The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
Hero
Adam D
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Rowley
15 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Aug 2015, 10:19 am

First topic message reminder :

WADAW.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:16 am

Could you finger the one off countdown though?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:Could you finger the one off countdown though?

Yeah he could - in the library, by the dictionary corner.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:29 am

Never watched it, so no idea.

Although you could be tricking me. Is it a man?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:33 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Although you could be tricking me.  Is it a man?

It's the same one as on 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:34 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Then no, I wouldn't finger Jimmy Carr.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:36 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Then no, I wouldn't finger Jimmy Carr.

It's the same one who's in dictionary corner on 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:51 am

Suzie Dent is her name

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:52 am

Rick, Superfly. Am currently negotiating my departure date and not working my full notice. If this gets nasty can I trust you both to go all Johnny Cochrane on their asses?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:53 am

Rowley wrote:Rick, Superfly. Am currently negotiating my departure date and not working my full notice. If this gets nasty can I trust you both to go all Johnny Cochrane on their asses?

Shouldn't you get the opinion of some real lawyers as well?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:58 am

How very dare you Tina. Rick works in Bradford, you heard me, Bradford. I know you have lived down south a while, but in case you have forgotten Bradford is the epicentre of the legal profession.

Superfly is more a support role. Nothing against him but being based in Scotland his speciality is obviously drink driving and assault but am sure he can provide vital admin support to Rick.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 9:03 am

Rowley wrote:Rick, Superfly. Am currently negotiating my departure date and not working my full notice. If this gets nasty can I trust you both to go all Johnny Cochrane on their asses?

What are the positions? You obviously want to leave now. Them?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 Aug 2015, 9:04 am

No worries Jeff, I will help where I can dear boy...

Tino f*ck you, if you ever bring charges against your 3 year old for GBH, don't come limping to me.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Aug 2015, 9:05 am

Jeff, you can use your redundancy money to put down a deposit on the themed restaurant we plan on opening?

I have two major concerns about this unfortunate situation.

Firstly, will there now be an influx of Shah's lot? Will the Home Counties turn into an ISIS stronghold?

And secondly, you will now have my email address but I won't have yours. That is reverse stalking in action and something I find deeply uncomfortable.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 20 Aug 2015, 9:06 am

Waiting to hear Sean, meant to be on three months. Have basically said I don't want to do that, am waiting for their suggestion.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 9:13 am

The ex saw a lawyer yesterday about her work. My mates already call her 'no win no fee' after the last episode. Guess it didn't go well as she was an absolute tw@t last night culminating with 'accidentily' dropping an iron griddle pan on to my bare foot. I'm walking like I have polio today....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 20 Aug 2015, 9:50 am

seanmichaels wrote:The ex saw a lawyer yesterday about her work. My mates already call her 'no win no fee' after the last episode. Guess it didn't go well as she was an absolute tw@t last night culminating with 'accidentily' dropping an iron griddle pan on to my bare foot. I'm walking like I have polio today....

She sounds great. Sign her up for the Australian cricket team. After she's made the flapjacks.

I was also at a solicitor's office today... twice. First to sign, then hand delivered docs to court... then dropped stamped docs back to him.
Top bloke - his law firm's name is an acronym for a latin word (phrase in English). The logo says it all. Hoping he can blast my opponent out of the water... but not too hard. Need some money back. Or else the unit by the sea will be the next target.

Oh, and good evening folks! Or good moaning if it suits.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 10:03 am

See the Aussies are whingeing about the pitches. I am a bit uncomfortable with it especially if they are being doctored to the extent of the groundstaff putting covers on when the sun comes out.

Being in the business though, I know in July things were very dry and had been for a long time. We had 3 home games in a row and took something like a combined 8 wickets in total over those games. Since then I've been able to keep things a bit greener and there has been more life. I think I would struggle to produce a straw coloured dry track now even with covers coming on and off 24/7. The weather is dank, and there hasn't really been a drying wind.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 20 Aug 2015, 10:10 am

seanmichaels wrote:See the Aussies are whingeing about the pitches. I am a bit uncomfortable with it especially if they are being doctored to the extent of the groundstaff putting covers on when the sun comes out.

