The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Pal Joey
kingraf
superflyweight
Galted
Adam D
seanmichaels
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
15 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Jun 2015, 7:56 am

First topic message reminder :

5. Civic

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:19 am

ferNANDOS
Kenny Rodgers Roaster Chicken chain (also looks like Colonel Sanders)
SubWAY
MACKdonald
ZZ Top?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:55 am

Where are windows and jeff when you need them?

ZIZZI top
ferNANDOS
Kenny Rogers aka COLONEL SANDERS
MACKdonalds
Going Underground SUBWAY

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:57 am

seanmichaels wrote:Where are windows and jeff when you need them?

ZIZZI top
ferNANDOS
Kenny Rogers aka COLONEL SANDERS
MACKdonalds
Going Underground SUBWAY
Didnt need to be that tenuous! - http://www.krr.com.my/v3/index.php

And besides, I got it!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:00 pm

No, you didn't get Zizzi or Subway. Full house required in my manor.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:21 pm

I didn't get zizzi I will concede but I did get subway!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:51 pm

I hate London

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:53 pm

Jeff wrote:I hate London

I can see why....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/types-of-hipster-you-encounter-in-london#.ogB2QgEaK

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:14 pm

that is incredibly accurate.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:23 pm

Just received an email from a Jack Hampton.

Lol!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:25 pm

Seen them all today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:27 pm

Rowley wrote:Seen them all today.

Have you seen Tino?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:53 pm

sheesh. Boxing forum is on fire today....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Jun 2015, 7:09 am

Morning all...

Did you survive OK Jeff?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Jun 2015, 7:20 am

Just about Rick, we have moved offices so further out of the centre, double edged sword though, see less bell ends and less chance of bumping into top hat, but greatly increased chance of being stabbed.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Jun 2015, 7:24 am

I would take the stabbings Jeff, most of my working time in London was in Canary Wharf, bell end central...

If push come to shove you could do coke with a nice business gentleman on the tube as you would spend more time on it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Jun 2015, 8:08 am

I have agreed to return to my Old School this weekend to play cricket against a staff team and the current 1st XI.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Jun 2015, 9:20 am

I take it you are going to get some short stuff from the teaching staff who remember you?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Jun 2015, 9:33 am

Teacher organising already called me a lazy b*stard. Thing is I agreed on basis that a few others would play as well, mates who I'm still in touch with, now they can't and I'm probably stuck for the day with a bunch of c*nts I've deliberately avoided for the past 20 years.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Jun 2015, 9:53 am

Sounds like a lovely afternoon you have planned, just spike the punch with shrooms or something...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jun 2015, 10:56 am

rick_dagless wrote:I would take the stabbings Jeff, most of my working time in London was in Canary Wharf, bell end central...

If push come to shove you could do coke with a nice business gentleman on the tube as you would spend more time on it...

If it's stabbing you want Rick, we're in the right town

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Jun 2015, 11:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:Sounds like a lovely afternoon you have planned, just spike the punch with shrooms or something...

It is free beer. Hopefully the missus's sister has a baby this weekend so I can tuck in.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Jun 2015, 11:02 am

DAVE wrote:If it's stabbing you want Rick, we're in the right town

Fair point, but need to get in there quick before the bona fide nut jobs bog of to Shahland

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Jun 2015, 11:14 am

But if you don't like what they're going to do,
You better not stop them 'cause they're coming through

hey, hey, all bound for ISIL land

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jun 2015, 11:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Sounds like a lovely afternoon you have planned, just spike the punch with shrooms or something...

It is free beer. Hopefully the missus's sister has a baby this weekend so I can tuck in.
Into what, you f*cking pervert? was the last movie you watched "A Serbian Film"?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Jun 2015, 6:23 am

God rest ye merry Gentlemen. Fist

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Jun 2015, 6:26 am

Let nothing you dismay. Morning Shah

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Jun 2015, 6:32 am

Lovely start to the day, a plane flying overhead to land at the airport nearby, birds singing and a duck family waddling across the pelican crossing. Identity theft has arrived in the avian kingdom. All well my legally thieving friend?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Jun 2015, 6:39 am

Good start here too mate, sun is shining, mugs lining up to be patronised with small print, and all the birds have F*cked off down south, so no tweeting outside my window this morning, all good.

May even feck off early today because that's how I roll...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Jun 2015, 6:49 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33265056

For the cultured amongst you.

Rick you are aware that you won't get rushed by asians during ramadhan? You dont need to set off 6 hours before dark to avoid the locals.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Jun 2015, 6:59 am

Shah wrote:Rick you are aware that you won't get rushed by asians during ramadhan? You dont need to set off 6 hours before dark to avoid the locals.

You do in Bradford mate, between that and feral horses, it is like mad max out there, just with less energy during daylight hours...

Thought you had been promoted now Shah, surely that means you have minions for the dead shifts...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Jun 2015, 7:09 am

Gru won't lend them to me the b*stard. Anyway, the promotion just means more hours and more money per hour. The downside is morning radio is depressing as f*ck and catchy with it.

