The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An All England 4 man pace attack V Australia

5 posters

Go down

An All England 4 man pace attack V Australia Empty An All England 4 man pace attack V Australia

Post by gboycottnut1 Sat 21 Mar 2015, 9:13 pm

With Australia having the possibility of playing a very dangerous pace attack consisting of Johnson, Harris, Hazlewood and either Pattinson or Cummins during this summer's ashes test series,  should England fight fire with fire and select themselves an all pace quartet consisting of Mark Dunn, Tymal Mills, Reece Topley and Jamie Overton ?

gboycottnut1

Back to top Go down

An All England 4 man pace attack V Australia Empty Re: An All England 4 man pace attack V Australia

Post by Mike Selig Sat 21 Mar 2015, 10:33 pm

I've missed these...

Mike Selig

Back to top Go down

An All England 4 man pace attack V Australia Empty Re: An All England 4 man pace attack V Australia

Post by VTR Sun 22 Mar 2015, 8:39 pm

Its Matt Dunn isn't it?

VTR

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 22 Mar 2015, 10:04 pm

gboycottnut1 wrote:With Australia having the possibility of playing a very dangerous pace attack consisting of Johnson, Harris, Hazlewood and either Pattinson or Cummins during this summer's ashes test series,  should England fight fire with fire and select themselves an all pace quartet consisting of Mark Dunn, Tymal Mills, Reece Topley and Jamie Overton ?

If we fancy chasing 600+ everytime then yes.

If not then no
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Mon 23 Mar 2015, 2:55 am

Olly wrote:
gboycottnut1 wrote:With Australia having the possibility of playing a very dangerous pace attack consisting of Johnson, Harris, Hazlewood and either Pattinson or Cummins during this summer's ashes test series,  should England fight fire with fire and select themselves an all pace quartet consisting of Mark Dunn, Tymal Mills, Reece Topley and Jamie Overton ?

If we fancy chasing 600+ everytime then yes.

If not then no

Laugh Laugh

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down