The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Union Cane
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Alistair
Dr Shoe
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
17 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:49 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm trying to help Sean, genuinely believe eliminating such phrases from your vocabulary might assist you.

I am very polite in real life. Helped a blind lady on a train yesterday.
She wanted to get into a taxi though

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:50 am

Not the strongest thread split if I'm being honest.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:52 am

Rowley wrote:Thread split is imminent. Anyone anything witty to offer?

So that is actually the thread split.
Sort of post-modern in an ironic way. Or post-ironic in a modernist way.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:53 am

Dr Shoe wrote:If it helps put your mind at rest, she definitely is getting some

I am easy. Facebook tends to put these things out in the open.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:54 am

Morning all.

I didn't get any this weekend.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:55 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

If the next thread split quotes this thread split, a rip in the fabric of time will happen and we will be sucked in to a black hole. Its like someone googling google. Or crossing the streams.

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:55 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Think Dave's post after that is the actual split Jules. Mine will be last one on the locked thread, unless I have got my calculations all screwed up

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:55 am

seanmichaels wrote:

You're still friends with her on Facebook?

Last edited by Alistair on Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:56 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Morning all.

Went out with her gay mates Tina, always gets me in the good books.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:58 am

Rowley wrote:

I thought you were referring to TSMR when you mentioned you got some.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:59 am

Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Think Dave's post after that is the actual split Jules. Mine will be last one on the locked thread, unless I have got my calculations all screwed up

Think you're right Jeff. So basically it's just rubbish.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:01 am

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I don't really use FB it was just the 'preferred' method of contact for friday nights arrangements. Should I be rid?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:02 am

Rowley wrote:

I am doing that exact thing this Saturday night.  Genuinely, I am. (With Mrs Windows gay mates, not TSMR gay mates).

With your experience in mind, I am now fully expecting to get some.

Probably on Sunday though as I am planning on drinking myself to full soft-on status on Saturday.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:03 am

Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I've never had the thread split but don't want it based purely on sympathy...I need to earn it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:04 am

I find that is not an issue, at the risk of perpetuating a stereotype they are not particularly big drinkers so whilst I'd had a drink it was nowhere near enough to create any problems.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:04 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Probably on Sunday though as I am planning on drinking myself to full soft-on status on Saturday.

Are you not watching the Rugby?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:05 am

Nice badge Dave, by the way OK

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Are you not watching the Rugby?

Unfortunately not. I will record it and try to avoid the score but that will be difficult.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I don't really use FB it was just the 'preferred' method of contact for friday nights arrangements. Should I be rid?

Well....

1) You want her on your FB as you're not over her and you want to be able to check her out and see what or who she is doing.

2) You're over her, but you like stalking her.

Get rid mate. Nobody likes Guy #2 and if #1 is correct, move on pal, she's gone.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:08 am

All good advise Alistair, but Sean, feel free to PM us all her name so we can see what you're missing out on first.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:09 am

Rowley wrote:All good advise Alistair, but Sean, feel free to PM us all her name so we can see what you're missing out on first.
Disappointing.

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:10 am

Rowley wrote:All good advise Alistair, but Sean, feel free to PM us all her name so we can see what you're missing out on first.

Oh, definitely this as well.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:18 am

Unfortunately not.  I will record it and try to avoid the score but that will be difficult.

Difficult. Impossible if you are out in London.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Unfortunately not.  I will record it and try to avoid the score but that will be difficult.

Difficult. Impossible if you are out in London.

Cambridge so not impossible, but still very unlikely.

Although there is a good chance I will bump into Dolphin seeing as we are out with some bummers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:48 am

Dr Shoe wrote:Nice badge Dave, by the way OK
Nowt to do with me, must be someone else (which ironically is my defence every time I'm asked to assist with Police enquiries)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 21 Sep 2015, 11:15 am

I wonder how Heyneke Meyer is coping with Raf's barrage of abuse?
Poor bugger. No chance they'll be able to remove that Nokia 9000 before the Samoa match.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 11:17 am

Truss has done a funny on the off topic section that was genuinely amusing. This is a good day to be alive.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 21 Sep 2015, 11:18 am

Rowley wrote:Truss has done a funny on the off topic section that was genuinely amusing. This is a good day to be alive.

Where?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 11:19 am

I enjoyed his pig gate virgin joke.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 21 Sep 2015, 11:19 am

Rowley wrote:I enjoyed his pig gate virgin joke.

Ah, yes.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 11:46 am

I hope it doesn't make Tophat sow-er.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 21 Sep 2015, 12:05 pm

Morning western pigs

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 21 Sep 2015, 12:51 pm

Afternoon, Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 21 Sep 2015, 12:53 pm

Sorry. Afternoon it is. How the devil are you Tino.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 21 Sep 2015, 12:57 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Sorry. Afternoon it is. How the devil are you Tino.

Splendid, thanks. You?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 21 Sep 2015, 1:05 pm

Brilliant. Gentle days with my feet up. High as f*ck and eating custard creams after downing a mixed donner kebab and an Iced mango milkshake. I'm going to feel sick when I wake up sometime on Friday but 11/10.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:09 pm

Rubbish on here today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:19 pm

Afternoon all.

Hugely disappointed in myself today, I think my northernliness is starting to come off. I was on my way to the toilet earler and one of the tidy girls from accounts was coming the other way, I went to go left, she went to go right, I dodged right, she went left, we stopped.

"Shall we dance?" I asked, jokingly.

Imagine my horror as I heard myself pronounce dance as "darnce".

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:22 pm

That is quite camp.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:That is quite camp.

He will be having Radox in his barth later.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:26 pm

Oi'll be a full blarn cockernee before oi knows it, cor bloimey.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:31 pm

Union Cane wrote:Oi'll be a full blarn cockernee before oi knows it, cor bloimey.

You don't have to be a cockerney to be full blown southern. Shopping at next and getting beaten up by Cane Jnr should suffice.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:35 pm

Union Cane wrote:Afternoon all.

Hugely disappointed in myself today, I think my northernliness is starting to come off. I was on my way to the toilet earler and one of the tidy girls from accounts was coming the other way, I went to go left, she went to go right, I dodged right, she went left, we stopped.

"Shall we dance?" I asked, jokingly.

Imagine my horror as I heard myself pronounce dance as "darnce".

Always a good opportunity to get some elbow to t1t action.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:36 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Oi'll be a full blarn cockernee before oi knows it, cor bloimey.

You don't have to be a cockerney to be full blown southern. Shopping at next and getting beaten up by Cane Jnr should suffice.

You need a capital 'N' in Next.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:37 pm

More chance of me p*ssing in the Queen's handbag than wearing a viridescent pullover.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:38 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

don't hate the player.....

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Article-2202566-14FE34CE000005DC-865_634x324

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:38 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

don't hate the player.....

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Article-2202566-14FE34CE000005DC-865_634x324

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:39 pm

Union Cane wrote:More chance of me p*ssing in the Queen's handbag than wearing a viridescent pullover.

I don't think they do Fat Porker sizes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:43 pm

Union Cane wrote:More chance of me p*ssing in the Queen's handbag than wearing a viridescent pullover.

I don't think they do Fat Porker sizes.

Cameron will be devastated

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 2:47 pm

drumroll

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next