The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+15
1GrumpyGolfer
Adam D
Hero
Rowley
Pal Joey
Alistair
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Union Cane
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
19 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct 2015, 10:12 am

First topic message reminder :

His father’s a jock
He has a 2” c0ck

Windows
Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Nov 2015, 3:49 am

All rosy it seems then mate, I have been going through our group structure recently and the amount of small holding companies is impressive, each with a turnover of £1 a year...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Nov 2015, 3:50 am

Have I logged into the financial Times forum in error, q3, projections, cautious optimism? Where's Sean with a fictional sex story when you need him.

Morning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Nov 2015, 3:55 am

Morning Jeff

last time I saw sean he was buying a bag of chips with a determined look in his eye.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Nov 2015, 3:56 am

Eight cans of orangeboom and a bag of chips, romance is indeed alive and well.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 3:57 am

Good morning.

It is my birthday today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 4:00 am

Happy Birthday Windows. Getting a sex tonight? Or has that early morning ship sailed?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 4:06 am

Rowley wrote:Eight cans of orangeboom and a bag of chips, romance is indeed alive and well.

I'm a bit off the stronger stuff at the moment. With noone to watch over me, 8 cans of premium and a bottle of wine is very easily done. Tends to register in the morning. 5/6 cans of the weak stuff gases me out and I try and time the evening meal with a couple of glasses of wine. Fresh as a daisy this morning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 4:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:Happy Birthday Windows. Getting a sex tonight? Or has that early morning ship sailed?

Thanks Sean. Haven't got time in the mornings. Not that I last that long.

I'm hoping to get some tonight but not counting on it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 4:12 am

Didn't you take your fat brother out last year on your Birthday?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 05 Nov 2015, 4:13 am

seanmichaels wrote:Didn't you take your fat brother out last year on your Birthday?

Must have been revenge for giving junior karate lessons

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 05 Nov 2015, 4:19 am

Happy Birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear Tino
Happy birthday to you.

Have a great day mate.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 4:21 am

seanmichaels wrote:Didn't you take your fat brother out last year on your Birthday?

That is always at Christmas. It's his turn to pay this year.

Thanks Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Nov 2015, 4:31 am

Happy birthday Tino, well done for cranking out another year...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 05 Nov 2015, 5:04 am

Happy birthday, Tino. It's my birthday too but not for a while.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 05 Nov 2015, 5:08 am

Many Happy Returns Tino.

Galted, it's everyone's birthday in a while.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 5:09 am

Thanks rICk.

Thanks G-Unit.

Thanks Julio.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Nov 2015, 5:38 am

Shoite on here today, it should be busy with the celebration of Tino's birthday so he can have the thread split...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 5:43 am

Just reading about the prospects for a cold winter. A week of snow is great if you are contracted full time, but in all likelihood I'll be temping. I suppose I could offer my services shovelling snow....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 05 Nov 2015, 5:45 am

Happy Birthday Tino! ...from a wild and wet east coast of Oz. It's like Blade Runner out there.

Have a great day mate.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 05 Nov 2015, 5:55 am

Happy Birthday, Tino.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 5:59 am

Thanks, Dawg. Thanks, Ster.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 05 Nov 2015, 6:05 am

Forgot to ask whether you're big or little as I wasn't sure whether to say "happy birthday, big guy" or "happy birthday, little guy".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 6:09 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Nick-Nack--Herve-Villechaize-jpg

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Nov 2015, 6:35 am

Happy birthday Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 05 Nov 2015, 6:56 am

Happy birthday Tina. I hope your day is marginally better than the usual Thursday, which in itself becomes a disappoint when you remember how good birthdays used to be.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:05 am

Many happy returns of the day Tina. Hope you have a great day.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:07 am

Michaelsed it on my own birthday.

What a sh*tter.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:21 am

Few pints at lunch?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:22 am

Would love to sean but it is a bit of a trek for me to get to you, and I have a meeting at 1 o'clock, so I will give it a miss.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:26 am

rick_dagless wrote:Would love to sean but it is a bit of a trek for me to get to you, and I have a meeting at 1 o'clock, so I will give it a miss.

We should have a conference pub lunch?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:31 am

seanmichaels wrote:Few pints at lunch?

Unlikely seeing as I f*cking hate everyone I work with.  Apart from Kim.  She is sound but I don't want to go out for drink with her.

I'd happily meet you for a beer but you're miles away.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:44 am

Ah Kim. I she Sarf Larndan or Norf?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:44 am

I can't make it, sorry.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:47 am

Rowley wrote:I can't make it, sorry.

You could at least wish me happy birthday.

She is Essex, Seany. You can tell pretty much straight away.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Nov 2015, 8:06 am

I'm not doing it twice.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 8:22 am

Rowley wrote:I'm not doing it twice.

I see that now. My apologies, Jeff.

Thanks.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 8:45 am

I bet he's said that to TSMR a few times.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 8:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:I bet he's said that to TSMR a few times.....

Jeff needs a good 3 - 4 weeks between sessions to build up a head of steam.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Nov 2015, 9:04 am

You flatter me Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 9:16 am

Ainsley's Szechuan Sweet and Sour cup soup, *cheese sandwich. 8/10

* bought some finest fresh white bread from tesco, buttered liberally with sainsbury's mild cheddar. Cheese had gone slightly rubbery out of the fridge and along with the soft bread, made for a wonderful texture.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 9:17 am

**sorry, it was from THE tesco.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 9:23 am

Cottage pie with carrots, peas and a couple of spicy wedges. Drizzle of gravy.

Apple and rhubarb crumble for afters.

8.411447/10

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Nov 2015, 9:38 am

Salad, f**ing salad again, soup was shoite, 1/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 9:54 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Cottage pie with carrots, peas and a couple of spicy wedges.  Drizzle of gravy.

Apple and rhubarb crumble for afters.

8.411447/10

I was fretting about what to cook tonight but cottage pie sounds perfect in these squally conditions.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Nov 2015, 10:02 am

Then again I haven't had a pork chop for a while.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 05 Nov 2015, 10:13 am

Many happy returns Tiña.

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 10:15 am

kingraf wrote:Many happy returns Tiña.

Thanks Rafmeister.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 05 Nov 2015, 10:37 am

So how'd your conference call go, Tino? *

* sorry to keep the work-theme going, Jeff, but it's important to make Tino feel special on his big day.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Nov 2015, 10:42 am

Galted wrote:So how'd your conference call go, Tino? *

* sorry to keep the work-theme going, Jeff, but it's important to make Tino feel special on his big day.

I haven't had one today. But if I had, I'm sure it would have been excruciatingly boring.

You talking to me is enough to make me feel special.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 05 Nov 2015, 10:45 am

seanmichaels wrote:Then again I haven't had a pork chop for a while.....

Bet you've had plenty of sausage.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next