The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

+13
Nico the gman
hampo17
Adam D
ShahenshahG
lfc91
Derbymanc
TRUSSMAN66
shenglong2015
TopHat24/7
Lance
wheelchair1991
Rowley
Mr Bounce
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 19 Aug 2015, 5:54 pm

Taken from Fightnews.com:

"WBC heavyweight champion Deontay “The Bronze Bomber” Wilder (34-0, 33 KOs) will defend his title against little known WBC #12 Johann Duhaupas (32-2, 20 KOs) on September 26 at the Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama, according to a report by WBRC-TV. The card will be televised on NBC. Duhaupas, hails from Abbeville, France, located about two hours north of Paris. His biggest win was a majority decision over Manuel Charr in April. His losses were against Erkan Teper in March and Francesco Pianeta in 2008. He has never fought in the U.S.

It will be the second straight fight for “The Bronze Bomber” in Birmingham. Wilder fought Eric Molina there on June 13. An official announcement is expected shortly."

It seems Mr Wilder is fast turning into the heavyweight equivalent of Kell Brook. I've heard of 2 names on Duhaupas' record. I bet Wilder makes hard work of this fight too. What a waste of a supposedly exciting fighter.

Mr Bounce

Posts : 3455
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : East of Florida, West of Felixstowe

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Rowley Wed 19 Aug 2015, 8:03 pm

You've never heard of Big Johann Duhaupas!!

Think that says more about you to be honest.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 51
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by wheelchair1991 Wed 19 Aug 2015, 8:08 pm

Oh dear....

wheelchair1991

Posts : 2129
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 32
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Lance Wed 19 Aug 2015, 10:02 pm

One decent opponent in 35 fights. Still fought better opposition than Fury though. Without titles to buy and sell we might
actually get better match ups

Lance

Posts : 1712
Join date : 2011-10-29

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:04 pm

I'd say Fury's CV is actually better.....

Wilder just adding to the list of Yank joke champs.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 40
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 2:21 pm

And you lot thought that once the Klitschko grip had gone the Heavyweight division could only benefit.

How wrong you were, and as Shenglong always predicted that if you think these titles in the hands of the likes of Wilder and Fury (Yes Truss directed mostly at you) was going to be any better you are sorely mistaken.

The division will have darker days wth Fury/Wilder in charge. It would literally die off completely.

At least Klitschko fights whos there to beat, these guys are pathetic.

The only way to solve the heavyweight division conundrum, is to find a beast willing to fight anyone and all comers to want to be a unified undisputed champ and defend it to create a talked about legacy....

shenglong2015

Posts : 513
Join date : 2015-07-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:12 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:I'd say Fury's CV is actually better.....

Wilder just adding to the list of Yank joke champs.

Someone is hoping I'll bite.... Rolling Eyes

Look Shengy you are absolving the alphabet boys of responsibilty................If I could get money for free I would...

Wilder, Brook, GGG, Quigg types shouldn't be allowed to get a way with it..

I'm no fan of Wilder and Fury but there are more chances of 50/50 scraps and interesting fights than this boring stinker stuck in Germany..

I want a Heavy champ people have heard of..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Derbymanc Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:30 pm

People have heard of Klitchsko Truss, just cause the Americans want to stick their fingers in their ear and yell lalalala doesn't meant he rest of the world does.

Wilder is a joke champ in a history of joke champs. People need to start turning it off or it'll just carry on.

Derbymanc

Posts : 4008
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:34 pm

People have heard of Klitscho............okay..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by lfc91 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:37 pm

Never got this idea that no one has heard of Wlad. Every single person in my friendship group knows who he is, which considering I am the only one overly interested in boxing (and I'm just slightly more than a casual) is quite telling.

Obviously that isn't exactly a scientific experiment, but it gives me a pretty good indication of how well known he is to the average joe.

lfc91

Posts : 1498
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:41 pm

lfc91 wrote:Never got this idea that no one has heard of Wlad. Every single person in my friendship group knows who he is, which considering I am the only one overly interested in boxing (and I'm just slightly more than a casual) is quite telling.

Well that's it then isn't it..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by lfc91 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:43 pm

I assume you couldn't concentrate long enough to process the information contained in the second paragraph of my post?

lfc91

Posts : 1498
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:44 pm

lfc91 wrote:I assume you couldn't concentrate long enough to process the information contained in the second paragraph of my post?

I read all your post...........Lennox Lewis would be the last heavyweight with name recognition........

Heavyweight boxing died when he retired..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by lfc91 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:45 pm

Well that's it then isn't it..

lfc91

Posts : 1498
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:46 pm

lfc91 wrote:Well that's it then isn't it..

