The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write For V2 Boxing

4 posters

Go down

Write For V2 Boxing Empty Write For V2 Boxing

Post by hampo17 Tue 23 Jun 2015, 3:13 pm

BECOME A BOXING WRITER

V2 Boxing and 606v2 is always on the lookout for fresh writing talent to come in and contribute to our boxing news site V2 Boxing

Whether it's a couple of paragraphs about a breaking piece of news or a lengthy piece - the site is always looking for new material to publish.

EXPOSURE

Writing for Ringnews24 guarantees you exposure to thousands of boxing fans. Our articles appear on Twitter, Facebook, many other websites.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/V2Boxing
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/V2-Boxing/721861291231151

JOIN THE TEAM

If you're interested in joining our team, please contact the myself, Chris or Adam on our forum or drop us an email at paulhampton@v2boxing.co.uk

SUBMIT AN ARTICLE

Articles can be submitted to me via PM or email paulhampton@v2boxing.co.uk

WRITERS STAFF ROOM

Join the V2 Boxing Staff and access our writers staff room - https://www.606v2.com/f125-the-v2-journal-writers-club

PRESS CREDENTIALS

Writers who have made a considerable contribution to our website will have the chance to attend fights via press credentials - More information in the writers’ staff room.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Write For V2 Boxing Empty Re: Write For V2 Boxing

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 3:30 pm

Do you have a benchmark for levels of acceptability? Would something along the lines of the brilliant "My Top five famous punches" pass muster or would it have to be one of Chris's 2000 word essays on "Gumshields through the ages."?

Hampton...titter!

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 23 Jun 2015, 3:30 pm

You top five articles are more than welcome buddy.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 3:32 pm

I don't want to provoke ONEDUNCE by plagarising his outstanding work. It's something I feel Dan Raphael himself would read and kick himself in frustration at not getting there first

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 23 Jun 2015, 3:33 pm

Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuransHorse Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:00 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Do you have a benchmark for levels of acceptability? Would something along the lines of the brilliant "My Top five famous punches" pass muster or would it have to be one of Chris's 2000 word essays on "Gumshields through the ages."?

Hampton...titter!

I always thought Chris was ONETWO's alias on this forum? Very similar writing styles.

I would be interested in reading anything written by you, Dave. I happen to believe you are both a genius and an innovative pioneer for mankind, It's merely unfortunate that you are trapped in the body of a colossal pervert suffering from tourettes.

DuransHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:04 pm

Yeah Dave I would like to read your stuff, quite frankly couldn't give f..k if it is boxing related, just as long as I get a laugh!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:09 pm

DuransHorse wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Do you have a benchmark for levels of acceptability? Would something along the lines of the brilliant "My Top five famous punches" pass muster or would it have to be one of Chris's 2000 word essays on "Gumshields through the ages."?

Hampton...titter!

I always thought Chris was ONETWO's alias on this forum?  Very similar writing styles.

I would be interested in reading anything written by you, Dave.  I happen to believe you are both a genius and an innovative pioneer for mankind, It's merely unfortunate that you are trapped in the body of a colossal pervert suffering from tourettes.

Bit harsh.....No need for the word Colossal !!..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jun 2015, 11:29 am

I'm just grateful he didn't refer to it as a colossal body.

Anyway, I'm not trapped in this body, DH, I choose to stay here....c*nt!

Adam, laughs would only be guaranteed if I could attach pictures of my Hampton (although not necessarily the ones where it's dipped in the blood of recently slain hookers)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down