The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+15
1GrumpyGolfer
Adam D
Hero
Rowley
Pal Joey
Alistair
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Union Cane
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
19 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:12 am

First topic message reminder :

His father’s a jock
He has a 2” c0ck

Windows
Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:57 pm

I had a good one to be fair mate football and parties so happy days, loving a bit of fog this morning as well...

Though I see Dinny got another kicking this weekend...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:07 pm

Ahh a lovely combo. Would have loved such a weekend but the Mrs has started her seasonal work at amazon. So the daughter spent most of her time climbing all over my face and then falling and invariably stamping on my nads.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Nice, sounds like you were getting windows level of abuse...

Hoping for a good week too, and awaiting for an official job offer to pop through as well at a different place, which could be good coming up to Christmas...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Not quite. I didn't curl into a ball and suck my thumb. I bore it well like a man should. Best of luck to you ricko. Make sure they don't lock down on your net connection though.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:36 pm

Shah wrote: I didn't curl into a ball and suck my thumb

Fair point mate, wonder if Jeff is still a big gibbering giddy wreck after watching the bond film? I was hoping to ho on Sunday but didn't make it off the couch.

Shah wrote:Make sure they don't lock down on your net connection though

If they do, working at home is an option thankfully...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:40 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote: I didn't curl into a ball and suck my thumb

Fair point mate, wonder if Jeff is still a big gibbering giddy wreck after watching the bond film?  I was hoping to ho on Sunday but didn't make it off the couch.

Shah wrote:Make sure they don't lock down on your net connection though

If they do, working at home is an option thankfully...

I'd have thought you were earning enough from your law work, why have you been tempting kerb crawlers?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:46 pm

Shah wrote:I'd have thought you were earning enough from your law work, why have you been tempting kerb crawlers?

It is my way of starting Christmas Shah, I add another "ho" every 3 weeks until I get to the traditional greeting at the appropriate date (ish)

Also I found (and it is not often you can say this) a cracking Facebook page called "spell check a racist" you should check it out, some absolute gems on there,  it just drives home the sheer amount of monumental cockwombles that there are in the world...

https://www.facebook.com/spellcheckbigots

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:57 pm

Ha! Feel like a foreigner in your own country might consider leaving Britain Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:00 pm

https://www.facebook.com/spellcheckbigots/photos/a.652634458206583.1073741829.652511461552216/688977191238976/?type=3&theater

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:04 pm

Shah wrote:Ha! Feel like a foreigner in your own country might consider leaving Britain

Yeah there is one guy on there who went on a big old rant about immigrants in Britain and if there was a march he would fly back frome his home in Malta... Blimey.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:04 pm

Shah wrote:https://www.facebook.com/spellcheckbigots/photos/a.652634458206583.1073741829.652511461552216/688977191238976/?type=3&theater

Thought this site may be up your street mate...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Morning. Pea soup here as well.

Satisfactory weekend. Put some miles in seeing both parents and then visiting my old local with a mate. Barmaid who I nearly got with was on shift. She is an angel.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:37 pm

Morning sean.

sean wrote:Barmaid who I nearly got with

GOSPEL?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:40 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Morning sean.

sean wrote:Barmaid who I nearly got with

GOSPEL?

I asked her out on a date and she didn't say no. I then met the ex and moved away.

Lovely walk at 7am yesterday on Mudeford Quay (Christchurch). Eerie with the fog, just a fisherman and a few herons for company.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Close enough then mate...

There is a heron in the overflow lake at work, just eyeing up a coi that is in there, probably put in by the chav estate...

I thought that in the summer it was going to have it, but it is still there, and so the circle of life remains unbroken.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Good morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:53 pm

When I was young there were 2 brothers who lived nearby on a farm and had a Coi pond / lake. Apparently they lost a few to a heron so one of the brothers bought one of those stone herons that are supposed to scare other herons away. He hadn't informed his brother of this so when the brother got in later that day he saw the (stone) heron in his pond and rushed for his shotgun. Blew the expensive stone heron apart. My uncle was crying telling me the story.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:54 pm

Morning windows. See Wlad?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Morning windows. See Wlad?

Nope. He will be training somewhere I assume. He fights this month doesn't he?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Tino wrote:He fights this month doesn't he?

"Fight" May be pushing it mate, but you never know!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:09 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:He fights this month doesn't he?

"Fight" May be pushing it mate, but you never know!

l*l.

How about 'smashes up that fat, blubbery person of no fixed abode' then?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Galted?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Morning.

Good weekends?

Saw Spectre on Friday, it wasn't great. Dolphin, your man is grossly underused in the film.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:46 pm

Alistair wrote:Morning.

Good weekends?

Saw Spectre on Friday, it wasn't great. Dolphin, your man is grossly underused in the film.

Drove through your home town yesterday on the way to Devizes from Bournemouth. I don't think I saw you.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:08 pm

Morning Alistair, are your trying to troll Jeffers?

Good weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:15 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:Morning.

Good weekends?

Drove through your home town yesterday on the way to Devizes from Bournemouth. I don't think I saw you.

I wasn't at home mate. I would've waved to you.

Weekend was ok, Rick. Spectre Friday, out on Saturday for a Halloween party. Yours?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:23 pm

Pretty good cheers mate, Party on Friday, football Saturday, and on Sunday I rested, pretty much perfect weekend to be honest.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:27 pm

Played or watched? I played yesterday and my leg is killing me.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:48 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Pretty good cheers mate, Party on Friday, football Saturday, and on Sunday I rested, pretty much perfect weekend to be honest.

I met this girl on Monday, took her for a drink on Tuesday. We were making love by Wednesday, and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday (as well).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:54 pm

Bo selecta...

Alistair wrote:Played or watched? I played yesterday and my leg is killing me.

