The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Wlad will have the last laugh on all us critics !!

+20
3fingers
TopHat24/7
catchweight
Scottrf
Herman Jaeger
milkyboy
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
kingraf
ONETWOFOREVER
AdamT
RatBoy66
Hammersmith harrier
hazharrison
Nico the gman
wheelchair1991
Lance
ShahenshahG
Coxy001
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Why Wlad will have the last laugh on all us critics !! - Page 5 Empty Why Wlad will have the last laugh on all us critics !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 25 Aug 2015, 3:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have Louis number 2 by a mile in my Heavyweight ATG list...........His opposition wasn't that great until the end of his reign and he had an up and down record against those....

He's number 2 because he was a dominant Heavy and had great Longevity......

Same as Wlad...............

So when Klitty has slung his hook ...It's going to be highly hypocritical (though I'll give it a go !! Wink ) For us not to have him very high in the ATG Heavy list....

I mean I chuck Sanders at Wlad..............But we could chuck Schmelling at Louis....

Louis deserved high ranking is the problem for all us Wlad detractors...........

Yep Wlad will have the longest laugh..............If we don't have him high he has great rebuttal !!!!!.

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Why Wlad will have the last laugh on all us critics !! - Page 5 Empty Re: Why Wlad will have the last laugh on all us critics !!

Post by hazharrison Tue 01 Sep 2015, 6:56 pm

https://youtu.be/0szRJ28cAG0

I'm amazed he got his facts wrong. Absolutely amazed.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Why Wlad will have the last laugh on all us critics !! - Page 5 Empty Re: Why Wlad will have the last laugh on all us critics !!

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 01 Sep 2015, 7:00 pm

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:17506

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue 01 Sep 2015, 7:09 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:17506

And Louis was "reported" to be anything from 199-215 (without it actually being, you know, reported). Official weight was 174.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 01 Sep 2015, 7:12 pm

Poor Vitali. If he was born over 50 years earlier he could of been heavyweight champion with his eyes closed.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 01 Sep 2015, 7:14 pm

hazharrison wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:17506

And Louis was "reported" to be anything from 199-215 (without it actually being, you know, reported). Official weight was 174.

I'm guessing Boxrec just plucked those numbers out of thin air then.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 01 Sep 2015, 7:21 pm

I am just letting you guys know. That I am currently on a see food diet.

Basically I am a fat c..t, that is basically going to become an even fatter c..t. I am then going to get someone to teach me to bob and weave and become heavyweight champion.

Sure it will be wee buns. Wlad is a big useless klit.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5