The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hooper Out!

+26
Mr Fishpaste
Rory_Gallagher
TJ
Cardiff Dave
ChequeredJersey
Geordie
LordDowlais
Seagultaf
Steffan
RuggerRadge2611
dummy_half
lostinwales
aucklandlaurie
rodders
Scottrf
Heaf
bedfordwelsh
maestegmafia
No 7&1/2
disneychilly
Cyril
Biltong
rapidsnowman
Pal Joey
Sgt_Pooly
RubyGuby
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hooper Out! - Page 3 Empty Hooper Out!

Post by RubyGuby Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Hooper was out and out the best flanker of the 3rd round of games. Its just amazing that before the game we all know what he's going to do yet in the storm of battle most of us are unable to defeat this fella. A remarkable talent thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Hooper Out! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hooper Out!

Post by Geordie Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:13 pm

You know the more I see the Tuilagi incident the more angry I get at the decision. It is absolutely appalling to give him an eight match reduced to five match ban for a perfectly normal rugby play!!!!

Decisions like this will see the sport become a soft a$$ version of the one we like. It will also see the end of the big players who can go over the top of people with their power.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:26 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:You know the more I see the Tuilagi incident the more angry I get at the decision. It is absolutely appalling to give him an eight match reduced to five match ban for a perfectly normal rugby play!!!!

Decisions like this will see the sport become a soft a$$ version of the one we like. It will also see the end of the big players who can go over the top of people with their power.
Agree 100%. I don't see anything wrong with how Tuilagi went into the tackle.  Tuilagi is not a nuble runner.  He is powerful and runs straight ahead,  And he did exactly as coaches would want:  pump your legs and drive through the tackle.  Incrediblly bad sanction.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3