Watched, I play next week, though hopefully more of a kick around rather than anything too strenuous.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:56 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Galted?

I wouldn't be doing my shopping at Ikea if I was of no fixed abode, you bloody fool.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:58 pm

WTF! The red head in Jurassic World is Richie off of Happy Days daughter!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Galted?

I wouldn't be doing my shopping at Ikea if I was of no fixed abode, you bloody fool.

You said you had moved into Galtova's pad?

As an aside there was an ad on here for Clark's Mens Winter Boots. They are advertisied as having Gore Tex. Do you have a pair/

How is angry kiwi after the weekend?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:WTF! The red head in Jurassic World is Richie off of Happy Days daughter!

Bryce Dallas-Howard?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:20 pm

Yeah. She is a cracker.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:27 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Galted?

As an aside there was an ad on here for Clark's Mens Winter Boots. They are advertisied as having Gore Tex. Do you have a pair/

I have and it's definitely a fixed abode as it's usually there when I get home.

I no longer wear boots, my wardrobe is slowly being changed against my will. Boots containing goretex are a fantasy of mine though.

The angry Kiwi is being pleasant, especially since Root's out, but I'm sure something will push him over the edge before long. He has some scabs on the top of his head which I may point out to him.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Galted?

I no longer wear boots, my wardrobe is slowly being changed against my will. Boots containing goretex are a fantasy of mine though.

The angry Kiwi is being pleasant, especially since Root's out, but I'm sure something will push him over the edge before long. He has some scabs on the top of his head which I may point out to him.

Pocock?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:44 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Pocock?

His face made me chuckle on Saturday. Pre match interview and he looked worse than Windows after getting his 5 year old the wrong birthday present.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Yeah... me too.  Laugh Looked like a fugitive after being caught and roughed up by some red-necked cops.
He's not a rosy as he makes himself out to be. Apparently he stepped on Richie's forehead.
I missed it live and probably won't go searching for it now.
Great win for the Kiwis. Not much a team can do against that. Mum was thrilled of course.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:48 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Galted?

Pocock?

Artois.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:52 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Yeah... me too.  Laugh Looked like a fugitive after being caught and roughed up by some red-necked cops.
He's not a rosy as he makes himself out to be. Apparently he stepped on Richie's forehead.
I missed it live and probably won't go searching for it now.
Great win for the Kiwis. Not much a team can do against that. Mum was thrilled of course.

I was convinced the All Blacks were out on their feet. Especially as a lot of their players are getting on a bit. I think the Nigel Owens 'advantage played' was huge. Should have gone to TMO for the high tackle, gap would have been a point and AB's down to 13.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Yeah maybe right about Owens but we can't complain like a ..... shman.
Best team won. They are on another planet and were on fire on Sat night.
I honestly thought they did better than expected in the group stages. Surprised me a bit. Lucky in the quarters too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:23 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Alistair, are your trying to troll Jeffers?

Good weekend?

Also watched it Friday Rick, was slightly underwhelmed. The ending was just too big action movie-ish for my liking. Also not keen on all the Bond backstory stuff they seem to insist on at the minute. I prefer to have that stuff kind of alluded to, as used to be the case rather than spelt out. Also quite apart from all that if stuff like that is going to be in the films it undermines the feelings of intellectual snobbery those of us who have read the books are entitled to.

On the plus side pretty strong rumours the Roses will be announcing a new tour and album this evening, which will more than compensate for the Bond disappointment.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:45 pm

Afternoon b!tches...just listening to Jeremy Vine asking people how they should drive in fog. Am really tempted to ring in and scream, "Not like a f*cking c*nt which would eliminate most of the f*cking helmet wearing, window licking twuntstards I've had to endure on my way to work!"

Than again, I might not. may just drive around with no lights on whilst hitting people and then say "Oh, is that not how you do it? I figured what with every other f*cker driving with no lights on despite visibility being down to about 60 feet that it was perfectly acceptable. Please do accept my apologies...and a knife in the face!"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:06 am

Hmm doesn't sound good Jeff, I have not had the time to go yet, and look down at my nose at the other patrons who would not have the common decency to realise a Latin scrawling of the world is not enough should be enough to intimate a back story....

But I look forward to giving it a go. Were there any redeming points?

Afternoon DAVE, Jeremy Vine is right up there with Jeremy Kyle and the Late Jeremy Beadle as Jeremys' that I would never get bored of kicking clean in the balls...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:21 am

Seekh kebabs in tortilla wrap with a bit of salad and chilli sauce.

6/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:30 am

Chinese spicy chicken and sweetcorn soup, bag of beef crisps... 9/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:30 am

Ainsley's Szechuan cup soup, tomato flavoured bread roll, Reggae Reggae Chicken patty. 6.5/10

Alright but I burnt my tongue on the soup which made eating the warm patty quite painful.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:53 am

seanmichaels wrote:Morning windows. See Wlad?

Forgot to say, I did see some great insect porn in Spain.

Took one of the kids for a slash up in the sand dunes at the beach (no toilets nearby) and saw a praying mantis take a locust right in front of our eyes.

It is pretty rare to spot them at all, let alone taking something. Absolutely amazing. Saw it grab it and start eating away at it.

We sat there for a good 10 minutes watching it devour the poor locust. Got some outstanding pictures on my phone. If I had any idea how to do it, I would post some.

The mantis was eating the locust from its abdomen up so the bloody thing was being eaten alive. It was scratching it’s legs around trying to get free for a good 6 or 7 minutes before it finally died.

Nature is brutal.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:04 am

When I used to cut the ex's mother's lavender in the south of france you could always guarantee at least 2 pairs of Mantis. They are difficult to see in the lavender and I'd be right upon them before noticing. They move uncomfortably quickly and although harmless, freak me out a bit.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next