up?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:Anybody fancying running a book on how long the Convict or No bit in the Off Topic section stays up?

It's pretty civil so far?

No reason to cull it just yet.

Probably when Truss arrives and accuses me (and others) of being closet nonces will be when it goes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:21 am

"You Brits amuse me.... can't even protect your own kids"

I'd take reasonable odds on that being types at some point
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:23 am

Political correctness gone mad.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:24 am

kingraf wrote:"You Brits amuse me.... can't even protect your own kids"

I'd take reasonable odds on that being types at some point

Laugh

Cast iron certainty.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:27 am

Tino wrote:It's pretty civil so far?

No reason to cull it just

Agreed, just putting it out there...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:28 am

Yes, I have to wait, sean, for other work to be completed before finishing off the pool.

That threads OK.
What's the bet Truss says "got what he deserved... or... similar... where I grew up... happens every day..." On any other day he might say something like that.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next