Certainly is...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:51 pm

Haye vs Klitschko did something like 300 million views worldwide didn't it? Answer enough I think

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 38
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:52 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:I'd say Fury's CV is actually better.....

Wilder just adding to the list of Yank joke champs.

Someone is hoping I'll bite.... Rolling Eyes

Look Shengy you are absolving the alphabet boys of responsibilty................If I could get money for free I would...

Wilder, Brook, GGG, Quigg types shouldn't be allowed to get a way with it..

I'm no fan of Wilder and Fury but there are more chances of 50/50 scraps and interesting fights  than this boring stinker stuck in Germany..

I want a Heavy champ people have heard of..

I have no gripe with most of this Trussy, but can you please explain why you feel there is more chances of 50/50 scraps with these guys?

Its evident Wilder has no interest in risking his belt, and seems to be fighting people that are clearly not going to gives us those 50/50 scraps (ill check with the bookies later)

And as for Fury, if he ever gets his gredy hands on a belt we are all in truoble, he'll making fights with Bantamweights!

shenglong2015

Posts : 513
Join date : 2015-07-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:55 pm

Mate I come back to the point I made earlier...........

If the old timers could have fought crap for good money they would have......They fought to put food on the table and the glory was second..

Blame the alphabets.......Boxing is a business........

Fact is they shouldn't get away with it but they can..


TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Derbymanc Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:14 pm

So are you now saying that 300 million views worldwide is noone knowing who he is?

Where's your evidence for noone knowing him? or that he's bad for boxing?

I don't mind you Truss, but the constant flip flopping and double standards on your arguments get boring, especially when you can't actually back up what your waffling about.

You stated Wlad isn't known, other people shown why he is and you dismiss it because??????

Derbymanc

Posts : 4008
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:16 pm

Sorry Derby. My figures were vastly wrong










It was 500 million

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 38
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:21 pm

My Wife has coffee mornings...If I was to walk in the lounge and ask who the heavyweight champ was they wouldn't know..

Tyson, Holy, Lewis they would know..........

Haye a four time belt holder, brash, exciting heavyweight champ......No one was tuning in to see what all the fuss was about him obviously..

He stinks and no one is interested in him where it matters............Or like Lewis he'd leave to fight in America..

The Boxing CAPITAL of the World !!.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:22 pm

Thats why 500 million tuned in to watch Haye every fight yeah?

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 38
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:23 pm

I'm talking to Derby..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:24 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:People have heard of Klitscho............okay..

Outsell any US HW of the last decade significantly.

But yeh, nobody has heard of them..... Rolling Eyes typical pompous ignorant Yank

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 40
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Adam D Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:25 pm

shenglong2015 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:I'd say Fury's CV is actually better.....

Wilder just adding to the list of Yank joke champs.

Someone is hoping I'll bite.... Rolling Eyes

Look Shengy you are absolving the alphabet boys of responsibilty................If I could get money for free I would...

Wilder, Brook, GGG, Quigg types shouldn't be allowed to get a way with it..

I'm no fan of Wilder and Fury but there are more chances of 50/50 scraps and interesting fights  than this boring stinker stuck in Germany..

I want a Heavy champ people have heard of..

I have no gripe with most of this Trussy, but can you please explain why you feel there is more chances of 50/50 scraps with these guys?

Its evident Wilder has no interest in risking his belt, and seems to be fighting people that are clearly not going to gives us those 50/50 scraps (ill check with the bookies later)

And as for Fury, if he ever gets his gredy hands on a belt we are all in truoble, he'll making fights with Bantamweights!
I understand how Wilder is getting a hard time but Fury hasnt exactly ducked challengers. He agreed to fight Haye twice!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Posts : 23684
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 51
Location : Parts Unknown

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Derbymanc Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:27 pm

That's better Truss, I get what your saying now. But I'll have to disagree, he's more well known than you'd think and he's a good ambassador for the sport, not his fault there's a massive gap of talent at the top end of the game.

Completely agree with you on the champions, whilst we as fans find it frustrating that the champs are constantly fighting chaff and not stepping up, whilst they're still getting paid and paid well it will continue to happen. Whilst the alphabets are still lining their pockets then they'll continue to let it happen. It's a shame but unless people start turning off and not showing up then it'll continue to go on.


Can we knock the insults on the head all around, it adds nothing to the debates get's everyone riled up and then it descends into arguments rather than having decent discussions. (I don't mind a pee take just the actual insults).


Is America the boxing capitol of the world anymore??? if the belts start to leave their shores (which seems to be happening) then can see a big shift to Europe (unless you can get a genuine exciting Heavyweight champion)? Not trying to be disrespectful btw just asking a genuine question

Derbymanc

Posts : 4008
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Adam D Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:29 pm

Derbymanc wrote:That's better Truss, I get what your saying now. But I'll have to disagree, he's more well known than you'd think and he's a good ambassador for the sport, not his fault there's a massive gap of talent at the top end of the game.

