The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
Hero
Adam D
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Rowley
15 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Aug 2015, 10:19 am

First topic message reminder :

WADAW.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Aug 2015, 1:42 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Pasta coated in grated cheese and a topping of salad cream with a can of Coke Zero to quench my thirst. An old favourite of mine, 8/10.

Are you a student or northern?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Aug 2015, 1:45 pm

Being a northerner, I don't know about such things as dating websites. We use Wednesday nights at Mecca bingo as a dating establishment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 27 Aug 2015, 1:46 pm

seAnmicHaels wrote:This is the picture I always get sent.....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Aug 2015, 1:48 pm

Minor celebrity anecdote

I've seen James Blunt's sister's snatch.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 27 Aug 2015, 1:50 pm

seAnmicHaels wrote:

Minor celebrity anecdote

I've seen James Blunt's sister's snatch.
Nice use of sizing and bold.  clap

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Aug 2015, 1:52 pm

Actually, I may be telling a lie, it may have been Daisy Blount's mate's snatch.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Aug 2015, 2:18 pm

seAnmicHaels wrote:Actually, I may be telling a lie

No sh*t! Really?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Aug 2015, 2:22 pm

It has been a long alcohol fuelled 9 years since the event. It was definitely one of their snatches, a friend of a friend was doing either Blunt's sister or her friend and filmed it. I am erring on the side of it being Blunt's sisters friend.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 27 Aug 2015, 2:26 pm

seAnmicHaels wrote:I am erring on the side of it being Blunt's sisters friend.

Keep us posted, am sure I'm not the only one on tenterhooks.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Aug 2015, 2:32 pm

Rowley wrote:
seAnmicHaels wrote:I am erring on the side of it being Blunt's sisters friend.

Keep us posted, am sure I'm not the only one on tenterhooks.

Good time to remind Adam that it is 'tenterhooks' and not 'tenderhooks'.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 27 Aug 2015, 2:33 pm

I've set my out of office, hung a 'Do Not Disturb' sign from the back of my head and put the phone to forward.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 Aug 2015, 2:43 pm

seAnmicHaels wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Pasta coated in grated cheese and a topping of salad cream with a can of Coke Zero to quench my thirst. An old favourite of mine, 8/10.

Are you a student or northern?

I've never grown out of student habits when I cook for myself. I have graduated (both literally and anecdotally) from when I used to eat plain rice or plain pasta, except for the special days when I used to mix the two as a "treat." I had other monetary priorities.

But no i'm not flipping Northern.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:09 pm

Boil spaghetti in salted water for ten minutes and throw small pieces of steak and kidney pie on top of it with a bit of mayo.

9/10

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:10 pm

After putting the spaghetti on a plate don't put your pie in the saucepan!

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:13 pm

As Hero is never going to give you lot another round of the Music Cup to keep you going, I'll add another one of my tedious lyrics quizzes to entertain you for a whole 30 seconds.

music
1. My love is like a high prison wall
2. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away
3. I had a dream when I was young, a dream of sweet illusion
4. I'm so ugly, but that's okay, 'cause so are you
5. Some may say, I'm wishing my days away
6. Tired of living like a blind man, I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:17 pm

4. is nirvana. can't think of the song..... In Utero?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:17 pm

d'oh lithium.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:18 pm

I've thrown in two Nirvana songs in my last two, one you had lyrics for in your "Location" and you have struggled with both.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:20 pm

oh God, I hope you don't like no.6?

Nickleback - This is how you remind me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:20 pm

2 is Bulletproof by Rihanna

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:21 pm

3. Hammer to Fall?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:21 pm

Adam D wrote:3. Hammer to Fall?
One Vision is what I meant

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:22 pm

1 is Gold Spandeu Ballet

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:22 pm

1) Spandau Ballet - Gold

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:23 pm

4) Walking on the moon?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:23 pm

4 is the Police Walking on the Moon

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:23 pm

Adam D wrote:2 is Bulletproof by Rihanna

wtf.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:24 pm

2) Titanium by Guetta ft SIA

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:24 pm

was gonna say metals, lithium / gold / nickle....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:24 pm

Its not that is it. Its titanium by someone like Rihanna?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:25 pm

Alistair is, and this is no surprise considering his blazing start to life here, 100% correct.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:26 pm

The word 'bulletproof' is part of the lyrics. Though there are vast differences between both Guetta and SIA and Rihanna.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:27 pm

And no, I do not like Nickleback, but the tedious link within them demanded I expose the person who could get that lyric without google's help.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:28 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:And no, I do not like Nickleback, but the tedious link within them demanded I expose the person who could get that lyric without google's help.