Being in the business though, I know in July things were very dry and had been for a long time. We had 3 home games in a row and took something like a combined 8 wickets in total over those games. Since then I've been able to keep things a bit greener and there has been more life. I think I would struggle to produce a straw coloured dry track now even with covers coming on and off 24/7. The weather is dank, and there hasn't really been a drying wind.

Good. They can whinge all they like. I'll be happy with no less than 4-1. England thoroughly deserve to smash them again.
The last two (and the 1st) performances were diabolically poor.

Luckily our chicks did well. And the robotics football world cup victory - against some German university no less. I'm so thrilled!
Sean, did you see Ellyse's goal against Sweden? https://vimeo.com/70318668

Things are very dry here too for the moment. No rain (well... 0.3mm) in August so far.
Going to be mid 20s tomorrow. A taste of spring in late winter.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Thu 20 Aug 2015, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Aug 2015, 10:17 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:I was up her way today near her old school.

You must both have enjoyed that.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 20 Aug 2015, 10:19 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:I was up her way today near her old school.

You must both have enjoyed that.

I have an unusual history with her school one might say. "Playing commandos"... yeah right!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Aug 2015, 10:20 am

LD, did you see the story about the women in Perth (I think) who died from a snake bite?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 20 Aug 2015, 10:25 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:LD, did you see the story about the women in Perth (I think) who died from a snake bite?

I did indeed Tino. A pity she carked it.
This is a dangerous of time of the year when they finish hibernation and look for some sun.
If I see what looks like an old belt (or part of a burst tyre) lying in the grass... I wouldn't be kicking it too soon. See if it hisses first.

A bit Eric Carmen on here this morning. All out for 99 on this wicket and those evil looking clouds. (that is not a reverse hex by the way)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 11:15 am

What about that kid who got bitten by a shark in spain? Not as bad as the chap who had his battered sausage knicked by a seagull mind.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 20 Aug 2015, 11:20 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:LD, did you see the story about the women in Perth (I think) who died from a snake bite?

I did indeed Tino. A pity she carked it.
This is a dangerous of time of the year when they finish hibernation and look for some sun.
If I see what looks like an old belt (or part of a burst tyre) lying in the grass... I wouldn't be kicking it too soon. See if it hisses first.

A bit Eric Carmen on here this morning. All out for 99 on this wicket and those evil looking clouds. (that is not a reverse hex by the way)
Screw you guys, I'm going home

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Aug 2015, 11:27 am

seanmichaels wrote:What about that kid who got bitten by a shark in spain? Not as bad as the chap who had his battered sausage knicked by a seagull mind.....

There is no such thing as a seagull.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 11:29 am

what are those white things then?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Aug 2015, 11:30 am

seanmichaels wrote:what are those white things then?

Gulls?
Doves?
Sperm stains?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 11:52 am

uncouth.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Aug 2015, 12:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:What about that kid who got bitten by a shark in spain? Not as bad as the chap who had his battered sausage knicked by a seagull mind.....

True - it's just a red herring.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Aug 2015, 12:24 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

True - it's just a red herring.

Excellent work, Julio.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 20 Aug 2015, 12:43 pm

Whose tern for the quiz?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 Aug 2015, 12:57 pm

TLD wrote:Whose tern for the quiz?

Yours TLD, or are you chicken?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 1:33 pm

Affurs:

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 20 Aug 2015, 1:45 pm

Those are just two pictures of your weekend aren't they?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 1:52 pm

Bit tame compared to the post match shower shenanigans.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:25 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Bit tame compared to the post match shower shenanigans.....

Or he-nanigans in your case.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:28 pm

Bog off jules.

No one got the quiz answer then?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:34 pm

Donald Trump

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:40 pm

correct.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:46 pm

Spoiler:

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:49 pm

Hillary Clinton

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:50 pm

correct (easy one)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:57 pm

Bit easy:

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:59 pm

Affurs:

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:00 pm

not a clue zigmeister.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:01 pm

Gonna have to guess that is Jeremy Corbyn, Sean. But I can only guess that assuming you think the woman in the middle is hot as I have no idea who the fella is.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:02 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Affurs:

Spoiler:

Jeremy Corbyn.

But I don't get the Seth part?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:03 pm

Don't know yours, Ziggler.

It's Ashley someone but that's all I can offer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:04 pm

Does it have to be a person? I'm new to this game, mine is a news story.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:04 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Bit easy:

Ashley Madison leak.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next