The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
kingraf
Union Cane
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Feb 2015, 6:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Once I caught a fish alive.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:53 am

Jazz is stuff like the Fine Young Cannibals - Jonny, I'm sorrrrrey

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:53 am

I only know Norah Jones as the woman that Ted says he slept with in the movie of the same name. That would "Ted" with Seth McFarlane doing the voice of the teddy that came to life, not any other film with someone called Ted in it....or indeed a film called "Ted sleeps with Norah Jones"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:Jazz is stuff like the Fine Young Cannibals - Jonny, I'm sorrrrrey
You have a real (Roland) Gift for this Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:55 am

Anyway, is it safe to assume that the band "Johnny hates Jazz" isn't jazz or is it some clever/snobby/c*ntesque misdirection of sorts?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:55 am

Its the whistle test, jeff. If you can whistle along to it, it's not jazz.

I once tried whistling along to a Thelonious Monk tune and starved my brain of so much oxygen that for two weeks people thought I was Irish.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:56 am

Wasn't that just Roland on his own?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:59 am

I've just realised that Chris Eubank Jnr looks a bit like Roland. I wonder if he likes jazz?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:04 am

superflyweight wrote:Its the whistle test, jeff.  If you can whistle along to it, it's not jazz.  

I once tried whistling along to a Thelonious Monk tune and starved my brain of so  much oxygen that for two weeks people thought I was Irish.  

I have a Don Cherry album, it is basically a song on either side, about 20 minutes each. I can pretty much guarantee if I listen to that when TSMR is about she will not speak to me for at least two days.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:04 am

rick_dagless wrote:Wasn't that just Roland on his own?

No

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:06 am

Jeff wrote:No

OK

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:I've just realised that Chris Eubank Jnr looks a bit like Roland.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 0

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 _44408279_roland

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:09 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6sKINUFaVdBjS5TITtlFTXBm5r8CgbYy5r4lsvLsPligdVhB3wBqXhx8

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:10 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Roland%20SP606small
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:13 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStPnDOZCw65jY-HPw5bRg4sChWrMNtf_DM4kJ4qugcQ6ANfmeu

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:16 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 254164
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:18 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Mitsutoyotobikko

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 2Q==

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:24 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 B017--JAM%20SWISS%20ROLL

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Ampersand
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:24 am

Well, on this bombshell, I'm not in fact a jazz man.

Spoke to a female friend of mine this afternoon, asking what she did on Valentine's Day, seeing as she's a paid up member of the Forever Alone Club. Went to go see Passenger at the Dam or Lake or something. Turns out Passenger is a solo act. Always thought that it was a band (or PASSENGER, if you will). Learn something new every day. Nice girl too, pity about the face because she has a phat ass
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:25 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Roland_gift_1985_12_17

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:16 am

You've done it again Sean!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:18 am

Rowley, I'm soooorrrrey

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:19 am

He seems particularly skilled at it, doesn't he?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:21 am

Kingraf,
We're sorry,
Won't you come on home
We worry,
Won't you come on
What is wrong in my life
That I must get drunk every night

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:24 am

Watched Gone Girl the other night, did someone on here say it was brilliant? Thought it was average.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:25 am

seanmichaels wrote:Kingraf,
We're sorry,
Won't you come on home
We worry,
Won't you come on
What is wrong in my life

I'm no imaginary female shrink that wants to sit on your hampton, but I'm guessing anxiety caused by the suppression of homosexuality.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:25 am

Drinking in the daytime, sean?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:Watched Gone Girl the other night, did someone on here say it was brilliant? Thought it was average.

I didn't say it was brilliant. I did go the pictures to see it and quite enjoyed it. A lot of people complained about the ending but I quite enjoyed it, it was different.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:Watched Gone Girl the other night, did someone on here say it was brilliant? Thought it was average.
I'm with you on that Sean, I failed to see what was so great about it....although they do say that fools seldom difference

Irrespectiveless of that, we'll be two fools who thought it was a rubbish film.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:35 am

superflyweight wrote:
We're sorry,
Won't you come on home
We worry,
Won't you come on
What is wrong in my life

I'm no imaginary female shrink that wants to sit on your hampton, but I'm guessing anxiety caused by the suppression of homosexuality.

I did a module of psychology at Uni and can find no fault with your diagnosis.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:40 am

superflyweight wrote:
We're sorry,
Won't you come on home
We worry,
Won't you come on
What is wrong in my life

That's all very well Sigmund, but what is it that causes Sean to occasionally blurt out his homoerotic fantasies (disguised as cricketing anecdotes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:44 am

That's due to him being a massive bender, DAVE.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:47 am

Union Cane wrote:That's due to him being a massive bender, DAVE.