I was travelling in Australia when it came out. Aussies played it everywhere

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:29 pm

1. My love is like a high prison wall - Gold by Spandau Ballet
2. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away - Titanium by David Guetta ft Sia
3. I had a dream when I was young, a dream of sweet illusion - One Vision by Queen
4. I'm so ugly, but that's okay, 'cause so are you - Lithium by Nirvana
5. Some may say, I'm wishing my days away - Walking on the Moon by The Police
6. Tired of living like a blind man, I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling - How You Remind Me by Nickelback

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:29 pm

You're a nickleback fan DZ, it fits with the wrestling thing. You genuinely believe Rock Star to be incisive and amusing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:31 pm

I like one of their songs, I must admit, but I've only just realised i've been spelling it Nickleback for years which is apparently wrong.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:33 pm

Could you confirm which song it is, it will help us judge you?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:35 pm

Burn It To The Ground - which some users of this thread (maybe Adam) will remember was once the theme song for WWE Monday Night Raw.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:36 pm

NICKELBACK and WWF. The sake of f*ck.

Jeff, I'm off to 606v3 for a while. See you over there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:36 pm

I don't watch wrestling, so i can't comment.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:38 pm

Alistair wrote:I don't watch wrestling

You're in.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:39 pm

seAnmicHaels wrote:
Adam D wrote:2 is Bulletproof by Rihanna

wtf.....

This genuinely made me laugh
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:41 pm

Alistair wrote:
Galted wrote:
Alistair wrote:No.

God no.

Do they still make Hi-Tech?

F*CK YOU, ALISTAIR!!!  BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY WELL F*CKING F*CK YOU!!!

I made a friend!

Morning.

Hello

You're my second best 606 chum after Jeff and my fifth best non-categorised chum after Jeff, Wingrove, Doug and my cat.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:42 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:NICKELBACK and WWF.  The sake of f*ck.

Jeff, I'm off to 606v3 for a while.  See you over there.

The World Wildlife Fund have nothing to do with this Tina, and I'm worried that you have such a disdain for them. What's a panda ever done to you?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:43 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Speaking of Galted; where's he from? I see he's in the States currently but I can't imagine an American would ever have made it through registration here regardless of how abusive their mail order bride is.

I'm from Birming Ham.

Alabama.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:44 pm

Quite liked the Edge and Matt Hardy storyline when he was boning his missus but bedpan McMahon has to be the funniest of all time.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:44 pm

Galted wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Galted wrote:
Alistair wrote:No.

God no.

Do they still make Hi-Tech?

F*CK YOU, ALISTAIR!!!  BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY WELL F*CKING F*CK YOU!!!

I made a friend!

Morning.

Hello

You're my second best 606 chum after Jeff and my fifth best non-categorised chum after Jeff, Wingrove, Doug and my cat.

Charmed.

Sorry about the Hi-Tech's, do they not have a Foot Locker in Alabama?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:45 pm

seAnmicHaels wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Speaking of Galted; where's he from? I see he's in the States currently but I can't imagine an American would ever have made it through registration here regardless of how abusive their mail order bride is.

Norwich originally.

Idiot.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Aug 2015, 3:45 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:NICKELBACK and WWF.  The sake of f*ck.

Jeff, I'm off to 606v3 for a while.  See you over there.

The World Wildlife Fund have nothing to do with this Tina, and I'm worried that you have such a disdain for them. What's a panda ever done to you?

Tino can't answer your post at the moment.

He is currently at 606v3 where the real men (and occasionally Galted) hang out.

Please leave a message.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next