How could an angel break my heart . is the thinly disguised emo sh*te that was on this morning

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Jun 2015, 7:12 am

Shah wrote:Gru won't lend them to me the b*stard. Anyway, the promotion just means more hours and more money per hour. The downside is morning radio is depressing as f*ck and catchy with it.

I only listen to news radio in a morning otherwise I end up with some godawful ear worm wriggling around my skull for most of the day, the only upside of which is to embed it in some other poor souls head. by my shoite humming rendition of it's rubbish refrain

Last edited by rick_dagless on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Jun 2015, 7:17 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:Gru won't lend them to me the b*stard. Anyway, the promotion just means more hours and more money per hour. The downside is morning radio is depressing as f*ck and catchy with it.

I only listen to news radio in a morning otherwise I end up with some godawful ear worm wriggling around my skull for most of the day, the only upside of which is to embed it in some other poor souls head. by my shoite humming rendition of it's I play with my 2inch c*ck refrain

The art of W*nking without W*nking?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Jun 2015, 7:19 am

Shah wrote:The art of W*nking without W*nking?

Zen is all about finding inner peace with some alone time, and it is less messy

(i see the swear filter is getting better)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:01 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:05 am

morning

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:05 am

Morning Tino, I shall be back in the motherland this Friday, usual pilgramage to the old Floatel site.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:08 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, I shall be back in the motherland this Friday, usual pilgramage to the old Floatel site.

Excellent stuff. Going back to see the folks?

Say hello to Runcorn as you'll be close enough. Probably best you don't go there but you know that already.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:10 am

I am indeed, I will shout at Runcorn at a distance if that helps at all?

Though I am also in turn escaping one of the folks who is staying with me mid-move... Ace...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:12 am

rick_dagless wrote:I am indeed, I will shout at Runcorn at a distance if that helps at all?

Make it a safe distance, RicK.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:16 am

Tino wrote:Make it a safe distance, RicK

I will be in Northwich Tino, safe is relative...

Though I am quite annoyed that I missed the Cheshire show this week, normally a favourite time to get leathered in a field drinking home made perry whilst surrounded by twonks...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:22 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Make it a safe distance, RicK

I will be in Northwich Tino, safe is relative...

Though I am quite annoyed that I missed the Cheshire show this week, normally a favourite time to get leathered in a field drinking home made perry whilst surrounded by twonks...

Ah the Cheshire show. Eating all the free samples of food whilst brazenly smoking pot in a field surrounded by posh girls from Knutsford, Wilmslow and Alderly Edge.

Happy days.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:26 am

Tino wrote:Ah the Cheshire show. Eating all the free samples of food whilst brazenly smoking pot in a field surrounded by posh girls from Knutsford, Wilmslow and Alderly Edge.

Happy days.

Pretty much, then sneaking back to the young farmers party at the end, to take advantage of the country chicks and get in fights with prospective future landowners.... Halcyon days.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:30 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Ah the Cheshire show. Eating all the free samples of food whilst brazenly smoking pot in a field surrounded by posh girls from Knutsford, Wilmslow and Alderly Edge.

Happy days.

Pretty much, then sneaking back to the young farmers party at the end, to take advantage of the country chicks and get in fights with prospective future landowners.... Halcyon days.

This and The View. Both clear breaches of CC protocol.

Can we be retrospectively fined?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:32 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Happy days.

Picking our way among the lettuces, strolling in wellies across the potato fields...Salad days.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:57 am

Tino wrote:This and The View. Both clear breaches of CC protocol.

Can we be retrospectively fined?

We can come to some time share agreement going foward, but not sure of past trangressions... I a already nervous about meeting a large bald, angry, metalhead in my current town.

Jules wrote:strolling in wellies

Hunter boots in Cheshire Jules, we are not scum...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 25 Jun 2015, 9:00 am

Rick - we also need to avoid alumni events in Dundee. Should be safe enough as I only ever hang about in the bushes beside the tennis courts when I go back to the University.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Jun 2015, 9:04 am

superflyweight wrote:Rick - we also need to avoid alumni events in Dundee.  Should be safe enough as I only ever hang about in the bushes beside the tennis courts when I go back to the University.  

Is Dundee a Uni particularly set up for lawyers?

Serious question.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jun 2015, 9:05 am

Can't be bothered, can't see very well, gonna go kill a few hookers

Ah, those lazy, hazy, crazy days of Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Jun 2015, 9:07 am

super wrote:Rick - we also need to avoid alumni events in Dundee. Should be safe enough as I only ever hang about in the bushes beside the tennis courts when I go back to the University.

Agreed, we have probably past transgressed also super, even if it just passed out outside Belmont Halls...

Tino
Is Dundee a Uni particularly set up for lawyers?

It has a very well thought of red brick law dept Tino, and is (was?) then only place that specialises in both English and Scottish law...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next