I can't get any rest,
People say I'm obsessed.
Everything you say is lies,
But to me that's no surprise.
What I had for you was true.
Things go wrong, they always do.

She drives me crazy like no one else.
She drive me crazy, and I can't help myself.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:53 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:That's due to him being a massive bender, DAVE.

I can't get any rest,
People say I'm obsessed.
Everything you say is lies,
But to me that's no surprise.
What I had for you was true.
Things go wrong, they always do.

He drives me crazy like no one else.
He drive me crazy, and I can't help myself.
Fixed

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 17 Feb 2015, 2:37 am

Good Morning all,

It's certainly not like jazz on a summer's day on here this morning.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 17 Feb 2015, 3:17 am

Morning LD, how are things your end?

I think I may owe Jeff an apology today.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 17 Feb 2015, 3:37 am

What for trott?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 17 Feb 2015, 3:50 am

trottb wrote:Morning LD, how are things your end?

I think I may owe Jeff an apology today.

Morning trotty & Rowles

Fine here... the equivalent of the Freo Doctor taking the edge off the heat. Very pleasant.

Just took the bins out (red & yellow this week)

How are things going on t'other side?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 17 Feb 2015, 3:58 am

Cold and miserable as ever LD, the sun is considering coming out so so can be relatively happy

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:29 am

Overcast today LD, making it a bit humid. Can't complain though the weather has been fantastic lately and should clear up again before the weekend.

Morning Rowley, I'm not sure if the carnage on the boxing board was down to me baiting Strongy. Apologies if so.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:55 am

trottb wrote:Overcast today LD, making it a bit humid. Can't complain though the weather has been fantastic lately and should clear up again before the weekend.

Morning Rowley, I'm not sure if the carnage on the boxing board was down to me baiting Strongy. Apologies if so.

Wouldn't worry about, the membership of the boxing board are more than capable of acting like tools without your help

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:55 am

I wonder where rIcK is this morning. I hope he's not Lesley Gore.

Jules, how's the preliminary planning for your 50th birthday party going? Have you a shortlist of songs?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:59 am

Clear skies, bright sunshine.
Will post some more of my quiz later.

Haven't thought about the songs yet. May have music in the garden and a selection of 1980s classic films on in the front room. Isn't she Pretty in Pink?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 17 Feb 2015, 5:02 am

Bright and sunny here, although I did have a frosty windscreen this morning.

Anyone know what a check hook is?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 17 Feb 2015, 5:11 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Clear skies, bright sunshine.
Will post some more of my quiz later.

Haven't thought about the songs yet. May have music in the garden and a selection of 1980s classic films on in the front room. Isn't she Pretty in Pink?

Sounds like it will be a perfect party.

Was listening to Heartbreak Beat the other week. They had played a snippet of it on a sports show. It was quite popular here in Oz at the time.
Hadn't heard it in ages.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 17 Feb 2015, 5:16 am

Rowley wrote:
trottb wrote:Overcast today LD, making it a bit humid. Can't complain though the weather has been fantastic lately and should clear up again before the weekend.

Wouldn't worry about, the membership of the boxing board are more than capable of acting like tools without your help

Very true. I see JabMachine is on today. You'll be busy again when the Beefster sees.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 17 Feb 2015, 5:32 am

Rowley, he's sorry. Won't you come on home? He worries.....

Morning

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 17 Feb 2015, 5:51 am

trottb wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Very true. I see JabMachine is on today. You'll be busy again when the Beefster sees.

Shall we take bets on how long before Truss makes a Kell Brook jibe. I can't decide whether it is tragic or admirable Truss still considers it funny.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 17 Feb 2015, 5:59 am

Rowley wrote:
trottb wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Shall we take bets on how long before Truss makes a Kell Brook jibe. I can't decide whether it is tragic or admirable Truss still considers it funny.

It's a guaranteed bite.

If not a Kell line, it will be something about respecting posters with more knowledge.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Feb 2015, 6:36 am

trottb wrote:
Rowley wrote:
trottb wrote:
Rowley wrote:

It's a guaranteed bite.

If not a Kell line, it will be something about respecting posters with more knowledge.
I still want to see footage of a check spinning back fist, preferably by a fighter wearing plaster hand wraps to minimize the damage this punch is likely to cause and then have STRONGY tell everyone he was taught this technique twenty years before everyone else whilst criticizing GOREROTTED for their lyrics to "Gagged, Sh*gged, Bodybagged"

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 17 Feb 2015, 7:06 am

Lovely lyrics, sound like charming young men.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next