Completely agree with you on the champions, whilst we as fans find it frustrating that the champs are constantly fighting chaff and not stepping up, whilst they're still getting paid and paid well it will continue to happen. Whilst the alphabets are still lining their pockets then they'll continue to let it happen. It's a shame but unless people start turning off and not showing up then it'll continue to go on.


Can we knock the insults on the head all around, it adds nothing to the debates get's everyone riled up and then it descends into arguments rather than having decent discussions. (I don't mind a pee take just the actual insults)
 
Wise words!Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Admin+you+ll+protect+us+right+swing+_5bb0ed02e88eca8182d921aea86bbd0b

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Posts : 23684
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 51
Location : Parts Unknown

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:30 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:My Wife has coffee mornings...If I was to walk in the lounge and ask who the heavyweight champ was they wouldn't know..

Tyson, Holy, Lewis they would know..........

Haye a four time belt holder, brash, exciting heavyweight champ......No one was tuning in to see what all the fuss was about him obviously..

He stinks and no one is interested in him where it matters............Or like Lewis he'd leave to fight in America..

The Boxing CAPITAL of the World !!.

I have to agree with Derby, hes right Wlad is very well known as are the Klitschkos in general.

My Mrs knows exactly who the HW champ is. Not bother, as oes most of the planet.

In addition, the 2011 film Klitschko was very successful, and fetched some serious dough at the box office across Europe. Americans just cant stand the fact that the HW title is held by a non-Western fighter.

Well TOUGH, It is held in germany by two fellas that are well spoken, well mannered, and enjoy fighting to their European audience and decent hours of the night. And in years to come people will reflec kindly on their careers as not only good champions but great talismen for our sport.

shenglong2015

Posts : 513
Join date : 2015-07-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:31 pm

Adam D wrote:
shenglong2015 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:I'd say Fury's CV is actually better.....

Wilder just adding to the list of Yank joke champs.

Someone is hoping I'll bite.... Rolling Eyes

Look Shengy you are absolving the alphabet boys of responsibilty................If I could get money for free I would...

Wilder, Brook, GGG, Quigg types shouldn't be allowed to get a way with it..

I'm no fan of Wilder and Fury but there are more chances of 50/50 scraps and interesting fights  than this boring stinker stuck in Germany..

I want a Heavy champ people have heard of..

I have no gripe with most of this Trussy, but can you please explain why you feel there is more chances of 50/50 scraps with these guys?

Its evident Wilder has no interest in risking his belt, and seems to be fighting people that are clearly not going to gives us those 50/50 scraps (ill check with the bookies later)

And as for Fury, if he ever gets his gredy hands on a belt we are all in truoble, he'll making fights with Bantamweights!
I understand how Wilder is getting a hard time but Fury hasnt exactly ducked challengers. He agreed to fight Haye twice!

Have to agree with this............

For some reason Brits seem to be in love with Eastern Europeans at the moment....

Say's it all when me and Hammer are the only two on a Brit web site that want Murray to win...

Very sad indeed..

If only Wilder would fight the quality GGG has over a five year period..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Derbymanc Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:32 pm

Sorry Adam didn't mean to step on your toes, just sick of the pettyness.

Think if Fury wins then you've got to give him a chance, he's not my favourite but don't think he'd duck anyone.

Derbymanc

Posts : 4008
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:36 pm

I think there was something in his reluctance to fight price until Az's stopped clock moment. But he's signed to fight Haye twice and now Klitschko so can't really carry on accusing him of it.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 38
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by hampo17 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:37 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Adam D wrote:
shenglong2015 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:I'd say Fury's CV is actually better.....

Wilder just adding to the list of Yank joke champs.

Someone is hoping I'll bite.... Rolling Eyes

Look Shengy you are absolving the alphabet boys of responsibilty................If I could get money for free I would...

Wilder, Brook, GGG, Quigg types shouldn't be allowed to get a way with it..

I'm no fan of Wilder and Fury but there are more chances of 50/50 scraps and interesting fights  than this boring stinker stuck in Germany..

I want a Heavy champ people have heard of..

I have no gripe with most of this Trussy, but can you please explain why you feel there is more chances of 50/50 scraps with these guys?

Its evident Wilder has no interest in risking his belt, and seems to be fighting people that are clearly not going to gives us those 50/50 scraps (ill check with the bookies later)

And as for Fury, if he ever gets his gredy hands on a belt we are all in truoble, he'll making fights with Bantamweights!
I understand how Wilder is getting a hard time but Fury hasnt exactly ducked challengers. He agreed to fight Haye twice!

Have to agree with this............

For some reason Brits seem to be in love with Eastern Europeans at the moment....

