The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURREY vs MIDDLESEX NATWEST T20 BLAST

+2
guildfordbat
jimbobgooner
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SURREY vs MIDDLESEX NATWEST T20 BLAST  - Page 2 Empty SURREY vs MIDDLESEX NATWEST T20 BLAST

Post by jimbobgooner Thu 02 Jul 2015, 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

SURREY HAVE NAMED A FOURTEEN MAN SQUAD FOR THE NATWEST T20 GAME AGAINST MIDDLESEX AT THE KIA OVAL ON FRIDAY.
Freddie van den Bergh has been added to the squad from the gloucestershire game.
The Surrey squad to play Middlesex in the NatWest T20 Blast at the Kia Oval on Friday 3rd July :
Gareth Batty (capt)
Zafar Ansari
James Burke
Rory Burns
Sam Curran
Tom Curran
Matthew Dunn
Ben Foakes
Tim Linley
Azhar Mahmood
Jason Roy
Kumar Sangakkara
Freddie van den Bergh
Gary Wilson
never change a winning team they say
over to you chaps thumbsup

jimbobgooner

Back to top Go down

SURREY vs MIDDLESEX NATWEST T20 BLAST  - Page 2 Empty Re: SURREY vs MIDDLESEX NATWEST T20 BLAST

Post by jimbobgooner Fri 03 Jul 2015, 8:52 pm

They don't get much easier then that

jimbobgooner

Back to top Go down

SURREY vs MIDDLESEX NATWEST T20 BLAST  - Page 2 Empty Re: SURREY vs MIDDLESEX NATWEST T20 BLAST

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 03 Jul 2015, 8:53 pm

Sanga guides to the easiest of 8 wicket victories with 40 off 28
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:33 pm

We played a decent batting line up tonight, with Norah due to come in at No 10.  Very comfortable victory - hope the bumper crowd got enough entertainment for their money.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbobgooner Fri 03 Jul 2015, 10:17 pm

Cheers corporal

jimbobgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri 03 Jul 2015, 10:37 pm

Olly wrote:Further to my comment on Roy, it's something he often did in the ODI's. Think he just needs to mature a little more to become a better bat

Strange one. Roy has considerably matured and improved in the 4 day game over the last season and a half - that's the area of his game where he used to be heavily criticised for being in too much of a rush and giving his wicket away. However, this year it's been in the limited overs format that he's sometimes looked anxious and been impatient with predictable results. I agree it's a current issue but believe he'll turn it round. Without doubt on my part, he's a huge talent. Saw Jos Buttler interviewed on Sky recently - he gave the impression that the England ODI management and squad strongly feel the same about Roy's ability and have genuine confidence in him.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2