The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
Hero
Adam D
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Rowley
15 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 am

First topic message reminder :

WADAW.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Think we all assumed nobody other than Galted would do such a thing Sean. Is akin to asking him if he had ever been beaten up by a seven year old.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:03 pm

No.

God no.

Do they still make Hi-Tech?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:09 pm

As you all keep asking, the link in my questions was they were all songs mentioned in the most vaunted members of the Culture Cup threads locations Julius, Sean, Superfly, Tina. Now can you shut up about it, please?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:15 pm

music

1) And i wonder when we are ever gonna change, living under the fear till nothing else remains.

2) She said i'm not a girl you put on at a stand by

3) An' went to Detroit workin' on a 'sembly line, The first year they had me puttin' wheels on Cadillacs

music

There isn't really a link, but there is a hidden one.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:17 pm

2 is the mighty Wired for Sound by Cliff.

the other two I do not have a clue on.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Correct.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:29 pm

is 3 jonny cash?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:30 pm

yes it is.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Yes, 'One Piece at a Time'.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:36 pm

First day and he has michaelised the thread. This is a stunning performance, genuine CC Hall of Fame stuff in the making.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:37 pm

And with a quiz. Even my quizzes haven't michaelised the place and I would love to step in the footsteps of a hero.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:40 pm

It's a dizzyingly good opening day. Is like being there for Messi's debut at Barcelona.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Legend in the making

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Let's just calm the rhetoric about this guy.

We know next to nothing about him, other than a few well chosen answers that he knew would get his foot in the door. That's what Raf was like and he ended up being a complete Cockwomble.

So can we all stop masturbating over him before he has proved worthy of such a thing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Sometimes, I honestly think I am the only person that keeps this place running smoothly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Don't worry Tina, he is not in danger of replacing you at the lower reaches of my top five just yet.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Rowley wrote:Don't worry Tina, he is not in danger of replacing you at the lower reaches of my top five just yet.

I should bloody well think not.

He may end up being as amusing as me, as erudite as you, and as clever as Jules.

But, he could also turn out to be another Sean or Raf.

Just keep some perspective, that is all I am saying.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:58 pm

You were all busying yourselves with the Journo shooting thread and slating the American bloke. Is he actually American, or really angry?

#1 was 'We Don't Need Another Hero'.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:01 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Let's just calm the rhetoric about this guy.

We know next to nothing about him, other than a few well chosen answers that he knew would get his foot in the door.  That's what Raf was like and he ended up being a complete Cockwomble.

So can we all stop masturbating over him before he has proved worthy of such a thing.

Its his initiation. No ones told him that usually its the biscuit in the middle, we've all been too busy watching Seans poker face waiting for it to crack. He hasn't licked his lips yet in what must be a new record for him.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:12 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sometimes, I honestly think I am the only person that keeps this place running smoothly.

You were the one who let me in, get off that high horse.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sometimes, I honestly think I am the only person that keeps this place running smoothly.

And you're into wrestling. When you look at it like that Raf suddenly does not seem so bad.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Rowley wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

And you're into wrestling. When you look at it like that Raf suddenly does not seem so bad.

Not sure about that Jeff. Whats worse? Watching wrestling or dressing as a wrestler in public?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Rowley wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

If it makes you feel any better I used to run a darts league and go to the arras yearly, but the darts crowds are now too distasteful for my liking.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:05 pm

Alistair wrote:

Do you think lemon is a colour? No. It's a fruit.

F*CK YOU, ALISTAIR. BLOODY WELL F*CK YOU!!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Alistair wrote:No.

God no.

Do they still make Hi-Tech?

F*CK YOU, ALISTAIR!!!  BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY WELL F*CKING F*CK YOU!!!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Rowley wrote:I am convinced, he is in. Galted is still my favourite, but this is a solid start, he could trouble my top five posters.

Don't be too downhearted Galted. I still love you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Galted wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Do you think lemon is a colour? No. It's a fruit.

F*CK YOU, ALISTAIR. BLOODY WELL F*CK YOU!!

I don't think i've ever been happier with setting someone up.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:22 am

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:I am convinced, he is in. Galted is still my favourite, but this is a solid start, he could trouble my top five posters.

Don't be too downhearted Galted. I still love you.

Thanks, Jeff, that's cheered me up a bit. Quite a lot in fact.

Love you too.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:20 am

Morning members new and old, and those waiting on the wings...

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:35 am

Alright, RicK.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:36 am

Good morning lads. I wish you, peace love and the pursuit of the men who cuckolded you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:37 am

Easy Tino/Shah, how goes it lads?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:41 am

rick_dagless wrote:Easy Tino/Shah, how goes it lads?

I'm on my last legs, RiCk. You?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:43 am

Tino wrote:I'm on my last legs, RiCk. You?

Just taking it one day at a time Tino, one day at a Time...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:53 am

Morning all. Chin up Tina, the impending global financial Armageddon is not your fault, and doesn't really matter. We still have the sun, the flowers and the myriad joys nature provides for fee. The rest is just window dressing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:58 am

Sun? It has done nothing but pi55ing rain all week here. Beginning to get on my jubblies.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:58 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all. Chin up Tina, the impending global financial Armageddon is not your fault, and doesn't really matter. We still have the sun, the flowers and the myriad joys nature provides for fee. The rest is just window dressing.

Until the sun burns out, all the flowers shrivel up and all of nature dies.

But thanks for the support, appreciate it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:01 am

You'll be gone by the time that happens. Might get the seven year old though, so a bit of payback for the ungrateful little turd.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:06 am

Rowley wrote:You'll be gone by the time that happens. Might get the seven year old though, so a bit of payback for the ungrateful little turd.

I think he was referring to the arrival of junior in what he considers poetic terms.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:09 am

Rowley wrote:You'll be gone by the time that happens. Might get the seven year old though, so a bit of payback for the ungrateful little turd.

He isn't 7 and wasn't 7 when the incident happened.

The rest of your post is accurate.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:14 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

He was 5?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:21 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

He was 5?

I know where you live, Shah. Well, I know where your adopted home is, I don't know whereabouts in Syria you hail from, but I can find you.

I can find you and I can hurt you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:31 am

By order of Adam, we ban that boogie sound
Degenerate the faithful, with that crazy Casbah sound
But windows he brought out the electric camel drum
The local guitar picker got his guitar picking thumb
As soon as the shah-reef had cleared the square, riCk began to wail......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:38 am

Rock the Casbah...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:38 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

He was 5?

I know where you live, Shah.  Well, I know where your adopted home is, I don't know whereabouts in Syria you hail from, but I can find you.

I can find you and I can hurt you.

You do know there are three year olds in our army?

We're just working on triggers for foetuses and you'll be on suicide watch.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:48 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I'm on my last legs, RiCk. You?

Just taking it one day at a time Tino, one day at a Time...

....sweet Jesus.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:49 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all. Chin up Tina, the impending global financial Armageddon is not your fault, and doesn't really matter. We still have the sun, the flowers and the myriad joys nature provides for fee. The rest is just window dressing.

Capitalism is rampant these days.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:57 am

Morning Jules, quick firing this fine morn dear chap...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:57 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Capitalism is rampant these days.

Not in Barcelona. Ask Raf.

How do you do today Jules?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:00 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Ask Raf.

The answer will be that South Africans are, like, totally awesome and everyone else, especially the British, are morons.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next