Say's it all when me and Hammer are the only two on a Brit web site that want Murray to win...

Very sad indeed..

If only Wilder would fight the quality GGG has over a five year period..

You do talk some complete rubbish at times.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9108
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:40 pm

No rubbish Mr boss...... Cool

Hammer and me were the only two as I'm sure Hammer will attest to..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by hampo17 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:41 pm

Massive difference between you think will win, and who you want to win. I'm sure there were more than just the two of you that wanted him to win, as I can attest to as I like Murray. However did I think he'd win? No, not a chance.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9108
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:42 pm

Derbymanc wrote:Sorry Adam didn't mean to step on your toes, just sick of the pettyness.

Think if Fury wins then you've got to give him a chance, he's not my favourite but don't think he'd duck anyone.

I'm not insulting anybody...I'm a good boy....

We are brought up to respect others and the flag.....

Why are you saying It's rubbish when you don't know Hampo ??......Perhaps you have more to offer on the cricket threads..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:42 pm

Aye but you're a contrarian and Hammer is a little englander at times. Wasn't so much that no one wanted Murray to win, more that Murray was unlikely to win.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 38
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Nico the gman Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:43 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
lfc91 wrote:I assume you couldn't concentrate long enough to process the information contained in the second paragraph of my post?

I read all your post...........Lennox Lewis would be the last heavyweight with name recognition........

Heavyweight boxing died when he retired..
Absolutely spot on Truss, the Heavyweight division since Lewis has been a catastrophe, I can't think of a worse era, its shocking.

Two big Ukrainian's have made their mark in boxing history fighting puddings.

Nico the gman

Posts : 1753
Join date : 2011-09-21
Location : middlesbrough

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by hampo17 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:44 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:Sorry Adam didn't mean to step on your toes, just sick of the pettyness.

Think if Fury wins then you've got to give him a chance, he's not my favourite but don't think he'd duck anyone.

I'm not insulting anybody...I'm a good boy....

We are brought up to respect others and the flag.....

Why are you saying It's rubbish when you don't know Hampo ??......Perhaps you have more to offer on the cricket threads..

I can guarantee that there were more than the two of you who wanted him to win. As I said, I wanted him to win so instantly I've proven you wrong.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9108
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:45 pm

Nico the gman wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
lfc91 wrote:I assume you couldn't concentrate long enough to process the information contained in the second paragraph of my post?

I read all your post...........Lennox Lewis would be the last heavyweight with name recognition........

Heavyweight boxing died when he retired..
Absolutely spot on Truss, the Heavyweight division since Lewis has been a catastrophe, I can't think of a worse era, its shocking.

Two big Ukrainian's have made their mark in boxing history fighting puddings.

Finally an opinion I respect.. thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by lfc91 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:53 pm

So you only respect an opinion that is in line with your's? You don't need a forum to have a debate my friend, you need a mirror.

lfc91

Posts : 1498
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:54 pm

lfc - have you not met Truss before??!

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 40
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:55 pm

lfc91 wrote:So you only respect an opinion that is in line with your's? You don't need a forum to have a debate my friend, you need a mirror.

Who said I only respect opinions that agree with me ??

I didn't .......

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by lfc91 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:58 pm

Thankfully not in person! Although depending on my mood I usually find his ramblings on this forum either hilarious or tedious, today I’m afraid it’s the latter.

lfc91

Posts : 1498
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:01 pm

lfc91 wrote:Thankfully not in person! Although depending on my mood I usually find his ramblings on this forum either hilarious or tedious, today I’m afraid it’s the latter.

I'm not going to sleep tonight now... Sad

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by lfc91 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:09 pm

Just read through a few of your own posts, will put you right out.

lfc91

Posts : 1498
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:15 pm

Which section do you usually post on ???....

I imagine you've cleared it out....That's why you're on this one !! Wink

Still more posters are always welcome.. thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by hampo17 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:16 pm

Ok, this ends here. Anymore and that shiny ban hammer Adam posted earlier will get swung. thumbsup

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9108
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:18 pm

PaulHv2 wrote:Ok, this ends here. Anymore and that shiny ban hammer Adam posted earlier will get swung. thumbsup

I've just been called "A fat ignorant c**t" on another thread and you're threatening me on here....

Consistent as usual.. thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 40606
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by hampo17 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:18 pm

Well as I haven't seen the other thread, or seen the post reported how am I supposed to know?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9108
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:19 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
PaulHv2 wrote:Ok, this ends here. Anymore and that shiny ban hammer Adam posted earlier will get swung. thumbsup

I've just been called "A fat ignorant c**t" on another thread and you're threatening me on here....

Consistent as usual.. thumbsup

He's struggling to find a false accusation in that statement

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 38
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum